PDA

View Full Version : help with draws

blackeve
06-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi, im about to get my 50th flower to do a 10+1 draw. Should do the normal draw, limited 1 draw or limited 2 draw? My 5* is orchid whydler.

PS: About character quest, how much power in my squad need to do the lvl 30 orchid quest?

Rupturez
06-02-2016, 11:09 AM
The Limited 1 gacha has increased chance to pull some new girls which are all piercing. Limited 2 gacha has increased chance to get slice girls. It depends on which type you are looking for, if you need slice go for limited 2 (if your 5* is orchid you probably don't need this one though.) if you want one of the new piercing girls go for limited 1. If you absolutely don't care about either you can go for the premium gacha I suppose.

Not sure about the level 30 quest but it should be reasonably easy.

thewind32
06-02-2016, 12:52 PM
The Limited 1 gacha has increased chance to pull some new girls which are all piercing. Limited 2 gacha has increased chance to get slice girls.

Actually, to be clear, you can only get the 3 new girls from Limited 1, they are not in Limited 2. (in case thread starter misunderstands). In fact, even the previous 2 newly added girls: Dendrobium & Cymbidium are not in Limited 2 as well.

As for which one you should draw, it seems like quite a number of people are having good RNG with Limited 2. Either way, press the gatcha contents button and see which one has more girls you like. Since you started like 2 days ago, the types of the girls you pull from the gacha won't really matter as long as they are of the higher rarity and will replace your 2/3 stars.

Just follow your heart and good luck with the pull!

Ancarius
06-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Sure the RNG can be bad for some people, but you don't need them, since the event maps, where they would matter are really easy. Yeah, new players might not beat the 24 Medals if the started 1 week or so before the event started, but just getting the girl is already a huge addition to your party. You could propably also do 12-5 with just 3-4* and your one or 2 5*.

blackeve
06-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Actually, to be clear, you can only get the 3 new girls from Limited 1, they are not in Limited 2. (in case thread starter misunderstands). In fact, even the previous 2 newly added girls: Dendrobium & Cymbidium are not in Limited 2 as well.

As for which one you should draw, it seems like quite a number of people are having good RNG with Limited 2. Either way, press the gatcha contents button and see which one has more girls you like. Since you started like 2 days ago, the types of the girls you pull from the gacha won't really matter as long as they are of the higher rarity and will replace your 2/3 stars.

Just follow your heart and good luck with the pull!

D: Got 3 4* ;Any recomendation of what should do with my team? probably i want win the 4th event zone but im not sure if i can reach it before 1st event part finish (ps how much power need for that? and 2nd part its same as 1st part in dificulty or more hard?. Atm i have 8 medals (did 1 2 full and the 3 erd got 2 medals), where to farm? how can upgrade? who should upgrade?

here its my current team 0

https://snag.gy/YsDOg7.jpg

Ancarius
06-02-2016, 03:43 PM
1. You can still try to complete Phase 1, while Phase 2 is running. Phase 2 will be harder, but not by a whole lot. If you can beat Phase one, than Phase 2 is possible.
2. Fuse the Canolas together, you don't want to use duplicates. It gives the single one more equipment slots and maybe a higher battle skill level
3. Focus on getting the 4* to Lvl 30-40, since after that the needed exp to level up will skyrocket.
4. After that, do the same with the 3* you want to keep, since they will fall out after time, when you get more 4* and above.

For affection: Focus the ones that you will be evolving first (The Stat Boost gets doubled after evolution), then go with the 4*.

blackeve
06-02-2016, 03:51 PM
1. You can still try to complete Phase 1, while Phase 2 is running. Phase 2 will be harder, but not by a whole lot. If you can beat Phase one, than Phase 2 is possible.
2. Fuse the Canolas together, you don't want to use duplicates. It gives the single one more equipment slots and maybe a higher battle skill level
3. Focus on getting the 4* to Lvl 30-40, since after that the needed exp to level up will skyrocket.
4. After that, do the same with the 3* you want to keep, since they will fall out after time, when you get more 4* and above.

For affection: Focus the ones that you will be evolving first (The Stat Boost gets doubled after evolution), then go with the 4*.

I know that should fuse canolas dupes (i did the same with my 3*) but atm she have better stats that any 3*, ill wait at least until get more 4* or evolve 1 canola.

What maps give best seed drop rate and gold per st consumed that i can do (my highest is 8-1)?

Need exp monsters for lvl my units D: dont have more.

ps this game have dragon girls? XD

Rupturez
06-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Doing 2-1 or 1-3 for now to spawn the secret garden is the way to go. this will get you a fair amount of gold, seeds and manyu's.