PDA

View Full Version : Question about current event (Elite Guard 8)

peropoke
04-22-2016, 11:20 PM
How do the top players have 500+ elite guard clears? I have been clearning as much as I can, almost not missing any focus while awake and I only cleared 85. Are they pooring $1000 for each event on pero pudding????? Or are they are hacking and getting extra stamina/focus for free?

Opalia24
04-23-2016, 01:13 AM
You have to be very active and have all slayer girls and you base SED have to be high and have power full friends and maybe use macro.
If I had all slayer cards I would do 2-3 mill damage with small hits.
One hit evey 5 min (if you not use items) give one kill - If boss dont die after one small hit send it to you big friends that all so small hit for 2-3 mill each too.
So 300 kill per day is posible if you play 24 hours non stop even without spending items.
Players who play 24 hours per day mostly use macros.
Non marco users will not get more than 150 per day unless the spend restore items.

Spending 100$ can also get you 600 kills too - so it is hard to seen if a player use macro or just spend 40 $.

I have 250 kill atm without using macro and have not been so active - topplayer have 750 kills which is posible without macro too.

Using Macro is not allowed in PP ofcause and have lead to flame wars where some players claim other players are cheaters.

Arekusu
04-23-2016, 01:47 AM
I've got 480 kills because I was 1 hitting most EGs for the first couple days, if I did a better job of checking in every 30 mins I'd be well over 500, and I haven't used any puddings. Eventually when you get really high SED, and if you get the slayers, you can clear a freaking TON of EGs. Sometimes I spend 1$ a day on the Event Gacha ticket...although I'm sitting at 30 Event Gacha tickets right now so that's not even necessary.

JSensei
04-23-2016, 02:40 AM
You have to be very active and have all slayer girls and you base SED have to be high and have power full friends and maybe use macro.
If I had all slayer cards I would do 2-3 mill damage with small hits.
One hit evey 5 min (if you not use items) give one kill - If boss dont die after one small hit send it to you big friends that all so small hit for 2-3 mill each too.
So 300 kill per day is posible if you play 24 hours non stop even without spending items.
Players who play 24 hours per day mostly use macros.
Non marco users will not get more than 150 per day unless the spend restore items.

Spending 100$ can also get you 600 kills too - so it is hard to seen if a player use macro or just spend 40 $.

I have 250 kill atm without using macro and have not been so active - topplayer have 750 kills which is posible without macro too.

Using Macro is not allowed in PP ofcause and have lead to flame wars where some players claim other players are cheaters.

Ok. For one, this is a harder event to macro because you still have to 'explore.' You still get triple chance rolls, triple gift rolls, and all the stuff. A simple macro would not be able to effectively navigate the event unless it clicks all over the place.

For two, can we PLEASE stop with the macro accusations? We didn't really have any proof of macros before, but at least the idea of macros was somewhat plausible in the pink boxes. The clicks are always in the same four places (opened boxes, locked boxes, pick a box, open the box). Here you'd have to click in a different spot for chance times than you'd click for gifts, or boss fights makes the accusation much less plausible.

For three, I have just over 200 kills, and I'm not even THAT high level. Sure, I have an event SED of 2.4 million, but there are players with a base SED that high, let alone multiplied by slayers. Also, I have slept (a little) and I have had other things going on like preparing for an exam and taking care of my infant daughter. If I have 200 kills (and I'm even requiring 4-6 focus for most guards right now) then it is not that hard to imagine that someone could have 500 if they were dedicated enough. And if anything, PPS seems to draw out the fanatics.

So...."How do the top players manage to get 500 kills/a bajillion pink boxes/an endless supply of pero shards/more coloseum gacha tickets than you can count/some other goal that is ridiculous?"

The answer is NOT always macros. It really isn't. That horse has been dead for a LONG time, and we REALLY need to stop beating it.

FORTUNATELY, I have the answer. I know EXACTLY how the players at the top of the leaderboards got there. It has nothing to do with macros.

You ready? I'm about to blow your minds.

Anonymous
04-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Hey, guys, i've tried those macros, and have to say they suck. Enven the pink box macro is now pretty much obsolete, since the "open box" button now is randomly positioned on the screen. And configuring the macro to work properly on your individual PC is a real pain in the ass (since the macro can't work "out of the box" on any machine it is copied onto, and need very percise and pretty hard configuration first to work properly and hit buttons you need, instead of some random places on - or even outside of - your screen) Not to mention that you need another PC or a VirtualBox to run it, since you won't be able to do anything on your computer while the macro is grinding PPS for you, since it will take control of your mouse and keyboard and will mess around with them, so you won't be able to do anything yourself if you wish, like if you are dead drunk or are a crazy monkey.
I've also tried to write my own macro, and have to say it is still not much better than the ones i found before. Seriously, it is much more simple and effective if you play this game manually, as you are supposed to do, without macro. The macro is only a bit effective when you go AFK for a few minutes, or can watch it and control it, to restart it when it fails (and it fails alot). So yeah, all that hype about macros is really overrated. Buying gold for consumables, event gacha tickets and other items - that is what makes you OP, not macros. And for "24h online" thing - you can just share your account with some person (or a few people) from another time zone, so they could play for you while you sleep (and Nutaku's ToS don't even prohibit that, comparing to macro usage (automatisation) so you are not risking to get a ban for that.

chillinfar
04-23-2016, 02:07 PM
How do the top players have 500+ elite guard clears? I have been clearning as much as I can, almost not missing any focus while awake and I only cleared 85. Are they pooring $1000 for each event on pero pudding????? Or are they are hacking and getting extra stamina/focus for free?

In one word: SED. Event gacha cards can boost SED for event. More SED, less need to use focus.

JSensei
04-23-2016, 07:31 PM
In one word: SED. Event gacha cards can boost SED for event. More SED, less need to use focus.

But I already said the answer was aliens. ;_;

Massume
04-23-2016, 08:48 PM

Having a lot of SED will help you to get more EP and therefore a better rank, but a low SED player can get just as many eliminations as a high SED player. All you have to do is 'poking' every guard that you find and share the rest of it with your stronger friends instead. Activity, puddings and wether you poke guards or hitting them multiple times are in my opinion the most deciding factors when it comes down the the amount of eliminations you can get each day.

So to answer the question of peropoke: having 500+ eliminations already basically means that these players are extremely active.
(Several of my ''non-paying'' friends already have this amount)

chillinfar
04-24-2016, 02:50 PM
But I already said the answer was aliens. ;_;

Aliens can use cash too.

lacus
04-26-2016, 01:28 AM
On an unrelated note, why did they remove the supporter comment? I thought it was just a bug when it disappeared in the last EG event.

Vic47
05-02-2016, 07:18 PM
On an unrelated note, why did they remove the supporter comment? I thought it was just a bug when it disappeared in the last EG event.

Yeah, me too. I guess they did it because almost no one used that function anyway and like 95% of the players just keep the default comment and never change it. While personally i was asking them to implement normal chat there, or, at least, let us type the comment manually, just like on Pie throwing Tease, or, at least, change the comment after posting it initially, at any moment we please.