PDA

View Full Version : Excess Charisma

Ramazan
05-01-2016, 11:54 AM
You forgot to plan cha/sta rotation and go to work/school etc. After you came back you notice that you need 200 exp to level and you have 100 charisma. What will you do? This was an example ofc for you to get the point.

Talith
05-01-2016, 12:04 PM
You could go to sacred forest and just sell all the drops until you are as close as you can to leveling.

King Dong
05-01-2016, 12:15 PM
You could go to sacred forest and just sell all the drops until you are as close as you can to leveling.

I do this every morning.

Sincronic
05-01-2016, 12:17 PM
You can do what Talith said, and combine it with some math in such way, that you get your xp as close to leveling up and then do your highest charisma mission.
i.e. Two Pyramids (Level EXP won: 745) and you have lets say Next level in: 3xp

That way you will have 742/X xp on your next level and full charisma. (With this during low levels, you might be able to run through some levels without waiting regen)

Other option is, do some dailies, or awakening quests. They usually give lot less xp, but they drain your charisma nicely :)

soranokira
05-01-2016, 12:18 PM
just realized I should've done that. so much regret. oh well.

also, this is why I want dmm aigis. orb runs during weekends are so good for burning up excess charisma =( subjugations as well.

Sincronic
05-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Agreed, i was just watching some subjugation event on youtube. Can't wait to die there :D

You can also do some event missions, in case there are any. As for weekends, my usual stuff is commission sortie + phalanx 2 ._.

Ramazan
05-01-2016, 12:30 PM
What about gem dailies? They cost 90 charisma and maybe we'll use these orbs in future aws instead of sacred forest map which gives sh**ty amounts of everything which is why i opened this thread.

switch
05-01-2016, 03:14 PM
its all about getting as close as you can to using all of the charisma if you can get away with waiting until dailys do that as they use alot of charisma for little exp. if you cant wait till then i just do the highest possible missions that get me the closest to lvling with enough to do 1 very high mission

MalusCorvus
05-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I do my best to inch as close as I can to the required lvl-up XP before doing the highest XP-reward mission I can do.

If I'll still have excess Charisma after doing that last mission, though, I'll do some mission that I'm not sure I can actually beat. If I beat it, fine, if not, I'll have figured out how it woks with my units.