PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone lvling so fast all of a sudden?

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Up until recently I've been lvling similarly to how everyone else lvls on my list. Let's say the person at a higher rank lvl a few thousand I would happen to lvl a similar amount and so would the person beneath my rank. But lately I've everyone seems to have lvled massively and I'm not sure where the extra experience is coming from, can someone clue me into what I'm missing?

Skyehmm
06-04-2016, 04:14 PM
There can be alot of reasons why a player suddenly spikes in total strength. The player could be:
- Hoarding alot of Manyus and use them all at once on many girls.
- Giving girls alot of affection (with gifts).
- Getting better and, (or upgrading) equipment.
- Learning how to level up effectively (for example not to use a wrong color Manyu on a girl).

Edit: Reading your post again made me a bit confused. I'm assuming you are talking about strength, the thing you see on the Ally Power Ranking. But you also talk about experince and leveling.

sniddy
06-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Could be a few players were saving gems for pulls and the new girls pulled them in

Could be learning to play

Could be hoarding

I've actually jumped a few spots where I evolved 3 girls in a matter of days and then powered them up to the 30s with saved Manyu

Ancarius
06-04-2016, 05:40 PM
In my early game i just leveled every Girl to 40, since after that begins the jump in needed exp to further level up. After that there were a lot of evo's for my 4*'s, which made me jump in Power really fast. Still don't have Level 70 Girl for the H Squads, but that is never needed, if you look at the composition the H Squad you choose consits of.

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 06:50 PM
There can be alot of reasons why a player suddenly spikes in total strength. The player could be:
- Hoarding alot of Manyus and use them all at once on many girls.
- Giving girls alot of affection (with gifts).
- Getting better and, (or upgrading) equipment.
- Learning how to level up effectively (for example not to use a wrong color Manyu on a girl).

Edit: Reading your post again made me a bit confused. I'm assuming you are talking about strength, the thing you see on the Ally Power Ranking. But you also talk about experience and leveling.

That had me pause for a second. I was talking about the ally power rankings. I used that list to make sure I progressed evenly to everyone I have allied and I am aware of all the points you have made in your post for awhile now. I had believed that the experience and level of the girl was directly related to my own power rank but now I'm not so sure.

I initially thought they were hording manyus but that wouldn't explain how their power increased at the same rate of my own until just recently when everyone just shot up in power which was what had me start the thread in the first place.

Ancarius
06-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Maybe they did some evo's and then you can level the girls really fast again, which results in a huge boost. I surpased a lot of players with that way.

Miu
06-04-2016, 08:38 PM
If you want to boost your total power the fast way is to give manyus to the lowest level girl on your team. It's not very good for getting stronger though, one good team can make it a lot farther than a lot of weak teams. I leveled my girls evenly and they crashed like waves against the threestepper nodes in 12-5 until I focused on one good squad. Now I have a squad that can beat the map on its own most of the time and it doesn't matter what I have in the others.

soranokira
06-04-2016, 11:54 PM
That had me pause for a second. I was talking about the ally power rankings. I used that list to make sure I progressed evenly to everyone I have allied and I am aware of all the points you have made in your post for awhile now. I had believed that the experience and level of the girl was directly related to my own power rank but now I'm not so sure.

I initially thought they were hording manyus but that wouldn't explain how their power increased at the same rate of my own until just recently when everyone just shot up in power which was what had me start the thread in the first place.

I have confirmed that ally power rankings reflect the power of the team that they are currently using with friends. the problem is 'currently using' team is...I have no idea how to determine exactly what that is. if you set your team 1 as high power auto-sort, and use team 2 for normal farming, but team 2 has slightly lower total power than team 1, you can observe a lower total power for yourself on your ally's ally power ranking, even though it shows your own total power based on team 1 on your own ally power ranking.

Especially during the event with the spider webs, I had observed a fair no. of my allies dropping in the ally power ranking list.

thewind32
06-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Also, the power ranking is based only on squad set 1. Depending on how tweak your set 1, the power ranking can change very easily. Personally though, I don't care for the power ranking, since this is not a competitive game, and some rng is involved in getting the correct type & level Manyus for whatever unit you need. Or in some cases, someone pulled a new character he really likes, and is currently slowly getting it strong enough to fit into one of his squads. Either way, it isn't really an accurate way of representing even progression.

if you set your team 1 as high power auto-sort, and use team 2 for normal farming, but team 2 has slightly lower total power than team 1, you can observe a lower total power for yourself on your ally's ally power ranking, even though it shows your own total power based on team 1 on your own ally power ranking.

Huh, interesting, never knew about that. Still, doesn't really affect anything in my opinion.

Drip
06-05-2016, 04:05 AM

Still needs some more explanation. Around what power rankings are we talking? 10k-30k range? 30k-60k range? 60k+ range?
In the 30k-60k range, it can be quite normal for player to suddenly take a leap. It's the range where having one or 2 friends with 60k+ helper squads enables 12-3 farming, which regularly drops Sacred Beast Ampy's and lvl 100 Manyu's (in the Secret Garden). And those two things can give a great boost to the power of their squads.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 04:37 AM
Also, the power ranking is based only on squad set 1. Depending on how tweak your set 1, the power ranking can change very easily. Personally though, I don't care for the power ranking, since this is not a competitive game, and some rng is involved in getting the correct type & level Manyus for whatever unit you need. Or in some cases, someone pulled a new character he really likes, and is currently slowly getting it strong enough to fit into one of his squads. Either way, it isn't really an accurate way of representing even progression.

Huh, interesting, never knew about that. Still, doesn't really affect anything in my opinion.

I haven't thought that would be the case since I thought the power ranking was measured by simply adding the total power of each team in a set together. I don't have too much trouble believing it since I lowered the power on my shared team to balance the rest that I'm using. Also I've never treated the power ranking as a type of competition but as a indicator to make sure I'm not missing anything that would help me lvl my teams and at the end of the day if you can run the events "end game" dungeons reliability then it shouldn't matter should it.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't thought that would be the case since I thought the power ranking was measured by simply adding the total power of each team in a set together. I don't have too much trouble believing it since I lowered the power on my shared team to balance the rest that I'm using. Also I've never treated the power ranking as a type of competition but as a indicator to make sure I'm not missing anything that would help me lvl my teams and at the end of the day if you can run the events "end game" dungeons reliability then it shouldn't matter should it.

- - - Updated - - -

Still needs some more explanation. Around what power rankings are we talking? 10k-30k range? 30k-60k range? 60k+ range?
In the 30k-60k range, it can be quite normal for player to suddenly take a leap. It's the range where having one or 2 friends with 60k+ helper squads enables 12-3 farming, which regularly drops Sacred Beast Ampy's and lvl 100 Manyu's (in the Secret Garden). And those two things can give a great boost to the power of their squads.

I have three teams bordering 60k and one on the 40k range and despite all odds it seems I was unaware of the 12-3 farming and was trying to complete the others levels in an attempt to complete them (12-2,4,and 5). I doubt there's a difference in secret garden drops but I'll farm there and see how it goes.

I will also take into consideration the state of my helper team as well as others have mentioned to stay consistent.

Drip
06-05-2016, 05:00 AM
I have three teams bordering 60k and one on the 40k range and despite all odds it seems I was unaware of the 12-3 farming and was trying to complete the others levels in an attempt to complete them (12-2,4,and 5). I doubt there's a difference in secret garden drops but I'll farm there and see how it goes.

I will also take into consideration the state of my helper team as well as others have mentioned to stay consistent.
It's the same Secret Garden, with pretty similar drops, but 12-3 is a relatively easy map to fully clear all the chests (2 squads starting right in front of the blue arrow node, the rest starting in the bottom node), mix teams around a bit depending on their strength and speed to make sure the teams passing through the bottom left chest and the top chest can actually beat the pests right in front of them, though that shouldn't be a problem with 40k squads. It's a safer investment of stamina than the later maps which have a bit more RNG and avarage below that in the amount of chests picked up.

Rupturez
06-05-2016, 06:55 AM
It's the same Secret Garden, with pretty similar drops, but 12-3 is a relatively easy map to fully clear all the chests (2 squads starting right in front of the blue arrow node, the rest starting in the bottom node), mix teams around a bit depending on their strength and speed to make sure the teams passing through the bottom left chest and the top chest can actually beat the pests right in front of them, though that shouldn't be a problem with 40k squads. It's a safer investment of stamina than the later maps which have a bit more RNG and avarage below that in the amount of chests picked up.

But somebody did the math and 12-5 still is the best map if you can comfortably clear it right? (which I can't, I still farm 12-3 either way)

sniddy
06-05-2016, 08:10 AM
I'm starting to feel a bit badass now I'm farming 12-5, I suspect 12-3 may be a litlte better fro chests mind

Assume the odds of ampys is the same 12-1 -> 12-5

nikonana
06-05-2016, 09:26 AM
I feel like 12-3 is more efficient, because it spawns secret stage frequently than 12-5. Sure 12-5 gives better exp/money/seeds, but during my 12-5 grinding week I rarely spawn special stage, even when my raid boss is still alive.

Few days ago I switched back to 12-3 and special stage spawning regularly.

Not sure how about the others, since it's recently happening to me.

Meister
06-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Prolly those mid grade seeds from the event and upgading acce.

MiqDoloran
06-05-2016, 10:57 AM
12-5 is supposed to be one of most XP efficient missions beside 20-5.

nip101
06-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Prolly those mid grade seeds from the event and upgading acce.

I'm pretty sure equipment isn't actually taken into account for total power.

Miu
06-05-2016, 01:51 PM
12-5 is supposed to be one of most XP efficient missions beside 20-5.

Any idea when we are going to get more campaign missions?

thewind32
06-05-2016, 02:01 PM
-snip-

You might wanna take a look at your signature btw :)

Rupturez
06-05-2016, 02:54 PM
You might wanna take a look at your signature btw :)

Haha you think? Yeah my bad, I fixed it just now.

sniddy
06-05-2016, 03:21 PM

Heck I didn't know there were more....that's kinda cool

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Everyone is leveling really fast right now because they have 3 medaled all the missions for the first half of the event and can freely spend their stamina on missions to level themselves while they wait for the second helf to unlock.

MiqDoloran
06-05-2016, 08:50 PM

Nutaku is slow af from my experience so I don't really know.