PDA

View Full Version : Advice for a concrete plan to work towards?

scrubp
05-18-2016, 06:51 PM
Hi, I just recently starting taking this game a bit more seriously after playing on-and-off casually for a few months and am just looking for advice on whether if my current ideas on what to work on are on the right track. So far this is my team:

I am currently in the process of leveling up a 3rd Healer (Alissa) to replace Marr in maps where Marr isn't really needed as much. I know that I should still be grinding Dragon Hunt/Return to Ruins and dailies so that I can get all of the important units to max level/affection, but I was just wondering what sort of unit would be good to replace and which units would really help my team instead? I know HAT is the pure staple of this game, so which should I try and max first?

I can of course just follow guides any time a new event is released and copy whatever units/setups they use but most guides just use CC'd Silver/common units for the majority of the maps besides G and I was wondering if I have anything that could be better and more efficient?

Besides the units in my team, I also have Pirate Rachel, the free plat rogue and sailor, Monica, a 2nd Bernice, Kojuro, and a few event plats/golds that aren't anywhere close to being maxed out (strongest would probably be the recent Imelia, who I only got up to 400 souls for).

Sorry to ask for spoonfeeding, but I have just been feeling pretty stuck lately since leveling is slow and want to correct any mistakes I am currently making before it gets too deep down the road.

King Dong
05-18-2016, 07:15 PM
From what I see you should be pushing on to Fiery Oasis to farm it is better than Dragon hunting/Return to Ruins for unit XP.

As for your army you have most of what you want for your core army. I would assume you will level the second heavy, the 3rd single target healer (like you said), and Imelia as a 3rd duelist (even as a -2 CR 5/10 skill) should be a good addition. From there, unless you have a strong desire to expand before leveling more, I would push toward 50cc30/40/50?, and then (or at the same time) focus on you first few AW's. Probably something like Spica > Iris-Katie > Bernice. Unless you have a Gold Get, Drop rate increasing, or team wide stat boosting unit.

With that said I'm not as knowledgeable, nor as experienced, as some of these other guys. So, if they say something different they are likely correct. Good luck!

scrubp
05-18-2016, 07:21 PM
I actually had no idea Fiery Oasis was considered better than Dragon Hunting... I guess I'm still following much outdated data lol

So would it be better then to level a 2nd Bernice instead of using it for something else like CRing my first one? Also, thanks for your input on which HAT units I should level up first. The decision has been bothering me the most haha

Tenhou
05-18-2016, 07:33 PM
Dragon Hunting is actually one of the worse maps to do for unit exp. Before the desert maps came i was running Flame Dragon to get a good mix of everything (DH was basically the lazy man's way out when we did not have commission sortie).

But yes, Oasis is a good map to farm until you can manage Base Scramble 2.

As for Bernice, that is your own choice. She is certainly a better tank than Leanne but most of the time your second tank does not need to be as good as your main tank. The CR could be useful. It depends on yourself. I am going with a "every unit is unique" rule, which means i do not allow double units in my empire. Thus double Bernice would be a no for me. If you have no qualms about that, go ahead and level that second Bernice.

As for HAT units i guess you have them all CC'd and at a decent level already. For healer, Iris is the best to continue leveling first and archer-wise Spica will prove more useful but Bashira is not to be forgotten either. I guess i don't need to mention heavy.

Sincronic
05-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Bernice is really worth it in my opinion. She does have low attack, but def is really high, even with 2/5 skill.
For a heavy she does her job pretty well

Here is mine :3

scrubp
05-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Oh wow, I've been running Dragon Hunting map for quite awhile now... glad I started asking about things today then!

Anyways, thank you all for the replies so far! it's clearing a lot of things for me and I have a much more solid idea of what to move towards now.