PDA

View Full Version : Would like some input.

Masterwolf
05-19-2016, 03:08 AM
I have a pretty solid HAT team and after building up the last 2 months I spent a few SC on summons. I got Themis, Anelia, and Jerome. Working on getting Jerome up since he seems to be a must but my question is level Anelia or Themis next? I would normally always go for the Plat but Pirates seem to be only so so.

lolix
05-19-2016, 03:11 AM
themis being the gold princess ? If so , i have her , and she's pretty bad. But anelia seemed rather good on the last map of the event and i can personally attest that jerome is very good

Masterwolf
05-19-2016, 03:14 AM
Yes Themis is the Gold Princess.

switch
05-19-2016, 03:31 AM
Anelia can hit 5 targets at once during skill. And her awaken ups her damage. While she isn't fast attacking when you can 1shot basic creeps killing 5 at a time is rather good. And if you happen to ever pull Minerva from summons she will buff her too

King Dong
05-19-2016, 06:56 AM
I would assume Anelia would be a good addition to your team, but wouldn't be a priority over Spica, Bashira, and maybe even Soma/Daneila and/or Khuri. Themis is the weakest princess in the game, BUT she is still a princess. Personally I would level her, but only after my entire base army was 50cc30+. Jerome, well Jerome is Jerome so I would level Jerome cus Jerome. lol! Seriously though, Jerome is great, and when paired with Katie your 2 soldiers are covered in the best kind of way. :D

IvanLedah21
05-20-2016, 12:03 PM
Of those 3, Anelia for sure. Themis is a Princess, sure, but the weakest one by far and Anelia is, from what I've read, one of the best units in the game for sheer damage output. Pirates have huge attack and range (slower rate of fire than archers though) and combining that with hitting 5 enemies per shot during skill, without the huge cost of mages, is just awesome. That said, Jerome is awesome too, I got him, leveled him up and he's able to generate UP faster than Katie due to Plats having quicker access to skill use than Golds (initial timer is lower even with same skill). That and his Awakening ability gives you +2 UP to start each map even if you can't actually use him there (maps like War of Magic this is a godsend, but really helps with almost every map that isn't meant to be laughably easy (lol at Low Cost Battle and its starting 100 UP))

If you use archers often, Spica Awakening priority is a MUST. 7% buff to their attack just by being in the team is incredible.

In general, for Awakening:
Team buffs (Spica, Katie, Adele, Sherry, etc.) > massive improvement to unit (Minerva shoots faster with her already massive attack, Marr heals a 3rd unit passively and her reduction to effects like the desert and poison maps improves, etc.) > Farming abilities (Celia > Monica > Robert > Cuterie imo, gifts aren't too hard to rack up, especially female ones) > making a unit stronger (Deine comes to mind)

kayfabe
05-20-2016, 10:14 PM
Hell, Spica's a decent candidate for Awakening even if she's the only archer you routinely deploy. Between her support ability, naturally high attack and long skill duration she has enough oomph to smack around anything but the most heavily armored enemies.

switch
05-20-2016, 11:14 PM
Deffs needs to clear demon crystal x aha she needs to aw. Deffs a 100% unit to awaken

Masterwolf
05-21-2016, 01:34 AM
Oh trust me Spica is my first awaken for sure. Currently have both her and Bashira at cc40+ currently.

My team looks like this.
Soldiers - Katie cc42, Jerome 39
Heavy - Leanne cc30, Bernard cc31
Valks - Kerri cc41
Rogue - Cypria 50 (not seeing a reason to CC her quick)
Princess - Themis 20, Claudia 41
Bandit - Imelia 24, Conrad cc18
Archers - Spica, Bashira, Shao, Soma all cc40
Mages - Pallis cc40, Valerie cc30
Healers - Alissa cc40, Iris cc30, Christopher cc30
Witches - Adele cc40, Calliope cc47, Cloris cc24
Others - VH Khuri cc30, Dancer Marnie 7, Pirate Anelia 10, Samurai Momiji 40, Archer Rita 39, Sailor Marie 24, Sailor Viera 1, plus some low cost units, guy units, and fodder.

soranokira
05-21-2016, 07:57 AM
my comment: get everything above to cc50 (golds cc60) except shao, soma, themis, cypria, momiji, rita, both sailors. (these units listed under exception are put aside until you finish maxing the above to be your real core team)