PDA

View Full Version : Another one needs a piece of advice :p

Kyanon
04-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Hello everyone, and sorry for the wall of text I'm about to throw in your eyes ! (and another sorry for the many mistakes you'll probably find, english is not my native language, please forgive me...)

I'm a freemium player on nutaku and I'm wondering what I should do with my DC. First of all, here are my chars, and those I plan to level soon :

Black : Sybilla 58
Plat : Bashira 50CC70, Spica 50CC66, Sasha 50CC70
Gold : Iris 50CC60, Bernice 50CC60, Fedora 50CC60, Cloris 50CC60, Katie 50CC60
Silver : Valerie 50CC50, Mortimer 50CC50, Cecily 50CC29 (leveling her right now), Soma 50CC50, Alissa 50CC50, Elaine 50CC50, Phyllis 50CC50, Calliope 50CC50, Daniela 50CC50, Dorca 50CC50, Leeanne 50CC50
Planning to level soon : Claudia first, then Betty (50CC1), Shao (50CC1), Kerry (50CC1), Cuterie (1) and Marr (25).

To sum it up, I think I'm beginning to have quite a good core, but as I said before, I don't know how I should spend my DC... I have actually 310 of them and I basically see 3 options :
1) Keep something like 200 DC in case TP rotations come to buy any good unit and spend the others on awakening spirits
2) Do not give a single f*ck about TP rotations and buy more awakening spirits to awaken Spica, Bernice and Iris
3) Buy Saki, cause it's a black unit, cause I already got Spica, and cause even though she won't fit in all comp, when she can be used I see her doing the job quite well

I choose to do the 1) but now I can buy Saki, and I'm a bit lost... I don't think I should buy all the awakening spirits I can afford, due to the stats loss when awakening someone I'll need some time to level them up again, but if I buy Saki I'll be back to almost 0 DC, which means I won't be able to awaken someone anytime soon...

So, what are your thoughts on this ?

Subsidiary question : are 2 HA enough or should I take the time to CC / level up Bernard to have another HA ready, just in case ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

switch
04-21-2016, 06:36 PM
TP rotations aren't a thing.. Nutaku hate us aha. So either awaken or Saki. Saki is needed if you wanna do dwarfs n giants for black fairy's. She has her uses but fairly niche. I would say awaken units :) as for needing 3 ha. While it's not 100% needed some maps may require it or some different strategy for 2 ha. Spica, iris are very good awakens idk Sasha or sybillas

Asdf1
04-21-2016, 08:02 PM
Saki has limited uses imo i have her and usually substitute her for something else even though she's a black unit and i spent time leveling her, plus you have sybilla, when her awakening comes she does almost the same thing but better. I would recommend spending 200 dc on awakening spica and iris and keep 100 just in case the unlikely tp rotations come around or princess awakening comes early. I have only used 2 HA in my main account plus bernard is gold and a guy which is a big no no for me haha

switch
04-21-2016, 08:18 PM
Bernard is the silver. Garrett is the gold

soranokira
04-21-2016, 08:24 PM
I'd get saki because you're lacking a ranged melee. after which I'd AW spica followed by iris/bernice/katie
also under most circumstances, 2 HA is enough.

Asdf1
04-21-2016, 09:11 PM
Bernard is the silver. Garrett is the gold

You're right hehe i generally avoid using male units lower than platinum if i can help it

ZeroZet
04-21-2016, 09:49 PM
Buy Saki. Gotta have every girl possible in your harem, after all)

switch
04-21-2016, 10:21 PM
I would just awaken spica and iris. They will help you 3 star base scramble 2. Your main commison map aha.. Leave what ever is left and work up to Saki .. The chances of a rotation is less then a black from free summon. Getting Saki right now won't help you with anything cause you gotta lvl her to decent before she is even useful where are spica and iris are good to go. And very good awakens

kayfabe
04-21-2016, 10:40 PM
They're already overqualified for Base Scramble II, honestly. And really, if I had to pick between just Iris or just Bernice for some weird reason, I'd actually favor Bernice. High effective health isn't always relevant but it's virtually irreplaceable when it does become an issue. Ideally I'd get both squared away and be done with it.

Kyanon
04-22-2016, 03:05 AM
Guess it wasn't such a silly question after all, since I got so much answers :p
I'm already able to commission Base Scramble 2. I think I'll buy Saki because as soranokira said I'm lacking a ranged melee and I thought it wasn't a problem till I saw "messengers of the den"... Then I'll spend some SC next week to go back to 100 DC quickly to begin awakening units. What do you think of this ?

soranokira
04-22-2016, 03:27 AM
Guess it wasn't such a silly question after all, since I got so much answers :p
I'm already able to commission Base Scramble 2. I think I'll buy Saki because as soranokira said I'm lacking a ranged melee and I thought it wasn't a problem till I saw "messengers of the den"... Then I'll spend some SC next week to go back to 100 DC quickly to begin awakening units. What do you think of this ?

possible. of course getting saki is pretty much just expanding your repertoire and under certain circumstances you might benefit more from AW spica first or other units, but my suggestion stays at getting saki first. (this is just one way of playing)

lolix
04-22-2016, 04:25 AM
I have 2 accounts. I got saki on 1 and didn't liked her enough to buy it on the other , so i'd say do AW. I mostly got saki because i had a crapload of black fairies that were filling up my inventory.

Kyanon
04-22-2016, 07:51 AM
Thanks to all of you for your answers, I finally choose to buy Saki, for her utility from time to time, and because "more waifu more laifu" :p And, a little more seriously, cause I still need one orb and CCing my fooders for Spica, leaving me a little bit of time.
Thanks again for helping little nooby me, and have fun on Aigis ! (now back on farming Rita, or at least trying to drop her XD)