PDA

View Full Version : Whats your perfect team?

Unregistered
05-22-2016, 02:29 AM
whats your pefect team comps using only nutaku units, rules are you need
2: Duelist
2-3: Healers
2: Physical Rear
2: mages/subclass
2: witches/subclass
2: Tanks
2: Soldiers
2: free choice
you can have 2 blacks, 10 plats, rest are gold or silvers.
interested to see what peoples unit choices will be

- - - Updated - - -

whats your pefect team comps using only nutaku units, rules are you need
2: Duelist
2-3: Healers
2: Physical Rear
2: mages/subclass
2: witches/subclass
2: Tanks
2: Soldiers
2: free choice
you can have 2 blacks, 10 plats, rest are gold or silvers.
interested to see what peoples unit choices will be

only 5 units can be aw'd

King Dong
05-22-2016, 02:41 AM
Seems like a cool thread. I will wait a bit to think about it.

Unregistered
05-22-2016, 03:05 AM
Too many rules. How am I supposed to make my 15 Conrad team like this?

King Dong
05-22-2016, 03:12 AM
Too many rules. How am I supposed to make my 15 Conrad team like this?

:eek: What!
:confused: Are you sure?
:o *15 Conrads OP?*
;) OK.
:p Sounds good.
:cool: JK!

BTW the emojis were for the lulz.

switch
05-22-2016, 03:40 AM
That's a normal team comp lol you're meant tho have those sorts of units.. not 15 Conrad's

Unregistered
05-22-2016, 03:42 AM
Olivie AW
Imelia
Chydis
Iris AW
Fedora
Spica AW
Bashira
Garania
Odette
Adele AW
Yuyu
Gellius
Anya AW (Counting her as tank)
Aria
Katie
Cypria
Elizabeth

It is painful to choose only 5 AWs

switch
05-22-2016, 03:48 AM
Well if it was unlimited you would just have everything awakened aha that cypria tho aha

ZeroZet
05-22-2016, 03:52 AM
(S)AW99 mincost Aisha x15. No need for anything else :cool:

switch
05-22-2016, 03:55 AM
Hence why he put rules aha so no stupid builds

Unregistered
05-22-2016, 04:12 AM
But the thing is if you already have the units AW them is just a matter of time, so there isn't a real point limiting it.
And I like Cypria as a reliable single-cheap-blocker xd

switch
05-22-2016, 04:17 AM
Yes but limiting it makes you think.. were as oh they just all awaken is boring

lolix
05-22-2016, 05:04 AM
looks interesting , so i'll play around for a bit.

All units i say will be considered awakened.

So 2 blacks , 10 plats , yeah ? I'll go with :

Duelists : Sherry and Imelia
Healers : camilla , Iris and Chydis
Physical rear : Spica and nanaly (i'm guessing you mean archers/cannoners here , yes ? correct me if i'm wrong)
Mages : Odette and Mehlis
Witches : Adele and yuyu >> belinda is probably better post AW because it buffs all witches , but yuyu has an interesting SAW when we get that
Tanks : Gelius and bernice
Soldiers : katie and jerome (obviously)
Free choices : Aisha and solano/uzume (forgot about uzume)

Edit : ok , didn't saw that only 5 can be awakened. If that's the case , it's probably aisha , adele , spica , sherry , uzume/camilla/gelius

10 plats , 2 blacks , 5 AWs (wtf do we have only 5 AWs ? most of us have more then 5 already)

soranokira
05-22-2016, 05:23 AM
physical rear primarily refers to VH, pirates and archers. cannonneers are more under physical aoe.

switch
05-22-2016, 05:34 AM
maybe the vets have more then 5 :P i think im up to my 4 maybe 5th. wait no i have 6 aha forgot i rushed mikoto and aneila :P

ZeroZet
05-22-2016, 07:57 AM
Well, If play by rules, hm...

2 Blacks are: Aisha (AW), duh. And Mikoto
10 plats are: Thetis(AW), Claudia, Chydis, Marr (AW), Spica, Bashira, Garania, Adele, Gellius, Jerome (AW)
5 Golds are: Aria (mincost), Bernice (AW+CR), Yuyu, Iris

2 duelists are: Thetis and Claudia
3 Healers are: Chydis, Iris and Marr (AW)
2 Phys rangers are: Spica, Bashira
2 Mages are: Garania, Mehlis
2 Witches are: Adele, Yuyu
2 Tanks are: Bernice (AW+CR), Gellius
2 Soldiers are: Jerome (AW), Aria (mincost)
2 Free choices: Aisha, Mikoto
I'd also trade one mage spot (Garania, to fit 10 plat restrictions) for one free spot, Uzume (AW) and leave Bernice unawakened then.

King Dong
05-22-2016, 08:11 AM
Well, If play by rules, hm...

2 Blacks are: Aisha (AW), duh. And Mikoto
10 plats are: Thetis(AW), Claudia, Chydis, Marr (AW), Spica, Bashira, Garania, Adele, Gellius, Jerome (AW)
5 Golds are: Aria (mincost), Bernice (AW+CR), Yuyu, Iris

2 duelists are: Thetis and Claudia
3 Healers are: Chydis, Iris and Marr (AW)
2 Phys rangers are: Spica, Bashira
2 Mages are: Garania, Mehlis
2 Witches are: Adele, Yuyu
2 Tanks are: Bernice (AW+CR), Gellius
2 Soldiers are: Jerome (AW), Aria (mincost)
2 Free choices: Aisha, Mikoto
I'd also trade one mage spot (Garania, to fit 10 plat restrictions) for one free spot, Uzume (AW) and leave Bernice unawakened then.

I'm pretty sure it says Mage/subclass in the rules so you could just put Mikoto there with Mehlis and pick up Uzume in your spare free choice slot IMO.

switch
05-22-2016, 08:24 AM
mikoto is more of a subclass of witch i would think aha

King Dong
05-22-2016, 08:40 AM
mikoto is more of a subclass of witch i would think aha

I agree, BUT they had two witches so they wanted to fit it into the mage slot. Mikoto seems to fit in both so picking the one that fits you best, even if the other seems more accurate, still seems legit. Again, IMO. :cool:

lolix
05-22-2016, 08:43 AM
there are so much better duelists out there then both tethis and claudia IMO... I guess it depends how much you value paralysis imunity and true damage... I'd take Imelia for sheer stats and shery for her post awakening and SAW potential :) .Also , am i the only 1 that prefers katie , even at full cost to aria ? Aria is just way too squishy IMO. A soldier's role is not to dps , but to survive more.

King Dong
05-22-2016, 08:46 AM
there are so much better duelists out there then both tethis and claudia IMO... I guess it depends how much you value paralysis imunity and true damage... I'd take Imelia for sheer stats and shery for her post awakening and SAW potential :) .Also , am i the only 1 that prefers katie , even at full cost to aria ? Aria is just way too squishy IMO. A soldier's role is not to dps , but to survive more.

You mean to generate UP and THEN to survive. Although, you can't really do the first without the second so...meh. :p

ZeroZet
05-22-2016, 10:57 AM
there are so much better duelists out there then both tethis and claudia IMO... I guess it depends how much you value paralysis imunity and true damage... I'd take Imelia for sheer stats and shery for her post awakening and SAW potential :) .Also , am i the only 1 that prefers katie , even at full cost to aria ? Aria is just way too squishy IMO. A soldier's role is not to dps , but to survive more.I actually took Thetis as my physical duelist for valkyrie's superior utility as secondary UP generator, and paralysis immunity being pretty unique additional utility just too good to pass up) And while Knight Princess's AW ability was one thing I also wanted to include, Claudia's true damage without a need for Awakening or Skill Awakening fits the limitations given better IMO. Minimax also helps)
Well, that 3 UP can be pretty big, and soldiers are not supposed to face anything too dangerous anyway. But, with AW Jerome, Katie is equally good.

lolix
05-22-2016, 01:47 PM
i have a general dislike for valks in general , so i guess it's up to personal pereference , but considering's sherry passive and her SAW , she outclasses both claudia and tethis in both combat efectivness and utility IMO....unless ofc you're facing a paralyzing boss. Buut that's a particular case. Generally speaking shery's better. As for claudia , she isn't a particulary strong duelist , and all premium princesses not named themis outclass her even at full cost

soranokira
05-22-2016, 08:55 PM
i have a general dislike for valks in general , so i guess it's up to personal pereference , but considering's sherry passive and her SAW , she outclasses both claudia and tethis in both combat efectivness and utility IMO....unless ofc you're facing a paralyzing boss. Buut that's a particular case. Generally speaking shery's better. As for claudia , she isn't a particulary strong duelist , and all premium princesses not named themis outclass her even at full cost

that moment when true damage is slighted.

Unregistered
05-22-2016, 09:32 PM
I only need 1 pla to make my team perfect : SHERRY.If I ever got her I'll rush AW her without a second thought, that AW passive is a godsend to F2P.

Ericridge
05-22-2016, 09:33 PM
Here's my perfect team. Sometimes they're so insanely good on some maps because the units is dirt cheap to summon.

Only downside is that they cannot evolve.

switch
05-22-2016, 09:46 PM
Sherry is a god if your team is mostly golds aha :)

Unregistered
05-22-2016, 10:44 PM
Sherry is a god if your team is mostly golds aha :)
Actually my team is mostly silver.I only have free unit + Iris (yes, another Iris) , 2 ROBERT (yes, another 2 healer), and the rest is silver( 2 dorca,1 barad,1 bernard,1 assal).My 2 black, Olivie and Berna is simply too niche to fit in my main team and I dont even have any Elf unit worth using (no Spica yet) so Olivie worth is simply a duelist/lightning rod in Subjugation right now.

slyyr
05-22-2016, 11:16 PM
Thetis AW, Sherry AW
Iris, Camilla
Spica AW, Nanaly
Mehlis, Garania AW
Adele AW, Despara
Gellius, Bernice
Katie, Jerome
Elizabeth, Zola

IvanLedah21
05-23-2016, 12:10 PM
Tough call on blacks, but I'll take a go at this:
Duelists: Sherry, Thetis for paralysis maps/Claudia otherwise
Healers: Marr (A), Iris and Camilla
Physical Rear: Nanaly and Minerva
Mages: Garania and Mehlis
Witches: Adele and Yuyu
Tanks: Gellius and Bernice
Soldiers: Jerome (A) and Aria (A)
Free: Uzume (A) and Spica (A)

Feel bad leaving out Sophie, Olivie and Sybilla but with the restrictions imposed...