PDA

View Full Version : The best feature Nutaku could bring into MW Aigis?

Xing Yugoth
08-09-2015, 12:37 AM
Well, if you too... managed to get 12 (or more) silver units (in a row!) at Premium Summon... and think that the game would be a lot more enjoyable if there wasn´t any more Eunice's and Mortimer's taunting your chances... like this post.

Or if you could, like this FB post (https://www.facebook.com/nutakugames/posts/419663914883850).

Although I think that to be able to move the japanese rocks that the DMM developers have by hearts... Nutaku Games​ would need a minimum of 10k FB likes... So...

Picture it:

A world in that nobody else would lament cause they didn´t have the firepower needed to go through an event...

A world where everybody would gladly spend there hard earned money on crystals cause only fresh, brilliant and awesome units would be waiting for then at the shrine...

A world where nobody would curse or diss this awesome game cause they got more and more copies of that maxed out godamn sexy Mortimer...

A world where you should be able to feel that the RNGoodess don´t hate you!

Gentleman (and pretty ladies) that believe in miracles... make it happen!!

And maybe I just wrote something outrageous, but it's not like I'm biased against silver units... I love Soma and Alissa, and understand that if used wrong this could hurt the balance of the game (like the Gold rush events)... But I think that Nutaku has nothing to lose to this proposal... If you don´t believe me, try it for just a weekend... I'm sure that would be magical...

Maybe I'm just deluding myself (and being a clueless fool while at it)... but if this idea can make at least one more freemium player into a premium player (cause of better chances), if this feature can turn Millenium War Aigis into something addicting enough to be featured into CNN... well I don´t really know how to end this sentence so let me end this post here...

Thanks for your attention... See ya!
Xing Yugoth​

Ps.: About the twelve silvers... never happened to me... I was just being dramatic to grab some attention... I lied but I'm sorry...

Kotono
08-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Problem with all that is the JP devs are the ones in control, and they won't see things the way we could ever want them to.