PDA

View Full Version : About Raid Bosses...

Pages : [1] 2

soranokira
05-04-2016, 10:02 PM
For the record, it is strongly suggested that you don't kill them immediately or use more than 1 raid point on any boss. You get the same amount of seeds whether you do 1 damage or 1,000,000 damage.
Meaning, the more people who hit it, the more you can get out of the boss. This is also why some people are hitting less than 10k on a boss, so his hp lasts enough for maybe 5~6 people to get a hit in.

Getting fed up with people who go all out killing bosses even though it's unnecessary and it's just being outright inconsiderate. There's a reason why I only share to allies and not to the public. Any more of this bullshit waste of raid points and I'm removing non-rainbow players from my ally list. (Rainbow helpers get special priority just because they make my runs so much easier)

Hopefully others will do the same so those who go all-out will be alienated >_> so they actually learn not to be a dick.

edit: Also, you do NOT get any extra seeds for last hit. so stop being dumb.

edit2: in summary, credit to nikonana:

1. Is the boss yours? Then do what you want
2. Is the boss belongs to your friend? Be considerate. 1 Raid point is enough.
3. Is the boss named Seed Bearer? Then use single 2* to hit it, don't be a FAGGOT except it yours and you don't want to share it.
4. Do you have full raid points and need to finish raid boss quest? Just use single 2* and hit it few times.

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E3%83%9C%E3% 82%B9

nikonana
05-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Well usually I send my best team and hit it only once (weak attack). But now I'm starting to be more considerate. <br />
<br />
Also for people who doing raid boss quest, hitting same boss multiple times does...

Lied
05-04-2016, 11:42 PM
Do you use one of the other team slots to fight raid bosses with a weaker team setup in it? I also noticed that the damage done didn't seem to matter, so I always do 1 point hits, but I'm hesitant to change teams because I DO want the boss to actually die without me having to waste another point on it.

soranokira
05-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Do you use one of the other team slots to fight raid bosses with a weaker team setup in it? I also noticed that the damage done didn't seem to matter, so I always do 1 point hits, but I'm hesitant to change teams because I DO want the boss to actually die without me having to waste another point on it.

I do. I have 5 team setups atm.
1 = power,
2 = general farming,
3 = seed bearer (nobody except a single lvl 1 2* in it),
4 = adjusted team (for this event because some needs low speed and some high speed),
5 = 1 team of high attack (I manually removed the other 3 teams after I used auto-high attack) for raid boss.

Skyleo
05-05-2016, 12:40 AM
That's especially true for seed bearer, that feeling when someone hits with full power...

Rozen
05-05-2016, 02:03 AM
as someone that's too lazy to find 9 raid boss on a day play i vouch for attacking same raid multiple time

Ramazan
05-05-2016, 05:45 AM
I do. I have 5 team setups atm.
1 = power,
2 = general farming,
3 = seed bearer (nobody except a single lvl 1 2* in it),
4 = adjusted team (for this event because some needs low speed and some high speed),
5 = 1 team of high attack (I manually removed the other 3 teams after I used auto-high attack) for raid boss.
Ppl should informed about seed bearer bosses...

- - - Updated - - -

Well not just seed bearer but the whole thread needs to be known by ppl.

thewind32
05-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Whoops. As someone who was unaware & guilty of this, I appreciate this thread.

PhalzyrD
05-05-2016, 06:36 AM
Though I knew about only hitting with one raid point, never occurred to me to create a "weak" team to hit it with. Often the boss is up and gone so quickly. I'll have to create a team for this and auto change to it when not planning on going on missions. Just need to get in habit of checking what team I'm using when going on mission lol. Maybe if more people do this the bosses won't be gone so quickly :D

soranokira
05-05-2016, 06:36 AM
as someone that's too lazy to find 9 raid boss on a day play i vouch for attacking same raid multiple time

you can do so with a weak team. but if that is your own boss I'm not gonna say anything about it. but if it's a friend's please don't be a dick.

PhalzyrD
05-05-2016, 06:59 AM
opps it switches back to first team when going into raid boss and you have to select the team... lol wasn't paying attention and attacked with main even though I had second selected for adventuring. Didn't realize it switched me back to team 1 until I clicked go hehe.

Nydaomond
05-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Just an odd trick (in particular for Seed Bearers) since we're on topic... the game seems to count damage dealt to the boss only after your Squads are done attacking. Which means you can do a Weak attack and let it run without Fast forwarding/skipping, until you deal the last hit people should still be able to join in (even if you know your final total damage will kill the boss, the game doesn't calculate it beforehand). Incidentally, this is the most likely explanation for when Raid damage total exceeds the Boss HP by far.

Just tested it with two alts, and it works. Just use tanky, low-damage first few squads (for that matters, for Seed Bearers, a single maxed 4*+ can probably solo it, given enough time) and let the battle run while you do something else

Yang
05-05-2016, 07:08 AM
As i seem to notice the team for raid bosses and normal stages are separated. Means that if you have team 1 on normal you will stick with it even if you change team in raid boss and it's the same the other way around.

Ancarius
05-05-2016, 07:15 AM
I just want to go sure.
So i should always use one 1 Raid Point with a as weak as possible squad an maybe even don't use skip on them. What about using 3x 1 Point on a raid Boss or will the participation Bonus stay the same? Raid Bosses die so fast on my list i'm lucky enough to spent even points on them. Also i do have to make my main squad qeak, since it switches always back to the first set?

Eab1990
05-05-2016, 07:20 AM
To be fair, Seed Bearers have a short timer, so it's understandable that people would want to kill it quickly. Didn't know about the damage not counting until all teams finished though, that's a neat trick.

I have my last team slot set to one member specifically for raid bosses. This isn't particularly for the benefit of other members though. Working full time means I have less breathing room to complete the daily raid boss quest, so it makes sense for me to quickly hit the same raid boss three times to get progress for the quest.

soranokira
05-05-2016, 07:48 AM
I just want to go sure.
So i should always use one 1 Raid Point with a as weak as possible squad an maybe even don't use skip on them. What about using 3x 1 Point on a raid Boss or will the participation Bonus stay the same? Raid Bosses die so fast on my list i'm lucky enough to spent even points on them. Also i do have to make my main squad qeak, since it switches always back to the first set?

it should stop switching back after a fair no. of times. at least mine doesnt really switch all the time now. also, using x3 and x5 is exactly my point here. don't do it because participation bonus is fixed per hit.

also, i think there's a bug where seed bearers now last 24h. but I can understand killing seed bearers if you didnt set a lvl 1 2* specifically for it. but come on, 400k on a 500k hp wasp raid boss is plain retarded kthx.

edit: I knew of raid boss damage exceeding, but I didn't know that skipping ahead delays the kill. thanks for the info. however, I think making everyone wait is a little pointless, they might as well remove the skip function in that case =/ so yeah. but at least reduce damage on boss >_> 100k per person is not too low to ask for, right?

Lied
05-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Maybe it's because I have less allies on at the same the time, but I haven't noticed an issue with people not being able to participate, and I usually need to hit my own raid bosses with my normal squad before sharing to make sure it'll die quickly. Ideally, I want every raid boss I summon to be dead before I finish another map so I get another chance to summon one and get more boss finding bonuses. The seed bearer is sort of an exception because of how easy it is to share (as long as people are aware) and how nice the rewards are, but for most bosses I feel like using any squad power is fine. People who are clearly using multiple raid point attacks or using multiple 1 point attacks with a full power squad are pretty silly though.

I guess I'll switch to a weak team for tagging public raids from now on, although I usually save all my points for my own raids until I run out stamina anyway.

Skyleo
05-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Just to make it clear : You're free to do what you want with the raid boss you found.
Just don't waste bosses that someone shares with you.

Also, as sora said, seed bearers now last 24h, no need to rush it :P

If you want to hit a boss many times (to clear the daily quest), just use 1 2*

Eab1990
05-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Oh, I haven't seen a Seed Bearer recently, so didn't know about the 24h thing.

Zenithale
05-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Usually I only use 1 Raid Point everytime I attack a Boss because I use them to complete the Daily quests = 3 times 1 RP = count as 3 for the Quest even if you fight the same Boss several times.
I have seen only 1 time the Seed Bearer, and I was the one who found him.

Aeolith
05-05-2016, 10:21 AM
This is very useful info. Thanks a lot! I had absolutely no idea about this. Was just wasting my raid points ='(

nislo
05-05-2016, 12:41 PM
For the record, it is strongly suggested that you don't kill them immediately or use more than 1 raid point on any boss. You get the same amount of seeds whether you do 1 damage or 1,000,000 damage.
Meaning, the more people who hit it, the more you can get out of the boss. This is also why some people are hitting less than 10k on a boss, so his hp lasts enough for maybe 5~6 people to get a hit in.

Getting fed up with people who go all out killing bosses even though it's unnecessary and it's just being outright inconsiderate. There's a reason why I only share to allies and not to the public. Any more of this bullshit waste of raid points and I'm removing non-rainbow players from my ally list. (Rainbow helpers get special priority just because they make my runs so much easier)

Hopefully others will do the same so those who go all-out will be alienated >_> so they actually learn not to be a dick.

edit: Also, you do NOT get any extra seeds for last hit. so stop being dumb.

What's the meaning of "non-rainbow players "?

Zenithale
05-05-2016, 12:48 PM
What's the meaning of "non-rainbow players "?
Rainbow-players = players with a least one 6* Character in their Helper squad.
(6* = rainbow, 5* = gold, 4* = silver...)

nislo
05-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Rainbow-players = players with a least one 6* Character in their Helper squad.
(6* = rainbow, 5* = gold, 4* = silver...)

So, you'll kick me out if I havent luck with gacha...
Too unfriendly...

Zenithale
05-05-2016, 02:01 PM
(

Too unfriendly...
The way you wrote that we understand that's me who might kick you :p. I was just here to answer your question, I am not guilty ^^.
)

Lied
05-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Not sure if it's because of this thread or just a coincidence, but lately I'm seeing a lot more public raid bosses staying up for longer and more people doing responsible hits. It's pretty nice :)

soranokira
05-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Too unfriendly...

no, i'll kick you out if you be a dick with my raid bosses, and you dont have any other redeeming feature for me to keep you on my ally list. as it is, I'm only really using 60k+ power helper squads with 550+ speed aside from those with rainbows. Having a rainbow helper squad helps you out longer in the long term which gives me reason to overlook them being a dick. this is how the world works. if you don't benefit me I have no reason to benefit you.

also, not sure whether it was the effort of this thread, but that was pretty much the purpose in the first place. I mean, I share my raid bosses with allies only because I want to give them a chance to get some seeds off my bosses, just like how I get my seeds off theirs. if another ally is going to one-shot my bosses that defeats the purpose and I might as well share to public.

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 08:19 PM
sure wish they change the placement of the buttons & make an option to not share aswell

reason why for not share:
there are those who actually aren't around throughout the day to even collect raid point to
finish daily would definitely love to hit 'own' boss 3times(or using up raid points) before
passing it on to others

as for the placement....
the dumb button is directly over the 5x hit button wth... wasted my raid points so freakin
often especially on touchpad

Mystic
05-06-2016, 04:33 AM
quick question, if i share my raid boss and its still alive, can i still receive new raid bosses?

Lied
05-06-2016, 04:50 AM
quick question, if i share my raid boss and its still alive, can i still receive new raid bosses?

As far as I know, no you can't while it's still alive. But if you share the raid boss, go on a mission, and it's killed before the mission ends, you can potentially get another raid boss at the end of that mission.

nislo
05-06-2016, 11:30 AM
(

The way you wrote that we understand that's me who might kick you :p. I was just here to answer your question, I am not guilty ^^.
)

Just teasing :p

no, i'll kick you out if you be a dick with my raid bosses, and you dont have any other redeeming feature for me to keep you on my ally list. as it is, I'm only really using 60k+ power helper squads with 550+ speed aside from those with rainbows. Having a rainbow helper squad helps you out longer in the long term which gives me reason to overlook them being a dick. this is how the world works. if you don't benefit me I have no reason to benefit you.

also, not sure whether it was the effort of this thread, but that was pretty much the purpose in the first place. I mean, I share my raid bosses with allies only because I want to give them a chance to get some seeds off my bosses, just like how I get my seeds off theirs. if another ally is going to one-shot my bosses that defeats the purpose and I might as well share to public.

I hope nobody get the wrong idea of what you're saying, new players could think they must remove "non-rainbow" friends.

I spent 150 Flower gems, 2 guaranteed gacha (Orchid x2) and Lavender and I only have 2xGold and 3xSilver on my stronger squad because no luck, but I think it's not a problema for my friends:

PhalzyrD
05-06-2016, 03:40 PM
I have enough flower gems to do another pull, but lacking on coin so pointless doing pull right now. I have two women waiting to be evolved, have dragons just not enough coin. Just evolved Lavender and another silver yesterday.

After hearing how the pulls go I might just save my gems.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay someone wasting Raid points. I should of shared with friends only as I can't go on mission for another hour at least...

jaketsu
05-06-2016, 06:24 PM
woooooops, well im gonna use my 1 knight team then^^ didnt think about that this way

PhalzyrD
05-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Wow I just got a seed bearer wonder which ally will get on first and kill it lol

Yep first other person to hit 89 damage... my squad did 1 :D

Hmmm Seed bearer gave me 300 seeds...

gekko rika
05-06-2016, 11:37 PM
K, thanks for 'splaining.... I will use least powerful girl all by herself now and save those raid boss points. Also, I will share all my raids, not just the ones I wasn't able to complete.

soranokira
05-07-2016, 12:15 AM
I have enough flower gems to do another pull, but lacking on coin so pointless doing pull right now. I have two women waiting to be evolved, have dragons just not enough coin. Just evolved Lavender and another silver yesterday.

After hearing how the pulls go I might just save my gems.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay someone wasting Raid points. I should of shared with friends only as I can't go on mission for another hour at least...

thanks for the picture to prove why I even made this thread to state my annoyance with 400k+ raid boss damage from allies.

@nislo there's a reason why my very first sentence = "if you be a dick to my raid bosses". It's not funny for me when I tell my friends I have a raid boss up on discord only to have it dead because some other stupid ally of mine hit a 500k on it. If I didnt want to give priority to my allies and just wanted the boss dead I would've just shared to public.

Corintis
05-07-2016, 04:15 AM
(when your team dishes out 400k damage for 1 Raid Point.........)
Welp, time to change my team.

PhalzyrD
05-07-2016, 04:51 AM
thanks for the picture to prove why I even made this thread to state my annoyance with 400k+ raid boss damage from allies. You're welcome. I don't think I have ever hit someone else's boss with anything other than weak attack. I guess they could be way more powerful than I though...

Mystic
05-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Hello I am sorry for not removing names with my previous post. This was not intended and I humbly apologize for those that I have hurt in the post.
Now onto the content, seed bearers should be raided with a single team of 1 unit preferably lvl 1 so that it can be shared with all people that have raid points available. Here is an example of how it should be shared courtesy of Phalzyr and how not to do it. Remember that regardless of how much damage is done in the raid, the rewards are the same so don't waste those raid points and also think of others that need to use them too.

PhalzyrD
05-08-2016, 09:58 PM
At least I got a hit in before RIP :D Thank you for 200 seeds.

nikonana
05-08-2016, 10:22 PM
These people should tried DMM FKG, there's event bosses who drop whale ticket (can be traded for 5* Belladonna and 4* Forget-me-not) and try to online during japanese busy hour. They will never waste 3 raid points for 1 boss anymore. Even having 6 raid points feels not enough. Myself have collected 2.5k ticket for merely 3 days by poking someone else lv 80-90 bosses

Ericridge
05-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Mystic, you realize that was my first time seeing a seed bearer? I didn't know what the hell it was until after I fought it. It makes me sad that you assumed I was being a jerk. I was surprised to see it was fragile and gave alot of seeds because my main helper team isn't that powerful. In fact I expected my entire team to get wiped.

Edit: In fact I didn't read this thread until like few minutes ago. Oh and I read on Ulmf forums' thread about flower knight girls more often than I go to harem battle club and it should be mentioned that seed bearer raid bosses doesnt even get mentioned over there at all. I already got a special party set up for future seed bearers, Some lvl 1 crap girl.

Sooo, its more likely that people oneshot raid bosses simply out of ignorance because they don't read every single forum or enter chat program all the time. I am one of these people. Peace out. Oh yes, and I was checking the forums today to find out what the hell seed bearer was and about to ask why it was so squishy.

Kamakiri
05-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Don't get why they are that made for a game, it's like they are doing a witch hunt for this x) But I feel you Ericridge.

I don't know but can you guys remove all the picture showing names? Or at least change them for pictures with the name hidden. Because I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of every forums to do so. And it can be very negative for the players you actually shit on. When they can simply be ignorant. Thanks in advance.

Now instead of raging by posting those pictures, maybe try to ask an in-game mail to dev. Like this you can directly warn your allies if they do bad ;)

PhalzyrD
05-09-2016, 02:47 AM
I don't know but can you guys remove all the picture showing names? Or at least change them for pictures with the name hidden. Because I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of every forums to do so. And it can be very negative for the players you actually shit on. When they can simply be ignorant. Thanks in advance.

Now instead of raging by posting those pictures, maybe try to ask an in-game mail to dev. Like this you can directly warn your allies if they do bad ;)

Most of us are just posting pics to warn others here of the ignorance of certain players, not ridicule or call those doing it names or such, so I don't see how that is against any rules. If they come here and read what they are doing is wrong then they'll learn how to play the game better. (Like me) I hadn't even thought about making a seed bearer squad before reading this thread (though mostly because I never seen one other than tutorial one)

All nutaku games seems to lack one fundamental thing MMOs typically have. Some way to communicate with others playing. It'd be nice to have a message system since chat would be more complicated and server resource impacting. That way we could explain to them why doing things like this helps no one rather than just removing them form friends lists (though I never have done that myself simply do to hitting too hard)

soranokira
05-09-2016, 02:59 AM
I'm just gonna say that I'm less opposed to seed bearer destruction since a normal raid attack with a standard team easily gets rid of it. but remember, I made this thread because of 400k+ damage dealers. I'm sure everyone can agree with me that 400k+ dmg is not even remotely possible from a normal player with total power below 300k w/o raid boss damage boosting girls (like scarlet tulip) with 1 raid point attack.

my original purpose was to discourage multiple-powerful-hits on a friend's boss, as well as to warn those in my ally list from doing so before I decide to remove them. Like I said, it's not funny when I tell my friends I have a boss up only to see it dead before my ally could hit it because some other guy hit my boss for 400k damage.

ZeroZet
05-09-2016, 03:22 AM
All nutaku games seems to lack one fundamental thing MMOs typically have. Some way to communicate with others playing. It'd be nice to have a message system since chat would be more complicated and server resource impacting. That way we could explain to them why doing things like this helps no one rather than just removing them form friends lists (though I never have done that myself simply do to hitting too hard)Strange thing is, there is a messaging system built into the Nutaku site. But it is only used for game notifications by a couple of games, writing to support and thats it.

At least there is a discord chat or something...

PhalzyrD
05-09-2016, 03:33 AM
At least there is a discord chat or something...
Other games the discord might be a somewhat valid way but this one for some reason just says invalid invite to me. and that chat system would mean you have to be not playing the game to follow it...

Mystic
05-09-2016, 03:52 AM
Edited my post, and don't worry I was also one of those ignorant people that sent in my strongest squad with a weak attack to finish off bosses. My intention was to inform and not to condemn.

Sorry
Mystic

Kamakiri
05-09-2016, 04:03 AM
Most of us are just posting pics to warn others here of the ignorance of certain players, not ridicule or call those doing it names or such, so I don't see how that is against any rules. If they come here and read what they are doing is wrong then they'll learn how to play the game better. (Like me) I hadn't even thought about making a seed bearer squad before reading this thread (though mostly because I never seen one other than tutorial one)

I was in the same case before this thread as I wasn't paying attention to it and was hitting boss with my best squad. So I'm not writing this thread is bad or else as I find it more than welcome.

But I don't see the utility to post picks with other players names, because it's simply free "flame" and add nothing usefull: "oh look this one is a noob hitting boss with full attack". And no, it won't help the player to understand because he just has to read the first posts to do it. For myself I wouldn't like to see my name randomly pop, because I made a missclick ^^

Now if you want to give an example, just hide the name by editing with paint or else, just to respect others. Because they may have missclicked on this boss, may not be aware of it like we were or simply just enjoy the game this way. And this has no utility here expect creating drama ^^

Now I really think adding a in-game chat or a mail box at least could be great and usefull for the community. Not everyone take time to check the forum, and to be honest I don't know how I randomly find harem-battle club in the first time ^^

Edit: thanks mystic :)

Mystic
05-09-2016, 04:06 AM
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

soranokira
05-09-2016, 06:03 AM
Other games the discord might be a somewhat valid way but this one for some reason just says invalid invite to me. and that chat system would mean you have to be not playing the game to follow it...

not sure why you would say that you have to be not playing the game to follow it. I open 2 windows, 1 with the game and 1 with discord. I can read and chat while my girls are fighting insects during fast forward. I mean all I have to do is press fast forward whenever the sound stops.
also, here: https://discord.gg/0v2pcbZUJB4EJSbY
some discord invites expire after a period of time and you need to change the settings for it to be permanent and unlimited uses.

PhalzyrD
05-09-2016, 06:45 AM
not sure why you would say that you have to be not playing the game to follow it. I open 2 windows, 1 with the game and 1 with discord. Doing that is a bit problematic here, but I'll do that when I can. Thanks for the link.

Ancarius
05-09-2016, 11:00 AM
I always wondered why there is no sticky thread or so, where the people inside the wiki community can add each other. Since there is no way to communicate in-game and share the knowledge, like we are doing it right here with this thread. Just limiting yourself to Signatures is kinda meh. :/

MiqDoloran
05-09-2016, 07:23 PM
I always wondered why there is no sticky thread or so, where the people inside the wiki community can add each other. Since there is no way to communicate in-game and share the knowledge, like we are doing it right here with this thread. Just limiting yourself to Signatures is kinda meh. :/

We have this thing http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1357-friend-id-thread.html, just have to tell someone to sticky it.

thewind32
05-29-2016, 11:56 PM
*Bump* This thread needs more attention...

Aftermath of sharing a seed bearer

Stuff
05-30-2016, 01:34 AM
Was that a "share with Allies" or otherwise? I never share with randoms, my Allies will always scoop 'em up, not worried.

Just surround yourself with people who know what they're doing and you won't end up with workhorses like that.
I mean..you've got a whole site here, haha. Good luck, man.

thewind32
05-30-2016, 01:57 PM
Was that a "share with Allies" or otherwise? I never share with randoms, my Allies will always scoop 'em up, not worried.

Just surround yourself with people who know what they're doing and you won't end up with workhorses like that.
I mean..you've got a whole site here, haha. Good luck, man.

That was a share with non-allies, since the allies on my list overkill raid bosses anyway. I tend to share out and send a request to people who hold back. But yea I should add people from here

- - - Updated - - -

Question: when players poke a raid boss, it obviously won't die and eventually requires a killing blow. How much time remaining is considered okay to strike that blow?

Skyehmm
05-30-2016, 02:17 PM
If we assume that it only happens when the boss is shared with allies only, I would say when the time has gone from the 2 (or 24 for the seed boss) hour mark down to less then 30 minutes left I would...

Rupturez
05-30-2016, 02:34 PM
Adding some people from the forum is giving nice things with bosses though :3

http://tinyimg.io/i/ZAx7pWh.png

Buster Wolf
05-30-2016, 11:47 PM
Wish we had more than 3 Raid Points to help people with bosses :/

soranokira
05-31-2016, 06:39 AM
my own standard for ok to kill boss = when 5 people have hit for a normal wasp, and when 15 people have hit for a seed bearer. self-made numbers.

Rupturez
06-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Meh, had someone in my allied list destroy another seed bearer. It's too bad that I can't see who did it.

Tenhou
06-01-2016, 10:23 AM
You can see it. Just go to raid boss tab, history and check participants. The asshole that did 123452351235125 damage is probably whom you're after.

Skyehmm
06-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Yes, you can check it like Tenhou said:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/01/3a4Eg6ul.png

Rupturez
06-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Yes, you can check it like Tenhou said:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/01/3a4Eg6ul.png

Oh that's neat. Knowing this will make life easier.

Yang
06-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Somehow my sead bearers became the kick ally time whoever nukes it gotta get kicked

thewind32
06-01-2016, 12:36 PM
I wish it would show who landed the killing blow along with how much time was remaining though, since the list is just sorted by total damage dealt in descending order. If someone blasts a raid boss into oblivion, there's the possibility that it was going to escape soon. Of course if you're hanging around your browser you might have an idea of how long the boss was up for, but sometimes I leave and I'm left wondering whether I should delete the overkill ally or not when I come back.

I know we can see what time it was killed, but you would have to convert the time to your timezone, and then find the difference compared to the time you discovered the boss, which I do not keep track of (and is impossible to know if it was discovered by someone else)

Rupturez
06-01-2016, 01:32 PM
I wish it would show who landed the killing blow along with how much time was remaining though, since the list is just sorted by total damage dealt in descending order. If someone blasts a raid boss into oblivion, there's the possibility that it was going to escape soon. Of course if you're hanging around your browser you might have an idea of how long the boss was up for, but sometimes I leave and I'm left wondering whether I should delete the overkill ally or not when I come back.

I know we can see what time it was killed, but you would have to convert the time to your timezone, and then find the difference compared to the time you discovered the boss, which I do not keep track of (and is impossible to know if it was discovered by someone else)

True but this seed bearer was up for like 5 minutes, so it annoys me not more of my allieds could reap the rewards since it had 23 more hours before escaping.

thewind32
06-01-2016, 01:52 PM
True but this seed bearer was up for like 5 minutes, so it annoys me not more of my allieds could reap the rewards since it had 23 more hours before escaping.

Fire away then! :P (at the players)

IvanLedah21
06-01-2016, 02:56 PM

^ This. I assumed last-hit and most-damage bonuses were involved. I will refrain from using more than 1 raid point per boss unless timer is about to expire in the future.

Ancarius
06-01-2016, 03:36 PM
^ This. I assumed last-hit and most-damage bonuses were involved. I will refrain from using more than 1 raid point per boss unless timer is about to expire in the future.

Ans also just stick with a squad consisting just of a 2*. :3

PhalzyrD
06-01-2016, 04:53 PM
My last Seed Bearer got 28 hits before I nuked it, the one before 30. A lot of my allies chat on discord, so that helps coordinate not only Seed Bearers but normal raid bosses as well.

Drip
06-02-2016, 08:19 AM

When I see a raid boss with less than 20 minutes (out of 2 hours!) left, then I more or less assume it was a "fire and forget, I'm off to sleep" by the finder, and might nuke it, especially if I already hit it before and thus already got invested in its destruction. I would've rather spent that raid point in a boss that was certainly killed off, than a raid boss that might escape because no helper dares kill it, while the finder either doesn't care or went offline.

So, basically saying: you can't expect people to kill bosses dealing 1 damage only, and eventually, someone will have to finish it off. Whether that's the finder or a helper. And I think, with 20-30 minutes left is about a good time to say "okay, everybody had ample time and several raid point refreshes to hit it, let's finish it off". If the finder finishes it before that time, then that's entirely his decision, but after that, it should be free for all.

PhalzyrD
06-04-2016, 06:26 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/04/mL2e1Bd.jpg
So it can be done, now only to get the increase of allies sent to to beat this lol

soranokira
06-04-2016, 06:40 AM
So it can be done, now only to get the increase of allies sent to to beat this lol

seems like spreading the awareness worked. now hopefully it continues this way.

AlipheeseVayentha
06-09-2016, 01:03 PM

I'm glad I found this post ! I'll be cautious from now on !

Ikki
06-09-2016, 01:16 PM
just saw this post and im feeling guilty as fuck right now, i always spend only 1 raid point on bosses so everyone can take their part on it, but recently a seed bearer appeared and i was unaware of how fast it dies, i just realized i can have a second party of squads with only 1 flower knight, specially for seed bearers

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 01:22 PM
just saw this post and im feeling guilty as fuck right now, i always spend only 1 raid point on bosses so everyone can take their part on it, but recently a seed bearer appeared and i was unaware of how fast it dies, i just realized i can have a second party of squads with only 1 flower knight, specially for seed bearers

No worries, it takes some time to learn all the ropes. And now you know them.

sniddy
06-09-2016, 03:18 PM

No worries, it takes some time to learn all the ropes. And now you know them.

- - - Updated - - -

One of my teams is a 2* level 1 leader....seen more action then any one now on group bosses, Ive also been using seed bearers as - ally checks - nukers get booted

PhalzyrD
06-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Today is a nice day :D

moarsi
06-13-2016, 11:33 AM
I've been trying to figure out how people are doing just one damage, even if I use a single 2* unit, I still do 4 digit damage?

Rupturez
06-13-2016, 11:36 AM
I've been trying to figure out how people are doing just one damage, even if I use a single 2* unit, I still do 4 digit damage?

Level 1 2* with 0% effection should only be able to do 1 hit before getting oneshot.

thewind32
06-13-2016, 11:49 AM

A single 2* level 1 unit, using 1 raid point will do a couple of hundreds (depending on type effectiveness & skill procs), usually 200+ to 300+. Perhaps you're not using a level 1 unit?
As far as I know, "1" damage is only on seed bearers

moarsi
06-13-2016, 11:59 AM
A single 2* level 1 unit, using 1 raid point will do a couple of hundreds (depending on type effectiveness & skill procs), usually 200+ to 300+. Perhaps you're not using a level 1 unit?
As far as I know, "1" damage is only on seed bearers

Nevermind, I'm an idiot, it was 300 damage. 1 damage only on seed bearers clears things up, thanks both of you.

Ancarius
06-21-2016, 11:53 PM
One a small note, everyone who has me on their Ally List can nuke my Wasp's or Seedy Seeds. High level Seedy Seeds have 1m+ HP, if everyone just taps them the will not die, so you can freely use them to see how much dmg you can do with a single point. :P

Seed Bearers have the normal rule. Try to do low dmg, i will take care of them. You can spend multiple points for your daily if you want, just don't go into 2 digit numbers.

Thought i would post it here, since i have some Allies from here who are not on the discord.

Smith009
06-22-2016, 06:59 PM
One a small note, everyone who has me on their Ally List can nuke my Wasp's or Seedy Seeds. High level Seedy Seeds have 1m+ HP, if everyone just taps them the will not die, so you can freely use them to see how much dmg you can do with a single point. :P

Seed Bearers have the normal rule. Try to do low dmg, i will take care of them. You can spend multiple points for your daily if you want, just don't go into 2 digit numbers.

Thought i would post it here, since i have some Allies from here who are not on the discord.

i did not know this,
i was not in discord
i send u ally again
nick: smith

Ancarius
06-22-2016, 07:49 PM
From my Signature: "You propably should write me a PM if you want to get invited 100%" :P
Otherwise i may mistake you for a random other player.

Skra
06-22-2016, 07:54 PM
Not sure if it's been said, but I want to point out that if you're going for the "Fight x number of raid bosses" quests you don't actually have to fight different ones. That's why I always only use 1 seed; you can clear a quest with just one Raid Boss by going in and using the weak attacks three times, and it usually leaves some left over, too.

PhalzyrD
07-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Last 8 Seed Bearers I discovered have not been nuked so all is still going well :D

tommy7358
07-09-2016, 11:17 PM
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask but I couldn't find this info anywhere else. Can you discover more than one raid boss at one time? I don't want to waste my stamina if I can only discover one at a time.

fromelette
07-09-2016, 11:36 PM
You can only discover one at a time. To spawn another the one you previously spawned will have to be killed or timeout.

Pimers
07-10-2016, 04:00 AM
VDD You can't encounter a raid boss if the previous one isn't defeated or haven't disapear, that's why peoples farming for secret garden are keeping the boss to have more secret garden chances.

Edit : too late :I

Skyehmm
07-10-2016, 05:04 AM
VDD You can't encounter a raid boss if the previous one isn't defeated or haven't disapear, that's why peoples farming for secret garden are keeping the boss to have more secret garden chances.

Edit : too late :I

As far as I'm concerned there is no way to "boost" the chances of getting secret gardens. If your raid boss is still up while you finish a map and you were supposed to get a new raid boss, nothing will happen, (you can not have two discovered raid bosses of your own up at the same time).
I'm curious now who told you that and would like to see some proof if it actually works like that. And if it does work like that, then I'll be sure to change how I handle my raid bosses.

Drip
07-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Would make it too easy if an existing raidboss meant an increased chance at Secret Garden: Just don't attack the boss and don't share it.

Tenhou
07-10-2016, 08:53 AM
And then no one would ever share a raid boss and we would never get that +10 equipment :rolleyes:

sniddy
07-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Another seed bearer - another ally removed from my list

Seriously I wish we could message people, even just allies, so I could tell people....

Zandel
07-12-2016, 01:40 AM
If you need allies who don't derp on seed bearers you can add me. I'll need to make a spot but my code is in the friends list thread. Have to wait till after maint now tho.

Should be next event I guess... anyone know how this one works? Medals or coins or something else etc

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 01:43 AM
It would be good if we can impose a limit on damage done to raid boss per player. It will be selfishproof then.

Skyehmm
07-12-2016, 01:47 AM
If you need allies who don't derp on seed bearers you can add me. I'll need to make a spot but my code is in the friends list thread. Have to wait till after maint now tho.

Should be next event I guess... anyone know how this one works? Medals or coins or something else etc

From what I saw in the FKG Discord it should be a medal collecting event.
Edit: It looks like I mixed up some stuff from the chat. Refresh the game page to see info about the stuff that will come.
Edit 2: A page for this event is starting to build up in the wiki: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Prosperity-Festival-Phosphorescence-Carnival

Ancarius
07-12-2016, 02:30 AM
It is a currency collection event like we had just now. Bu instead of poking other peoples raidboss, the currency lies within chests inside the event specific maps. So you have to farm them yourself.

Skyehmm
07-12-2016, 03:42 AM
The event is live! Go go go!

Zenithale
07-15-2016, 08:45 AM
... That make me sick everytime a Maintenance occured our Preferences are deleted. So today again I killed a big Boss by accident, thinking to send a 2* and not my Main team...

IvanLedah21
07-15-2016, 10:16 AM
... That make me sick everytime a Maintenance occured our Preferences are deleted. So today again I killed a big Boss by accident, thinking to send a 2* and not my Main team...

Happens every time, but I'd rather have more informative communication from Nutaku than keep preferences every patch. Even if it IS annoying to do that (I've done it numerous times), it's so much worse to get horrid translations, surprise maintenances, etc.

this event is a perfect example: People vote like mad for 6* girls that most probably don't even have thinking it will give the girls boosted gacha rates or something (apparently this happened in a FB poll or something recently), not understanding the top 3 will be made INTO NEW GIRLS THAT ARE 5* or 6* AND THEREFORE VOTES SHOULD GO TO 2*/3* OR EVEN 4* GIRLS. I mean, it would be one thing if they were voting for their waifu but considering the extreme rarity of 6* pulls, I cannot possibly believe that many people have the 6*s they are voting for, unless this is really a handful of idiots spamming FGs on stamina to amass huge amounts of tickets for their favorite girl that they spent $500+ to get >.<

Another example is the 7:30 AM EST maintenance they randomly dropped on us to add Mission 13. I was waiting on one more gather (would have finished at 7:50) so I could run a 11-1 to try for 3-medal and if I didn't get the SG go for event map/gift daily. Instead I'm randomly kicked and told "oh hey we're doing maintenance now, thanks for your patience" and I'm like "WTF??? TELL US WHEN YOU'RE DOING THAT >BEFORE< YOU DO IT!!!" I mean, most games on this site either have a scheduled maintenance day so u KNOW when they're going to do it (like Tuesday for MWA) or at least give you a few hours notice.

ZeroZet
07-15-2016, 11:31 AM
To be fair, they did announce the maintenance. On FKG's Discord.

More people should be using it. Then they would also knew better than to vote for rainbows and especially Orchid Wylder.

Still, I blame Increased Rates Slice Gacha for the voting disaster. It spawned way too many BB, Alpinas and Orchids for our good.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 11:44 AM
To be fair, they did announce the maintenance. On FKG's Discord.

More people should be using it. Then they would also knew better than to vote for rainbows and especially Orchid Wylder.

Still, I blame Increased Rates Slice Gacha for the voting disaster. It spawned way too many BB, Alpinas and Orchids for our good.

Developer should have state that they will place more official information in Discord, like "For more information about status updates, maintenance, and new content. Head to discord!" But unfortunately they din't, making people mistaken that Discord is player chat room. Many people has already gotten used to reading developer statement in news section.

IvanLedah21
07-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Developer should have state that they will place more official information in Discord, like "For more information about status updates, maintenance, and new content. Head to discord!" But unfortunately they din't, making people mistaken that Discord is player chat room. Many people has already gotten used to reading developer statement in news section.

Had no clue those alerts were on Discord. I am guilty of being one of those who thought it was a chat room, nothing more. Will have to make a habit of checking it daily, at least, it seems.

LastSensei
07-15-2016, 06:36 PM
I don't even know what Discord is before reading the replies here. Imo, they should have explained the rules in more details via FB, Twitter or Discord. Better if there's a link "For more information, please visit..." in the news or event section.

A Time to Screw
07-15-2016, 07:59 PM
The fact that Nutaku have to reply on a third party website/chat program for detailed explanations of game events is unprofessional in my opinion. Their game webpage has a news section for a reason. There's no reason why they can't paste the exact same text from the discord chat room into a detailed news post on their webpage.

But who wants to spend the effort to update their website, right?

Saertis
07-15-2016, 08:23 PM
But who wants to spend the effort to update their website, right?

But they did...with the very same text which is on that dismissable black bar...

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 02:18 AM
But they did...with the very same text which is on that dismissable black bar...

Yes it is true that Nutaku are still updating their website by adding the dismissable black bar. News section is still on going as well. However our current real issue here is that they did not properly mention that they will still implemented Orchid, Cactace and Camellia bride regardless of their voting results. The only way to know that info is to head to Discord where many players mistakenly as a ordinary chat room. Nutaku did not mention in official Flower Knight Girl game(where majority players lurking there), that there is an important announcement in Discord chat room.

Saertis
07-16-2016, 05:11 PM
Yes it is true that Nutaku are still updating their website by adding the dismissable black bar. News section is still on going as well. However our current real issue here is that they did not properly mention that they will still implemented Orchid, Cactace and Camellia bride regardless of their voting results. The only way to know that info is to head to Discord where many players mistakenly as a ordinary chat room. Nutaku did not mention in official Flower Knight Girl game(where majority players lurking there), that there is an important announcement in Discord chat room.

I fully agree. It was sarcasm.

IvanLedah21
07-25-2016, 09:10 AM
I just booted someone from my friends list out of disgust, and now I wonder if I was too hasty/impulsive. I spawned a Seed Bearer (90 HP, lasts 24 hours), did one damage and shared with Friends. I come back not even 5 minutes later to find it gone. I did 1 damage, a friend did 2 and another friend did 87. Now, I've accidentally nuked bosses before with my main team but that's ONLY AFTER A PATCH (where I reset my cache which resets preferences) and this was Sunday, where the last patch was Tuesday (I think, it's been a while) and I make sure to boot friends that are inactive 2+ days, so... I figured it was deliberate. And that sucks that only one other friend got the 300ish+ Mid-Grade seeds from it because the jerk nuked it for 87 damage.

MiqDoloran
07-25-2016, 10:26 AM
I do that whenever I get a seed bearer.

IvanLedah21
07-25-2016, 12:37 PM
I do that whenever I get a seed bearer.

Um... which part? Nuke it or share it and kick any friend that decides to nuke it?

MiqDoloran
07-25-2016, 01:17 PM
The kicking part.

IvanLedah21
07-25-2016, 01:24 PM
The kicking part.

Ah, ok thanks, I don't feel so jerk-like now lol.

Zenithale
07-25-2016, 01:35 PM
I do the same from time to time, especially to recidivists, and then I pick "random" allies who know how to share & damage Boss from the History Pariticipants, instead of focusing on their Level/Helper Team.

Corintis
07-25-2016, 02:28 PM
I usually give some leeway on the number of "nukes" I let allies dish out before deciding to kick or not, because not only could it sometimes be a misclick, some of my allies are actually measuring out their damage very carefully in an attempt to reduce a Boss's HP by 50%.

At full HP, it could very well look like a nuke attempt, but reviewing the raid history/participation, it starts to become clearer who's actually putting thought into their attacks by the amount of damage dealed (and when they did, if a raid is still active).

flink
07-25-2016, 03:34 PM
I've accidentally nuked bosses before with my main team

In case of emergency, you can reload/close the page before the end of the fight. You will lose the used raid point but you will do 0 damage. Also you will not get any reward unless you damage it again (preferably with a more appropriate team...).

Zerana
07-25-2016, 05:56 PM
In case of emergency, you can reload/close the page before the end of the fight. You will lose the used raid point but you will do 0 damage. Also you will not get any reward unless you damage it again (preferably with a more appropriate team...).

This is some good advice. Didn't know you could do that. My teams like to get all messed up every time I clear out my cashe.

Corintis
07-26-2016, 05:51 AM
This trick also works with any map run as well; you'll be able to retain your stamina and try again for a better attempt, although you can't select the same ally you chose before until cooldown wears off. It also only works twice an hour; anymore and you'll just kill your stamina.

I think this trick was found around the time the stamina bug became a thing.

IvanLedah21
07-26-2016, 07:57 AM
This trick also works with any map run as well; you'll be able to retain your stamina and try again for a better attempt, although you can't select the same ally you chose before until cooldown wears off. It also only works twice an hour; anymore and you'll just kill your stamina.

I think this trick was found around the time the stamina bug became a thing.

DAMN!!!!! That is freaking awesome!!!! Thanks lol!!!

sniddy
07-26-2016, 03:02 PM
DAMN!!!!! That is freaking awesome!!!! Thanks lol!!!

I think thats abuse they may withdraw that privilage if it's noted that lots of people are doing it....I mean imagine

Saw no advanced cheasts on a 12-X run, reload

Wrong path - reload

Tenhou
07-26-2016, 03:08 PM
It's a thing they implemented because many people had crashes, so in case of a crash you could just redo it. They said they are monitoring and giving warnings/bans to people that abuse it though. How true that is i don't know, but i ain't abusing it.

IvanLedah21
07-27-2016, 08:07 AM
It's a thing they implemented because many people had crashes, so in case of a crash you could just redo it. They said they are monitoring and giving warnings/bans to people that abuse it though. How true that is i don't know, but i ain't abusing it.

Ah, that make sense. RNG on maps is frustrating sure, but you retry them enough you eventually get them all 3*'d so I wouldn't abuse it just because my units missed a pest lol.

sniddy
07-27-2016, 03:20 PM
No it'd get you in trouble and maybe loose us all the, oh dear wrong maps, and computer says no moments

Just lost another ally, seed bearer lasted less then 5 minutes :-(

Unregistered
07-27-2016, 03:35 PM
It's not as if anyone doesn't have enough tries to get them all 3-medaled eventually. Impatience is a poor excuse for being a dumbass.

Zorlun
08-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Damn, only read this post now, all my excuses to my allies and others...
I will change my raid boss team.

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 11:49 AM
It's especially bad right after the nightly reset, when people are trying to get a good start on their daily raid boss missions. Really, most players will never read this thread, but it's here for venting, anyway.

nazrin992
08-15-2016, 05:07 AM
Nice thread even though I have never encounter a Seed Bearer yet.

Hurricane
08-23-2016, 10:37 AM
Time to refloat, as it seems people keep nuking bosses, and now it's not just a matter of equipment seeds, but blossoms for the new event. Hopefully some of them will read this and stop nuking...

Zandel
08-23-2016, 06:22 PM
Just so you are aware, for these events it is actually better to hit the bosses for a large amount. You want them nuked within a few minutes so another can be spawned. Last thing anyone wants now is a raid boss lasting half an hour so they can't spawn more.

Just get used to refreshing the page by gifting / upgrading girls or equipment and you will see plenty of bosses.

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 08:16 PM
Nope. Nuking is still a dick move in this event.

Zandel
08-23-2016, 10:27 PM
There is a difference between a big hit and nuking. I'm talking around 100K on a 500K boss. Something like that is required to keep the bosses flowing. Leave them up too long and everyone suffers for it.

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 12:39 AM
The bosses can only 'flow' three times before you're out of RPs and have to wait thirty minutes for another to regenerate. Big hits aren't required to clear them out in that amount of time.

Meister
08-24-2016, 03:47 AM
As for me, I just tag my raid boss and share it on public. Since it's 100% sure someone will nuke it or do huge damage. As for players sharing their bosses, I just tag it also. Tho if there are multiple raids i do pick the highest level since it nets you the highest reward. (atm im halfway in getting the last dress bloom then moving on to skill blooms)

Oh and that statement above only applies to normal raid bosses and the occasional event ones. For SB it's a whole different story, Overhit my SB 3 times and i'll boot you out of my list :D Tho I only share it within my helper list.

Mystic
08-24-2016, 05:02 AM
Overhit as in doing more than 10 dmg or outright killing it. Seems lenient to give them 3 chances if you can't explain to them that they by killing it you gain nothing but immediate access to the seeds and possibly a boot.

Meister
08-24-2016, 06:44 AM
Overhit as in doing more than 10 dmg or outright killing it. Seems lenient to give them 3 chances if you can't explain to them that they by killing it you gain nothing but immediate access to the seeds and possibly a boot.

Yes em giving them a reason of a doubt. Since people do make mistakes like forgetting to switch teams after a maintenance (which I do on some occasions). I did in fact already booted 2 helpers that killed my SB once then it got me thinking. The 3rd one I let slip and now he is sharing and hitting SB with just 1 point damage.

IvanLedah21
08-24-2016, 07:33 AM
Yes em giving them a reason of a doubt. Since people do make mistakes like forgetting to switch teams after a maintenance (which I do on some occasions). I did in fact already booted 2 helpers that killed my SB once then it got me thinking. The 3rd one I let slip and now he is sharing and hitting SB with just 1 point damage.

Yeah I like to give people the benefit of the doubt in general, but, for example, I booted one friend because he nuked my SB on a Saturday (nowhere near any patch that would reset preferences), less than 5 minutes into its "lifespan". All of my friends log in daily, so while I GUESS he COULD have had other issues that required a cache clear, I wasn't in a forgiving mood lol.

That said, I booted 3 people off my list in the last week due to regular RB nuking (when you nuke 3 RBs in a row, you're generally doing it on purpose)

Corintis
08-24-2016, 07:56 AM
I typically swap between a single 2* and a single team of 3* to alternate my raid damage between 500, or 50,000, depending on the amount of stamina the boss has versus the number of players pitching in. That way, I can make sure it dies in reasonable time with enough participants to partake in the bounty.

It is so very nice to see some of your allies painstakingly calculate their damage within specific percentages on EVERY boss, I kid you not. 600k Boss; There's a 300k team for that! 1 Million; Got 500k for that! 300k? Where'd they put that 150k team? Olympic gold medals for those guys on my list.

Meister
08-24-2016, 08:13 AM
One funny thing I remember. One time I accidentally nuked my own RB then a few days I checked my list to clean inactives. I remember having a full list but I am seeing 29/30, seems someone left. I was thinking I got booted because I nuke my own RB :D

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 11:52 AM
I get that for this event these bosses have higher HP than normal raid bosses, but there will ALWAYS be someone who doesn't read this forum and nukes the bosses as soon as they see them. What I'm saying is that those of us who do read this forum (and in particular, this thread) don't need to be the ones to limit the number of allies that get a reward from the bosses.

Zandel
09-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Just adding this here... Guys remember to see HOW MUCH TIME is left on a boss before attacking it. If the boss has only 30 mins or less left and still has most of it's hp then hitting hard or even nuking it is a GOOD thing..... I have seen so many bosses lost this event due to 10-12 people hitting for sub 1K damage on bosses with 1.8mill hp. Most of them were not my own cause I hit my own for 600k to start but still this has been annoying and a waste of so many raid points.

Nuking has it's uses, do not forget that. The only boss that should never be nuked by anyone but the owner is a seed bearer.

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 06:24 PM
True, the ?-8 bosses have made hitting hard a priority, but part of that is because there are so many bosses flying around now that you don't get to collect hits from everybody out there. Also, the 6K extra leaves came and went for a lot of people, so they no longer have to collect them and there's nothing else we can get from them but useless leaves. It's a judgment call. As a general rule I'm not spending RPs on the marauders anymore, but if I see one about to expire and I have full RPs I suppose I can toss a big hit on it.

If you're legit having problems getting to all the manyus, that's one thing. If it's just 'I'm annoyed because my bosses aren't dying,' that's quite another.

IvanLedah21
09-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Just adding this here... Guys remember to see HOW MUCH TIME is left on a boss before attacking it. If the boss has only 30 mins or less left and still has most of it's hp then hitting hard or even nuking it is a GOOD thing..... I have seen so many bosses lost this event due to 10-12 people hitting for sub 1K damage on bosses with 1.8mill hp. Most of them were not my own cause I hit my own for 600k to start but still this has been annoying and a waste of so many raid points.

Nuking has it's uses, do not forget that. The only boss that should never be nuked by anyone but the owner is a seed bearer.

I NEVER nuke a seed bearer because 24 hours and 90 HP tops means it should die LONG before the 24 hours expires (and I kick anyone that does nuke it, I've had a few SBs of mine disappear in <10 minutes, that's so annoying). However, the timer is important, yes, but that said, I RARELY see a RB with a timer <30 minutes because it seems someone always ends up nuking it before it hits 1 hour.

Zandel
09-05-2016, 01:47 AM
I NEVER nuke a seed bearer because 24 hours and 90 HP tops means it should die LONG before the 24 hours expires (and I kick anyone that does nuke it, I've had a few SBs of mine disappear in <10 minutes, that's so annoying). However, the timer is important, yes, but that said, I RARELY see a RB with a timer <30 minutes because it seems someone always ends up nuking it before it hits 1 hour.

It was something I saw a lot of during the last event, had at least 12 (only 2 my own) bosses escape because of it. But then again I'm Australian and it could be my timezone is just dead so we have to hit stuff harder to see it fall. I NEVER nuke a SB either... I will sometimes hit it for 2-3 damage tho if I need the raid points for the daily and don't have time to spawn other bosses.

IvanLedah21
09-06-2016, 07:32 AM
It was something I saw a lot of during the last event, had at least 12 (only 2 my own) bosses escape because of it. But then again I'm Australian and it could be my timezone is just dead so we have to hit stuff harder to see it fall. I NEVER nuke a SB either... I will sometimes hit it for 2-3 damage tho if I need the raid points for the daily and don't have time to spawn other bosses.

Well if you're in the "wrong" time zone, then you may have to nuke regular bosses because there aren't nearly as many players on at that hour to do if for you lol. I'm on the East Coast of the US, so I have plenty of people on during my play hours.

Drip
09-13-2016, 11:14 AM
Currently watching Buster Wolf's Seed Bearer. 18 hours left, 40/90 HP left, 17 participants (including Buster) so far. Would be nice to see one of those things hit 30 participants for once, which is only possible if the remaining 13 invites use a low level single girl group.

IvanLedah21
09-13-2016, 11:16 AM
Currently watching Buster Wolf's Seed Bearer. 18 hours left, 40/90 HP left, 17 participants (including Buster) so far. Would be nice to see one of those things hit 30 participants for once, which is only possible if the remaining 13 invites use a low level single girl group.

Pretty sure I'm on the hit list (2 damage IIRC), and while it'd be nice for it to hit 30, I'd be happy to just see 20-25 participants, pretty much every SB I've seen got nuked at some point and didn't even hit 10 participants. It's nice to see that every now and then there's a SB that DOESN'T get nuked.

Buster Wolf
09-13-2016, 01:31 PM
I don't have a full friendlist so I'm pretty sure that was everyone I had.

Drip
09-13-2016, 02:06 PM
Still, that went pretty well!

Buster Wolf
09-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Still, that went pretty well!

Had to trim it down from all of those I had that liked nuking within an hour of me sending the support request to friends.

fromelette
09-13-2016, 07:49 PM

I actually missed that. Bad time to be sleeping. :p

Seraphim
10-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Bumping to front for any new players that only scan the frontpage and don't click the helpful sticky link :) Still a few on my list that nuke within first couple minutes p_p

LZS
10-12-2016, 02:35 AM
Somebody with ID Name: "Aino Hoshi" just nuked my Seed Bearer as soon as i share it to public.....
what a selfish fellow =..=a

Raine
10-12-2016, 02:43 AM
Somebody with ID Name: "Aino Hoshi" just nuked my Seed Bearer as soon as i share it to public.....
what a selfish fellow =..=a

Well, it's public. Can't do much about it.

I had made it a point to specifically share SBs with allies (ended up kicking somebody for dealing 80 damage to my SB earlier today).

LZS
10-12-2016, 02:47 AM
Well, it's public. Can't do much about it.

I had made it a point to specifically share SBs with allies (ended up kicking somebody for dealing 80 damage to my SB earlier today).

Yea, next time im going to share it with allies only....

Yoshire
10-13-2016, 06:03 AM
allies only is the way to go. least that way you know they're team players.
maintaining somewhat control over your raid bug.

Myrdin
10-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Apologies to anyone whos Boss I nuked today (happened 2 or 3 times), todays has been a mess, and having to log into the game from several different PC, the groups used for Boss/Questing have been reset to Team 1, which when in a hurry I just accepted, - thus the nukes.

moarsi
10-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Apologies to anyone whos Boss I nuked today (happened 2 or 3 times), todays has been a mess, and having to log into the game from several different PC, the groups used for Boss/Questing have been reset to Team 1, which when in a hurry I just accepted, - thus the nukes.

Speaking of nukes, recently for some reason I don't know, my settings keep getting reset every time I open the game again so I may end up nuking at some point or another, though I have been real careful so far no to nuke.

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Ordinarily I just poke and let others nuke, but this event the bosses are coming so fast (just about every run generates one, and we're almost all farming the 80 stamina one) that I'm seeing some lvl 80-89 bosses go below 30 minutes left. I feel comfortable using a max strength 1-RP splat on them from the start as long as it won't finish them off.

fate
10-13-2016, 08:46 PM
Please always nuke any lv8x boss. They usually can survive 2-4 nukes

Unregistered
10-14-2016, 03:19 PM
I haven't seen any discussion about how requesting general help works, either on the boards or on the wiki, so I think it's appropriate to share a recent observation. When you request general help the game will prioritize adding your online allies to the list of helpers before adding random onlines. Every time one of my accounts asks for general help, both of my other accounts get the invite. It makes things easier for those big bosses that you don't want to miss out on, yet still don't want to spend more than 1 RP each to finish off.

MachThreeSlug
10-14-2016, 07:29 PM
If there's a user on here by the name of Buster Wolf then I apologise for nuking your queen wasp. There was 27 minutes left and I wasn't sure if you had any raid points left.

Buster Wolf
10-15-2016, 12:46 AM
If there's a user on here by the name of Buster Wolf then I apologise for nuking your queen wasp. There was 27 minutes left and I wasn't sure if you had any raid points left.

Seed Bearers are the only one I care to monitor in terms of who nukes, any other raid boss is usually fair game.

sniddy
10-15-2016, 03:35 AM
Besides when it gets to 20 mins or so I tend to nuke them, mine or not, if someone nuked one of mine, they save me a raid point

Only time I'll ever intentionally nuke - but yeh I only watch seeds and I've kicked someone every seed

Luxrain
10-15-2016, 06:12 AM
Okay, So with raid bosses, Serious question always afraid to hit my ally bosses with anything besides a single 2* unit. I don't deal a lot of damage at most 140k-220k. Is it fine for me to be using my main squad on raid bosses besides the seed bearers? Or should I only be love tapping the bosses shared? o.o

Drip
10-15-2016, 06:34 AM
Okay, So with raid bosses, Serious question always afraid to hit my ally bosses with anything besides a single 2* unit. I don't deal a lot of damage at most 140k-220k. Is it fine for me to be using my main squad on raid bosses besides the seed bearers? Or should I only be love tapping the bosses shared? o.o
It's hard to say with the current event bosses. There are a LOT of those around, and the ones above lvl 80 can often take multiple hits from even the players with fully leveled squads.
I've had several times this week where it took more than an hour for an event boss to be taken down. Which is annoying when I have a ton of stamina to spend on spawning a new one, but limited raidpoints to tag my own boss.

On top of that, very few people bother to check for "nukes", except with Seed Bearers. So, I now nuke the event bosses with a weak attack (the team I use for that just takes about 40% of its health anyway) that were shared public, I also do a weak nuke on my own bosses before sharing, and am generally happy when they're finished.

With bosses from people on my friendslist I'm a bit more careful. I figure, if they wanted the boss to just get nuked ASAP, then they would share to public. But, by keeping it to their friendslist, they seem to want to get as many people to take a stab is possible, so I just poke and let others sort it out.

ZeroZet
10-15-2016, 06:38 AM
ALWAYS tap. Unless boss has less than 30 minutes left, or is one of that special bosses with stupid high amount of health (we don't have em around right now).

Passerby
10-15-2016, 06:54 AM
Only time I nuke is when any event raid boss that has 1.5+ mil, with my raid team which does ~450,000. Tapping these bosses is bad manners in the sense that the owner might want to spawn another and not use a 2nd raid point on a boss that should be dead.

IvanLedah21
10-15-2016, 08:18 AM
Normally, you'd only nuke if boss is under 30 minutes left.

However, with current event requiring as many RB spawns as possible, nuking is much more common and for good reason.

I personally am hitting Level 75+ bosses with a 5-rainbow squad for ~650k and 80+ with a 10-rainbow 2-squad for ~1.2M, unless it's already been hit by nukes and will clearly die long before it reaches 30 minutes.

I might try hitting one with my full 4-squad team just to see if I can kill a RB in one RP. 2-squad comes to ~1.2M, so I'd think anything under Level 80 would be dead meat.

Drip
10-15-2016, 08:44 AM
Normally, you'd only nuke if boss is under 30 minutes left.

However, with current event requiring as many RB spawns as possible, nuking is much more common and for good reason.

I personally am hitting Level 75+ bosses with a 5-rainbow squad for ~650k and 80+ with a 10-rainbow 2-squad for ~1.2M, unless it's already been hit by nukes and will clearly die long before it reaches 30 minutes.

I might try hitting one with my full 4-squad team just to see if I can kill a RB in one RP. 2-squad comes to ~1.2M, so I'd think anything under Level 80 would be dead meat.
Feel free to abuse my public bosses if you spot one, I'm about to run the map again and spawn one.

Raine
10-16-2016, 12:52 AM
I fought a newly spawned public RB several minutes back, and it was gone on my list afterwards. Upon checking, I came across this.

http://i.imgur.com/J3KjXtM.jpg?1

Holy shitterino. :eek:

Zandel
10-16-2016, 05:33 PM
Someone spent 2-3 raid points to kill that! And as a lvl 87 it was not in 1 point spam, they actually hit the 2 or 3 point button.... that would suck for them if it was a mistake.

Raine
10-16-2016, 09:07 PM
Kinda had me wondering if a player out there has been able to assemble a set of 4 teams that can deal 2M combined damage with 1 RP.

I suppose not.

fate
10-16-2016, 10:01 PM
Kinda had me wondering if a player out there has been able to assemble a set of 4 teams that can deal 2M combined damage with 1 RP.

I suppose not.

That's not impossible. My 1st team can deal 600k damage to level 90 boss and I just have played for 35 days. Some guys who max all 4 teams can do that I suppose :p

Raine
10-17-2016, 07:13 AM
To ShiroSeigi (unregistered poster checking the forum), if you ever read this:

Your little caterpie still had 600k HP with 15 min left when I logged in, no new comers, so I finished it... because boss lives matter. :p

IvanLedah21
10-17-2016, 08:13 AM

I suppose not.

Difficult, but not impossible. My 1 squad nuke deals about 600-800k with 1 RP to a level 85 RB. 2-squad nuke deals about 1-1.3M. Of course, all 10 girls are evolved rainbows, so if someone is dealing 2M+ with 1 RP... most likely most of those 20 girls are rainbows or at least golds with RB damage UP abilities.

Myrdin
10-18-2016, 01:13 AM
Pretty much.
If properly set up, with tons of passive boosts that affect ATK for most/all characters, combined with something like bonus RB damage, then its not impossible.
Would require a full unit or two of max lvl/evo 6* though - no matter the boosts, raw stats are raw stats, and that something the 6* have in abundance.

IvanLedah21
10-18-2016, 07:49 AM
Well, I put 11 rainbows and 9 golds together to test it out, and only hit about 1.6M on a level 85 RB, so... yeah, without more rainbows and possibly more Bonus RB Damage abilities, I doubt it's happening with 1 RP. With that said, most of the girls I used are in the 45-60 range, with only about 8 of them at 70.

fghk0
10-18-2016, 09:52 AM
IvanLedah21 Pretty rescue !!

When I click on the attack ... maintenance ..... Fortunately, there your help :) :) :)

IvanLedah21
10-18-2016, 12:22 PM
IvanLedah21 Pretty rescue !!

When I click on the attack ... maintenance ..... Fortunately, there your help :) :) :)

Lol, well, I knew maintenance was likely coming up so with my 2 remaining RP I just picked two bosses that I could feasibly 1 RP-kill and used the full team stated in my previous post.

Seraphim
10-19-2016, 05:07 AM
So yeah, are we supposed to be seeing any pumpkin spider raid bosses from the halloween event stages? Just wondering since weve got nothing to attack really with raid points. Oversight perhaps?

Rupturez
10-19-2016, 06:12 AM
So yeah, are we supposed to be seeing any pumpkin spider raid bosses from the halloween event stages? Just wondering since weve got nothing to attack really with raid points. Oversight perhaps?

Yeah seems the upcomming week will be a bit dull with mostly pumpkin farming.

Raine
10-19-2016, 07:12 AM
Funny how I haven't spawned more than 1 wasp with some 12-5 runs. OC part of me wants to clear that darned daily RB mission that's been sitting for hours. Lol.

I was also expecting some special event bosses... *crickets chirping*

Drip
10-19-2016, 07:29 AM
Yeah seems the upcomming week will be a bit dull with mostly pumpkin farming.
Not to mention, getting the 4 daily manyus may be a pain. The lowest maps to spawn RBs are 3-? I think?

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 07:37 AM
I use 1-1, hit with a level 1 2*. You can get 4 hits before it dies, if you want to get that daily and not care about seeds.

Raine
10-19-2016, 08:10 AM
RB that would have been present were eliminated as quickly as they were spawned. Several minutes back, I hit a publicly-shared wasp, but it had like 4k HP left. I just sent whatever squad/s appeared first on the screen when using a few more seconds to select a single 2* would've meant missing it (as someone got there before me).

I miss all the caterpie frenzy with ~5 spawning at any given time. Lol.

IvanLedah21
10-19-2016, 08:22 AM
Event maps aren't spawning RBs, but you have to farm them for perfect girl. Thus, for the RB daily, you need to commit some stamina to story maps or hope your allies do and share them with you. Any story map can spawn a RB, but as the unregistered above me says, the 1-1 RB dies in 4 hits from a level 1 2* lol.

Luxrain
10-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Been sharing my 2-1 raid bosses to ally list, an they're dead before i even finish another 1-2 map. So I guess everybody is suffering from lack of raid bosses.

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 11:50 AM
...and of course it gets nuked immediately when you do finally spawn one. Gave it a shot with my main to try to spread the wealth, but one of my allies blew it. Makes me glad I have no outside allies on two of my accounts. I won't be sharing any more bosses outside my own private circle for the extent of this event. And hey, that means I get to devote all my main's stamina to farming the event maps.

Wutan
10-19-2016, 12:04 PM
It's an absolute retarded Event-Design in my opinion. I mean you are forced to run the Event Maps non-stop and you can't spawn Raid Bosses which means you have to do some cheeky methods to finish your Daily and to get Equipment Seeds. At least the FG are quite easy to get.

Rupturez
10-19-2016, 12:15 PM
Wolves of Sorrow, someone nuked your seed bearer, you might wanna clean up a certain allied.

http://tinyimg.io/i/SYOlZ2e.jpg

Luxrain
10-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Wolves of Sorrow, someone nuked your seed bearer, you might wanna clean up a certain allied.

http://tinyimg.io/i/SYOlZ2e.jpg

I only have 8/25 allys x.x i've removed a lot of people who nuked my seeds :c

Corintis
10-19-2016, 01:00 PM
I only have 8/25 allys x.x i've removed a lot of people who nuked my seeds :c
.........Lemme try to help you fix your deficiency! I got just a couple spaces left for these occasions. Username is the same.

Rupturez
10-19-2016, 01:31 PM
.........Lemme try to help you fix your deficiency! I got just a couple spaces left for these occasions. Username is the same.

I added you as well, after my inactivity my allied list also went rather.. empty.

IvanLedah21
10-19-2016, 01:59 PM
I added you as well, after my inactivity my allied list also went rather.. empty.

I picked you up this morning after clearing some space on my list, as well.

Luxrain
10-19-2016, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I haven't really added anybody outside the forum except for a few people since when i originally started. Was reading the forums on what to do / not to do. Most people i've had added nuke the seed bearers i get, which spawn pretty frequently from 12-3. This games community is interesting. Lots of players i assume don't visit the forums.

Rupturez
10-19-2016, 02:13 PM
I picked you up this morning after clearing some space on my list, as well.

Much obliged!

IvanLedah21
10-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Just shared my Level 65 13-5 RB with allies only, get your 2* hits in now! lol

fate
10-19-2016, 09:33 PM
Just shared my Level 65 13-5 RB with allies only, get your 2* hits in now! lol

Is 13-5 worth farming compare to other place such as 12-3, 12-5? I still haven't get hana from 13-5 yet so I might farm there for a while

Corintis
10-19-2016, 11:02 PM
Is 13-5 worth farming compare to other place such as 12-3, 12-5? I still haven't get hana from 13-5 yet so I might farm there for a while
Only for the Raid Bosses.

If your only concern is for Secret Gardens and Ampys like myself, then 12-1 is actually the best place to farm for your stamina ratio. Otherwise, 12-5 remains your best farming spot for everything else.

IvanLedah21
10-20-2016, 08:02 AM
As Corintis said, 12-1, 12-3 and 12-5 are generally better for farming. The only reason I did 13-5 was specifically for the stronger RB, so allies can get more hits (since RBs are essentially at a premium during this event). If you're not looking for more seeds from the higher level RB, stick with Mission 12.

Raine
10-20-2016, 02:13 PM
Fate, someone just blasted your Seed Bearer to hell. I think it was only up for 10 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/39qmAc9.png

fate
10-20-2016, 02:15 PM
Fate, someone just blasted your Seed Bearer to hell. I think it was only up for 10 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/39qmAc9.png

I remove him alr. Don't know why people like to nuke seed bearer

IvanLedah21
10-20-2016, 02:24 PM
I remove him alr. Don't know why people like to nuke seed bearer

Ignorance. It's not a sin, but it certainly is tragic.

...Either that or they're just not paying attention when they click. I always double-check the team I'm using when it's a SB.

nazrin992
10-21-2016, 06:41 AM
Anyone here named Skiminok? It seems you are the one who nuke my SB.

Drip
10-22-2016, 10:20 AM
Generally, I don't care if people overkill my raidbosses, except for the seed bearers. But during this event, they're too valuable to let people nuke them, so I figure I get to remove one ally a day now.

Luxrain
10-22-2016, 10:23 AM
Anyone here named Skiminok? It seems you are the one who nuke my SB.

That makes 2 Seed Bearers nuked. That sucks

nazrin992
10-22-2016, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I do contemplating on removing Skiminok and Cailet. When I do removed them, I inform about FL vacancy here.

EDIT: Hmm, Skiminok seems to have remove me from FL. That save me some work.

Unregistered
10-23-2016, 03:11 PM
I love seed bearers; they let me know who to kick from my fl

Corintis
10-23-2016, 04:05 PM
I love seed bearers; they let me know who to kick from my fl
.........Indeed.

In this case, Shiro got 2 birds for one stone :eek:

fate
10-23-2016, 04:26 PM
.........Indeed.

what how :O

Corintis
10-23-2016, 04:30 PM
It takes a little time for damage to register on the server, so people can sneak in a bite if they're really quick about it. But to get THAT on a Seed bearer.........wao.

saberlance
10-23-2016, 04:50 PM
There is some server delay, but also the damage isn't subtracted from the boss's health until after a battle finishes. So if the first player to deal lethal damage doesn't use the Skip button and has fast forward off, then it's more likely that additional players can join and deal that same lethal damage.

I'll do this intentionally sometimes if I know I'm going to kill off a boss, but I want to increase the chances of another player joining to get credit.

Raine
10-23-2016, 08:48 PM
.........Indeed.

I remember removing the same nuker at the top a few weeks ago for the same thing.

It takes a little time for damage to register on the server, so people can sneak in a bite if they're really quick about it. But to get THAT on a Seed bearer.........wao.

There is some server delay, but also the damage isn't subtracted from the boss's health until after a battle finishes. So if the first player to deal lethal damage doesn't use the Skip button and has fast forward off, then it's more likely that additional players can join and deal that same lethal damage.

I'll do this intentionally sometimes if I know I'm going to kill off a boss, but I want to increase the chances of another player joining to get credit.

This. Computed damage on a raid boss can sometimes exceed the raid boss HP especially if 2 or more people go for the kill, with all or most of them dealing the same amount of damage.

IvanLedah21
10-24-2016, 08:16 AM
My SB was still up as of leaving my house 1.5 hours ago. Highest amount of damage any1 dealt at the time was 11, but checking it multiple times gave me the impression some people were hitting it 2-3 times with a 2* (like someone going from 3->5-7 damage)

Wutan
10-24-2016, 08:24 AM
My SB was still up as of leaving my house 1.5 hours ago. Highest amount of damage any1 dealt at the time was 11, but checking it multiple times gave me the impression some people were hitting it 2-3 times with a 2* (like someone going from 3->5-7 damage)

i admit i have hit it a few times ( I think i have 4 damage dealt). I apologize for that Ivan. I have done it mainly because it's a pain in the ass to do the Daily cause of that stupid Event Design (No Raid Boss spawning etc.)

Corintis
10-24-2016, 08:31 AM
Yeah! Thanks for that seed bearer! I got my daily out of the way just now because of it!

Raine
10-24-2016, 09:03 AM

It probably was the only raid boss up for a while, so people just kept spending up whatever points they have at the time on your SB to finish their boss quest. I just needed 3 hits, which wouldn't have been necessary for me if I only got all of those on my RB (which escaped when I lost my connection for the next few hours right after the summon), so your SB definitely spared me the trouble. Thank you.

This is also the first time I've witnessed a seed bearer surviving this long with hits from ~20 different people.

Seraphim
10-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Been wanting to hit a seed bearer but lack of knowledge on how to do a mere 1 damage has stopped me hitting them..lvl 1 2*s still do more than 1 damage.

Wutan
10-24-2016, 09:25 AM
Been wanting to hit a seed bearer but lack of knowledge on how to do a mere 1 damage has stopped me hitting them..lvl 1 2*s still do more than 1 damage.

I am using 2* Mint. She alway does 1 Damage to a Seed Bearer. You could try her...

Raine
10-24-2016, 09:30 AM

I am using 2* Mint. She alway does 1 Damage to a Seed Bearer. You could try her...

I use a Level 1 Bistorta here. Never fails.

Anyway, Ivan's SB has died. Lol.

nazrin992
10-24-2016, 09:46 AM
I use Violetta Pansy. She did 1 damage.

Seraphim
10-24-2016, 09:46 AM
Cool! thanks for the info guys, will try either of those 3 the next time ones up 8D

/Luffy style fist-pump salute

edit: so that's Maple in avatar..dat red samurai armor..NEEEEEEED all Sengoku-Jidai sturf!

Wutan
10-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Cool! thanks for the info guys, will try either of those 3 the next time ones up 8D

/Luffy style fist-pump salute

edit: so that's Maple in avatar..dat red samurai armor..NEEEEEEED all Sengoku-Jidai sturf!

Yeah Maple's Event comes January 2017. I am hoarding my Flower Gems ( or 10000 Nutaku Gold if i am unlucky) for her and Scotch Broom;D

I love all Samurai and Sword Based Animes so she is a Must Have for me.

Do you know Samurai Champloo? Great Anime. I absolutely recommend it.

fate
10-24-2016, 10:58 AM
Yeah Maple's Event comes January 2017. I am hoarding my Flower Gems ( or 10000 Nutaku Gold if i am unlucky) for her and Scotch Broom;D

I love all Samurai and Sword Based Animes so she is a Must Have for me.
k
Do you know Samurai Champloo? Great Anime. I absolutely recommend it.

I use lv20 viloetta pansy lv5 skill and she still does 1 dam

IvanLedah21
10-24-2016, 12:39 PM
Normally I'd be irritated by the same person hitting a SB multiple times, but given you have to farm an event that spawns ZERO RBs atm... as long as they do 1-2 damage per hit I'm not really going to complain.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 01:58 PM
Normally I'd be irritated by the same person hitting a SB multiple times, but given you have to farm an event that spawns ZERO RBs atm... as long as they do 1-2 damage per hit I'm not really going to complain.

yeah, I'm a culprit as well. did 3 damage for 3 hits.

seriously, why have an event with no RB spawns?

-shiro

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you get irritated if people hit a SB (for 1 HP) more than once? It has 90 HP and you can only share it with 30 people. Including the discoverer as the 31st person, that's just under 3 HP allocated to each person.

IvanLedah21
10-24-2016, 04:34 PM
yeah, I'm a culprit as well. did 3 damage for 3 hits.

seriously, why have an event with no RB spawns?

-shiro

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you get irritated if people hit a SB (for 1 HP) more than once? It has 90 HP and you can only share it with 30 people. Including the discoverer as the 31st person, that's just under 3 HP allocated to each person.

That by itself isn't an issue. The fact some people on my list had 11-15 damage IS an issue. It's just more understandable with current lack of RBs about.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 04:41 PM
I guess...but if you're lucky enough to have it last long enough, the RB quests need 9 separate attacks to complete for the day. And if you spawned it so that it lasts over two game days with adequate RP generation, that's 18 HP just completing one person's quests 1 HP at a time. It's not exactly the most polite thing to do, but at least it isn't a nuke. Without the ability to discern how many attacks made up those 11-15 HP, it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that they're just poking 1 HP at a time like they should.

Luxrain
10-24-2016, 07:19 PM
I have a seed bearer atm that i'm holding onto so i can pop it in the morning on resets for the raid boss quests, feel free to hit it multiple times when i pop it o.o i only have a few allys so if you see it have at it.

IvanLedah21
10-25-2016, 08:19 AM
I guess...but if you're lucky enough to have it last long enough, the RB quests need 9 separate attacks to complete for the day. And if you spawned it so that it lasts over two game days with adequate RP generation, that's 18 HP just completing one person's quests 1 HP at a time. It's not exactly the most polite thing to do, but at least it isn't a nuke. Without the ability to discern how many attacks made up those 11-15 HP, it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that they're just poking 1 HP at a time like they should.

One person hit 11 damage first hit, then went to 13 then 15. While the 11 damage was likely accidental, going up to 15 for one person is moderately disrespectful to others who'd want to get a hit (or two or three) in. Going by original calculation, ideally you'd have 28 people get 3 hits in and 3 get 2 (since pokes likely won't allow for multiple people to get the same killing blow in). I think only 12 people got hits in (at least none of my friends did a true nuke on it and left only 2-3 people getting hits in)

Also, I don't think anyone should be trying to get in 2 days' worth of the RB quests on the same SB, that's just disrespectful to others (18 damage minimum if it lasts that long is 6x your "fair share")

fghk0
10-25-2016, 09:39 AM
The raid boss of this event ... will not attack

smirk..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wutan
10-25-2016, 09:43 AM
The raid boss of this event ... will not attack

smirk..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have never seen a 2* dealing that much damage to a Raid Boss :D

I want 5 Flower Gems for Compensation :p

It was a Level 77 Seedy Seed btw.

fghk0
10-25-2016, 10:10 AM
I have never seen a 2* dealing that much damage to a Raid Boss :D

I want 5 Flower Gems for Compensation :p

It was a Level 77 Seedy Seed btw.

If it can be great :o :o :o

Meister
10-25-2016, 10:55 AM
And I thought it was just me :D

LastSensei
10-25-2016, 11:59 AM
I thought the raid boss was bugged when I saw my 2* dealing 100k damage. She's just there doing all the hits and stuffs while the boss was just standing there doing absolutely nothing.

Zandel
10-25-2016, 09:25 PM
That must be the reason I keep solo killing these bosses with 1 unit.... any idea when the bug will be fixed so we can share these bosses?

nazrin992
10-26-2016, 02:30 AM
Like, holy shit. I thought the RB bug was a joke. Until I nuke Ivan's RB with my squad who normal did 100k damage to level 60+. I'm sorry about that.

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 03:02 AM
nuking raid bosses is srs bsns ಠ_ಠ

saberlance
10-26-2016, 03:47 AM
That must be the reason I keep solo killing these bosses with 1 unit.... any idea when the bug will be fixed so we can share these bosses?

Even with the bug, hitting with a single 2* should leave the mid to high level bosses alive. Not sure exactly what it is, but it looks like the attacks time out after a while or there's a cap to the number of attacks that can be made. VS a level 50 boss's 350k hp, my 2* does about 16k damage.

You should be able to share with a few allies this way.

Myrdin
10-26-2016, 04:50 AM
RB do not deal damage at all. My 2* girls wipe them out.. and they are not even half lvl uped (not to mention Evo).
Nuking a 60+ boss with such a scurb squad ment just for poking leaved a bad aftertaste (coz you seem like a douche who nukes the boss).

ZeroZet
10-26-2016, 05:20 AM
Which is why you should ALWAYS use a single level 1 2* girl for your poking business :cool:

Drip
10-26-2016, 05:27 AM
Which is why you should ALWAYS use a single level 1 2* girl for your poking business :cool:
Must admit, I'm using a single lvl 1 4*, since my 2* girls are all leveled up. Doesn't make much of a difference though.

Raine
10-26-2016, 06:10 AM
The bug seems to be fixed. My designated tagger (Level 1 Bistorta) died after hitting a Level 74 Seedy Seed once.

fate
10-26-2016, 07:55 AM
sr wutan I used the wrong squad. But for some reason my squad preference keeeps getting reset after new login. Anyone encounter the same problem?

Wutan
10-26-2016, 08:27 AM
sr wutan I used the wrong squad. But for some reason my squad preference keeeps getting reset after new login. Anyone encounter the same problem?

it's all right :)

It's no Seed Bearer and shit happens sometimes :D

IvanLedah21
10-26-2016, 09:26 AM

Typically occurs after patches and if you clear cache. Every time they patch, you should check your preferences (sound, squads used for RB/Missions, order units are listed in the Upgrade/Evo/Sell screens, etc.)

Nukes are quite a bit more common right after a patch than other times due to this issue. Though nukes are common period when it comes to public RB sharing lol

moarsi
10-26-2016, 01:39 PM
Yeah I have the same problem too of my settings getting reset every time I come back to play. Have to change the squads and volume settings and what have you not. Let me know too if you get it fixed please.