PDA

View Full Version : Got Excited 5★ From Seed Gacha

Discoceris
05-19-2016, 12:34 AM
... yeah, what a troll.

http://i.imgur.com/7Utf79B.png

Ericridge
05-19-2016, 01:07 AM
Correct me if I'm mistaken but, There is no 5*s in Normal Seed Gacha unless it's ampys. 4* girls is the highest girl available in normal seed gacha.

sniddy
05-19-2016, 01:32 AM
It is known

Flan
05-19-2016, 02:26 AM
It says you can get 2*, 3* and 4* specifically all 5* from seeds are going to be amps.

Zenithale
05-19-2016, 08:55 AM
That happened to me several times, rather frustrating when you need/want a lot of 4* you don't have yet.

Lied
05-19-2016, 10:27 AM
Yeah, it's pretty disappointing to watch the pot turn from bronze to silver...and then gold

Miu
05-19-2016, 07:01 PM
I was so excited when it happened to me too, thought it was a new feature or something only to have my hopes dashed. But at least an ampy is better than a 2*.

Tenhou
05-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Happened to me once. At that time it had already happened to someone on discord though, so i knew what was happening. Was annoyed that i got an ampy instead of a 4* though :P

"Yes, silver! Wait... no, noooooooo!!! Don't go up to gold!"

Zenithale
06-09-2016, 07:40 PM
I just got a Silver Free Gatcha, so I was really happy (especially because I don't have them all yet, and +Equip Slot are also great)... :) ... until I see who I got... :rolleyes:
Yulan
... the ONLY Silver girl I have with already 4 Equip Slots...
...And of course she failed to level-up her Skill = bye bye 6k Gold for nothing (yeah, she's already Evolved Level 60)...
That RNG trolling so hard... :mad:

Discoceris
06-10-2016, 02:53 AM
Zenithale, I decided to go for al 10+1 roll and had only four 3★ and the rest coppers... and all of the 3★ girls were for girls that had skill and slots maxed already.

Zenithale
06-10-2016, 06:59 AM
You mean four 4★?

My first 10+1 was this one:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/RNGshit_zps1gfqemps.png
Only 2 4★ (1 new).

My second was even more frustrating:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/50FG_zpsljte2xud.png
1 5★ I already had (knowing I have only 2 5★ from the 2 100% 5★ Gatchas).

(I thought I had already spend 150 FG to try 3 10+1... maybe I didn't take a screenshot, or I didn't tr more than twice, don't remember... :eek:)

Discoceris
06-16-2016, 01:37 AM
You mean four 4★?

Nope. I mean nothing over 3★.

I've always had a crappy history with drop rates and summoning in any game. Whether it's raid drops, crappy rolls on raid drops, gatchas in a variety of games, it's been like that for the past 15 years or so.

The only exception has been Kanpani girls, but it was at least 3 months into the game before I started seeing a good number of black envelopes from daily and fairy draws (at least once every 6-8 days)

Myrdin
06-16-2016, 05:13 AM
I dropped Kanpani Girls once FKG went online.
There were some aspects in KG I liked, but the rest like 70% were mundane and quite bad when compared to FKG.
Same with drop rate and Character acquisition. In FKG there are events that net you a solid (slightly weaker, but still good enough) 5* characters, one after another.
In KG the best thing that would happen to you would be stupid events that allowed you to forge lame Event weapons, and events that would give you a gold mail box, that did Jack sh*t for you anyway.
I am really glad, how FKG turned out, many of the mistakes that have been made in KG are not present in Flower Knight Girls and the game itself feels more natural with its progression and player rewarding.

Zenithale
06-16-2016, 06:12 AM
Zenithale, I decided to go for al 10+1 roll and had only four 3★ and the rest coppers... and all of the 3★ girls were for girls that had skill and slots maxed already.

Nope. I mean nothing over 3★.
Well, with 10+1 Roll you can't get below 3★, and you were speaking about 3★ and "coppers", so what does "coppers" mean if that's something different from 3★ then?

Overload
06-16-2016, 07:25 AM
The envelopes in KG is at least more fair with items and building that boost your chance for higher rarity and I got a good amount of black envelopes. If you are unlucky like me you'll never see a 5* in FKG, I rolled 150 free gems so far :X

Discoceris
06-17-2016, 11:29 PM
Well, with 10+1 Roll you can't get below 3★, and you were speaking about 3★ and "coppers", so what does "coppers" mean if that's something different from 3★ then?

I was just being bitter. To me, it makes no difference had they also given me coppers. I only remembered 4 cards of 3★ that I did not already have or needed (for boosting abilities/unlocking equipment slots), but the rest were CRAP that I just sold.

Yes, that's how bad it is ... I don't do 10+1 as a rule. I do single pulls because I know that even if all I get were 3★, it won't be as disappointing as a 10+1 with nothing but 3★.

Incidentally, out of 3x 10+1 pulls, I have received a pair of 4★ and the rest were 3★. My other 4★ and 5★ cards were either single pulls, seed gachas or event rewards. Even the seed gachas are abysmal. I amassed 600,000 coins in 3 weeks playing only one hour a day, with most of it from strictly selling off girls I didn't need, including copious amounts of 3★.