PDA

View Full Version : Daily Mission Flirt with 3 SR GIRLS

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 07:39 PM
For those who spend i knew this is always easy

and for those who dont spend, they usually would have a hard time completing this unless there's the gambit event

So is there a trick to complete this in a easy way, i would usually do the n gacha but the sr girl keeps on changing its place

Is there event a trick on how u will know where the sr girl is 0_0, im talking about the n gacha

Tenhou
04-22-2016, 08:02 PM
It is random, no way to really know. Any SR counts though, so if you have recently won SRs from events you can try to time your collection of them together.

JSensei
04-22-2016, 09:16 PM
It is random, no way to really know. Any SR counts though, so if you have recently won SRs from events you can try to time your collection of them together.

Yeah, that's what I do. Or I use my revival tickets since I know I'm going to be burning a CR. Or whenever they do a 2-3 day limited R-gacha 'event.' So in those cases, I know I'm going to be burning a bunch of R-gacha, but rather than burn them all on the same day, I make sure that I do it in pieces. Just enough on the first two days to get the Ex Wild. Then on the last day of the thing, I burn all of my R-gacha until I either run out or I get all of the limited cards.

During gambit, you can pretty much ensure the Ex Wild daily by opening gold/silver boxes for the SR. It might take a bunch of boxes, but you can usually ration your keys to get JUST enough to get it, then save boxes for the next day. Rationing is the key to most things.

Opalia24
04-23-2016, 01:53 AM
Chance of one of the 6 cards being a SR-girl is 9% with a N-Gacha.
I think placement of SR-girl is random and on big test I get SR-girl 1 in 6.
It dont help to pick a cetain spot all the time or to change spot all the time or to pick the spot when SR was last time.

JSensei
04-23-2016, 02:49 AM
Chance of one of the 6 cards being a SR-girl is 9% with a N-Gacha.
I think placement of SR-girl is random and on big test I get SR-girl 1 in 6.
It dont help to pick a cetain spot all the time or to change spot all the time or to pick the spot when SR was last time.

You can try chasing the SR girl all day long, but you are spinning your wheels. Every time the SR girl shows up, she has a 1 in 6 chance of being in any given spot. If one shows up in the upper left, the next time an SR girl shows up, the chance is STILL 1 in 6 for any given spot.

Just pick a box and stick with it. I always pick bottom middle. I get R cards and SRs every now and again, but there's no box that's more likely than any other. And if you DO try to chase her, Murfy's Law says that she be anywhere BUT where you try.

Vic47
04-23-2016, 10:16 AM
I never bother with that quest. It is very hard to complete and Ex Wild Cards are, actually, of very little use. I have no idea why thwy've made a daily quest for them so crazy hard. I only od it in the abovementioned conditions, like Gambit (silver/gold cases), R Gacha-limited mini-events (rolling Rgacha and usinc Card Reveals on step-ups, until i complete this "get 3 SR" daily quest, then wait for the next day), saving Event reward SR cards in my Gift Box until i have 3 of them which i can accept at one on the next day, or getting SR cards from Coliseum event Gacha boxes (though Coliseum events were replaced by Shard events lately, and trading Shards for SR Girl Cards in the Trading Center during Shard events doesn't count for this Daily Mission). And most of the people don't even bother getting 1 SR girl from N Gacha for Daily Quests, because (for me, at least) it usually takes around 70-120 N-Gacha tickets to get one, _every bloody day_, so mosty people just consider to save their time/mouse/nerves and skip that, since you get tons of SR Wild Cards from events (especially Elite Guard) anyway.

khermeker
04-30-2016, 09:34 AM
i dont do any quest cause dont worth it..but well if you want do that quest ...get a lot of millions ( i think that with 400++tickets you can make it but not sure) of pero and play the normal gacha....if want do it more faster then have some card reveal...i had done some like that but really dont worth..

Probably the best reason to use normal gacha is for lvl up cards if dont get bored easily...my sed is not so big either...1.3M still enough for get good rewards...:P

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 11:08 AM
I know this sounds nooby but what does it mean to flirt with girls? there is no explanation given. Im not a noob i just dont understand.

Diesirae
05-09-2017, 03:38 PM
I know this sounds nooby but what does it mean to flirt with girls? there is no explanation given. Im not a noob i just dont understand.

Well.. you know.. when a guy likes a girl.. ;3
Usually it means 'playing' around with them in a courting or loving fashion. Either to get to know them better or to get *something* out of them.
But if you're a Necromancer, you could get by without having to flirt if you're into that genre (^ω~)

In the case of PPS however, it's just acquiring a card of that rarity by any means; Gacha being the easiest.

Drip
05-16-2017, 01:52 AM
Most reliant method to me seems to be:
1) Save up Card Reveals. Always keep 10+ of these for event gachas, but any above that can be used for this mission
2) Play GHQ behind the Extras button. This seems to be the place with the highest chance to spawn tripple chance rolls. It costs 20 stamina, but winning rolls are really more common per stamina used here.
3) Use Card Reveals on five stepups and SR Guaranteed tickets, but *only* when already found 1-2 SR cards randomly while on this mission.

2-3 times a week I clear it, and then the rest of the missions will often follow, depending on whether I have enough time left to play, lol.

Kadence
06-27-2017, 05:43 PM
It means you have to obtain 3 girls from the gotcha machine or from just normally lining up the reels while playing to obtain the new cards