PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help/advice

Dace315
06-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone,

I started playing FKG a week or 2 ago. I'm level 37, but unfortunately I made a bunch of newbie mistakes (spent gems, leveled 2*, spread out my levels alot, etc.)
I've been slowly trying to turn my account around, without just straight up restarting, so I'm looking for advice on what I should be focusing on for where I'm up to.

my squad I use most of the time looks like this:

the other 3* girls I have are: Cary Ophyllus, Kikyo Bellflower, and Serrata Rosalba.

Right now I'm just focusing on farming 2-1 and doing a couple of the Wednesday Manyu missions since my two 5* are pierce. I've cleared up to Mission 8-4 but I'm struggling past there.

So really I'm just asking at what levels am I aiming for while I'm farming, who I should focus on first, and if there's anything more efficient I could be doing other than 2-1? And if there's any changes I should make to the squad, moving girls around or swapping some out.

Thanks for the help!

Miu
06-01-2016, 10:14 PM
I think it's worth evolving your high level 4*s first, they only need to reach 50 and a few of them are close. It's very easy to raise them back up to 20+ so it will be a big boost in power if you have max affection.

thewind32
06-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Farming wise 2-1 or 1-3 are pretty much on par (1-3 is cheaper but less gold and seeds), and both can trigger the bonus stage. Keep on farming until you have a bunch of girls evolved and levelled up again to 20s or 30s, at which point upgrading will be costly. Until you can clear 12-3 & 12-5 (and the bonus stage from them), just stick with 2-1 or 1-3.

Also, what Miu posted as well. 4*s are not that hard to evolve. Don't be afraid to upgrade or even evolve your 3*s too. There are even easier to evolve, and have more possibility of you maxing their skill levels & equipment slots.

When you reach level 40, start upgrading your equipment too. Upgraded rings can scale quite nicely.

Skyleo
06-02-2016, 01:57 AM
Also, try to get at least 1 of your 5* girl to lvl 60 as soon as possible, that should make your friend's squads more powerful

Zerana
06-02-2016, 01:53 PM
It's been a while, but on one of the old threads I remember someone saying that they couldn't use an unevolved girl on an evolved girl to increase the skill level/unlock an equipment slot. Has Nutaku fixed this, or is this still a problem?

Zenithale
06-02-2016, 01:56 PM
It's been a while, but on one of the old threads I remember someone saying that they couldn't use an unevolved girl on an evolved girl to increase the skill level/unlock an equipment slot. Has Nutaku fixed this, or is this still a problem?
I did it today with my Orchid 5* (Evolved, Level 70), and I got +1 Skill and +1 Equip Slot.

Zerana
06-02-2016, 02:00 PM
I did it today with my Orchid 5* (Evolved, Level 70), and I got +1 Skill and +1 Equip Slot.

Woo, that is very good to hear. Ty. ♥

Zenithale
06-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Well, I never had this issue, I also probably read the same complaint than you, but (if my memory serves me right) that was just from one single person, who maybe did something wrong (like locking the unevolved girl).

Ancarius
06-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Yeah, he propably messed something up. The game still considers both characters as the same for the skill/slot upgrade, and not seperated in evo'd and not evo'd.