PDA

View Full Version : Quiz of Valkyrie keeps freezing during attack animations

Unregistered
05-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Anybody else experience this? Nutaku's full of neglectful twats who will never respond to my tickets, even if I send like 5 of them.

Tenhou
05-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Did you send these tickets within the last 2 days perhaps? It's been weekend and they do not work on weekends.

Unregistered
05-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Did you send these tickets within the last 2 days perhaps? It's been weekend and they do not work on weekends.

People playing on the weekends are just left to deal with the games being broken?
Nutaku's terrible.
Thanks for the informative response, however.

fromelette
05-09-2016, 03:51 AM
I had the same problem. As makinaz posted in the game's main thread:

If you are using a lot of girls with 2x attack speedskill (nonstop attk) then you have a pretty high chance of freezing on 3-4 type questions. It sucks because of how important and strong that speedskill is... honestly it's the best skill in the game.

Never got a single lockup after I stopped using 2x attack. I admit it's really dumb being forced not to use a skill that is in the game but I think there aren't any workarounds.

Unregistered
05-09-2016, 04:51 AM
I had the same problem. As makinaz posted in the game's main thread:

Never got a single lockup after I stopped using 2x attack. I admit it's really dumb being forced not to use a skill that is in the game but I think there aren't any workarounds.

I'm not even using 2x attack...

makinaz
05-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Attack all enemies speed skill was also reported to be a problem. This game has been busted for weeks now, I don't have much faith it will be fixed. If you're not too far in the game or financially invested I'd turn away, it's just not worth it.