PDA

View Full Version : I pulled the black mage armor Grace from the shrine. Is she any good?

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 04:44 PM
They way I understand, is that mage armors are a super niche class. They don't pack the destructive power or the range of a mage nor do they defend like battle masters. I'm thinking of discharging her. Do you guys have any opinion of her?

CharlesRJC
05-04-2016, 04:45 PM
She's pretty cool, some even say she's top tier.

Tenhou
05-04-2016, 08:05 PM
She's not as niche as you might think and mage armours can be used in a lot of situations. I find them nice and they deal respectable damage while being able to tank a good amount. You don't always need the best tank in the game for every situation.

soranokira
05-04-2016, 08:40 PM
mfw thinking of discharging a black. grace can pretty much replace a heavy.

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the replies, I'll cc her and see what she can do. It was just a downer that I got her, I really, REALLY wanted that Blonde McBigTitties who was also on the same spot...

soranokira
05-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the replies, I'll cc her and see what she can do. It was just a downer that I got her, I really, REALLY wanted that Blonde McBigTitties who was also on the same spot...

you should see more use for grace than the new premium unit in all honesty. the new premium unit is a monster master which is basically a mage with tokens. unless you already have bernice or a better heavy.

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Actually, a silver tank is the best I have atm. So at least I have that going on for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Although a mage with tokens would have been pretty cool, as I have no token users...