PDA

View Full Version : Where to from here?

slyyr
04-21-2016, 07:30 AM
This is my primary team :

Other units :

Subs (in order of how much I tend to use them)
Dorca L50
Calliope L50
Leeann L50
Sophie 50CC40
Hina 50CC40
Shao 50CC40
Phyllis 50CC36
Soma 50CC44
Marie 50CC40

Bronze Subs (mostly used in male only team)
Hector L40
Leo L40
Hayate L40
Roy L40
Ars L40

Development
Shuka L43
Cypria L31
Rita L23

Spares/Unused
Iris L5
Momiji L11
Kojuro L30
Sanosuke L14
Mortimer L20
Eunice L20
Cecily L20, L12
Harissa L1
Barrad L1
Elaine L20, L10, L1, L1, L1, L1
Daniela L20
Pallis L14
Valerie L1, L1
Giovanni L11
Verotte L1, L1
Gustav L7, L7, L7
Phyllis L1, L1
Crave L1, L1
Calliope L1, L1
Khuri L1

Overall I like how I'm building and I'm at a point where I am pushing my primary team to level 60, higher if I can later via plat armors. Then I want to raise my subs to 50, then 60 and so on. Of course if I pull a must play unit from the gacha or an event that will take priority.

The big hole I can see is in Heavy Infantry. Its why I run 2 Princesses and I tend to lean on the Soldiers. I also need options for third healer or a better healer and relegate Alissa to third. Valerie does ok as the second Mage for now.

Regarding Awakening I have a few units maxed ready to go. Personally I think its between Iris, Bernice, Adele, Julian and Katie. I already have an orb for Bernice but the others I can't quite crack the maps for them yet.

At this point I find I can 1 star some X level maps, I'm way off even trying G level maps. I can almost 1 star Base Scramble II and I have 1 starred Immortal Beast (though that was a couple of weeks ago).

-

Question time

Should I work on second Iris as another healer and relegate Alissa to third? I'm a bit iffy about running 2 of the same character. I was hoping to roll Fedora (or better) last week but she didn't drop. I'm trying to farm healers this event. Or would feeding Iris to my levelled Iris be better?

Should I focus on Awakening or is it too soon? As is I could try and min cost Calliope. I hear she is needed in the Challenges. I use her in my range only team to farm Phalanx 2 but she works fine as is.

Dragon Crystals... not sure where to go from here. I originally bought Cyrus to fix my Mage problem before buying Spica. I have used 1 Lauren to SU Spica so far. Saki is good but I have Hina if I need a ninja. Or I could dive into buying Awakening Fairies... what do you think is the best use of DCs for me from here? I currently have 40.

Overall I'm a little lost on where to go from here in general to get me up to 3 starring X maps and being able to attempt 1 starring G maps.

A big problem with the help videos I have found is the silver only ones are little help because they rely on min costed units. I can't match that deployment speed. The others tend to use units I don't have so it makes it tricky to get right. I guess a strong primary team with no gaps is the first step.

Edit : almost forgot! I have a Rainbow Fairy. Should I use it now or save them up? I'm also unsure where to use it. My guess is on a gacha only plat/black unit. I'm thinking Adele or Elizabeth.

soranokira
04-21-2016, 09:11 AM
I think it's time to do AW. also I'm always spica first AW person.

healer-wise I'd live with iris + alissa + maybe a dorca (50cc50) until you get a fedora or better healer. also CR some silver healers.

dragon crystals...never heard of such a thing. but I'd spend DC on a CR1 spica and AW fairies. just carry on farming it during breaks.

AW will help you 3* X and G-tiers better, aside from having higher rarity units (or mincost silvers)

I save up rainbow fairies and use them when I find it's a good time to do so (saki 4/5 -> 5/5 after feeding azamis, spica 4/5 -> 5/5 after feeding laurens, and so on)

switch
04-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Look at what you need to 3 star base scramble. Do you have leaks with not enough DPS.. Awaken a DPS Spica or eliz. Or is your issue tanks dying. Awaken iris. The placement heal helps alot with base scramble

slyyr
04-22-2016, 09:08 AM
I ended up feeding spare Iris to CC Iris for a CR. That will make a difference on a few maps plus take pressure off me deploying her so fast when farming gold/plat armors.

Still no healers dropped this event so can't CC Dorca yet.

I'm still in two minds whether to attempt to CR Calliope yet or not. Is there anything past War and Magic that is worth it?

I am tempted to roll the gacha (I have 5 SC - I spent the rest trying to get Jerome last week) and hope I get something better that can help but I think I'd be better off using it either to farm Phalanx 2 or power level when close enough to next level for it to matter. Or I could stop being so silly and impulsive and save up to 50.

I think overall in my case a lot of it is just be patient and keep grinding, hoping the gaps will end up filling themselves. I'm in no rush to beat Base Scramble II even if it does increase my resource farming efficiency.

Asdf1
04-22-2016, 02:23 PM
It might not be recommended for a free player but if you feel lucky go for it. In the end play how you want to play, gamble if you want to gamble, but live with the consequences regardless if you draw black or end up drawing silvers :D. I wouldn't CR calliope yet, maps after war of magic are designed for farming black fairies not that important if you don't have black units yet.

switch
04-22-2016, 03:25 PM
Summon on the last day of the spotlight.. I always hear storys of people getting the black on the last day aha I in fact got my Minerva on the last day on my first summon. Or atleast you maybe get Jerome aha

kayfabe
04-22-2016, 05:46 PM
I dunno man, I got a black unit off of normal summons on a Wednesday in January. Maybe everyone should wait 9 months before summoning again just to be safe.

slyyr
04-22-2016, 08:43 PM
I'm not too worried about getting blacks. Golds and plats are the bread and butter of my army and I believe will do the job, especially now we have awakening. Its more about getting useful units like the Heavy Infantry I need, more healers (via event hopefully), another gold (or better) mage and so on. Plus Phalanx 2 makes acquiring fairies easy.

I'd love to spend money on the game but after what happened with my first account I'm not going to. I think living in Australia had as lot to do with it as Nutaku won't let me use paypal for some odd reason and the other payment system was what messed me up. I also have to use a VPN just to play DMM but Nutaku works fine without it.

Power levelling is so much fun. If it means spending SCs to play more I don't mind. But waiting for 50 and being more efficient for stamp cards is logical. But with all the breaks acquiring SCs as a free player is extremely slow. Upgraded daily rewards is nice but not vital.

switch
04-23-2016, 12:26 AM
I just like blacks cause they are unique and different well most aha. I use mikoto alot now somewhat makes a mage and witch slot in 1 unit

soranokira
04-23-2016, 05:36 AM
I'm not too worried about getting blacks. Golds and plats are the bread and butter of my army and I believe will do the job, especially now we have awakening. Its more about getting useful units like the Heavy Infantry I need, more healers (via event hopefully), another gold (or better) mage and so on. Plus Phalanx 2 makes acquiring fairies easy.

I'd love to spend money on the game but after what happened with my first account I'm not going to. I think living in Australia had as lot to do with it as Nutaku won't let me use paypal for some odd reason and the other payment system was what messed me up. I also have to use a VPN just to play DMM but Nutaku works fine without it.

Power levelling is so much fun. If it means spending SCs to play more I don't mind. But waiting for 50 and being more efficient for stamp cards is logical. But with all the breaks acquiring SCs as a free player is extremely slow. Upgraded daily rewards is nice but not vital.

I simply coincide power leveling and event expenditure with the 50 stamp card for additional benefits.

slyyr
04-26-2016, 06:52 AM
That new update threw a spanner in plans. I have that elusive lone healer that dropped from the event.

So now I'm unsure whether to CC Dorca or use it to buy Priest Warrior Ertel.

Problem is so little data exists about War Priests. I have searched through wikias and I found this (I google translated to english) : http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%BD%A4%C6%BB%C0%EF%BB%CE%A5%A8%A1%BC%A5%C6%A5%EB

Seems to me Ertel is a cross between a healer and a soldier (Battle Heal I - X seconds attack power Y twice
to concentrate on recovery), kind of like the melee equivalent of a Bishop (Mage/Healer cross).

Also regarding War Priests : Can be stuck the enemy of up to two-body (three when CC) when you are not blocking the enemy, to restore the HP of the ally.

So she blocks and heals when not blocking. Seems a handy unit especially when Ranged spots are limited.

Screw it, I'm getting her! I can see her being a main team unit as well as having 2 healers.

CharlesRJC
04-26-2016, 06:53 AM
Not worth it. Warrior priests are great but silvers are silvers. Wait for gold one.

soranokira
04-26-2016, 06:53 AM
That new update threw a spanner in plans. I have that elusive lone healer that dropped from the event.

So now I'm unsure whether to CC Dorca or use it to buy Priest Warrior Ertel.

Problem is so little data exists about War Priests. I have searched through wikias and I found this (I google translated to english) : http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%BD%A4%C6%BB%C0%EF%BB%CE%A5%A8%A1%BC%A5%C6%A5%EB

Seems to me Ertel is a cross between a healer and a soldier (Battle Heal I - X seconds attack power Y twice
to concentrate on recovery), kind of like the melee equivalent of a Bishop (Mage/Healer cross).

Also regarding War Priests : Can be stuck the enemy of up to two-body (three when CC) when you are not blocking the enemy, to restore the HP of the ally.

So she blocks and heals when not blocking. Seems a handy unit especially when Ranged spots are limited.

Screw it, I'm getting her! I can see her being a main team unit as well as having 2 healers.

most dmm players can get by with 2 healers (usually chydis+iris) and a priest warrior.