PDA

View Full Version : Need advice with team

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 04:39 PM
http://postimg.org/image/tmfqtouoh/
http://postimg.org/image/nrn0rljdd/
http://postimg.org/image/z6jhw7vpt/

What should I focus on leveling/AWing? Will I be able to clear the AW's maps to farm orbs with those units?

Also, I was able to clear the 400 monster map of the new event but the 500 one its impossible after 400, the monsters destroy all my units... I barely could clean the 400 one. You need A/W'd units to be able to 500 kills? or you can do it without A/W'd? I really need those demon crystals for A/W spirit lol

Thanks

lolix
05-17-2016, 08:32 PM
you don't need awakened units to clear it. As you saw in lafate's guide , it can be done with mostly silvers. But you do need higher levels tho

That being said , both sasha and uzume are very good units , but neither are priority ones. I suggest raising your HAT (healer/archer/tank) a bit more , and cc a second(even third in the future) healer and trying to aquire spica asap.

Other then that , you could raise claudia , and Imelia since both are pretty good units (especially imelia , looks like a very good duelist) , and awaken the usual : spica , berniece, uzume (very good passive) , katie , maybe a Iris , betty (if you want her for gold get) , etc

Buster Wolf
05-18-2016, 01:28 PM
From your units you lack a 3rd healer (I don't think Ertel will work as well, guessing you used Dorca as CC fodder?) if you want to go for the 500 map. Outside of that you have the needed units to take on the the last 100. You will mainly want to level Bernice, Claudia and your choice between Imelia or Themis as a secondary tank for the Liches that you want to prepare for by 470 to be ready at 492.

switch
05-18-2016, 01:49 PM
Well unless he used Alissa as CR. He should be able to get a dorca from a story map still. Being 2.

King Dong
05-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Well unless he used Alissa as CR. He should be able to get a dorca from a story map still. Being 2.

Not sure if it is intended, or not, but when I started both of my accounts (and the 10+ accounts I deleted) I kept getting the level 10 reward twice so I ended up with two of each Iris, Alissa, and Dorca (and a Marr on my 2 Plat account).

switch
05-18-2016, 02:35 PM
No that isn't intended aha you lucked out son aha

- - - Updated - - -

When you get another silver healer you will deffs wanna cc iris and combine aha

King Dong
05-18-2016, 02:41 PM
No that isn't intended aha you lucked out son aha

- - - Updated - - -

When you get another silver healer you will deffs wanna cc iris and combine aha

Well with the six I have it is exactly enough to have 3 healers CCed...so what exactly are you saying I should combine? (or did you mean on the Marr account?)

switch
05-18-2016, 02:57 PM
If you have spare silver healer fodder. Well Mar you don't have to cc to combine the skill is the same. And iris cc at lvl 30 and combine. So you get 100% 1 CR and skill up

King Dong
05-18-2016, 03:14 PM
If you have spare silver healer fodder. Well Mar you don't have to cc to combine the skill is the same. And iris cc at lvl 30 and combine. So you get 100% 1 CR and skill up

So, you're basically saying that I should combine the Iris's for the -1 CR and the skill up, but I would need to CC the second one if I want the skill up yeah?

On the account with Marr that seems like a good idea, but on the other one I probably need to keep the second Iris so I can have 3 healers. ;P

switch
05-18-2016, 03:33 PM
Yeah you cc at lvl 30 cause her skill changes and you might as well get a skill lvl up as well

- - - Updated - - -

Well you could just use 2 iris's on both accounts but some people don't like using dupes aha I combined mine but I have Mar and Camila also

King Dong
05-18-2016, 04:36 PM
Yeah you cc at lvl 30 cause her skill changes and you might as well get a skill lvl up as well

- - - Updated - - -

Well you could just use 2 iris's on both accounts but some people don't like using dupes aha I combined mine but I have Mar and Camila also

Personally I would like to have Marr, Iris, Allissa, and Ertel on the 2 plat account, but on my black account it will probably just be a second Iris over Marr. That is unless I get something better. I don't really run anything blind so it is more about being prepared for multiple situations than having the best 15 units I can.

switch
05-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Wait you have marrs on both accounts? If you so you wanna lvl both she is a must for daily x and g missions

King Dong
05-18-2016, 10:30 PM
No, I only have her on one.

switch
05-18-2016, 11:07 PM
Then yeah if you don't have any other golds use 2 iris on the no marr account at some point you will probably roll a fedora tho :) with sp

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 12:26 AM
This is a question about my team in total but particularly my soldier (Katie). I checked online using google translate and it said after awakening her, her skill changes from reinforce III to something that boosts her defense for a time by 80% AND giving the 15 unit pts. Well, it was 1/5 and I went ahead and awakened her only to find it is still just reinforce III. How does one awaken skills? I might just be really stupid and it was mentioned somewhere but I have honestly no idea. Was I supposed to somehow get her skill to 5/5 before awakening so it would evolve? Or is that something we don't have implemented yet? If I did do this wrong is there a way to rewind... I guess not if that's the case and I just screwed myself b/c I jumped the gun being too excited.

Either way, I'd really appreciate a decisive answer to these 2 questions:

1) Does our version of Aigis (on Nutaku) have skill awakening implemented?
and
2) How do I awaken my unit's skills (if the awakened skill is different --- as is Katie's according to the JP wiki)?

P.S. sorry if my English is bad, I am not a native speaker (I use spell checker and auto correct very much).

lolix
05-19-2016, 12:44 AM
skill awakenings are different from normal character awakening. After a normal awakening katie improves the defense of all your units by 2%. She is a multiplier , which is why she is a pretty good AW unit anyway. Examples of other multipliers are : spica (increases damage to all archers by 7%) , uzume (+5% dmg to all units) , aria (+2% damage to all units) , bernice (+5% def to all heavy) , belinda (7% dmg to witches) , etc.

Multipliers are pretty good to awaken anyway , so there is no loss there. A lot of people actually awaken this units first (generally spica is 1 of the first , but others are good as well)

Other then that , i'd suggest investing in units that improve drop chances (monica , the gold thief who's name i can't remember , and celia >>> I'd suggest celia and monica especially since both are good units) , or units with "gold drop passive" (betty/lyla are 2 examples) if you can be bothered using them , for extra gold.

Then , i'd suggest going with the core units , like healers , or other tanks/archers/mages/witches/duelists (we got princess AW , so i'd suggest awakening 1 if you have , since princesses are good to have)

We don't have skill awakening implemented yet , but yes , you will require max skill level for each unit you want to skill awaken.

PS: you can check lafate's guide of all things awakened. It's a sticky , and it shows what the majority of units gain after AW and after SAW. It hasn't been updated in a while , but it should still be helpfull for hte more ordinary units

King Dong
05-19-2016, 05:57 AM
skill awakenings are different from normal character awakening. After a normal awakening katie improves the defense of all your units by 2%. She is a multiplier , which is why she is a pretty good AW unit anyway. Examples of other multipliers are : spica (increases damage to all archers by 7%) , uzume (+5% dmg to all units) , aria (+2% damage to all units) , bernice (+5% def to all heavy) , belinda (7% dmg to witches) , etc.

Multipliers are pretty good to awaken anyway , so there is no loss there. A lot of people actually awaken this units first (generally spica is 1 of the first , but others are good as well)

Other then that , i'd suggest investing in units that improve drop chances (monica , the gold thief who's name i can't remember , and celia >>> I'd suggest celia and monica especially since both are good units) , or units with "gold drop passive" (betty/lyla are 2 examples) if you can be bothered using them , for extra gold.

Then , i'd suggest going with the core units , like healers , or other tanks/archers/mages/witches/duelists (we got princess AW , so i'd suggest awakening 1 if you have , since princesses are good to have)

We don't have skill awakening implemented yet , but yes , you will require max skill level for each unit you want to skill awaken.

PS: you can check lafate's guide of all things awakened. It's a sticky , and it shows what the majority of units gain after AW and after SAW. It hasn't been updated in a while , but it should still be helpfull for hte more ordinary units

This!

Sorry if this seems like a junk post, BUT I wanted you to know that I agree with this. I always like it better when I get more then one response to a question even if they are the same. Heck more so if they agree to be honest.

:cool: