PDA

View Full Version : Skill Awakening (SAW) questions

Sincronic
04-29-2016, 07:37 AM
Compared to standard unit awakening, what is the difference? And any ideas when we will get it?

We need max level(?), max skill levels, max affection, 3 silver CCed/Gold units(?), 1-3 AW orbs or some new SAW orbs(?), 200.000-300.000 gold(?)

Just awakened my waifu so i wanna get ready the moment it comes live:

Also, is there something like special missions for characters to unlock their 3rd scene? If yes, when do we get those in case there were any rumors?

switch
04-29-2016, 07:44 AM
As fair as I know it needs to just be awakened and have max skill. Doesn't need to be maxed lvl after awakened

soranokira
04-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Compared to standard unit awakening, what is the difference? And any ideas when we will get it?

We need max level(?), max skill levels, max affection, 3 silver CCed/Gold units(?), 1-3 AW orbs or some new SAW orbs(?), 200.000-300.000 gold(?)

Just awakened my waifu so i wanna get ready the moment it comes live:

Also, is there something like special missions for characters to unlock their 3rd scene? If yes, when do we get those in case there were any rumors?

not too sure what difference you're hoping for.

Skill AW requirements: Unit must have maxed skill, and unit must be AW'd. (you can check their skill AW once the unit is AW'd, they don't bounce you out like what the AW screen does)
Items required: same orbs as when you AW'd the unit, gold and skill AW fairy Naius.

you can forget about 3rd scene for now since they were only recently implemented in DMM Aigis. so we won't see it any time soon. skill AW will comes first.

Sincronic
04-29-2016, 07:56 AM
Items required: same orbs as when you AW'd the unit, gold and skill AW fairy Naius.

So for example if i would SAW this Sophie, i would need 3 Angel orbs from friday's mission, X gold, and 1 Naius?

How exactly to obtain Naius? Do you have any link to the mission or some info from seesaa? How rare it is etc. :confused:

It's nice to know we dont need to lv99 our units. I could swear i heard that from someone, so i had to be sure :3

soranokira
04-29-2016, 08:01 AM
So for example if i would SAW this Sophie, i would need 3 Angel orbs from friday's mission, X gold, and 1 Naius?

How exactly to obtain Naius? Do you have any link to the mission or some info from seesaa? How rare it is etc. :confused:

It's nice to know we dont need to lv99 our units. I could swear i heard that from someone, so i had to be sure :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU7E2PyJO7Q
skill AW fairy map. approximately 30% drop rate with 4 fairies so they wouldnt be so hard to obtain once you can actually do the map.

Sincronic
04-29-2016, 08:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU7E2PyJO7Q
skill AW fairy map. approximately 30% drop rate with 4 fairies so they wouldnt be so hard to obtain once you can actually do the map.

...Shit xd

I saw that map already though, someone did it with AW Sophie, so hopefully i will be able to do his tactic ;_;
At least the droprate is solid, thanks ^^

ZeroZet
04-29-2016, 08:13 AM
Just do note that you can deploy only Awakened units there. And fairly highly-levelled at that.
Still, you have quite some time to prepare your team for that.

Sincronic
04-29-2016, 08:22 AM
Just do note that you can deploy only Awakened units there. And fairly highly-levelled at that.

Good thing that you mentioned that o.o
Luckily i have a nice amount of awakened units already (all are in my sig). But now i gotta think how will i apply them in tactic