PDA

View Full Version : Hard choice : duplicate 6*

lovemachine
06-06-2016, 02:01 AM
Hi everyone, I have been playing pero pero, osawari and Aigis for quite a long time now and I wanted to try something else, so I started playing flower knight girls. :)

I need some advice.

I just felt lucky receiving my first 6* (black baccara) when I noticed that in fact I received her twice.

What would be the best choice here ?

Feeding the second one in the first one hoping to improve skill lvl and equipment slot or should I use both on the field ?

I must add that I own only 1 5* but 10 4*.

thanks for your help

blacksaber
06-06-2016, 03:27 AM
First off. Congratzs. I'm still looking for my 1st rainbow. Now on to your dilemma.

Personally, I would combine them, and hope for a +1/+1. I've never been a fan of dupes in my Aigis army, and feel the same about FKG. Plus it will take alot off resources to max both of them out. I'm don't know about you, but I wouldn't have the patience to max the same girl twice.

Akuser
06-06-2016, 04:37 AM
Congratz! Then, my advises:
1. Keep and feed them, they're good. Combine for skills+slots aren't increase her power too much this time, u can think about it next 1 year.
2. If u still want to do it, u need to wait for buy a guarante bloom (100% skill success chance).

Drip
06-06-2016, 05:45 AM
Keep both of them, but don't spend any resources except a handful of lvl 5 manyu's on one of the two, upgrade the other as usual. As soon as you have 20 girls stronger than the "weaker" Baccara, she fulfilled her purpose and gets to merge with her big sister. Should be relatively cheap, but efficient.

lovemachine
06-06-2016, 05:48 AM
thanks for your answers :) I think I'll keep her for now

Rupturez
06-06-2016, 08:33 AM
I'd probably keep them both since the odds of getting a better slice girl any time soon are slim to none.

sniddy
06-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Personally I'd keep them and have them in different teams, sure one may never get equip ups or skill ups, but she'd stiull be kickass

MiqDoloran
06-06-2016, 06:24 PM
/humblebrag

I would keep both since you only gain an equipment slot. Skillblooms are there if you need to raise skill and the best equipment in the game is hardly comparable to another 6*.

Tenhou
06-07-2016, 08:35 AM
I'd have fused both since there exists no dopplegangers in my universe :P

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Well first congratz
Aaaaand second, i think you have enough advise to make your own choice already, so im here just to brag about my bad luck: i've spent like 200 gems total (that makes 4x11 times gacha) and i haven't got a single 5* yet. This post just made me feel really really sad :(