PDA

View Full Version : premium gacha rates

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 05:03 AM
It's advertised as 6% for a 5*, but I've been through $160 and 100 free stones without seeing a single one.
Are we SURE that Nutaku isn't lying to us that 5*+ exists in here? I'm hoping there's a way to prove that the advertised 6% rate is wrong because it really is, but I can't think of a way...

- - - Updated - - -

You probably can't prove anything without prying apart the code in a way that probably violates Nutaku policies or something like that. I haven't read the ToS or anything so I don't actually know but realistically, you could literally have been the unluckiest player ever and Nutaku will use that possibility against you, even if they're really scamming (which I don't actually bet on). I don't think you can do anything. Sorry, bud.

- - - Updated - - -

It's advertised as 6% for a 5*, but I've been through $160 and 100 free stones without seeing a single one.
Are we SURE that Nutaku isn't lying to us that 5*+ exists in here? I'm hoping there's a way to prove that the advertised 6% rate is wrong because it really is, but I can't think of a way...

- - - Updated - - -

You probably can't prove anything without prying apart the code in a way that probably violates Nutaku policies or something like that. I haven't read the ToS or anything so I don't actually know but realistically, you could literally have been the unluckiest player ever and Nutaku will use that possibility against you, even if they're really scamming (which I don't actually bet on). I don't think you can do anything. Sorry, bud.

To the guy who replied: Thanks for a respectful, logical response. I honestly expected the entire forum to mock me for salt. Yeah, I don't think I can do anything except quit and not give Nutaku any more support.

ickss
04-27-2016, 05:03 AM
Advertising a false % would be a significant fraud, i don't think nutaku would take this kind of risk. They probably make enough money without relying on illigal practice.

ZeroZet
04-27-2016, 05:10 AM
5* AND 6* do drop from premium gacha, as you can see many helper teams running double golds or occasionally even a rainbow. Just, their rates are sooooo abysmally low that it takes a real miracle or several thousands of monies' worth flower stones to see them in your pull.

Basically, don't bother whaling till they introduce "exchange big fat wad o cash for the girl of your choosing, no randomness attached" campaign (that made FKG such a hit in DMM) here.

Tenhou
04-27-2016, 06:50 AM

http://i.imgur.com/GhUG5pl.png

That's my first and currently only 50 gem summon. The golds do exist. That said, with 160$ you should have gotten about 217 gems along with the 100 first it would be 317. This is 69 summons if you used as many 50 gem summons as possible +3 normals. I'm quite amazed because from that many summons the chances to not get a 5* is about 1,4%. You really hit an amazingly bad luck there.

To put that in another perspective, each time you summoned you had roughly 50% chance of getting at least one 5* or not ((1-0,94^11)*100)

But yeah, that is some amazingly bad luck and i do not believe they would lie about the gacha rates. The chances are simply so low that every 50gem draw is a 50% chance of getting a 5* or not. It's like flipping a coin.

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 05:42 PM
5* AND 6* do drop from premium gacha, as you can see many helper teams running double golds or occasionally even a rainbow. Just, their rates are sooooo abysmally low that it takes a real miracle or several thousands of monies' worth flower stones to see them in your pull.

Basically, don't bother whaling till they introduce "exchange big fat wad o cash for the girl of your choosing, no randomness attached" campaign (that made FKG such a hit in DMM) here.

Do we know that Nutaku is actually bringing this over? Have the devs said anything?