PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

peropoke
04-21-2016, 11:20 PM
I have been playing roughly 4 weeks at 105k SED. I feel like my progression isn't exactly optimal and I need some advice.

I was trying to find a guide but all appeared to be outdated or they made no sense to me b/c of author knowing English poorly, are there any guides for getting an optimal SED growth.
I found one guide from 2015, and it said to stay in stage 1 and farm your N girls(I think I missed this opportunity) to 100 by doing 1 energy rolls but, the game forces you to fight bosses though...Not sure how you can spam 1 energy rolls.
I am only on stage 2-1 atm.

My question is, what should I be focusing on doing every day to progress the fastest?

From what I have read across the forums I found out this:
1) Do daily quests, especially chance for R-Gacha Ticket (just found out today), before was focusing on the pero gold quests
2) Some convoluted daily trading at kero's nest...still not sure how to go about
3) Should I ignore events? Because, I have been mostly doing events and ignoring exploring almost completely.

Some extra questions:
1) Anyway to unlock movies from older events?
2) Is there a way to get Lilith from fb promotion?
3) If you miss out on cards from the events rewards, how can you obtain them?
3) What should I do with pero gold? I usually spend it on N-Gacha tickets when i reach 100k or so.

nip101
04-22-2016, 12:14 AM
Always focus on events during them since you'll get a lot of rewards that you cant get from normal explore or are extremely rare. Each boss you kill gives pretty good rewards such as Wilds or peronamin/pudding. They also give a lot of pero which u can use to buy gatcha tickets.

Personally I'd say you should just progress normally in explore in the days without any event since you'll 1 R girl each stage clear and also have a chance at new n/r/sr along the way from chances. Some people do wait to proceed until they've gotten all of the cards from a specific stage but you don't have to since they will show up again in GHQ, bonus explore stage, or EG explore stage.

You'll be able to catch up eventually since they are so slow in releasing new stages for explore and normally we have 3-4 day breaks between events and also all of Colosseum to spend on regular explore.

For optimal sed growth get your moe cards to like lvl 50 ish since they will give about 80% of their max sed by then. Next you can do either Babe or sexy however sexy give most of their sed in their later levels, opposite of how moes work. Babes have a linear growth.

Extra questions:
1: not sure
2: Get lucky from revival gatcha, you can get 3 tickets for 3m ep in event.
3: revival again
4: NGatcha tickets. If you want you can save for gambit since you get pink keys when you buy Ngatcha to but it wont be for another 3-4 weeks.

Arekusu
04-22-2016, 01:12 AM
For daily quests prioritize the "Chance" one to get R Gacha tickets. Eventually you'll be able to accept 2 daily quests at once, but it's not super important to rush for that since the other daily quest rewards aren't fantastic. I believe you unlock the extra quest slot from finishing stage 4 or 5 of exploration.

About Kurito, R Gacha tickets are the best thing to trade to Kurito imho since they very often give SR Wild 3, very good for SED progression. The R Gacha trade also has a decent chance at netting you the limited N or R girl. As far as getting the SR goes, I wouldn't get my hopes up for it on anything less than a gold button, and even then you may need to try several times. She's really not kind to new players trying to get the SR who don't have a lot of items to trade.

Events>Exploration, there's really no need to rush exploration, there's plenty of cards you can get from the N Gacha that you can feed your wilds into, and honestly levelling up the gacha cards first is better. If you have a girl at 100 and find her again in exploration you get 300-1500 pero depending on her rarity. If you have a girl at 100 and find her again in gacha you get a Wild equivalent to her rarity, which is a much better value. The exploration and gacha cards are different, so focus on levelling the gacha ones first, participating in events, and eventually you'll get all the exploration girls.

Your extra questions:
1) I don't think so
2 and 3) Nutaku occasionally does a "revival gacha" that let's you get a chance at getting old cards by using "revival gacha tickets," I believe the last time they did this they let players vote for what girls were in the revival gacha
4) N-Gachas are exactly what you should be buying with pero gold, personally I don't buy anything else with pero

Another tip from me would be to remember that Moe cards get really good SED gains per level within their early levels, and get practically none past level 80. Sexy cards get most of their SED per level past 80, and Babes always get ~1% of their total SED per level. Personally, I level all my Moes to ~60, then I check this forums Wiki and sort all the cards by maximum SED and just work my way down the list.

Also just FYI, you don't actually need to kill the bosses in exploration, you can actually leave the fight, never kill the boss, and just keep rolling in the exploration screen, so you can farm as long as you want.

Hope this helps :)

JMich
04-22-2016, 01:58 AM
If you have a girl at 100 and find her again in gacha you get a Wild equivalent to her rarity, which is a much better value.

Small correction on this. If you haven't unlocked EX levels, finding a maxed card in gacha will level a random card of the same rarity, or (very rarely) one of a higher rarity. If you have unlocked EX levels, a 100 lvl card will gain an EX level, or if the EX level is also at max, then you'll get the wild card of that rarity.

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 03:57 AM
This is true. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I would still try to get the card before you leave the stage because GHQ and bonus don't always drop new cards. Remember that you can explore while a Seduction Battle is...

peropoke
04-22-2016, 09:25 PM
Also just FYI, you don't actually need to kill the bosses in exploration, you can actually leave the fight, never kill the boss, and just keep rolling in the exploration screen, so you can farm as long as you want.

Hope this helps :)

How long would you recommend rolling in the exploration screen? Should I be rolling till all area N cards are at 100? Sounds like forever lol

Arekusu
04-23-2016, 02:03 AM
How long would you recommend rolling in the exploration screen? Should I be rolling till all area N cards are at 100? Sounds like forever lol

Personally I didn't bother doing this at all, by the time that idea was pointed out to me I was already done with exploration. Looking back on it, I'm not sure I'd of had the patience for it. If you think you can handle that snails pace of progression, go all in with it, like I mentioned there's no reason to rush the exploration stages.

Small correction on this. If you haven't unlocked EX levels, finding a maxed card in gacha will level a random card of the same rarity, or (very rarely) one of a higher rarity. If you have unlocked EX levels, a 100 lvl card will gain an EX level, or if the EX level is also at max, then you'll get the wild card of that rarity.

Oh yeah I forgot about that...I've had all the Gacha girls at 100 for so long now :cool:

JSensei
04-23-2016, 02:45 AM
I actually start with the 30/50/100 stamina quest with the 3 chance time to begin. Unless you're doing GHQ, it's pretty rare to get more than a couple triple anythings in 180 stamina and you net yourself an R wild every day. It's just one R wild, but you're getting it while doing other stuff, and it's 100% for sure that you will clear that quest every time in a predictable amount of rolls.

At some other point, I eventually do the 3 N girls/2 R girls, but it depends on if I feel like doing N gacha or if I have time.

Vic47
04-23-2016, 10:05 AM
Personally i always start daily quests right after the Day Restart with Throwing pies mission (it's fun, takes not too much time and effort and it earns Pero, so why not?) then, depending on how much Stamina i have, i either go for Stamina quest (if the stamina is full) paired with Chance Time quest (since R-Gacha ticket is a top-priority reward from Daily Quests) or Pero quest (since x3 Exp badges show up more often that x3 Pero badges on most "slot machines") or, if i have little Stamina, i go first for Flirting quest (3 N's, 2 R's and 1 SR girl cards, hat i get from N-gacha). Getting an SR girl from it is kinda hard, though, and usually requiers around 70-120 N gacha rolls, though earns you an extra SR Wild Card, so decide on your own if you are willing to bother completing this task.
Then, if you manage to complete all mentioned above, (for example - during Elite Guard or Gambit type events, where Event Exploring "slot machine" rolls are stamina-cheap) you can switch to Gifts Quest. (so for me it's usually Pie>Stamina>Flirting>Chance Time>Pero>Exp>Gifts if i have alot of time to play during the day / Raw Peronamin, or Pie>Stamina>Flirting>Chance Time>Exp if i have little time to play during the day)

For Kurito's Nest - it is believed that it is better to always give her 1 Rgacha ticket at a time, to get a chance to get a limited N, R or SR girl card she offers at minimal cost (and this is the main goal of all interactions with Kurito), while some people believe it is best to give her 3 Rgacha tickets at a time, to increase the chance of getting the limited SR girl card. (You will get N and R limited girl cards from her anyway in the process, if you are going to get an SR girl card from her). Giving her more than 3 Rgacha tickets at a time, or some other valueable items with them seems to be totally useless, since i haven't heard that someone got a limited SR girl card from her by doing so. If you don't have extra Rgacha tickets to give to her, and just have some items you don't need (for me it's usually Elixirs and Sexual Energy Drinks, Candies, N Wild Cards and extra Pero Burgers that i still have when Events when i got them end) they you can refer to this table http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Kuritos-Nest to find out the "Point Value" of the items for Kurito and what you can get from her for which "price" and try to trade with her for what you want. I usually feed her with cheap and useless items that i have mentioned above by 10 (max) at a time and always try to make total amount of items i offer to her to cost the maximum possible amount of Points Value to get a chance to get better rewards like SR Wild Cards from her. ALso, when you trade with her, please consider logging your offerings here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cRlhcR8uHqtwL4pF7UXqu1fB4lbsERVENWtAsoHT3ik/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0