PDA

View Full Version : Clearing 1-8 Event map

AuraFort
05-01-2016, 09:53 AM
so it's only a day or two till the event is over any helpful tips you guys can share for us to clear the last map??

where to put your Main team & the Helper team?

http://i.imgur.com/5yKNid0.png

I've tried putting 1 unit at Camp 1, 3 at Camp 2 & the Helper Team at Camp 3

Artanis
05-01-2016, 10:10 AM
To complete this map i placed my weakest team at C1 and the rest at C3.The team at C1 need to be able to kill enemies and die at the boss.
At C3 your 1rst and 3rd squad will go up and the 2nd and 4th(helper) will go down.Now the most important is pray to RNGod that your squads get to the upper boss and be able to kill it.

AuraFort
05-01-2016, 10:12 AM
aight thanks i'll try that

sniddy
05-01-2016, 10:16 AM
I sent squads 1 (my power squad), 2,4 and the helper through the bottom Spawn C3

3 through the top C1

There were draw backs but it worked, eventually, be aware

1) Only squad 1 could take the top boss that gave me a 1/8 chance of this working - if you can build a squad 4 that can as well that increases your odds nicely as either 1 or 4 could take the 1 in 8 route.
2) Squad 3 needs to be able to deal with those 2 spawns as no guarantee squads 1 OR 4 will take that route (good odds 1 will but...)
3) What's left has to be able to take the boss and the top 2 heals will often have been eaten by sqaud 3 who them flail ineffectually at the boss

It's then just RNG luck

Tenhou
05-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Slowest team at C1 rest at C3. Then you make your 1st team strong and your second team fast and strong. Then you pray that RNG goes correctly.

Nydaomond
05-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Already stated before, everyone except the slowest Squad at C3 is probably the "easiest" way, but to add one further detail: make sure that at least one of the teams taking the bottom path is faster than the two going north from C3 and the one starting at C1. The last thing you want is to finish the map without any team reaching the bosses at node 6 (yes, i guarantee it's very annoying).

Since it also has to kill Node 4 (and possibly Node 2 as well) it needs to pack some power, so an option is to use a fast Helper unit (used an Helper with evolved Wydler Orchid myself). If you have evolved Orchid... send her on the lower path. Or use her in a SLOW unit.

If your strongest team seems too fast (imo, anything above 500 risks finishing the map too early, unless they die against the final boss) and your girl selection doesn't allow for much flexibility, you can deploy Squad 1 (strongest, fast) to C2 (yes, C2.), slowest team to C1, and the other two teams + a slow Helper to C3 (so the Helper will go North, and hopefully kill the boss).

Imo, best bet would having Squad 1 & Squad 3 (both tough and slow) deploy at C3 together with Squad 2 and Helper (fast, tough - will take care of lower path + Boss @6), while Squad 4 deploys at C1 - so you have two chances at top Boss, but might or might not be possible depending on your girls.

And finally... Good luck. You'll need it.

ZeroZet
05-01-2016, 11:39 AM
You only need three teams at C3, as only first and third one starting there will go up anyway. So you may as well place your last team at C2 for the chance at two more coin pickups.

MiqDoloran
05-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Found this map really annoying since I couldn't send my helper squad up north to take care of the moth boss. If you put 4 squads in the bottom spawn as recommended, there's no way to actually get your helper squad up there regardless of speed -.-

Zenithale
05-01-2016, 01:44 PM
One more reason to put only 3 squads there: your main (who play first and go North), a second who go East and the Helper (who play last and so go North).

MOD S4R4D4
05-01-2016, 03:11 PM
only 1 squad camp 3 :rolleyes:

AuraFort
05-01-2016, 04:02 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!!!! I've just finished it a few minutes ago!

http://i.imgur.com/fk30O2G.gif

http://i.imgur.com/gU2l4Kf.jpg

i cant thank you enough for the wonderful advice & help you've given me after 30+ tries it's done 24 medals for the event

Nydaomond
05-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Congrats on the good job (and on the Lavender-to-come ;D)

And good luck to anyone who's still trying!

Pangalan
05-01-2016, 04:56 PM
This was the only map I had left for the event and I followed the instructions given in this thread... My slowest team on C1 and the rest on C3. I got a little nervous at the end since my fastest team was nearing the finish and there was one boss left. Thankfully the remaining team managed to reach the last remaining boss and beat it! 1st try and somehow got all 3 medals! Thanks for the advice, guys.

http://s32.postimg.org/vilqqn23p/fkgclear.png