PDA

View Full Version : Garden Farming or Present Farming?

sniddy
06-03-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm starting to think if you're under 100% affection on your team, then farming for presents may be better

The guaranteed boost, over the fishing and often 3 level 20 mannies...

Ok the Amps are a nice - if rare bonus - but I'm starting to lean to the prezzies better the better quick wins

...I feel as this flies in the face of established logic, I guess long term you'll slowly gather the prezzies, but for poeple looking for a boost - the stamina is better spent, I think, getting presents

nip101
06-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Short term present farming might be better but long term its a waste. Eventually you'll catch up and have a bunch of surplus gifts from gathering/quest stuff that you wont need to run the present quest. Also I'd say it would only be worth it for 4/5*s and not 3*. Those you really wont need to evolve many of if any, even with shitty gacha luck.

Also side question, does anyone know if you can continually get the 1 flower gem for 100% affection the same girl? As a way to farm gems so to say...

Desm0nt
06-03-2016, 04:13 PM
does anyone know if you can continually get the 1 flower gem for 100% affection the same girl

No. Flower gem can be obtained only for the first time.

sniddy
06-03-2016, 05:42 PM
True...already have enough Jewels so when this hero drops she gets maxed....early game through it is I think the best stamina to power reward in instant payout....but 2 months down the line it won't be worth as much

Still a worthwhile 'power level' plan for limted time events and catching uppers

Lied
06-03-2016, 10:18 PM
When I first started, I'd end up running the gift daily a lot because I needed an inefficient way to burn off my stamina so that I wouldn't waste any, and early on you easily level without stopping from your full stamina bar + 3 gathers. The normal missions and beginner garden are too exp efficient early on, and I'd end up leveling up with extra stamina left in my pool, which is just wasted. Once I hit the point where I needed my full stamina bar + the 3 gathers stamina to level, I stopped doing the gift daily, and haven't touched it much since. I'd agree it was a nice boost early on.

MiqDoloran
06-04-2016, 08:40 AM
I got most of my gifts from farming events. Though I don't do it much now because of stupid stamina costs.

Zandel
06-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Depends on if you want to gain all the content in the game or not. I'm at 30+ girls 100% right now and have started on 2* girls as I have no more 3*+ with a certain gift type to lvl affection with.

It's worth getting 100% for your 4*+ girls if you are after game clear only but don;t bother with 3* or less as you will replace them all with 4*+ soon enough.

But if you are a pokemon style player then you will want those gifts just to unlock all the things.

Drip
06-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Short term present farming might be better but long term its a waste. Eventually you'll catch up and have a bunch of surplus gifts from gathering/quest stuff that you wont need to run the present quest. Also I'd say it would only be worth it for 4/5*s and not 3*. Those you really wont need to evolve many of if any, even with shitty gacha luck.

Also side question, does anyone know if you can continually get the 1 flower gem for 100% affection the same girl? As a way to farm gems so to say...
But then, ampys suffer the same fate. Eventually, your girls will max out even in their evolved state. It takes longer, but it'll happen. But, presents do give a cheap yet noticable increase in performance, so I don't see why not. Especially if that boost is just the little nudge you needed to reach reliable 12-3 farming.

Tenhou
06-06-2016, 06:04 AM
But then, ampys suffer the same fate. Eventually, your girls will max out even in their evolved state. It takes longer, but it'll happen. But, presents do give a cheap yet noticable increase in performance, so I don't see why not. Especially if that boost is just the little nudge you needed to reach reliable 12-3 farming.

To be fair, ampys will most likely never be something you have a full army maxed in. They are rare and each girl can eat a whole 100 of each ampy meaning 300 ampys per character. My first character has not even managed half of that yet and i have played since launch and been pretty lucky with ampys compared to others i talk to.