PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some advice

PrimalShade
05-04-2016, 12:03 PM

So, these are the units I have at the moment. Lately, I've just been leveling a handful randomly with no set plan, as I haven't been sure about where to focus first. Any recommendations/advice for how I should progress would be greatly appreciated.

Eab1990
05-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Marr should be maxed ASAP. Other healers can be leveled afterwards. I'd personally prioritize Iris > Alissa > Fedora, in that order.

Khuri is also worth maxing. After that, a mincost silver archer (probably Daniela, since you have more dupes of her lying around) will be good.

You might want a cannoneer sooner rather than later.

Pallis should be CC'd, she's pretty much superior to Valerie.

If you haven't already, CC a second Calliope and CR them as much as possible. I'm assuming you haven't cleared War of Magic yet.

Heavies should be maxed. Garrett won't replace Leeanne, but you can probably try using him over Bernard.

Lilia/Claudia and maybe Rika will probably be your best duelists. Lilia is at a decent level for now, so I'd get Claudia up to her level. Rika should at least be CC'd. If you need a cheaper duelist, work on Eunice.

Rogues can be mostly ignored. If you need a dodgetank, you could try CC'ing Cypria, at least.

tl;dr: I'd work on Marr >>>> Iris > Alissa > Khuri > get Percis > CC Pallis > witches > max heavies > max duelists

PrimalShade
05-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Thank you.

lolix
05-04-2016, 01:35 PM
actually , i'd raise yuyu for war of magic. She can do it (pretty much like belinda) assuming u have 2-3 points in her range increase skill.

I agree on marr , tho...especially with the new dailies , and more poison maps comming out. Bernard is probably a better tank then garret tho , so not sure if i'd raise him actually. They have comparable hp (under 50hp difference i believe) and comparable defense (garret has 16 more at max level , pre aw) , but bernard has better skill , and is cheaper to deploy. Then , again , i'd rather cc another leanne if i really needed 2 heavies , p7rely because shes better then both condrad (i meant bernard...wtf) and garret , and female aff items are easier to get

Then again , if you need a tank that can do some damage, i guess garret can fill the offtank role.

I agree with pretty much everything else eab said other then that.

Tenhou
05-04-2016, 02:12 PM
He has no blacks, there is no need to raise Yuyu for a map he won't even have use of. Phalanx 2 will still be his best bet for a long time until he lucks out in the gacha or we get a black collection event.

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Don't mincost any silvers for now, all of them will be needed for CC and AW later. After that you can start to think about cost reductions.

lolix
05-04-2016, 07:33 PM
bernard is cheaper without cost reducing him

kayfabe
05-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Then again , if you need a tank that can do some damage, i guess garret can fill the offtank role.

Yeah, I don't think he's entirely useless or anything but I do feel like they dropped the ball on poor Garrett by not giving his awakened form a global support passive--a small version of Aisha's HP boost would have been nice, for example. I say this beause he's in this awkward position of having stats that scream "Off-tank!" but it's actually Bernice who gets to buff Gellius or Deine just by standing around and looking pretty.