PDA

View Full Version : A lot of new stuff for Nutaku Aigis... potentially new classes as well...

Lafate
04-25-2016, 05:43 AM
Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

Maintenance will be performed on April 26, 2016 (Tue) 3AM.
-----------------------------------
Maintenance Period
April 26, 2016 (Tue) 3AM ~ April 26,
2016 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Shadow Sniper" ends

Implement the exchange system between silver units.
Silver unit exchange function was implement using a gold (G)
and particular silver unit.
Silver unit exchange can be done at the Trading Post.

Add a new story mission
- A Very Hard mission was added to the Desert story mission.

About daily missions
- Add God level "Golden Armour", "Spirit Rescue",
"Skyfallen Gift", "A Toast to Men",
and "Crystal Keeper".

Add Awakening Class
- Add Awakening Class in "Feng Shui Master",
"Heavy Artillery Officer", and "Arch Angel".

- Raised starting levels of units summoned in the premium summon.
*Applies to silver and gold rarity male units
and silver and gold rarity female units.

- Add an award to beginner rank bonus.

All users should be sure to finish their current games 5 minutes
prior to the start of maintenance.
Game data may not save properly in the minutes before
maintenance commences.

Please be aware that you will not be able to play the game during
the Maintenance Period listed above.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for
your understanding and cooperation.

The Millennium War Aigis Development Team

Overload
04-25-2016, 05:49 AM
I love this update already, silver exchange and g difficulty dailies. YES :DDDDDDD
To make this better it only would need to also exchange the units in the trading post.

- Add an award to beginner rank bonus.

Wohoo finally getting my plat sailor that I once gotten by mistake \o/

soranokira
04-25-2016, 05:57 AM
Frankly speaking it's more likely to be X-tier than G-tier dailies. but I guess let's see if nutaku surprises me.

but from aigis wikia it seems like Ether's name is going to be Ertel. orz

ZeroZet
04-25-2016, 06:12 AM
Soooo... X/G-tier dailies guides? XD

Silver Exchange is "Trade in common Silver like Calliope and some gold for less-common Silver class?" right? And they will still not rotate the TP, you just see.

Tenhou
04-25-2016, 06:16 AM
I like it! Finally better dailies. Sadly unless you have a certain black angel the angel AW does little...

Ramazan
04-25-2016, 06:39 AM
Well the more updates we get the better unlike all other mmos i know. That plat sailor didnt looked much to me though, not very different from the gold one? (correct me if im wrong) And her counterpart Rinberu seemed much better.

Btw, i sent a ticket yesterday, about the breaks we have which dmm have rarely. Wanted to have constant events and some devotion to the game like fkg stuff does. Here's what they said:

This is the "Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team.

We appreciate your valuable opinions, and will share your opinions and requests with the developers, and consider them in future development plans.

Difficulties may remain in our services, and we would like to continue to gather opinions from you.

We will try to improve our services based on these opinions and reviews.

We appreciate your continued support for Millennium War Aigis.

"Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team

switch
04-25-2016, 06:46 AM
really zola over mikoto come on.. give me my mikoto or princess awaken. but other then that great update

Talith
04-25-2016, 07:27 AM
Where did you find that news update? Mine's still shows the same Rita one.

Edit: Nevermind, found it: http://www.nutaku.net/games/millennium-war-aigis/news-updates/info/246/
Never knew about that page until now.

Kamahari Akuma
04-25-2016, 07:33 AM
So effectively how this works is that you can sell any silver unit you have too many than sanely logical of, then purchase one you know you need desperately for whatever intentions you have for it?

*Looks at pile of Verottes from Rita's farm map*

*Maniacal laughter*

really zola over mikoto come on.. give me my mikoto or princess awaken. but other then that great update

Wasn't Mikoto one of those units that use combos of AW orbs to AW? If anything they're prolly gonna focus on getting all the units with solo AW orbs first before the combo AW orbs get any love.

lolix
04-25-2016, 08:19 AM
guess no new evnent either. I'd kill for some revivals

King Dong
04-25-2016, 08:32 AM
I would love some more details on how the silver exchange works. Like is the exchange restricted by class? Or can you trade classes you don't need for stuff like archers? Will this basicly make every silver available (so you can pick the best of each class), or will it just have certian ones? Will they rotate, or will it be addative? Any other details welcome too BTW. :D

Talith
04-25-2016, 08:37 AM
If I remember correctly you trade a basic silver class + 100K for a rare silver class like vampire hunter or the battle priest. What each silver turns into is set so you can't just convert your 40 silver valks into useful silver archers and soldiers.

Lafate
04-25-2016, 09:11 AM
I would love some more details on how the silver exchange works. Like is the exchange restricted by class? Or can you trade classes you don't need for stuff like archers? Will this basicly make every silver available (so you can pick the best of each class), or will it just have certian ones? Will they rotate, or will it be addative? Any other details welcome too BTW. :D

Silver Ninja + 100k = Silver Monk Dan
Silver Mage + 100k = Silver Magic Swordsman Ricardo
Silver Valkyrie + 100k = Silver Angel Niel
Silver Healer + 100k = Silver Priest Warrior Ether
Silver Witch + 100k = Silver Vampire Hunter Khuri
Silver Pirate + 100k = Silver Artillery Pashisu

King Dong
04-25-2016, 09:26 AM

Very interesting!

So, as a F2P player I only had guaranteed access to a core set of classes (units) and had to base all my plans on that fact. Now with this addition to the game I have access to 5 new class and that leads me to so many new questions. I will avoid hijacking this thread, or going off topic, and simply say you can expect a new thread with some account updates for both my accounts (army, progress, plan, ect.), and some new questions. Hope to see you there! :D

Eab1990
04-25-2016, 09:26 AM
This would be the ideal time for them to let us exchange excess Elaine/Calliope for Mischa/Nenya. And rogues for Kagerou, but who has excess rogues lol.

It'd be REALLY nice if they let us exchange Liana for black Iris too, but I'm already wary of keeping my hopes up for Dev Tea making the above tweaks.

Ramazan
04-25-2016, 09:29 AM

This would be the ideal time for them to let us exchange excess Elaine/Calliope for Mischa/Nenya. And rogues for Kagerou, but who has excess rogues lol.

It'd be REALLY nice if they let us exchange Liana for black Iris too, but I'm already wary of keeping my hopes up for Dev Tea making the above tweaks.

But lafate didnt mentioned any nenya, kagerou or mischa?

soranokira
04-25-2016, 09:33 AM

he's coming up with an 'if' because that was the failure of nutaku. there's no such thing in dmm aigis and therefore it was not in lafate's post.

Eab1990
04-25-2016, 09:33 AM

I'm saying Dev Tea should tweak our Trading Post since they refused to give us the silvers that have been greenlit for ages.

But I'd be a fool to have any expectations for Dev Tea at this point, so I will go in with no expectations tomorrow.

YoxalLoyal
04-25-2016, 09:43 AM
So...does this mean vampire hunters can actually use their own class to CC/AW now or do they still require rogues? And I surely hope none of the other classes mentioned above need rogues too now that we can acquire them through gold TP.

soranokira
04-25-2016, 10:03 AM
So...does this mean vampire hunters can actually use their own class to CC/AW now or do they still require rogues? And I surely hope none of the other classes mentioned above need rogues too now that we can acquire them through gold TP.

most likely still using rogues for now. since they never mentioned any patch update

King Dong
04-25-2016, 10:25 AM

Also, that seems like it would just add a 100k tax to Vampire Hunters. Instead of needing Rouge/s you would need Witch/s + 100k to convert. Assuming you didn't just have spare Vampire Hunters as fodder.

ZeroZet
04-25-2016, 10:36 AM
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-hah... Funny, it is.

Of these, Niel and Ertel (sic) looks most interesting.Well, Khuri is Khuri, so min-costing her will be good for Silver Warriors. Percis... Err, skill fodder for your Zola? And Ricardo? Does he have enough attack to even tickle somebody with his ranged slash? Or another skill fodder?

CharlesRJC
04-25-2016, 10:50 AM

Of these, Niel and Ertel (sic) looks most interesting.Well, Khuri is Khuri, so min-costing her will be good for Silver Warriors. Percis... Err, skill fodder for your Zola? And Ricardo? Does he have enough attack to even tickle somebody with his ranged slash? Or another skill fodder?

I have seen Ricardo in decent number of silver only runs so he's probably at least decent

Talith
04-25-2016, 11:20 AM
The higher tier dailies is a nice addition but what I really want is gold and demon crystals twice a week.

That and the unit balance patch.

Arkinum
04-25-2016, 11:26 AM
The trading feature looks interesting. I have so many copy's of Verotte.....

soranokira
04-25-2016, 11:27 AM

skill fodder? hell no. zola's skill is unique. artillery officer class trait is physical aoe dmg (like physical dmg mage). zola is just special. percis skill is splash radius up iirc (same as valerie)

switch
04-25-2016, 11:28 AM
New story Map and harder dailys yes please aha

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 12:28 PM
What is that very hard desert mission? Any vids please?

soranokira
04-25-2016, 12:38 PM
What is that very hard desert mission? Any vids please?

2nd part of desert maps probably. but given that we havent exactly gotten any confirmation since the words they used are ambiguous, meh. also, refer to lafate's desert and gems mission guide. it has videos for the maps in it. should be within the last few pages.

Sincronic
04-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Guess who I will be awakening in next 5 days *-*! (See if you guessed correctly in spoiler below :o + answer question in it if you know :c)

http://s31.postimg.org/qcvdbbc1n/Untitled.png

Also can someone explain why is default cost in dmm version 18, and 22 in nutaku version? :/

CharlesRJC
04-25-2016, 01:06 PM
Guess who I will be awakening in next 5 days *-*! (See if you guessed correctly in spoiler below :o + answer question in it if you know :c)

Also can someone explain why is default cost in dmm version 18, and 22 in nutaku version? :/

That's... impressive.

Sincronic
04-25-2016, 01:21 PM
That's... impressive.

Thanks ^^, it was well worth it (even those 10-15 failed ranbows) :)

CharlesRJC
04-25-2016, 01:25 PM
Thanks ^^, it was well worth it (even those 10-15 failed ranbows) :)

That's the amount it took me to get my 4/5 --> 5/5 Saki skill ;_;

Ramazan
04-25-2016, 02:12 PM

Damn... She is definitely a waifu material... Didnt saw her post aw image before.

lolix
04-25-2016, 04:09 PM
i like base better

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 07:57 PM
Ohh Just saw this and did a little happy dance.

I pulled the Black Angel a while ago but only be leveling her on and off because I wanted to wait until I could get silver angels to up her skill. Now I can finally clear out all the Silver Valks I've been stuck with for ages. (I was lucky to mincost Kerry quite early on so never bothered making a Mincost Silver Valk)

Lafate
04-25-2016, 08:18 PM

Balance patch we don't have.

switch
04-25-2016, 10:42 PM
All I can say is atleast it's a patch 1 more step towards other patchs aha

kayfabe
04-26-2016, 01:43 AM
In the JP version did the new exchange units join the base summoning pool as well or did you have to trade in to get the new characters? For 100k I feel like I'd be ignore the immediate gratification and do base summons so that i end up with more silvers overall in the longrun.

Sincronic
04-26-2016, 02:38 AM
Balance patch we don't have.

Thought so :/ Thanks for the info saviour Lafate :)

switch
04-26-2016, 04:10 AM
anyone else annoyed that maintance is on a monday losing hours on golden armour one of the most important dailys

Pyonification
04-26-2016, 04:54 AM
anyone else annoyed that maintance is on a monday losing hours on golden armour one of the most important dailys

Not entirely.
Think of it this way...
The Stamina cost for monday dailies is much lower than the other dailies (8 for Demon Crystals for example)
So I feel like I can get more Monday dailies in 17(5Runs) hours than I can get DC dailies done in the same time(2 runs).

switch
04-26-2016, 05:04 AM
Yeah but I mean it could be on spirit or affection dailys or even the day before golden armor. And it would be better I think it shouldn't be on golden or crystal dailys

Masterwolf
04-26-2016, 05:06 AM
Why they do not do it on a day with no dailys is confounding to me. They have 2 days with 0 dailys. Should be easy enough to do the maintenance on those days.

Lixigen
04-26-2016, 05:32 AM
Anyone can share the vids for X and G Daily Maps? I suppose G-Maps mean (1* for CC Lv 25) in JP right?

CharlesRJC
04-26-2016, 05:37 AM
Anyone can share the vids for G Daily Maps? I suppose G-Maps mean (1* for CC Lv 25) in JP right?
That's X, G is 50CC50 which usually means AW in reality

Tenhou
04-26-2016, 06:08 AM
Why they do not do it on a day with no dailys is confounding to me. They have 2 days with 0 dailys. Should be easy enough to do the maintenance on those days.

We only have non-daily days on weekends and no one likes working on weekends, really.

I don't think it's that much of an issue myself. I get up around the time maintenance is over and i usually have saved sta/cha on sunday if i want to do the monday daily, so i'll have done a lot of it anyways.

switch
04-26-2016, 06:12 AM
I'm just saying they can push it to today on spirit rescue cause let's be honest who even does rescue other then for rainbows

soranokira
04-26-2016, 06:17 AM
I'm just saying they can push it to today on spirit rescue cause let's be honest who even does rescue other then for rainbows

DMM veterans will laugh at you for that.

switch
04-26-2016, 06:19 AM
And this isn't dmm is it. We don't have 1.5x events and actual decent drop rates.. Challenge missions have better drop rates at this point and give affection items

slyyr
04-26-2016, 06:24 AM

Very. I wanted to get more in today and maintenance stopped me again.

Why they can't do it on one of the 2 spirit days is beyond me.

Sincronic
04-26-2016, 06:28 AM
Tried my luck with new map, i think i got full drops so here ya go :o

Initial rush is kinda annoying, katie can solo survive scorpion, but he runs away after paralyze ._.

solitarydragon97
04-26-2016, 06:47 AM
Danger in the Oasis is much more harder than Two of Pyramid. The cost is so such tight.

soranokira
04-26-2016, 06:47 AM
Tried my luck with new map, i think i got full drops so here ya go :o

Initial rush is kinda annoying, katie can solo survive scorpion, but he runs away after paralyze ._.

you're missing 2 drops. 1 more ars and 1 more hashim.

Blaxer
04-26-2016, 06:54 AM
They also added this
Same skill thing
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/26/WC1UBsTdJ.png

slyyr
04-26-2016, 06:59 AM
Did a little research into Ertel that may help people.

I have searched through wikias and I found this (I google translated to english) : http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%BD%A4%C6%...BC%A5%C6%A5%EB

Seems to me Ertel is a cross between a healer and a soldier (Battle Heal I - X seconds attack power Y twice
to concentrate on recovery), kind of like the melee equivalent of a Bishop (Mage/Healer cross).

Also regarding War Priests "Can be stuck the enemy of up to two-body (three when CC) when you are not blocking the enemy, to restore the HP of the ally"

So she blocks and heals when not blocking. Seems a handy unit especially when Ranged spots are limited. Plus you can deploy her on her own and she heals herself when not blocking anything.

(correct me if I'm wrong)

Edit : Now I have bought her it seems I was correct

soranokira
04-26-2016, 07:03 AM
Did a little research into Ertel that may help people.

I have searched through wikias and I found this (I google translated to english) : http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%BD%A4%C6%...BC%A5%C6%A5%EB

Seems to me Ertel is a cross between a healer and a soldier (Battle Heal I - X seconds attack power Y twice
to concentrate on recovery), kind of like the melee equivalent of a Bishop (Mage/Healer cross).

Also regarding War Priests "Can be stuck the enemy of up to two-body (three when CC) when you are not blocking the enemy, to restore the HP of the ally"

So she blocks and heals when not blocking. Seems a handy unit especially when Ranged spots are limited. Plus you can deploy her on her own and she heals herself when not blocking anything.

(correct me if I'm wrong)

you're right. basically the primary use of priest warriors are as a melee healer when ranged spots are limited. also with the exception of plat priest warrior fermi, priest warriors focuses on healing during skill (does not attack blocked enemies even though they're still blocked)

slyyr
04-26-2016, 07:10 AM
you're right. basically the primary use of priest warriors are as a melee healer when ranged spots are limited. also with the exception of plat priest warrior fermi, priest warriors focuses on healing during skill (does not attack blocked enemies even though they're still blocked)

That could work for her if she tanks ok. Heals herself while a Mage does the killing.

Sincronic
04-26-2016, 07:10 AM
you're missing 2 drops. 1 more ars and 1 more hashim.

Yeah, at least it was full collection of drops in 1 run.

Desert scorpion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gzAVlkKKMs
Danger of the oasis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL8Gk_MO9FE

Dunno if there are other maps after those 2, but this might give you reference of what awaits you :v

lolix
04-26-2016, 07:11 AM
thats very useful actually. I might get the priest and probably the angel as well

edit : how good is the plat sailor anyway ? I like the general design of sailor units , so i would raise her if possible

soranokira
04-26-2016, 07:14 AM
thats very useful actually. I might get the priest and probably the angel as well

edit : how good is the plat sailor anyway ? I like the general design of sailor units , so i would raise her if possible

sailors are relatively useless until AW'd, and I'm surprised you havent made any judgment regarding the class ever since marie. and even after AW they usually need to be supported by a dancer.
and even then viera is just sad when it comes to post SAW

Eab1990
04-26-2016, 07:19 AM
Are any of the new maps good for farming, or should I stick with BSII?

switch
04-26-2016, 07:26 AM
Anyone tried spirit rescue map?

MalusCorvus
04-26-2016, 07:32 AM
So, the new units - the two wikis don't have any data on them. I've managed to glean from around here what Ertel, Khuri, and Percis do, but what about Ricardo and Niel?

soranokira
04-26-2016, 07:39 AM
Are any of the new maps good for farming, or should I stick with BSII?

BSII still best farming even until eastern maps iirc http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=957707&viewfull=1#post957707

edit: @malus Ricardo is a magic fencer, basically a silver version of charlotte and horus. youtube probably has videos of them.
Niel is actually great as a lightning rod, but 100k is not cheap on top of the silver unit needed, and silvers drop from events and story missions (completion reward) anyway, so silver units in TP are actually pretty useless. the primary use of them in DMM are to convert common silvers into these uncommon ones to be used when you want to AW a unit in the near future.

Eab1990
04-26-2016, 08:13 AM
Noted. Thanks, sora.

Anyone tried spirit rescue map?

X is easy enough with a heavy/vampire hunter/healer at the start. That should buy you enough time to set up the rest of your units.

Don't attempt G, it needs AW99 blacks to 3*.

switch
04-26-2016, 08:23 AM
I don't have a vamp hunter aha tho I do have 2 blacks at lvl 65 aha get them 99 and we could be talking

Lixigen
04-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Btw, Atarimesan video on Danger of The Oasis that shared from Sincronic is using Unit Points +5 Buff, You can't use the same tactic if you didn't use buff. So from what I see you need 2 reduced cost archer in the start to fast enough deploy them in 25 second lol

Eab1990
04-26-2016, 08:37 AM
I don't have a vamp hunter aha tho I do have 2 blacks at lvl 65 aha get them 99 and we could be talking

Khuri is one of the best silvers, so you should've been leveling her by now.

MalusCorvus
04-26-2016, 08:39 AM
BSII still best farming even until eastern maps iirc http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=957707&viewfull=1#post957707

edit: @malus Ricardo is a magic fencer, basically a silver version of charlotte and horus. youtube probably has videos of them.
Niel is actually great as a lightning rod, but 100k is not cheap on top of the silver unit needed, and silvers drop from events and story missions (completion reward) anyway, so silver units in TP are actually pretty useless. the primary use of them in DMM are to convert common silvers into these uncommon ones to be used when you want to AW a unit in the near future.

Keeping in mind that I don't read these forums as much as I should, what's a lightning rod in MWA context?

Eab1990
04-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Keeping in mind that I don't read these forums as much as I should, what's a lightning rod in MWA context?

A unit used to aggro (usually-ranged) enemies so that your own ranged units don't get attacked and your healers can focus on healing the lightning rod instead of frantically healing everyone left and right. Valkyries, princesses, and angels are popular choices for lightning rods due to their high MR. Bandits work because of their high HP too. Immortal Karma is basically the ultimate 13-second lightning rod for obvious reasons.

switch
04-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Khuri is one of the best silvers, so you should've been leveling. her by now.
Have had legit 0 reason to lvl her aha I have that much range DPS it isn't even funny. Only need nanely or Elizabeth and I would be set

Eab1990
04-26-2016, 08:56 AM
Have had legit 0 reason to lvl her aha I have that much range DPS it isn't even funny. Only need nanely or Elizabeth and I would be set

If you don't have those two, I don't know why you'd pass on Khuri. Hell, I have several Nanalys and an AW Elizabeth, and I still leveled Khuri. I still used Elizabeth for Spirit Rescue, but I think I'll need Khuri for the Oasis mission, since it's so tight on cost.

lolix
04-26-2016, 09:25 AM
sailors are relatively useless until AW'd, and I'm surprised you havent made any judgment regarding the class ever since marie. and even after AW they usually need to be supported by a dancer.
and even then viera is just sad when it comes to post SAW

thsat's because i never used marie...or cc-ed/affed her for that matter to see her stats.

I just like the design of becoming ranged and letting units pass , pretty much like a healeable rika (which i actually really like). But haven't used them , and they are pretty niche and not that obvious to use anyway, which is why i'm asking people that did

switch
04-26-2016, 09:31 AM
passed spirit rescue with ease and pulled a rainbow from it

Sincronic
04-26-2016, 09:36 AM
Btw, Atarimesan video on Danger of The Oasis that shared from Sincronic is using Unit Points +5 Buff, You can't use the same tactic if you didn't use buff. So from what I see you need 2 reduced cost archer in the start to fast enough deploy them in 25 second lol

Probably, haven't noticed xD. Tried to find some video with similar units to ours, so there wouldn't be much of a difference.

Hopefully VPGames or Poor Troopers will make some mini guide soon :)

Also, from seesaa wiki, (if i can read katakana properly) it says we need valkyre, angel, and healer for awakening sophie.
In nutaku, angel seems to be replaced with samurai. At least i saved 200k gold :p

kayfabe
04-26-2016, 10:32 AM
angels are popular choices for lightning rods due to their high MR.

The other thing that makes angels nice is that on some maps it can be handy to distract ranged units while letting heavy melee goons wander past unblocked so that you don't end up with too much pressure on a single blocker--it's easy to tank a lich or an oni but trying to tank both with a single unit can be a real headache. Angels excel at that role since you can just drop them in to split things up without much fancy micro.

switch
04-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Just completed 2 pyramids would of thought the units would of been higher.. I'm guessing base scramble 2 is still the best for lvling units? And lvling up

soranokira
04-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Just completed 2 pyramids would of thought the units would of been higher.. I'm guessing base scramble 2 is still the best for lvling units? And lvling up

http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/1366-lot-stuff-nutaku-aigis-potentially-classes-7.html#post27047

switch
04-26-2016, 11:24 AM
So from what I gather from that is base for general lvling but if I wanna say lvl heavys then go with pyramids? Yeah?

Valendegil
04-26-2016, 02:23 PM
so, from the information i gathered here, out of all the new added unit, only the angel is worth getting and lvling ?
(FYI: i have 5 silver valks lying around and 0 ganker except for cypria that i rarely use because RNG)

kayfabe
04-26-2016, 02:45 PM
In the JP version did the new exchange units join the base summoning pool as well or did you have to trade in to get the new characters?

Soo... anyone?

Eab1990
04-26-2016, 02:59 PM
Soo... anyone?

Khuri's already in the shrine, and I'm pretty sure Percis is in DMM's shrine, so I don't see why the others would be TP-specific. I'm not 100% positive on every unit though. I don't recall seeing any DMM users pulling Niel, anyway.

Talith
04-26-2016, 03:20 PM
Man Two Pyramids was super easy. Danger in the Oasis rolled me over hard. So far I've only one starred it while everything else is complete.

MalusCorvus
04-26-2016, 04:49 PM
http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/1366-lot-stuff-nutaku-aigis-potentially-classes-7.html#post27047

Great... considering the number of tries and amount of frustration I went through to beat Base Scramble I, it's probably going to be a month before I get II ready for commission sortie...

Ramazan
04-26-2016, 05:04 PM
I'll definitely get that warrior priest, the worst scenario for this will be as an aw fodder for some units. Consider she heals when idle and have better defenses than katie with same 3 block (when cced) Others i dont prefer but its me, angel might be useful but only when max su i think.

Tenhou
04-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Priest warriors are great. I'm using this one on DMM and can honestly say that many maps would be a pain without that one healer that takes up a melee slot. http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bf%c0%b4%b1%c0%ef%bb%ce%a5%a8%a5%ec%a5%c3%a5%c8

That said, i would wait for events to drop her and the other trading post silvers. Also, if you don't have a VH, Khuri will be a great addition to any team.

Edit:
And you can get both Khuri and Ertel from story missions.

kayfabe
04-26-2016, 07:35 PM
Khuri's already in the shrine, and I'm pretty sure Percis is in DMM's shrine, so I don't see why the others would be TP-specific. I'm not 100% positive on every unit though. I don't recall seeing any DMM users pulling Niel, anyway.

Alright, thanks for sharing what you could. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if my usual summoning habits turn anything up. Oh well.

soranokira
04-26-2016, 07:56 PM

I rolled a niel from base summon before in DMM. just saying.

MalusCorvus
04-26-2016, 10:29 PM
Priest warriors are great. I'm using this one on DMM and can honestly say that many maps would be a pain without that one healer that takes up a melee slot. http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bf%c0%b4%b1%c0%ef%bb%ce%a5%a8%a5%ec%a5%c3%a5%c8

That said, i would wait for events to drop her and the other trading post silvers. Also, if you don't have a VH, Khuri will be a great addition to any team.

Edit:
And you can get both Khuri and Ertel from story missions.

I'm definitely going to aim for Ertel. Healers are an indispensible part of my army, and the idea of one in a melee slot has me super stoked. Good to know she can be acquired from story missions, though.

switch
04-26-2016, 10:54 PM
can someone post links to all X dailys dont really like going in blind to maps aha

soranokira
04-27-2016, 12:50 AM
can someone post links to all X dailys dont really like going in blind to maps aha

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Missions#comm-47164

switch
04-27-2016, 01:05 AM
I meant videos aha for placement layouts :P

JMich
04-27-2016, 01:38 AM
The wiki comment sora linked has videos. Lots of them.

switch
04-27-2016, 01:41 AM
Oh must of missed them aha they were in the comments aha couldn't see them on my phone :P

slyyr
04-27-2016, 06:26 AM
Just beat Skyfallen Gift X with 3 stars first attempt :D

My strategy

I pretty much followed what I usually do with Skyfallen Gift H but with a bigger emphasis on getting healers out.

I created 2 healing zones with attack units placed before healers. One in the top left corner (Adele, Bashira, Iris), then one in the bottom right (Spica, Chloris, Alissa). I finished it off later with Cyrus and Elizabeth in the top left as the blobby guys make their run towards the top right base.

The blobby guys move around the map a lot going in and out of kill zones so by the time they made their run at the end they were pretty depleted.

This is the first time I have ever 3 starred an X difficulty map. That said this is a relatively easy one compared to most. At least I have found Skyfallen missions in general to be easier.

Tenhou
04-27-2016, 06:28 AM
Well, there's even easier ways for it. Just place a mage in the middle followed by a healer and witch, then you can throw in an archer and another healer + other units.

switch
04-27-2016, 07:22 AM
This probably isn't the thread to ask but. With marr does the terrain effect for only her or whole team/what's in her radius

soranokira
04-27-2016, 08:04 AM
This probably isn't the thread to ask but. With marr does the terrain effect for only her or whole team/what's in her radius

applies to whole map upon deployment.

switch
04-27-2016, 11:32 AM
Sweet lucky I'm leveling her atm should be long till I can use her

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone tired skyfallen G?

JMich
04-27-2016, 01:20 PM
Has anyone tired skyfallen G?

Take a look at this comment (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Missions#comm-47244) on the wikia. Seems like it should be doable relatively easy, but you do need good (to excellent) archers. Will be trying it in a week or two (or next break most likely), trying to level my Bashira and Nanaly a bit more.

switch
04-27-2016, 03:01 PM
well i have minevra and spica awakened, bashira and mikoto with a cc'ed mar and awaken iris

- - - Updated - - -

cleared Skyfallen G with no problems at all with this team comp. camellia wasnt needed alissa would of been fine, marius was also not needed. got 3 rubys and 3 diamonds. i only used marr purely for the terrian effect she might not even be needed none of my units got even that low.

Talith
04-28-2016, 11:12 AM
With the new map tiers out, in addition to the Bandit, Dancer, and VH events, I'm hoping for the Artillery Gunner, Feng Shui, Sword Master, and Priest Warrior events.

CharlesRJC
04-28-2016, 11:15 AM
With the new map tiers out, in addition to the Bandit, Dancer, and VH events, I'm hoping for the Artillery Gunner, Feng Shui, Sword Master, and Priest Warrior events.

With current event pace none of those should happen in a span of 6 months or so

Talith
04-28-2016, 11:38 AM
With current event pace none of those should happen in a span of 6 months or so

The first three could be real soon but the rest ˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣

switch
05-02-2016, 05:51 AM
could be just me.. but anyone else getting less golds on golden armor x?

Tenhou
05-02-2016, 06:40 AM
It's the same drop rate as on H. The only difference is that it costs 20 more charisma and grants a hefty sum more gold. If it is plat armours you want, run H, if you want gold, save up extra charisma and run X. Calculate a day ahead :P

switch
05-02-2016, 06:48 AM
isnt plat armor also meant to be more on x?

Tenhou
05-02-2016, 07:06 AM
Nope. G map might have higher drops but the X map has the same drop rate and plat armour drops as the H map.

Ramazan
05-02-2016, 07:13 AM
X is better no matter what. Imagine you getting 1 drops from H. X map fills that hole by giving you a bit more gold even if you get no drops and makes it worth more.

switch
05-02-2016, 07:22 AM
dont think anyone gonna be doing golden G yet aha

Kamahari Akuma
05-02-2016, 04:07 PM
dont think anyone gonna be doing golden G yet aha

If you've seen the vids for it, then yeah. Least those of us who don't have 10 or more AWed units...

Tenhou
05-02-2016, 04:11 PM
X is better no matter what. Imagine you getting 1 drops from H. X map fills that hole by giving you a bit more gold even if you get no drops and makes it worth more.

It depends on if you managed to save up charisma or not. Even with perfect charisma saving the chances are that you will have to either use an SC or go back to H anyways. In this case, there are also people who forget to save and in those cases it is better to throw themselves at H if they want armours more than gold since they get more chances at it.

Of course, X is always better if you have the charisma for it, but if not then H might just be what you want.

switch
05-12-2016, 05:36 AM
for people doing demon crystal x, spica can 1 shot eyeballs with prince buff at lvl aw70 maybe a little less not sure about g yet tho im pretty sure they same hp just faster