PDA

View Full Version : Question about Gacha/Chance

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Hey guys, you know how when you get a SR or multiple rares in a gacha, you have a small opening animation showing a girl going through multiple stages. Does that animation actually give any insight of the actual contents though?

Like if you get the blonde girl in the animation, you will get one of a few SRs, while another gives other possible SR's?

Also, some animations only show 1-2 slides while others show more, does this also influence anything?

Just trying to find out if I should use reveal when I get a particular animation or it's all completely irrelevant.

Danex
08-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Nope, those images aren't related with the content itself.

They just let you know that you got better chances to get an R or SR card, or the "step ups" as Airu says in-game. The more step ups, the best chance you have for a R or SR.

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 10:55 AM
That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure... It's a shame though, would have been cool if you could tell what kind of card you could get judging by the animation itself, without giving you all the info ofc(like actual card or position), just what the possibilities are...

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Would have been interesting if they told you what positions the card could have been in. Like the blonde meaning that the SR could be in either the upper right or lower left, and others also shifting between two.

Danex
08-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Nice idea, that would be fun actually.

Speaking of those images, anyone know if the cards featured there gets to have those images later? I mean, for example, Yuri and Sakura don't get those images on their cards, even at lvl 100. I was wondering if later in the game, when you unlock ex levels, those cards may get that extra artwork on them.

It would be really cool.

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Well, the machine girl certainly has all those pictures available. The one with the nurses keeps annoying me because i want the damn bluehaired girl that seems to be another futanari. Maybe in later events you'll get them? Guess we'll have to wait and see.