PDA

View Full Version : Mission 12-5

Lied
04-24-2016, 04:21 AM
So this mission feels like the first huge wall I've run into, with the multiple normal enemy nodes that have the boss character in the team. My current units:

By most power:
http://i.imgur.com/BvGqO9N.png
with the first 13 girls also being at max affection.

In the configuration I've been using so far:
http://i.imgur.com/jyu0es1.png
I have an extra red and one less purple compared to a "balanced team", but my plan is to swap out one of my red 3 stars for the purple event 5 star

I haven't attempted the mission more than twice (once with a normal spread to try and cover as much area, the second time all stacked on the bottom node just to try and clear the map), but both times I couldn't even make it to the boss. I would spread my power around even more, but even my helper team and stacked team were having some trouble.

For the people who've cleared it, what kind of setup/power did you use? Is it my lack of 5 star units and low evolved unit count? I'm sitting on 70 gems, but my first 11 pull was very mediocre (Bianca Tulip, Violetta Tulip, 2 Dandelions, and the rest 3 stars). I honestly feel I'd get more use out of my gems by using them to farm more secret gardens and just wait for events/pull 4 stars from the normal gacha (where both of my red 4 stars are from), and I'd spend far less than 50. I'm also hesitant to pump more resources into evolving my max affection 3 stars or maxing the affection of my other 3 stars.

Currently, I've just been farming 12-4 for the raid boss/gardens and waiting till I can evolve a few more of my characters before trying it again. Is there something better I could be doing?

Masterwolf
04-24-2016, 04:50 AM
While it will not always happen I just pulled 6 4* from my first 10+1 roll so basing rolls on your first pull is not a good idea. (Doubt I will pull as well as I did tonight.) RNG is RNG and ALWAYS unpredictable.

Lied
04-24-2016, 05:17 AM
While it will not always happen I just pulled 6 4* from my first 10+1 roll so basing rolls on your first pull is not a good idea. (Doubt I will pull as well as I did tonight.) RNG is RNG and ALWAYS unpredictable.

It's more that the risk of 50 gems doesn't seem to be worth the reward compared to what else I could use gems on. I'd rather get the guaranteed value of manyus to level my existing good characters along with seeds for the normal draws. Also the normal 10 draw I just did:

http://i.imgur.com/pDoXQMO.jpg

I know this isn't the typical normal 10 draw, but I've now gotten as many 4 stars from the normal gacha as the premium one. I'm also seeing people say that the premium draw gets improved or something in future events, so (as a free player) I'm saving my gems for then if possible.

Masterwolf
04-24-2016, 05:39 AM
Free player myself so I understand not wanting to waste but RNG is RNG. Unpredictable. As I said I got 6 4* in one draw. Probably will not happen to me again but it was worth it. (To me). I guess I am saying I will take the chance instead of hording for an uncertain "future". But to each their own. Play the way you enjoy. And GL going forward.

Tenhou
04-24-2016, 06:25 AM
12-5 is the final mission we have right now so it makes sense for it to be a lot more difficult than the others. Something to aim towards during the first weeks apart from events.

Lixigen
04-24-2016, 12:05 PM
Well I got pass 12-5 using 60k Main Team and At least 26k pwr on sub team, Practically if you want to pass this map easily, you just need helper that can help you finish the map(Probably 65k+ Pwr Helper Team).

Well that said I pass this map 2* cause my Helper have 2 6* and 3 5* on the team so that can't said I really pass it by my own power :p

Lied
04-24-2016, 04:32 PM
I didn't realize it was the last map we currently have. I mostly wanted to clear it to get to higher level raid bosses from higher stages, so I guess there's no rush to clear it then, thanks.