PDA

View Full Version : New Level 50 Reward!

King Dong
04-26-2016, 04:25 AM
So, there is a new level 50 reward a platinum sailor Viera! What do you guys think about this unit? Is she good for a F2P player? What role does she fill on a team? Are we excited?

http://i.imgur.com/N7VBgjI.png

switch
04-26-2016, 04:27 AM
Did you just hit 50 or are you past it and get a random reward for it?

namhoang909
04-26-2016, 04:27 AM
congratulation, i got her on dmm version but didn't receive her since i consider this kind of unit is a little bit odd, i tend to focus on basic unit until eventually get a decent team, then i'll take her

King Dong
04-26-2016, 04:29 AM
Did you just hit 50 or are you past it and get a random reward for it?

I have two accounts past 50 and got when I got my daily login bonus.

Also, added picture to OP.

Unregistered
04-26-2016, 04:42 AM
@switch: Seems to be the same reward for all players reaching lvl 50 and above. I'm lvl 168 and just got her too.

@KingDong: Well, sailors seems to work well as duelists, although their skill makes them a little more flexible, but IMO that means less focus on their main job. In that sense I agree with @namhoang909

Anyways, I think I'll give her a try. I like her art, lol. #OppaisFTW

switch
04-26-2016, 04:52 AM
I'll probably only use her in place of a ninja for the melee range slot. Cause we have no ninjas apart from Saki and bronze

King Dong
04-26-2016, 05:02 AM
I'll probably only use her in place of a ninja for the melee range slot. Cause we have no ninjas apart from Saki and bronze

That was actually my thought. This is the F2P players guaranteed assist which was previously a role we couldn't fill pre desert missions (just a bronze), or without using DCs which take a lot of time to farm. Seems to me like she could be nice. Although, I don't know where she would fall into the somewhat commonly recommended CC priority of Bashira - Cloris - Iris - Katie > Soma/Daneila - Alissa - Leeanne - Valerie > Elaine - Calliope - Eunice - Phyllis - 2nd Leeanne what do you think?

switch
04-26-2016, 05:04 AM
She would fall into niche unit that you lvl after a full core

soranokira
04-26-2016, 05:15 AM
unnecessary. new players can ignore sailors until you can AW them. and have a dancer.

King Dong
04-26-2016, 05:18 AM
She would fall into niche unit that you lvl after a full core

Ok, cool so just level her with the last group where the duelists, gankers, and seconds are.

- - - Updated - - -

unnecessary. new players can ignore sailors until you can AW them. and have a dancer.

Interesting. Perhaps she will just be chillin for a while. :cool:

slyyr
04-26-2016, 06:17 AM
And suddenly getting Marie to 50CC40 feels like such a waste...

Its like Shao/Rita all over again

soranokira
04-26-2016, 06:38 AM
And suddenly getting Marie to 50CC40 feels like such a waste...

Its like Shao/Rita all over again

you can be surprised that marie > viera.

Tenhou
04-26-2016, 06:53 AM
you can be surprised that marie > viera.

Only with SAW though. Well, admitedly Marie is mincost so she has that advantage too.

Ramazan
04-26-2016, 07:03 AM
What about her SAW? Didnt understand much things from translation. What both marie and vieras SAW and AW ability does can anybody explain?

soranokira
04-26-2016, 07:24 AM
What about her SAW? Didnt understand much things from translation. What both marie and vieras SAW and AW ability does can anybody explain?

long story short, marie gets more firepower from SAW while Viera's SAW can't kill shit. literally.

Ramazan
04-26-2016, 07:57 AM
long story short, marie gets more firepower from SAW while Viera's SAW can't kill shit. literally.

I heard somewhere sailors stop enemy when they attack, is this their aw ability or what?

Talith
04-27-2016, 06:23 PM

Her awoken skill gives her 2.2X damage for 25 seconds and makes her attack AoE with a 160 range radius. For 11 cost she is pretty potent.

Buster Wolf
04-27-2016, 10:59 PM
I heard somewhere sailors stop enemy when they attack, is this their aw ability or what?

Sailors lose their block when their skill is active, otherwise they will block one enemy.

ZeroZet
04-27-2016, 11:59 PM
Her awoken skill gives her 2.2X damage for 25 seconds and makes her attack AoE with a 160 range radius. For 11 cost she is pretty potent.Don't it also make her attack literally non-lethal? As in, she becomes unable to kill enemies off with it?

Ramazan
04-28-2016, 12:44 AM
Sailors lose their block when their skill is active, otherwise they will block one enemy.

Nah, i mean when they hit something, are them immediately stop for 1 sec then move on till next hit? or something like that.

http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/ee6725204268b847.gif
As you can see her aw skill looks badass but enemy hp first drops to 1 then dies, which is annoying but useful for some situations, though her attack is quicker and aoe during skill use so that's not really a matter like you guys said.

Masterwolf
04-28-2016, 01:17 AM
Nah, i mean when they hit something, are them immediately stop for 1 sec then move on till next hit? or something like that.

As you can see her aw skill looks badass but enemy hp first drops to 1 then dies, which is annoying but useful for some situations, though her attack is quicker and aoe during skill use so that's not really a matter like you guys said.

As far as I know hitting something does damage nothing more.

switch
04-28-2016, 01:32 AM
Skill awakenings are probably aigis away ;) and she probably isn't even top priority I'm sure there are better skill awakens out there and I'm sure skill awakening takes alot so not every unit will be awakened.

lolix
04-28-2016, 03:22 AM
a single SAW is very costly in general considering u have to have a max level awakened unit with max skill level in the first place

Ramazan
04-28-2016, 04:19 AM
Wait, you mean having max skill alone is not enough? And she should be awakened and 90 level you say? in order to get SAW? Well i learn something new everyday in this game unlike fkg :P

lolix
04-28-2016, 04:21 AM
that's what I remember. I might be wrong tho , but i think u had to have a maxed unit

Ramazan
04-28-2016, 05:03 AM
This video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Umxzue8OFo) proves you're wrong about it. The only worry about saw is rng with rainbow spirits. Obtaining orbs and gold for it isnt that much of an issue imo but yeah we are very far from it, dont say it again :c

soranokira
04-28-2016, 05:30 AM

no. this is a gif of her normal skill, not AW skill. with viera's AWS, enemies hit by her attack NEVER drop below 1 hp. they will never die from her attack.

CharlesRJC
04-28-2016, 07:04 AM
that's what I remember. I might be wrong tho , but i think u had to have a maxed unit

Skill awakening doesn't require max level awakened unit, just max skill level. I was probably source of that missinformation and Im really sorry about it.

lolix
04-28-2016, 03:35 PM
might be. Remember hearing it somewhere around this forum as well. If that's the case , it's a bit easier. Still have to max skill a unit and awaken her first so....yeah