PDA

View Full Version : Event 4: PeroPero Gambit

blobz
08-23-2015, 07:58 AM
Could JP players give us some info about event that we are supposed to get this week?
Supposedly it will be something called Pero Gambit.

Edited to add wiki link to page.
PeroPero Gambit

Foyn
08-23-2015, 09:03 AM
:cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMbA40D0EEU

blobz
08-23-2015, 09:58 AM
:cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMbA40D0EEU

Quite frankly that tells me nothing :P

SDragon
08-23-2015, 02:34 PM
So this is that Treacherous Moon Mission that is "coming soon"?

And Pero Glasses are finally going to be used?

chillinfar
08-23-2015, 04:54 PM
Time to kick Kurito again

Foyn
08-23-2015, 06:23 PM
no idea, u'll need lots of stamina drinks tho :p

chillinfar
08-24-2015, 02:19 AM
time 2 get the offer again. On the video i saw how 250 stamina got rekt (i have 325)

Opalia24
08-24-2015, 10:09 AM
It is an event I would can hide a seek.

Event have spechel wheel with Chance removed but with Pero, Exp, Gift and 2 new spins.

Spin cost start at 1 but go up as you find more ghosts. Target in first week is to find 150 girls and for 2nd week to find 150 more.

Hide and seek
1) Every 3-10 spins when the count hit 100% you search for a ghost (pick 1 of 6 cards). If you pick the one of the right cards ghostl-count increass. A limmed r-girl is unlucked after 150 successes and a limmed sr-girl at 300 pick. Movies are also unlucked and other gifts are given after finding 5, 10, 15,..,300 girls. If you didnt pick girl you find 500 pero, 1000 Pero or a small item. First week only gifts for the first 150 ghost is avaleble. Spin cost go up with ghost found. and number of spins between each search go up as you find more ghost.

Collect items 1st new spin.
2) Collect an item (Last week it was fruits but each time it is a different item players have to collect.
Get this tripple spin and you pick from 6 cards that can give 0, 5(normel) 10(normel) 30(rare) 50(rare) 100(SR) or 300 Fruits(SR).
Collect enogth fruits to get rewards. Use a radar item it garanti an item. The number of items (fruits) found are multiplied be a slayer girl factor. Collecting items work like EP in our first event and is ues to collect rewards.

3) Breifcase. 2nd new spin.
A new trippele spin lets you find 3 girl bosses: a normal boss , a rare boss or a sr boss. They cost 1, 2 and 3 focus de defeat. Reward form normal boss is a N-key(pink key) or a N-Breifcase. Reward form rare boss is a R-key(silver key) or a R-Breifcase. Reward form SR boss is a SR-key(gold key) or a SR-Breifcase. All you friends can see you unlocked briefcases and open them with there keys.
Normal key for normal briefcase and so on. You can't open your own briefcases. After some hours unopende briefcases go away( normal briefcase last 4 hours N and SR last longer). When a briefcase has been open both the opened and the person who found the briefacase and the player who open the briefcase both get an item. Normaly N-item from N-briefcases and so on. Players seem to find more briefcase than keys but key can be bougth for gold in shop.

First week of this event can be finished without stamina items. To finish 2nd week players need some restor stamina items.

lolix
08-24-2015, 11:46 AM
and just my luck. I use my event ticket....i get a crappy rare. Not even a slayer rare. Ok

chillinfar
08-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Then for bad luck just stamina and radar seeing the rules. I will get a event ticket later, so i will focus money on these items.

Danex
08-24-2015, 12:09 PM
LOL at the new animation. Looks like Hiyori finally got what she wanted :P

chillinfar
08-24-2015, 01:11 PM
Perhaps that Nutaku got a bit friendly with low paying users. Deaily deals are interesting, specially event gachas and starter packs (1 e gacha + 1 peronamin +1 puddin = $3, half pack is even cheaper). The catch? One deal per day

I wanted to see this on elite guard.

Xanthius
08-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Perhaps that Nutaku got a bit friendly with low paying users. Deaily deals are interesting, specially event gachas and starter packs (1 e gacha + 1 peronamin +1 puddin = $3, half pack is even cheaper). The catch? One deal per day

I wanted to see this on elite guard.

Ohh, thanks for pointing the additions out. Yea, seems like they're finally trying to do something to ease all the backlash. 100pt e-gacha ticket per day is amazing!

CharlesGMD
08-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Actually 100g for event ticket is very acceptable and may even lure me to spend money in pero. I mean, it's a good deal and the game has decent support, unlike another certain one I was going to splash my money on once a while.

Arekusu
08-24-2015, 03:33 PM
Yay! The N Slayers are on the N Gacha, I finally have a reason to burn through hundreds of gacha tickets :)

Kotono
08-24-2015, 03:37 PM
hardly hundreds. :rolleyes:

It took me like 15 tickets to get both of them.

Xanthius
08-24-2015, 03:48 PM
Got the beta around 10....150 tickets later still haven't nabbed the alpha though she's popped up and laughed at me many many times :mad:

At least I just hit 50 and getting the EX upgrades from it.

Haters
08-24-2015, 04:14 PM
took me only 3 tickets for both 2 SR, and already level them up :P

SDragon
08-24-2015, 05:06 PM
roughly 50 N Gachas for me to get both Ns. 3 normal SRs from E Gachas, too. Gonna take my time with E Gacha and get as many Ex cards as I can. I wonder how long until I get all the event cards.

chillinfar
08-24-2015, 07:23 PM
Actually 100g for event ticket is very acceptable and may even lure me to spend money in pero. I mean, it's a good deal and the game has decent support, unlike another certain one I was going to splash my money on once a while.

E gacha has the worst sucess rate for it's function. Can contain other cards from past events and even normal ones.

If these offers could did on guard event, complains could be less (well, free players will stay complaining)

Zerana
08-24-2015, 07:37 PM
How do you use the radar? Can't seem to figure that item out.

Ok, I think I figured out the radar thing...probably.

Shadowfae
08-24-2015, 07:46 PM
Have I just been really unlucky, or are the bouquet rolls really, really rare? I went through 1.5x my stamina (235 max) and got a whole one, right at the very end.

A lot of battles, and 26 levels beat, but not making much progress on the "ep"...

Xanthius
08-24-2015, 08:36 PM

It is quite the confusing item really, especially since it starts out turned on. I wasn't aware of how it worked at first either and the ones I had saved up just used themselves right away without me even knowing. You have to click it off in the upper right corner to save it for when you want to use them.

Arekusu
08-24-2015, 08:39 PM

So the radar is used automatically and it increases your chance of getting Strong Chance and Battle, if you want to save them until maybe you have slayer girls just click the picture of the radar on the the slot machine screen (it won't appear if you don't have any).

-EDIT-
LOL Xanthius beat me to the punch.

Unregistered
08-24-2015, 09:30 PM
this event suck, the whole thing is pay4win, buy the slayer cards and you will get more ep like in other events but now it is worse because the only way to get flowers is with LUCK and it have a very low chance , BUT if you buy radar with real money the chances of get the flower up... there no way to free players get near of top 1000 the radar give huge advantage to paying user....
today i spend like over 1k stamina and i got like 6 chances and end with 147 flowers the top have over 37k
and these guard eat focus and give things that u can't open for yourself T_T and low chance of drop key to open it BUT u can buy it with real money too ......

Zerana
08-24-2015, 09:38 PM
Thanks a lot Xanthius and Arekusu. ♥

wahluigi
08-24-2015, 09:47 PM
This event is being hard on me in terms of the N and R girls. Each time I pick where one of them will usually appear (upper right or upper left) they always end up on the other side. I should start stockpiling Pero again and wait until the 2nd part but I really want one those girls. I got to keep trying for them until I get at least one of them as they are taunting really badly right now. Maybe tomorrow, today I'm rather unlucky.

Zerana
08-25-2015, 12:06 AM
Hmm, I have 100 bouquets in my inventory, but when I try to use them they don't do anything? How do I add them to the rest that I already have from the event?

Kotono
08-25-2015, 12:08 AM
Don't know anything about those yet.

Majinbo
08-25-2015, 12:12 AM
I like the elite guard event before than this one.. there is no chance to do my daily mission (get Chance), and it's sucks to..

chillinfar
08-25-2015, 12:23 AM
Supposedly Kurito can take them, but when pot is made bouquet is removed. Is a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

this event suck, the whole thing is pay4win, buy the slayer cards and you will get more ep like in other events but now it is worse because the only way to get flowers is with LUCK and it have a very low chance , BUT if you buy radar with real money the chances of get the flower up... there no way to free players get near of top 1000 the radar give huge advantage to paying user....
today i spend like over 1k stamina and i got like 6 chances and end with 147 flowers the top have over 37k
and these guard eat focus and give things that u can't open for yourself T_T and low chance of drop key to open it BUT u can buy it with real money too ......

At least battles ignores SED, only counts focus. The only flaw is lack of pink keys, even golden keys are easier to get.

Unregistered
08-25-2015, 01:09 AM
Hmm, I have 100 bouquets in my inventory, but when I try to use them they don't do anything? How do I add them to the rest that I already have from the event?

Bouqets are same as EP in other events if you get 50000 bouquets you get a SR-Girl.

Zerana
08-25-2015, 01:52 AM
Yeah, but they are in my item's section from a gift and not going toward my bouqets' count since the use button won't work.

Unregistered
08-25-2015, 05:02 AM
Are the girls from battle obtainable? E.g. Charlotte Weiner

Kotono
08-25-2015, 05:04 AM
Are the girls from battle obtainable? E.g. Charlotte Weiner

The gold key/case one has already been given out. The other two I'm unsure about for now.

Majinbo
08-25-2015, 06:00 AM
So basically if we got case it means nothing ?? only keys are worth right ??

Kotono
08-25-2015, 07:09 AM
No, cases are fine too. Keys are worthless without them.

moomoocow
08-25-2015, 08:04 AM
So basically if we got case it means nothing ?? only keys are worth right ??

both the person who finds the case and the person who uses a key gets an item chance

blobz
08-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Just bought 50 N gacha, got no keys... FFS

Skulkraken
08-25-2015, 08:54 AM
Are you making sure to buy the right pack of N gachas? The bundle you need to look for is at the end of the "buy with pero" list.

Astearic
08-25-2015, 08:55 AM
Under buy with pero tab, make sure you select the 5+1 n gacha ticket set that says includes a key, costs 9k. They still have the other normal one so just need to make sure says that it comes with a key.

lolix
08-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Am i the only one having trouble collecting bouquets here ? I didn't even reached 2000 since yesterday. At this rythm , dunno if i'll even reach 50k....and i'm at somewhere between 55-60 stage. Will the drop rates increase at higher stages ?

Astearic
08-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Dunno i'm at 89 and its not much better. Buying pink keys and opening a lot of them can help, I've gotten 500~ or so from them, not to mention radars which increase chances. If you have glasses wait till 5 steps on chance and use them and hope for a 300 drop rather than a 100.

blobz
08-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Under buy with pero tab, make sure you select the 5+1 n gacha ticket set that says includes a key, costs 9k. They still have the other normal one so just need to make sure says that it comes with a key.

oh i did, i bought 5+1 packs

Astearic
08-25-2015, 09:35 AM
Well if you did buy right pack and it didn't give you keys all I can suggest is to report it and hope they give you them.

YoshiEnVerde
08-25-2015, 01:16 PM

As a full F2Per (Never even used the free 500 gold on PPS), I can tel you that I'm currently in the top200 players, 3 locations from getting the R-Prize card, and barely managing to do the minimum 3.5k daily bouquets needed to reach 50k before the event ends.

I do acknowledge that I've been playing since the first day, and have expended a lot of time into the previous events... But that's how any F2Per must play in a game of this type. The P2Per has the advantage of buying anything they need to complete the event easily, so you're forced to expend as much effort as possible to keep at their level (or at least as close as you can).

This event is actually a lot more friendlier to F2Pers than the last guards was... Only whales and less than 2 dozen players working in tandem with another dozen low-players even managed to get the limmed card.
Will you get all 5 prize cards for this event? I don't know, I don't think everybody in top1K will do so, anybody below tht will definitely not manage to do it... But there's 5 SRs and 1 R being given away as prizes, and only half of the SRs are hard to get (one needs you to be top1K, which means like 75% of the active player base, another needs you to reach 200 locs, which is hard but doable in two weeks, the last one is the hardest by asking for 50k bouquets)

darkeleon
08-25-2015, 02:15 PM
i´m struggling near of rank 1800 with more o less 1400 bouquets the top 1000 have over 2000 bouquets, i could catch them if god luck smile to me and forsaken them....i have seen some of these sr pack of 300 bouquet but so far they only laugh on me
well i don´t like the event it rely too much in luck and pay2win , i want other free event gacha box with sr and good stuff inside

khermeker
08-25-2015, 02:42 PM
well im doing fine...in this days...got 1868 but its more about be luck with bouquets got a lot of those 100, and 1 time got 300 well plus the cards of n gacha.

Unregistered
08-25-2015, 06:32 PM
Is 300 bouquet the max even at Location 200?

Shadowfae
08-25-2015, 08:38 PM
It's pretty hard to see getting to 50,000 bouquets, I got both the n-gacha right away and have used pretty much every stamina I can on searching and have only gotten to 1,393 in a day and a half. Unless they become much more common later on, that one's not happening, it seems (I do have a lot of stockpiled peroanamins to use over the weekend, but it still seems hard to envision those getting me much more progress on this).

At location 57 though, so definitely making progress there.

Kotono
08-25-2015, 08:40 PM
The peronamin are more effective at getting you more flowers than you might think. It also helps to open as many pink boxes as you can.

khermeker
08-25-2015, 08:45 PM
The peronamin are more effective at getting you more flowers than you might think. It also helps to open as many pink boxes as you can.

yeah actually is the only thing i want when i open the pink briefcase.... and all seems well for me ...got 3231 bouquet and location 88... and with 2 more friends i can complete the quest and get other peronamin for try more :P

the problem now is have friends with pinkbriefcase...almost all are full of only silver and gold

Blade
08-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Well i have atm nothing against this event, i am a F2P player and i am atm at rank 125 i will obviously drop over night, but i don´t know if anyone already posted it, but if you are at ex level you can get 300 bouquets if you clear the stage, although most times you will get 5k Pero or 10k Pero

ChibiKika
08-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Money-Sink!!~

...actually not that bad...I mean in my case still bad...here is my good/bad take:

Good side: Compared to the Elite Guard events, this isn't incredibly money-consuming unless you're desperate to take the top (which you really shouldn't be, new cards in this recent update ask you to gather enough bouquets, finish all stages, place rank 1000 or less overall, and get the 6 E-gacha characters). Worst case scenario you'll probably manage to get most if not all the new girls with $150 compared to the last Event's $500 or being a friend to 2+ cash whales.

Bad side: Due to unexpected rl circumstances, I can't even afford $150 (zing!)

For this event in particular you'll probably only need to spend hard if you find yourself tremendously behind in the event either because you came out of hibernation half-way into the event or haven't had the time to log in and keep up regularly with the bouquet collecting. Hurts doubly bad if your friends list is full of inactives.

Skulkraken
08-26-2015, 01:51 AM
Made it to Area 56 with 1,991 bouquets so far.

I'm liking this event. :)

Focus rolls seem to come up more often right now than they do during Elite Guard events.

Majinbo
08-26-2015, 03:43 AM
damn, i use 5 of my peronamin for kurito :(

lolix
08-26-2015, 07:41 AM
Made it to Area 56 with 1,991 bouquets so far.

I'm liking this event. :)

Focus rolls seem to come up more often right now than they do during Elite Guard events.

84 , 3900 only. In this rythm , it will be something if i can reach 25k till the end of the event. I actually dislike the whole bouquet farm. It's close to imposible for free players to do , unless they have insane luck

Opalia24
08-26-2015, 08:28 AM
The briefcases can give a limmed SR-girl players can not get otherwise. I dont know if it only silver and gold briefcases that can drop the girl but it almost only drop from the Silver and gold briefcaes.

chillinfar
08-26-2015, 10:45 AM
Location 200 is implemented? Because i'm stuck in 100, treated now as an extra stage.

l Robert l
08-26-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm pretty sure the 2nd half will be from 100-200 , for now will have to stay in the extra stage :(

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm pretty sure the 2nd half will be from 100-200 , for now will have to stay in the extra stage :(

But it writes xxx users have completed 200 locations.

l Robert l
08-26-2015, 11:48 AM
I assume its counting the people whom have reached the Extra stage , Seeing as you would be placed onto the extra stage once you've completed your 200 floors , only right now people who reached 100 are be placing on the Extra stage so once the 2nd Half begins it will allow us to progress from 100 to 200th, I myself have been stuck on the 100th floor for quite some time , but I could be wrong this is the way I see it :)

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Does anybody know how much stamina we need to reach the end of the floor in the secon half of the event. Extra stage is 7 x 7 stamina and then only two right doors but how bad will it be after that?

chillinfar
08-26-2015, 12:47 PM
stage 100 costs 8 stamina (extra costs 7), prepare your cash or lurk boxes. I guess that stage 200 could demand 15-16 stamina.

This could still better than stage (storyline) mechanics, which reduces % per stage. Stage 3-4 was slow, 2-3% per 10 stamina.

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 01:15 PM
This should be the tabble for the event.

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150826/6yucl6pj.png (http://www.directupload.net)

Found it on http://peroperosaimin.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/ペロペロ大作戦

chillinfar
08-26-2015, 04:30 PM
According to this, we will see more riots when second half is coming :rolleyes:

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 04:50 PM
With average luck level 1 to 100 cost 6100 stamina.
Level 101 to 200 cost 13200 stamina.
No need to used stamina item in first half of event.

khermeker
08-26-2015, 06:09 PM
With average luck level 1 to 100 cost 6100 stamina.
Level 101 to 200 cost 13200 stamina.
No need to used stamina item in first half of event.
O.o....or im too lucky or your math is wrong by little ....i mean only twice more time...so if in 2 days i got to 100 i need 4 days for get to 200 when event change? but well get peronamin is kinda easy on this event that reduce a lot the time needed, so use stamina and first and second half seems good :P

kurone014
08-27-2015, 09:12 AM
Damn! I've wasted lots of stamina items just to find out that theres no level beyond 100 at this moment(wasted about 20-30 peronamin half) and this whole bouquet shit hunting things just aint worth for the SR. I mean, really, 50k for a SR while we have 1000-2000 stamina a day(mine is 265x4=1060 each recover every 4 hours 25 mins with just 7 hour of sleep).
It might be doable if they increase the chances to get Strong chance but its past impossible if the chances stay as it is right now.

Neko
08-27-2015, 02:11 PM
yes but every time u lvl after 100 u get nice stuff like Bouquet 100/300 or wild sr or pero 5-10 k etc. so worth it for me xd

Hayard
08-27-2015, 04:45 PM
The rarity on pink cases seems like a not planned unbalance to the event. I'm starting to stock on pink keys.

Morpheus
08-27-2015, 05:39 PM
I already got a huge stock of pink keys:)) around 500...

lolix
08-27-2015, 08:31 PM
out of curiosity , if i leep getting the SR from the boxes , but i already have it maxed , does it levels up other SR cards ? hecause it doesn't shows , and i'm too lazy to check all the SR levels each time i open a box

blobz
08-28-2015, 01:18 AM
out of curiosity , if i leep getting the SR from the boxes , but i already have it maxed , does it levels up other SR cards ? hecause it doesn't shows , and i'm too lazy to check all the SR levels each time i open a box

It does nothing, basically going to waste.

Unregistered
08-28-2015, 08:53 AM
SR-Keys are super rare so almost only whales open SR-briefcases. Most SR-Briefcases dont get opened.
R-Keys are not so rare so f2p should be able to get a some of them every day. Many R-Briefcases get open if you got good friends.
N-Keys are good and if you got 1000 of those you will not get N-Keys form the N-Boss anymore.
All N-briefcases get opened if you got many friends.

The SR-girl from briefcases is common in R-briefcases so it is a easy to finish 1x SR daily quests and 3x SR daily quests.
Just use 10-20x N-Gachas to finish 3x N-girls quest and 2x R-girl daily quest first.

lolix
08-28-2015, 09:06 AM
SR-Keys are super rare so almost only whales open SR-briefcases. Most SR-Briefcases dont get opened.
R-Keys are not so rare so f2p should be able to get a some of them every day. Many R-Briefcases get open if you got good friends.
N-Keys are good and if you got 1000 of those you will not get N-Keys form the N-Boss anymore.
All N-briefcases get opened if you got many friends.

The SR-girl from briefcases is common in R-briefcases so it is a easy to finish 1x SR daily quests and 3x SR daily quests.
Just use 10-20x N-Gachas to finish 3x N-girls quest and 2x R-girl daily quest first.
That's pretty much what i did. Farmed a bit of ex cards with them. Would still be cool if it leveled other SR cards as well , like a gacha

Skulkraken
08-28-2015, 05:49 PM
So, if we have 1000 N keys, the cowgirl boss will start dropping N cases only, is that right?

chillinfar
08-28-2015, 11:31 PM
i should see how many time she drops a box, but seeing my own drops is about 1 key every 2-3 boxes. Silver and gold has worse rates.

Unregistered
08-29-2015, 02:39 AM
So, if we have 1000 N keys, the cowgirl boss will start dropping N cases only, is that right?
Correct :) :)

lolix
08-29-2015, 06:44 AM
i give up. Still under 10k bouquetes. I think i'm better of saving my consumables for the second part and hope that i'll reach area 200 at least. I might as well save my radars for the next event as well.

Foyn
08-29-2015, 07:13 AM
i give up. Still under 10k bouquetes. I think i'm better of saving my consumables for the second part and hope that i'll reach area 200 at least. I might as well save my radars for the next event as well.

been doing that since day1 :D

khermeker
08-29-2015, 05:00 PM
well i dont think i cant get to 50k either unless second part improves a lot the bouquets....i have 1700+ now... i will keep my pero pudding for 2nd part too but radars....well.....thinking in how easy toget are them i will just use them beside radars improve bouquets and fights.

Shadowfae
08-29-2015, 05:13 PM
Not sure if there will be any great need to use puddings in the second half, either. Wait 30 minutes for a full refresh and you can go almost another full round of stamina. The only need that I can see for it is if you're trying to crush through a ton of bouquets, at which point you will need many many many peroanamins too.

I'm pretty sure I can do the second half without having to use a single pudding, but will probably burn through a fair bit of my peroanamins. The puddings, I am going to save for the next event.

khermeker
08-29-2015, 06:03 PM
ya i made a mistake about puddings...i tought peronamins. still i think peropuddings will be good at least the half ones...cause if jp is correct and now appear the one that use all 6 focus....it should be good have those 3 for fast use of stamina.

If not well get rid of stamina is hard...imagine you only use 30 stamina and boom appear super boss...lose all the focus....wait 30 mins for refill and appear a boss that takes 2....and then wait other 10 mins for see other that takes 1?..... basicly have fast pots for recover 3 focus for possible 6 focus hero improves time...more when finally you lose all stamina you can then use peronamin without worry dont have enough focus.

Kotono
08-29-2015, 06:05 PM
You should be able to skip the bosses if you want to. If you hit the attack button without enough focus, they run away.

Shadowfae
08-29-2015, 06:12 PM
You should be able to skip the bosses if you want to. If you hit the attack button without enough focus, they run away.

Yeah, I figured that out by accident and then did it two times on purpose, but frankly I'd rather just wait for focus to refresh and beat them. The occasional key is nice, as are all the pink attache cases. I'm finding it doesn't slow me down too much unless I have somewhere to be.

Edit: I missed the post about 6-focus bosses in the second half. Yes, those ones I will probably skip a lot if they appear. :)

khermeker
08-29-2015, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I figured that out by accident and then did it two times on purpose, but frankly I'd rather just wait for focus to refresh and beat them. The occasional key is nice, as are all the pink attache cases. I'm finding it doesn't slow me down too much unless I have somewhere to be.

Edit: I missed the post about 6-focus bosses in the second half. Yes, those ones I will probably skip a lot if they appear. :)

well i dont know you but at least 3k of my bouquets ( for say a low number) come from silver, and gold cases ...those have 100 and 300 so i prefere keep at least 15 half pudding and bet i get more from boss that skip bossess.

Unregistered
08-30-2015, 02:51 AM
This 50k for the card feels very much "paying players only". You can get that much, if you throw a bunch of money at the game, buying pero glasses and maybe Radar. I wonder if I can make the 200 mark without paying. This Random aspect of the game is bloody annoying.

chillinfar
08-30-2015, 10:15 AM
27k with only the two N slayer cards (event gacha rate sucks horrible). Use money on stamina and boost lvl if you are new.

sephirothz
08-30-2015, 10:54 AM
you can get 50k without using money
just play everyday and save those namin
you might need it on 2nd phase

Unregistered
08-30-2015, 01:23 PM
Is there a pattern based on the step up pictures, or something else, what tells where the Gold and the O cards are?

ajgatsz
08-30-2015, 01:41 PM
It says on the FB page that there will be 3 new girls for Phase 2. I guess that will be 1 N in normal and 1R and 1SR in E Gatcha. So non-paying players can boost their multiplier from max 1,44 to 1,73, and Those who spend money on E gatcha from 9.73 to 30,37... no further comments.

chillinfar
08-30-2015, 01:54 PM
Braces yourselves, pay to fail is coming.

I wasted 4 e gachas and no slayer card

Opalia24
08-30-2015, 02:42 PM
It says on the FB page that there will be 3 new girls for Phase 2. I guess that will be 1 N in normal and 1R and 1SR in E Gatcha. So non-paying players can boost their multiplier from max 1,44 to 1,73, and Those who spend money on E gatcha from 9.73 to 30,37... no further comments.

Last event they say it was a mistake to chance slayer girl in an even and they would not do it Again - So I dont think it is new slayer girls.
I think they are 3 reward girls one is for reaching location 200 or maybe it is 3 new girls for Kurito.

EvilAngel
08-30-2015, 02:47 PM

Current max multiplier is 8.43 not 9.73

Kotono
08-30-2015, 02:54 PM
Last event they say it was a mistake to chance slayer girl in an even and they would not do it Again - So I dont think it is new slayer girls.
I think they are 3 reward girls one is for reaching location 200 or maybe it is 3 new girls for Kurito.

I found the girls on that outofstandard site, and it says they are from "whim gacha".
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1859&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1840&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1850&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

Astearic
08-30-2015, 03:20 PM
I'm doing pretty well, near 40k bouquets. I've gotten a lot of radars from pink cases which has helped a lot.

Another thing that I've done that might just be in my mind or something is that sometimes I'll notice that even without radars I'll get a nice string of luck of strong chances/battles. If I see this I usually use peronamin (half since get a lot from cases) and keep going (ignoring mission turn ins and such, tbh turn ins aren't great for this event anyways), along with puddings if I fight a lot. I will do this a couple of times more if I feel my luck is still there (usually if on the last round of extra stage before empty stamina, if I get 2+ strong chance/battle).

It could just be in my mind, but doing that seems to help me.

Edit: Also tried to find something about whim gacha and found this on wiki
http://peropero.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E6%B0%97%E3%81%BE%E3%81%90%E3%82%8C%E3%82%AC%E3%8 3%81%E3%83%A3

Sounds like maybe a special type of gacha or something, hard to tell if uses real money or not, my guess is it does.

Elice
08-30-2015, 03:48 PM
Yeah, here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=598279&postcount=2139 mentions it too, not sure how the idea it's for old cards matches up to Nutaku saying it's got new girls in it tho.

Kotono
08-30-2015, 03:51 PM
Just have to keep in mind that we may not have the same cards introduced in the same manner/order as they were on JP.

chillinfar
08-31-2015, 01:35 AM
There's a new Whim Gacha running until noon 9/2 local time. Tickets start at 300 points, and decrease by 20 for every SR card you get until they're 100 points each.

Is Event Gacha. Hold your wallets.

Unregistered
08-31-2015, 09:16 AM

They are slayers, they are slayers... I was riight, you were wrooong.

Sorry for the childish outburst.

Have fun. :)

lolix
08-31-2015, 09:23 AM
so.....anyone else that noticed they are still in the extra stage and can't advance to area 101 ? I passed the god damn gate 2 times and i just got the extra stage reward without passing further.

Koyako
08-31-2015, 09:31 AM
Welcome to the club, Lolix. I have that same situation.

Majinbo
08-31-2015, 09:37 AM
Yup me too, can't pass the extra stage

Barbeque
08-31-2015, 09:41 AM
I feel cheated being stuck in bonus stage and didn't even realise it for 2 clears. My only consolation is that I hadn't blown any consumables yet.

lolix
08-31-2015, 09:50 AM
I feel cheated being stuck in bonus stage and didn't even realise it for 2 clears. My only consolation is that I hadn't blown any consumables yet.

I did as well. Wasted 200+ stamina till i actually got a door right , then i realized that i was still in extra. Then i relloged and tried again. Still extra. Would be cool if we would get at least 1 peronanin in compensation

Rias Gremory666
08-31-2015, 09:54 AM
I did as well. Wasted 200+ stamina till i actually got a door right , then i realized that i was still in extra. Then i relloged and tried again. Still extra. Would be cool if we would get at least 1 peronanin in compensation

And some further locations for the problem with this bug, i have it also :)

Opalia24
08-31-2015, 10:01 AM
They newer had slayer girls like this on Japan server. They also forgot to unlock 2nd half of event.

They fixed the bug where players could buy 1x N-Gacha + 1x N-Key for just 400 pero in shop. Now Price is 1800 Pero as it should be.

So many bugs when they just had to translate the game...

blobz
08-31-2015, 10:09 AM
So many bugs when they just had to translate the game...

Good thing they didnt try to decensor it then, it would be unplayable :P

Astearic
08-31-2015, 10:24 AM
Looks like its fixed, might have to do ex stage 1 more time to get out of it, but after looks like i'm on actual floor 100 now. And people in ranking are past 101 as well.

Yeah just past 100 now and on 101+ so looks like have to get past 100 again but then can get to next set.

Opalia24
08-31-2015, 10:33 AM
When players complained about the 8.7 mill bosses in first event, they removed the 8.7 M cap.
When players complained about not getting a N-Slayer in N-Gacha they changed the updated the slayer girls.
If players ask to have the censoring removed, I guess developers will remove all the pictures of the girls from the cards - lol.

Maybe developers should do a circus game next, they seems to have clown talent.

Majinbo
08-31-2015, 10:45 AM
Sorry to ask but what is N-Slayer ?

Opalia24
08-31-2015, 10:53 AM
In 2nd event (it was insain hard for free players) free player has acces to SR-slayer girl but not a N-slayer girl. Players complained about this and the SR-slayer girl was removed and we got a N-slayer girl instead. So the super hard event was made harder not easyer because players complained about it being too hard....

lolix
08-31-2015, 11:57 AM
Sorry to ask but what is N-Slayer ?

N/R/SR = rarity of cards. N=normal. R=rare. SR= super rare. Slayer cards are cards that do bonus damage to bosses in an event. In this particular event , the slayer cards increase the bouquets numbers

Shadowfae
08-31-2015, 12:08 PM
Are there new "free" slayers available, or just new event-gacha slayers?

Edit: Never mind, I just logged in and discovered Gekka on the list in N-Gacha.

Rias Gremory666
08-31-2015, 12:34 PM
What was that i just logged in PPS and it said relogg agian to get a SR card the card looks like a different card like R one from 100th Location,

Anyone see this to?

If i saw it right it was a Tennis Girl

Astearic
08-31-2015, 01:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xxFUOPi.png

not tennis but a sport that I can't think of the name. Some racket sport though. My guess is might replace daily login stead of standard stamp card maybe.

ajgatsz
08-31-2015, 01:37 PM
Spent over 200 stamina, and still on Lvl 100. 8x8stamina (64) per run, and a 1:6 chance of progress. That's an average 384 stamina/lvl. If it won't be more difficult, then you can finish the 100 lvls from 100 to 200 with 38400 stamina. With 1 stamina/min recovery that's 640 hours meaning 26 days... so I wonder if there will be anyone reaching lvl 200 without throwing a bunch of money on pero glasses.

I'm not sure if I should waste my peroamins on this event at all.

Astearic
08-31-2015, 01:42 PM
Well every 3 fails at a floor increases the chances by 1, until its a 5 in 6 chance. Also most floors don't have a 1 in 6, though some do. Odds are you will need to use peroamins to get to 200 or glasses to speed it up. If you have money you can buy keys and get half peroamin from the cases. You can easily get to 200 if you are willing to use extras. Completely free without using anything is another story.

lolix
08-31-2015, 01:57 PM
Spent over 200 stamina, and still on Lvl 100. 8x8stamina (64) per run, and a 1:6 chance of progress. That's an average 384 stamina/lvl. If it won't be more difficult, then you can finish the 100 lvls from 100 to 200 with 38400 stamina. With 1 stamina/min recovery that's 640 hours meaning 26 days... so I wonder if there will be anyone reaching lvl 200 without throwing a bunch of money on pero glasses.

I'm not sure if I should waste my peroamins on this event at all.

don't worry mate. After u advance to area 101 , the chances improve again. I'm at 112 , and it's at 4 out of 6 again. I would recomand u to use some glasses to advance instead of wasting stamina. That's what i did after 3 fails

ajgatsz
08-31-2015, 02:00 PM
My problem is what you need to spend money for, meaning Content. By Content I mean Cards. For example the first part of the last event was fine. You could reach the videos and the card without need to spend money, and if you went further you got a lot of cool stuff, that helped you along.
Making life easier for paying player is just fine, boosts upgrades, etc. What gives me a bad taste in the mouth that some part of the game, namely some cards are not available for non-paying people, no matter how much time and effort they put into the game.
For me successfully completing the event means to get the new cards, but I am destined to fail, as I won't throw a bunch of money into the game. Sure I get a lot of stuff that boost the lvl of my cards, and SED, but I still have a feeling of failure.

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to share how I see things.

Astearic
08-31-2015, 02:04 PM
Yeah I share in that I don't spend money so I won't get the things from e-gacha but thats just how it works. I save my e-tickets till I get 5 or close to (though wasted my 2 tickets on this event trying to get a slayer, failed but did get a new rare) so that can get a guaranteed chance for an sr. I then get all the new cards I can from an event and that's that. Need to be happy with the cards you can get otherwise yeah gonna have a bad taste in your mouth when you try to compare to others that do spend money.

lolix
08-31-2015, 02:10 PM
My problem is what you need to spend money for, meaning Content. By Content I mean Cards. For example the first part of the last event was fine. You could reach the videos and the card without need to spend money, and if you went further you got a lot of cool stuff, that helped you along.
Making life easier for paying player is just fine, boosts upgrades, etc. What gives me a bad taste in the mouth that some part of the game, namely some cards are not available for non-paying people, no matter how much time and effort they put into the game.
For me successfully completing the event means to get the new cards, but I am destined to fail, as I won't throw a bunch of money into the game. Sure I get a lot of stuff that boost the lvl of my cards, and SED, but I still have a feeling of failure.

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to share how I see things.

If you read around , you would see that this exact rant is something that other (myself included) had already. But as others said , this isn't the type of game where you can get everything. Even a whale would be quite hard pressed to get all cards. That being said , i also think that event cards shouldn't have that high requirements.

chillinfar
08-31-2015, 03:01 PM
Yeah I share in that I don't spend money so I won't get the things from e-gacha but thats just how it works. I save my e-tickets till I get 5 or close to (though wasted my 2 tickets on this event trying to get a slayer, failed but did get a new rare) so that can get a guaranteed chance for an sr. I then get all the new cards I can from an event and that's that. Need to be happy with the cards you can get otherwise yeah gonna have a bad taste in your mouth when you try to compare to others that do spend money.

The SR chance is for ANY SR available, not only current event cards. Yes, event gacha rate is pretty bad, even N cards appears.

Overload
08-31-2015, 03:09 PM
Can someone explain, why is there already someone with 200 stages clear, because he has the SR card of that <.<

EvilAngel
08-31-2015, 03:15 PM
Can someone explain, why is there already someone with 200 stages clear, because he has the SR card of that <.<

What to explain? Peronamin

Overload
08-31-2015, 03:23 PM
What to explain? Peronamin

It needed to be a ridiculous amount of Peronamin and/or glasses. That must cost a fortune :S
Hopefully I get lucky with the over hundred pink keys and get Peronamin, otherwise I don't rly see me to get to stage 200 D:
Another question, can I get glasses form the cases? I didn't managed to get some if yes.

EvilAngel
08-31-2015, 04:26 PM
It needed to be a ridiculous amount of Peronamin and/or glasses. That must cost a fortune :S
Hopefully I get lucky with the over hundred pink keys and get Peronamin, otherwise I don't rly see me to get to stage 200 D:
Another question, can I get glasses form the cases? I didn't managed to get some if yes.

No glasses in there

Astearic
08-31-2015, 05:08 PM
The SR chance is for ANY SR available, not only current event cards. Yes, event gacha rate is pretty bad, even N cards appears.

Yeah I know, but still guarantee is a guarantee. At least I will see at least 1 super rare (with 5). When that happens I just have to hope that its a slayer or something I don't have, I know the odds are low, but I can still hope lol.

chillinfar
08-31-2015, 05:30 PM

Give r gachas to Kurito (3-4) and cross fingers. I got angry due to glasses before event.

Kotono
08-31-2015, 05:32 PM

It wouldn't really cost anything for people like me that have hundreds of these things saved up. So far I've spent a whopping $2 on this event, and I'll be able to get everything with that, aside from the gacha units. But I don't really consider those to be event units anyway.

Overload
08-31-2015, 07:14 PM
It wouldn't really cost anything for people like me that have hundreds of these things saved up. So far I've spent a whopping $2 on this event, and I'll be able to get everything with that, aside from the gacha units. But I don't really consider those to be event units anyway.

Doesn't the Peronamin expire after a while?
Welp I'll just wait till weekend and see how far I come, maybe I'll spend a bit :S

Astearic
08-31-2015, 07:35 PM
No, only thing that expire are tickets.

Zerana
09-01-2015, 02:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xxFUOPi.png

not tennis but a sport that I can't think of the name. Some racket sport though. My guess is might replace daily login stead of standard stamp card maybe.

Not sure if it's been said or not, but the sport is Lacrosse I believe, but I could be wrong.

Danex
09-01-2015, 08:22 AM
I'm kinda confused about how we're going to get that card. So far I haven't noticed any kind of progress bar or something similar to our current stamp card since that announcement spawned. It says we have to play daily, but not much more information than that.

Though I didn't really pay attention to the stamp card itself today, maybe the card is already included there, but I'm still wondering.

lolix
09-01-2015, 08:25 AM
I'm kinda confused about how we're going to get that card. So far I haven't noticed any kind of progress bar or something similar to our current stamp card since that announcement spawned. It says we have to play daily, but not much more information than that.

Though I didn't really pay attention to the stamp card itself today, maybe the card is already included there, but I'm still wondering.

i agree. I looked specifically for it , and if it was there...i missed it

CharlesGMD
09-01-2015, 03:46 PM

Nutaku said on fb you have to log in and roll event gatcha each day to get the card. Though I bet they'll fuck it up and will have to give away her to everyone.

Astearic
09-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Nutaku said on fb you have to log in and roll event gatcha each day to get the card. Though I bet they'll fuck it up and will have to give away her to everyone.

Where do they say that? On fb they say

It's the same as a log in reward :) Just log in to PeroPero each day, click on the Gambit icon and you will be all set.

Doesn't mention e-gacha at all.

Zerana
09-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Really wish it would show us somewhere that we are getting counted for the daily log-in and participation.

Danex
09-01-2015, 08:12 PM
I really hope that getting the new card doesn't involve the e-gacha, otherwise I'll add it to my "oh crap I won't be able to get it" card list

Overload
09-02-2015, 05:37 AM
I really hope that getting the new card doesn't involve the e-gacha, otherwise I'll add it to my "oh crap I won't be able to get it" card list

They wrote, that you just need to enter daily the gambit menu and like mentioned a page before it was on facebook, I don't think they would spread false intel there.

Danex
09-02-2015, 07:57 AM
They wrote, that you just need to enter daily the gambit menu and like mentioned a page before it was on facebook, I don't think they would spread false intel there.

Well, they've already screwed it up before with wrong info being published, so it wouldn't be something new.
But yeah, I don't think it'll involve the e-gacha neither, maybe it's just a misunderstanding.

Astearic
09-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Contest on fb right now. If you post a ex leveled runa you can win a runa toy +3k gold and 2 other people get 3k gold. Personally don't really care about the toy but the gold would be nice.

Hayard
09-02-2015, 05:14 PM
I gotta say: this event is great for gathering wild cards. Either that or i learned not to spend as soon as i grab them.

lolix
09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
i think i have enough wild card to fully level 5-6 SR cards. I generally hoard them (the wild cards) till i get a slayer/high seed card that i like on a event. Better then getting a good card and having no wilds to raise it

Hayard
09-02-2015, 06:43 PM
i think i have enough wild card to fully level 5-6 SR cards. I generally hoard them (the wild cards) till i get a slayer/high seed card that i like on a event. Better then getting a good card and having no wilds to raise it

Yeah i started doing this just now, unfortunately, after having trouble with low level slayers in the previous events.

Danex
09-02-2015, 10:15 PM
I agree on this event being generous with wild cards. I've been saving a lot of them and I think they will come in handy in the right moment.
I can't complain at all, I'm actually happy with the wild cards I'm receiving.

PS: About the contest.. I got to admit that I didn't even knew such PPS toys existed, though now that I think about it, I should have see that coming. Anyways, I'm stuck at lvl 42 right now so I won't be seeing EX levels anytime soon.

Greatest
09-02-2015, 10:22 PM
I'm just getting my 5 sexy cards all leveled up for the next pero coliseum.
Lilith&Rino 2stronk

Morgoth
09-02-2015, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't be so sure. I'm at lvl 40 and had 30 peronamin and 40 peronamin half from the previous event, and having spent 5 peronamin and 30 peronamin half I'm still below 15k with only 4 days left. I've been playing every day and dedicating it quite a lot of time, but unless fortune smiles upon me, I'll stop playing that much and keep my remaining peronamin after completing all the locations. This is the most unbalanced event so far, and pretty unrewarding if you're not extremely lucky. RNG3stronk5freeplayers
BTW, what do I do with all the gold this event gives you? Is there a better way to spend it than getting a ton of N gacha tickets? I don't even need pink keys right now, already have too many of them.

Foyn
09-03-2015, 12:06 AM
u might need gold for elixirs and sexy drinks .-.

Astearic
09-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Well extra stage I feel has better rates of chance/battle (could be totally wrong on that), so getting to it quickly probably helps getting them. Also opening a lot of cases can help if you get radars/bouquets. Between those 2 things I prob got most of my bouquets that way. I did not get many bouquets while climbing the tower.

If you are really at 15k currently depending on how many radars you may or may not have saved you prob should just save resources. It just depends on how important the card is to you. If you feel its worth it then can keep trying, may get lucky. As for gold, as foyn said stuff for elite guard, also if you amassed a lot of n wild cards can trade them in if you want.

lolix
09-03-2015, 02:10 AM
considering that i barely reached 20k and i barely touch the 600 spot....my guess is that everything under ....top 200 is under 50k. I could check the standings , but it doesn't seem so far-fetched. The bouquet drop rates are 2 bad. I swear , after a certain area they should stop giving cards with only 5 boutquetes on them (let's say area 50). After 100 , take out the 10 bouquetes cards. Otherwise it's impossible for most free players.

Unregistered
09-03-2015, 04:50 AM
I agree. I'm not a very lucky one either. 14.2K Bouquets, I have maxed the 3 Slayers available for "free". I'm at lvl 158... I'm not sure if I can reach 200 by the end of the event.

ajgatsz
09-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Sorry, that's my post. The forum keeps logging me out for unknown reason.

Kotono
09-03-2015, 04:55 AM
Sorry, that's my post. The forum keeps logging me out for unknown reason.

Did you check the "remember me" box?
Are you accepting cookies?

I've never been logged out.

ajgatsz
09-03-2015, 05:06 AM
I don't I do accept them... for reasons.

Kotono
09-03-2015, 05:19 AM
I don't I do accept them... for reasons.

If you don't accept cookies then the forum can't keep you logged in. Nothing I can do about it.

lolix
09-03-2015, 12:46 PM
so...just reached 195. Still at 22k bouquetes. SAt this moment i have over 100 radars. COnsidering how late its in the event i doubt i can make 10k a day even if i used them. Also i get the feeling the RNG hates me. I haven't gotten a gold key since the second part of the event , lol.

Astearic
09-03-2015, 01:06 PM
100 radars would prob net between 2-6k depending on luck. If you can try to get extra stage quickly since even if I'm wrong and its same drop rates, the efficiency is better along with possible chances for bouquets from clearing it.

YoshiEnVerde
09-03-2015, 01:44 PM
considering that i barely reached 20k and i barely touch the 600 spot....my guess is that everything under ....top 200 is under 50k. I could check the standings , but it doesn't seem so far-fetched. The bouquet drop rates are 2 bad. I swear , after a certain area they should stop giving cards with only 5 boutquetes on them (let's say area 50). After 100 , take out the 10 bouquetes cards. Otherwise it's impossible for most free players.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I'm already at 46.5k with more than 3 days left, and I'm not event top200 (although I am just barely out of that: 1st=228, 2nd=213, Total=223).
Also, almost all of 1st Phase Top300 reached 25k+, and currently 2nd Phase Top200 has reached 20k+.
Overall rankings show that only a handfull of players below Top200 have reached 50k already.

Was it easy? Heck no. It required my beng online at least 12hs a day, and most of those constantly, or with less than 30 minutes of disconnection in between.
But it's not imposible.

Now, the 999,999 reward? Now there's a hard one. Not even all top5 have that one.
Nonetheless, the real prize of this event is the limmed SR you get for being Top1k. That one's one of the best 3 Babe SRs in current lists.
The other 3 SRs (plus the R)? They're all pretty much bottom of the barrel quality.

Their only value would be raising you potential max SED by an extra 30k (and your SR count by 3).
They'll be currently required for any F2Per that want to complete the One-Shot Mission for having 40SRs. Nothing more.

lolix
09-03-2015, 02:27 PM
You're kinda assumings things bro.... This days i work at home , so i literally haven't left the house unless i had to shop , in...probably a week. I am in extra stage , and i used a pretty good amount of consumables as well. Only stuf i haven't used in a while were radars , but unless they can give me at least 15k , it's pointless to waste them. RNG has a lot to do with the amount of bouquetes we can get , and for a free player with only 3 normal slayer cards , it's pretty hard to aquire that amount unless he has good luck , or a pretty big stockpile of consumables. Which i still have quite a bit , but i don't see the point in wasting my all for 1 card....and still not be certain if i'll get it because of bad luck anyway.

YoshiEnVerde
09-03-2015, 03:59 PM
You're kinda assumings things bro.... This days i work at home , so i literally haven't left the house unless i had to shop , in...probably a week. I am in extra stage , and i used a pretty good amount of consumables as well. Only stuf i haven't used in a while were radars , but unless they can give me at least 15k , it's pointless to waste them. RNG has a lot to do with the amount of bouquetes we can get , and for a free player with only 3 normal slayer cards , it's pretty hard to aquire that amount unless he has good luck , or a pretty big stockpile of consumables. Which i still have quite a bit , but i don't see the point in wasting my all for 1 card....and still not be certain if i'll get it because of bad luck anyway.

Not assuming anything. I just posted all teh facts from my playthrough of the event.
I'm a F2P player, have never dropped 1 gold into this game. I have only the 3 N-Slayers. Outside of using the namin halves I got from the event itself, I started with only a dozen (or two, can't remember exactly) namin halves. On top of that, I must have consumed 5 to 10 namins.

That's it. I just played through.... And no, it was definitely not good luck. Over 75% of my chances have been 5~10 bouquets.

The only injected consumables I had in this event were around 300 pink keys I bought in N-Gacha/Key bundles.
THAT is what gave me enough radars to get many chances and reach these values.

Is RNG involved? Of course.
Is RNG the be-all end-all that surpases the Gods in this game? Not so much.
Any RNG (no matter how much it hates you, and believe me they ALL hate me. Viscerally) can be overcome with enough overload of probabilities.
That means spining the slot enough times that the laws of the universe itself say you have to get your desired reward.

In this case? Spending 10 times more stamina give you 10 times more chances to spin right. Spending 10 times more keys give you 10 times more chances to get the right reward.
That eventually builds up:
10 times more right spins give you 10 times more chances of having keys/cases in the wild.
10 times more cases/keys give you 10 times more chances of having radars.
10 times more radars give you 10 times more chances to spin right.
Rinse, repeat.

As I said before: You need to find a delicate balance between overhoarding resources and overspending them.
Also, the card itself is not really the best one out there (in fact is the second worst Moe card in current Nutaku PPS, just barely above Mayuko Abe).
The thing is that as a F2Per you can't afford to just Meh one card if it's within your abilities to get it. The P2P/F2P gap is big enough (and expanding) without self-sabotage.

As I said in the chat a couple hours ago: You (I'm not finger pointing anybody in particular here) need to learn how to approximately calculate an accurate standing for yourself in the upcoming event, and just stick to it.
That's what I do in PPS: When the event is announced, I make a guesstimate of how well I'll do; then, when the event starts, I make a better one, and I also guesstimate which prizes/rewards I'll be capable of getting. Then, I make sure I do.

For example, as somebody that normally ranks in the Top150~250 range, and with good stockpiles of namins from last event, I decided I would be able to get rewards for Top500 and 200 locs, but was skeptical of getting the 50k SR... So, I simply said: If I push for 3.6k bouquets a day, I'll get that card by last day. I never even thought about getting any higher reward. Then, I aggresively consumed all my half namins for the first two days. As such, I'd be able to get a good idea of the feasibility of my goal, while not throwing away all my resources (not even touching my full namins). By end of 1st Phase I was almost 2 days ahead of schedule.
Right now, I'm pretty close to ending today with the card in my power.

Last event, even after they fixed the amounts, I calculated from the start I would need to throw absolutely everything I had to get Kanae, and even then it wouldn't be a sure thing, so I decided it wouldn't be worth it, and spent all my normal resources (regen focus/sta) into spawning Airu for other people, or helping with Tomokos for lower leveled friends.

- - - Updated - - -

For example (and this is directly for you lolix): Why in the 9 circles of hell have you stockpiled your radars? As a F2P there is no conceivable way you'll ever reach Top50, and any betterment to rewards by having double resources in the next PeroGamble won't even make a difference of over 15% on the quality of such...

You'll get, what, 10 more SR levels from being Top100 instead of Top300? Get 10 more WCs from one-time rewards?

Those are pretty much the same amount of rewards you've lost in this event for not pushing hard enough, and ending below Top500.
If you had used those when the loc costs were lower, you'd have gotten more cases/keys to refill your resources, and you'd be closer to the 50k goal.

Shadowfae
09-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Radars only give bouquets, I can't see any reason to spend them if you're already >9,000 bouquets unless you know you can get to 50k using them. The achievement rewards between just aren't worthwhile (and even 9k isn't all that great if you have a pile of card reveals already). Might as well save them for a future event when you can throw them in at the beginning if you are able to get some SR-Slayers from saved e-gacha tickets. I'd rather get battles (cases & keys), exp, and gifts from rolls than wasting my stamina on radars.

Overload
09-03-2015, 04:53 PM
The only injected consumables I had in this event were around 300 pink keys I bought in N-Gacha/Key bundles.
THAT is what gave me enough radars to get many chances and reach these values.

I wish I could do that, most of the time my friends only have silver/gold cases. Of my 250 keys I used 80 maybe?

lolix
09-03-2015, 05:19 PM
again you are assuming that people aren't doing the exact same thing. Last 2 weeks , i think i slept...literally 5 - 6 hours a night - and no , not because of PPS - but since i need to work on my pc...

Astearic
09-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Because pink keys are buyable with pero, pink cases are easy to open and more often than not, are opened very quickly. If you have free time and are just watching a movie or whatever, set cases to pink and switch to unlocked tab to locked to refresh. That is, if you want to try to get more cases etc.

YoshiEnVerde
09-03-2015, 07:08 PM
And that was your mistake, if you had not stocked the radars, you could have reached 50k. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Which brings us back to the original point: How to reach those 50k. Of course if you make numbers and...

CSocktaters
09-03-2015, 07:28 PM
set cases to pink

You are a lifesaver. And I am blind. :p

Shadowfae
09-03-2015, 07:57 PM
"Which brings us back to the original point: How to reach those 50k. Of course if you make numbers and realize you won't ever reach 50k it's useless to throw away radars for 15 SR levels and two namins. What I was trying to point is that those radars won't give you any more advantage next event..."

This is absolutely and blatantly false, though. Slayer cards give radars a significant boost. If you don't have any slayer cards this event (or just the N ones), and think that you can get a slayer card or two in the next via whatever means (even the free e-gacha tickets), then they sure will give you more advantage in the next event. Plus, those stacked with the ones you get through that event means 2x the bouquets anyways. Stockpiling them for the next event is far, far better than throwing them away for no gain whatsoever (and not just no gain, but you are actually taking a loss since you lose a lot of other actually useful items in the process). If you have a chance of reaching 50k with them via momentum? Sure, you're definitely better off using them. If there's no way in heck you are getting 50k this event no matter what you do? You're better off pushing for level 200, collecting the extra keys / prizes / bonus rolls, and save the radars for when they can actually provide a valid edge.

It comes down to one very simple fact. If, within the first day or two of an event, you realize that you have no chance of pushing for a reward no matter how hard you try, then it's not worth wasting your resources to fail at it. That means that you not only fall behind / lose momentum, but you are more poorly placed for the next event because you squandered your stockpile for no gain whatsoever. The advice is good at its core, but then you push it to illogical extremes that make good advice become terrible.

PS: My hoarding my peroanamin stockpiles for the last two events has paid off marvelously for this one. An actual example of why your advice taken to the extreme you are doing is just not good. Free-to-play means that you have to be incredibly wise about your resource usage. That does not mean "frugal". You need to be willing to burn them when doing so will benefit you. You just need to make sure that it is actually going to benefit you.

Lenneth
09-03-2015, 08:53 PM
As a free player . im doing pretty well .251

Astearic
09-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Nice, pre grats on 50k

lolix
09-04-2015, 12:25 AM
That does not mean "frugal". You need to be willing to burn them when doing so will benefit you. You just need to make sure that it is actually going to benefit you.

Which is exactly why i'm saving radars. If i can't reach 50k for a SR this time , maybe i will in the next event.

blobz
09-04-2015, 02:49 AM
I must say if i didnt spent around 5 bucks to get 2 R slayers it would be REALLY hard for me to get to 50k.
Used around 20 normal and half peronamins and around same normal and half puddings from the start of event (most of it at begining of phase 2) that i had thanks to hoarding those from previous event. So it's hard for f2p (but i guess much easier than getting pirate girl) to get to 50k but saying all that i really believe it's BEST event we had so far.
First of all there was finally no major issues (no keys bug was fixed in less than 24h), and what's MOST important to me is that it's stamina based so it doesn't make you log in every 25 minutes.
I really hope we will get more stamina based events.

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 05:00 AM
^ nope, this event has another bug as well. probably you guys just didn't noticed it ^^

blobz
09-04-2015, 05:41 AM
and what would that be?

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 05:56 AM
^ N gacha ticket x1 + pink key only 400 pero/packet

i reported this bug to nutaku as soon as i found it, but they only fix it on 4 days later

blobz
09-04-2015, 06:07 AM
^ N gacha ticket x1 + pink key only 400 pero/packet

i reported this bug to nutaku as soon as i found it, but they only fix it on 4 days later

true, forgot about this one, it was fixed as soon as phase 2 started

YoshiEnVerde
09-04-2015, 10:23 AM
"Which brings us back to the original point: How to reach those 50k. Of course if you make numbers and realize you won't ever reach 50k it's useless to throw away radars for 15 SR levels and two namins. What I was trying to point is that those radars won't give you any more advantage next event..."

This is absolutely and blatantly false, though. Slayer cards give radars a significant boost. If you don't have any slayer cards this event (or just the N ones), and think that you can get a slayer card or two in the next via whatever means (even the free e-gacha tickets), then they sure will give you more advantage in the next event. Plus, those stacked with the ones you get through that event means 2x the bouquets anyways. Stockpiling them for the next event is far, far better than throwing them away for no gain whatsoever (and not just no gain, but you are actually taking a loss since you lose a lot of other actually useful items in the process). If you have a chance of reaching 50k with them via momentum? Sure, you're definitely better off using them. If there's no way in heck you are getting 50k this event no matter what you do? You're better off pushing for level 200, collecting the extra keys / prizes / bonus rolls, and save the radars for when they can actually provide a valid edge.

It comes down to one very simple fact. If, within the first day or two of an event, you realize that you have no chance of pushing for a reward no matter how hard you try, then it's not worth wasting your resources to fail at it. That means that you not only fall behind / lose momentum, but you are more poorly placed for the next event because you squandered your stockpile for no gain whatsoever. The advice is good at its core, but then you push it to illogical extremes that make good advice become terrible.

PS: My hoarding my peroanamin stockpiles for the last two events has paid off marvelously for this one. An actual example of why your advice taken to the extreme you are doing is just not good. Free-to-play means that you have to be incredibly wise about your resource usage. That does not mean "frugal". You need to be willing to burn them when doing so will benefit you. You just need to make sure that it is actually going to benefit you.

Which is pretty much the exact point I'm trying to make: That you need to learn to balance between frugal and overspender.
Also, the moment you start talking about slayers you invalidate the whole point: F2Pers, where the only ay to not have only N-slayers is to hoard e-gacha for half a dozen events.

Also, the slayers do diddly-quat for radars. They boost BOUQUET rewards. The distinction might be slight, but it's there. The point of the radars is to give more chances of getting those bouquets rewards, that's all.
And hoarding namins is completely different here. We have had pretty much no event where burning through namins would have helped you before. Guards only need namis as long as you're trying to get like another dozen guards or so. One single full namin can easily give you up to two or three dozen guards in that event, so there's not real reason to burn through them.
Also, namins are a resource you'll get truckloads of on every event. As such, you can easily stockpile them in the hundreds in just a couple events.
Radars are only given for Gambles, so you won't be getting any more than the ones given through the event (plus a dozen or so you might get your hands on beforehand).

I didn't mean to imply that stockpiling radars would be completely useless (in fact I actually stated that it would let you push further). What I meant was that, in most cases, the amount of push the stockpile would give you would be proportional to the amount of momentum you'd have lost for stockpiling them.

We're not talking about having a x15 mltiplier from getting 12 slayers next event, as that's pretty much outside of F2Per range unless you stockpile e-gachas for a year and then have the devil's luck (Tenhou stated yesterday that it took him 35 e-gachas to get all SRs from this event).
We're talking about current situation and logical workings of the game for anybody that might be F2Ping in the future.
We get, at best, up to 3 free E-Gacha Tickets a month (1 for 30 day login bonus, 2 for 2 possible events giving e-gacha reward), and that's not even sure (only the daily login one is certain).
You can't count those into any strategy, unless you're talking about year long strategies and lots of luck.
And, the moment you buy even 1 gold worth of resources you've stopped being an F2Per. Even if you're a very lousy P2Per, you've already paid for something in-game (and no, the free 500 gold from referals still counts as buying stuff. Just because YOU didn't pay the money for the gold doesn't make it any less bought resources)

lolix
09-04-2015, 01:19 PM
I didn't mean to imply that stockpiling radars would be completely useless (in fact I actually stated that it would let you push further). What I meant was that, in most cases, the amount of push the stockpile would give you would be proportional to the amount of momentum you'd have lost for stockpiling them.

Exactly what momentun would we lose ? You're assuming we're sacrificing rewards from this event , to get a better result in the next 1 , but because we didn't got good enough rewards in this one (to assure a better chance in the next one ) we lose momentum . At least that's how i understand that quote , so feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. Anyway , the point is that we're not actually sacrifing anything (since radars give only bouquetes , unlike stamina pots that could give battles >> so keys/casses ) , unless we would otherwise reach 50k with them (because , let's be honest , for a f2p , getting in top 100 would be next to impossible , and even then , the standing rewards are a joke). Considering we won't reach enough bouquetes for the card , the only thing i could probably lose , is some extra SR wild cards from a better standing (and wild cards is not something i really lack anyway right now ). So , no , we don't lose momentum , we just cut our loses by hoarding the rest of the radards/consumables , instead of waste them for very little gain. At least it may give us a better start in a future event

YoshiEnVerde
09-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Exactly what momentun would we lose ? You're assuming we're sacrificing rewards from this event , to get a better result in the next 1 , but because we didn't got good enough rewards in this one (to assure a better chance in the next one ) we lose momentum . At least that's how i understand that quote , so feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. Anyway , the point is that we're not actually sacrifing anything (since radars give only bouquetes , unlike stamina pots that could give battles >> so keys/casses ) , unless we would otherwise reach 50k with them (because , let's be honest , for a f2p , getting in top 100 would be next to impossible , and even then , the standing rewards are a joke). Considering we won't reach enough bouquetes for the card , the only thing i could probably lose , is some extra SR wild cards from a better standing (and wild cards is not something i really lack anyway right now ). So , no , we don't lose momentum , we just cut our loses by hoarding the rest of the radards/consumables , instead of waste them for very little gain. At least it may give us a better start in a future event

Good! That's exactly what I was saying.
And radars don't give only bouquets (Strong Chances, actually, but... same difference). WHat they do is pretty much reduce the chances for normal spins to something like 1% each. You still get one normal spin (triple spins included) every 30 or 50 spins under radar.

What you're missing is that, under radar, you actually get Battle spins about twice as regular. And there is where you're losing rewards.
Outside of that? No, not really losing much. I said in my first (or second, or third...) post exactly that: If you start the event, make numbers, and realize you're not reaching the wanted goal, just don't bother burning resources and stockpile them.

The problem seems to be you're still believing I'm always talking about your specific situation, when I'm generally trying to give advice for all the newbies that will come through this to get some help... Y'know, the people that, unlike us, haven't been at this already for 4 months and half a dozen events.

The onus of my posts is always that every player needs to learn/find the right balance between stockpiling and burning resources.
The only thing specifically about your posts I've disagreed until now is that remark about the event limeds being unreachable for F2Pers

- - - Updated - - -

And I fully agree with the F2P to Top100 part.
Remember those unlisted ranks I mentioned before? I consider myself rank 4 because that's the one that stops before reaching Top100. Rank 3 would be Top100, and Rank 2 Top50.

I could count the F2Pers that can reach Top100 with my hands. And I can do the same for casual P2Pers that can reach Top50.

And that's exactly my point when I talk about over-stockpiling... that no matter how much you stockpile (By you I mean any F2Per reading this), you'll never reach Top100 (or, if you do, as I have some times, it'll require pretty much full brunout of resources and 24/7 connection, and it'll be both hard to reach and hard to keep).

As such, there's a point when stockpiling resources is simply futile. The rewards are the same for all 200 players that get Top300, and they're usually marginally better than the other 200 that reach Top500. Thus, being in pos430 and stockpiling for two events to push once to reach pos290 will be a waste of two events. Same for being in Top300 and trying to push to Top100.

Currently, fact is that as long as you place Top1k (or Top500 in some events), you'll get the important limed SR, and a crapton of SR levels. After that, your only concern is divining which EP/Bouquet/Assist/Kill/etc rewards are both reachable and useful to try.

Astearic
09-04-2015, 03:38 PM
What you're missing is that, under radar, you actually get Battle spins about twice as regular.

Most stuff I agree with but this I don't. I've used a few sets of 100 radars and I barely got any fights. I got more fights just climbing the tower than when I have them on. It does take a radar if it pops up but, least with my luck, I only got a few fights per 100. I agree about the rewards, I usually just try to maintain top 500. The extra stuff generally isn't worth my effort to use more resources to achieve.

Though fun fact is I am usually top 10 in support on elite guard during event (though was 11 at end of first and 8 on the second) so is possible to be top 10 in something :P. Also yes I know its real easy to do I just found it fun lol.

YoshiEnVerde
09-04-2015, 04:20 PM
Most stuff I agree with but this I don't. I've used a few sets of 100 radars and I barely got any fights. I got more fights just climbing the tower than when I have them on. It does take a radar if it pops up but, least with my luck, I only got a few fights per 100. I agree about the rewards, I usually just try to maintain top 500. The extra stuff generally isn't worth my effort to use more resources to achieve.

Though fun fact is I am usually top 10 in support on elite guard during event (though was 11 at end of first and 8 on the second) so is possible to be top 10 in something :P. Also yes I know its real easy to do I just found it fun lol.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
The evry fact that you can get 1 or 2 normal spins from 100 radar'ed tries, but still get at least the same amount of battles means that at worst radar doesn't modify battle chances, and at best it might raise them.
I've had up to 8 battles back to back while under radar

Astearic
09-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Yeah, not saying your wrong, just was saying my experience. Best could be said is rng is rng lol.

chillinfar
09-05-2015, 01:52 AM
$1 is a huge difference on this event. A little refill from half set (half pudding + half peronamin, 10p per day) helped a lot to stay alive in event.

I got smurf in lvl 200 (at last), but i suffered a lot after level 160 while main got that reinforcement. More turns means more boxes, more bouquets, more peronamin, more r gachas to convert in glasses... and the chance to complete daily missions.

The only functional $, event gacha sucked like shit.

Overload
09-05-2015, 08:43 AM
I'm thinking if I should buy for the last three days e-gachas, but the odds are quite low to get Mao and Wakaba...

chillinfar
09-05-2015, 10:57 AM
I want to inject $1 for a emergency peroanim for my smurf (full F2P atm), but i'm afraid to get the same issue than SafetyPay (i'm holding debit card for main account, the paying user). And is too late to collect half sets before event ends.

Don't invest in event gacha unless you are buying a big quantity. Even with 5-6 you could get nothing (and you also need card reveal to see the event card).

Overload
09-05-2015, 11:04 AM
I want to inject $1 for a emergency peroanim for my smurf (full F2P atm), but i'm afraid to get the same issue than SafetyPay (i'm holding debit card for main account, the paying user). And is too late to collect half sets before event ends.

Don't invest in event gacha unless you are buying a big quantity. Even with 5-6 you could get nothing (and you also need card reveal to see the event card).

Yeah thx, I guess I leave it as it is and hope the event comes back or that I can get the characters somewhere else.

chillinfar
09-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Event gacha can drop cards from past events.

darkeleon
09-05-2015, 11:12 AM
i really want get the cute red hair girl T__T but i barely have 12k bouquet.....
i must rant again about event because it is CRAP or at least it is to the free player <,< the bouquet have sooo low chance without radar and the % to free player is 1,73 T__T with the 3 n-slayer
by the way how get the tennis girl ?????

Overload
09-05-2015, 11:36 AM

Is the new alpha card in the e-gacha.
I won't write anything to your runt, Yoshi wrote a reasonable amount how such events should be handled as F2P-Player. I already knew from the beginning I won't get the 50k without the R or SR slayers, so I'm just focusing on the 200 stages, right now at 189 and got still 3 peronim and 1 glasses. So I'm hopefull to get there XD

chillinfar
09-05-2015, 11:58 AM
i really want get the cute red hair girl T__T but i barely have 12k bouquet.....
i must rant again about event because it is CRAP or at least it is to the free player <,< the bouquet have sooo low chance without radar and the % to free player is 1,73 T__T with the 3 n-slayer

The only option to get it as F2P is stacking peronamins, R gachas to exchange in glasses and boost level (max stamina pool). Any level below 30 (F2P or not) will find this event dissapointing.

Ranks beyond 200 are a bit challenging, but 800-1000 may change by only 100 bouquets.

Danex
09-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Is the new alpha card in the e-gacha.
I won't write anything to your runt, Yoshi wrote a reasonable amount how such events should be handled as F2P-Player. I already knew from the beginning I won't get the 50k without the R or SR slayers, so I'm just focusing on the 200 stages, right now at 189 and got still 3 peronim and 1 glasses. So I'm hopefull to get there XD

I'm doing exactly that. I'll just focus on hitting stage #200. I still have like 40 stages left to complete, but I have a decent amount of peronamin saved in case of emergency xD

Shadowfae
09-05-2015, 01:11 PM
I am working on level 187 right now, with 62 peroanamins and 57 halves to go. Pretty sure I'm making 200 without much of a problem, I'm just going slowly to conserve as many as I can. I did a test today burning up 40 or so radars with a few peroanamins to see if there was any chance of getting into the top 1000, but it was pretty obvious that the only way I can do it is if I burn all of my peroanamins, a number of puddings (or just not do any of the battles, which is a waste), and prayers. Need at least 6,000 more bouquets, +50% more than what I've managed to scrounge up during the course of the whole event thus far by using every bit of stamina I can and a number of peroanamins & radars.

Hopefully the next gambit they make more player friendly. I have very, very bad luck with the RNG & the gold bouquet clusters, always hit the 5's/10's/30's, so can't get much progress there. Ah well. The 50,000 bouquet girl I wanted, but no chance in heck of that happening!

Neko
09-05-2015, 02:48 PM
I guess u're not that much online ? Free player here, started this event with 0 peronamins, and level 35 or so (now 40 ) so not that big of stamina either. Now i am at 47 k bouquets (around rank 310) so soon will get that 50k, and made a little namin stock.
In my opinion is best to rush to Ex stages as fast as u can, because 2 of the prizes from completing an Ex stage are 100 and 300 bouquets among other goodies. And ofc stalk those pink cases as mad xd

Kotono
09-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Chance/boss battles are more common in EX as well.

Shadowfae
09-05-2015, 03:09 PM
I guess u're not that much online ? Free player here, started this event with 0 peronamins, and level 35 or so (now 40 ) so not that big of stamina either. Now i am at 47 k bouquets (around rank 310) so soon will get that 50k, and made a little namin stock.
In my opinion is best to rush to Ex stages as fast as u can, because 2 of the prizes from completing an Ex stage are 100 and 300 bouquets among other goodies. And ofc stalk those pink cases as mad xd

No idea how you get the idea I'm not that much online-- a lot of other people have been saying the exact same thing I have, and also posting their activity. The only time I miss any stamina usage is is overnight, even during the day I remote onto my computer and spin all my stamina away. Like I said, all I get from the strong chances are 5/10 bouquets. RNG hates me. :)

I am at level 197 now, though. So will get to the EX stages shortly.

lolix
09-05-2015, 03:21 PM
i have no ideea how the hell you did that , but whatever. I rushed ex stage in both part of events (i think i was top 150-200 of players reaching them) and i also invested a bit of stamina in them....

chillinfar
09-05-2015, 04:43 PM
Ex stage prizes from 2nd half are crappy. On first half you can get peronamin and other stuff.

On second half is common to see pero if you hit, in less chances you can see R gachas or SR cards.

Danex
09-05-2015, 06:02 PM
It's interesting to notice how different is the experience of this event for players here. If I remember correctly, during previous events, everyone had (more or less) very similar difficulties and progressed in a relatively similar way, with obvious differences between higher level players vs lower level ones, and F2P vs P2P.
But in general it was a similar experience for most of us.

But now, from what I've been reading here, differences are surprisingly big, even under similar circumstances.
I have to join the team of those who didn't manage to get good results, though I have to admit that I wasn't as active as during previous events, so I can't really add my case to this discussion, but I do play daily anyways.

Interesting event we have here. Quite weird stuff happening xD
I can't complain though, I'm ok with the amount of wild cards and consumables I'm getting.

darkeleon
09-05-2015, 07:08 PM
O.O how could u get 50k bouquet without pay? i don´t believe it, i´m lv 46 and rarely waste any stamina other that my sleep time and i have used several stamina pots but stages with 2 or 1 correct choices are eating all it.... i´m in stage 191 T_T
only the top 300 have reached 50k bouquet and i don´t think that them are free players, the gm should lower the cute red girl to 15k bouquet ¬¬

ShadowMiku
09-05-2015, 07:43 PM
O.O how could u get 50k bouquet without pay? i don´t believe it, i´m lv 46 and rarely waste any stamina other that my sleep time and i have used several stamina pots but stages with 2 or 1 correct choices are eating all it.... i´m in stage 191 T_T
only the top 300 have reached 50k bouquet and i don´t think that them are free players, the gm should lower the cute red girl to 15k bouquet ¬¬

If you're a free 2 play, it all depends on your momentum (How much resources you used and gained, how much bouquets you ended with, and what floor you ended on, basically how much you can get done on limited resources with limited ways of getting them being cases for free), activity, how often you're successful in clearing floors and getting chances, and how fast you get your free slayer cards to 100 so your bouquets are maxed. This counts for everyone yeah, but paying players have a slight advantage here so f2p have to plan ahead to stay up with them.

For me, being one of those legendary(?) F2P players that made it to the top 300 rankings, finished all 200 floors the first day and getting 50k the next here's how it went for me:

Momentum: I had 30 Peronamins, and Half Peronamins going into the event, I made sure to set a minimum and maximum amount I'd use during the day to speed up my floor clearings but to also be sustained for the next day. My minimum was 20 and max was 30, and my pero radars was min 5 max 10. if I went below that by either using more to get ahead or using more because I fell behind, I would stop and scout pink cases, above that, I'd use as extra. Doing this speeds up your floor clearings and bouquets because you get more chances to do both but also have enough for the next few days packed if you somehow fall behind. I also set a goal to hit 25k by the end of first half, and splt up daily goals based off that. If I was behind on schedule I'd just rush it. Yeah. Seems stupid but you can't expect to hit 50k easily if you mess up. I was lucky and hit 30k (Bouquets from cases, gacha, achievement rewards, etc...) so it made it a hell of a lot easier. Ended on floor 100 day 3 into the event because I picked what spot I wanted to pick a majority of the time which was top left then alternating after consecutive missed tries, and it worked for me. Everyone has a different way of getting floor done, that was my way. So I spent that time trying to rack up any extra bouquets I could in the extra floors while waiting for round 2. I can immediately start round 2 on the right foot with decent materials and timing.

Activity: This sets me apart from others. Being on vacation, I can just get on here or pass the time by playing other games while my stamina fills up, making sure I used about 1000~ stamina a day, giving me more chances to get keys, more chances to get bouquets, and more chances to clear floors meaning more achievement rewards.

Luck: Extremely lucky, maximum amount of tries on a floor was 4 for me. After that I started getting lucky completing floors. I honestly didn't need as much luck as I received due to my overhaul of materials and activity, but it helped. The bouquet chance was more consistently getting 50s and 100s. Rarely do I ever get a 300. But that consistently starts showing once your prize gets closer. I would also say having friends who paid for gold and silver keys was also lucky because along with this, my contents were lucky, giving me radars and namin/pudding majority of the time. So sustaining myself wasn't a problem.

Got the slayer cards to 100 the moment I started playing due to how much Pero I saved up.

So overall just plan ahead and make sure you do well in the first half. That'll then tell you if you're on track, or need to speed up/have breathing room.

Note: Lots of planning but I don't care what it is, I always have a plan. xp

Also getting a good rank isn't all that's cracked up to be now that I think about it. Seems like a huge gap between the 300s to top 10 so our bouquet totals seem scattered all over the place. Makes me realize that if it wasn't, my bouquet total is actually bad.

khermeker
09-05-2015, 08:15 PM
i think is more about luck...when start event i was 31 now im at 35...got good times and bad times but i think i can finish 200 floor ...well im at 199 and believe that i can get to 200 today ..and tomorrow get to ex...but get 50k....well for f2p is very hard...as i said before i joined late the game very late.... (middle of elite guard and never met colesseum so you can guess how much time i have in game) still i could get 33k bouquets ...is impossible for me get 50k unless i had ton of peronamin....even look for more for be sure of get that 200 floor and pass....

yesterday was the worst day ever.....only could pass 4 floors ....when usually pass 10+floors ...lucky i had more luck today and hope tomorrow pass 2 floors min for get the card.....if i had a day like yesterday all event i couldnt even get 150 dont matter what peronamins i had keep.

ShadowMiku
09-05-2015, 08:20 PM
My whole original post was involving how I got 50k bouquets. Edited this post because it goes off to talk about luck involving floor clearings. Which is a part of the whole "how to get 50k bouquets" equation which I talked about a little in my original post. To keep this on the same goal, answering how to get to 50k bouquets, I "deleted" this post.

Danex
09-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the in-depth gameplay insight, @ShadowMiku. Being myself a fan of planning ahead everything, I'll take note of this for further events.

I still am surprised about the big difference between players here about the results obtained so far during this event, though. This event surely behave different from previous ones, IMO.
Anyways this time, my goal is to reach stage 200.

khermeker
09-05-2015, 10:07 PM
not fail more than 4...more in last 5 rooms is be very lucky... mmm i dont know yet how know the number averange of tryes but if without increase the number is 6 really doubt that will go down to 4..cause well ....chance only increase a little in that 4 try....so well even if reduce a little the averange i think 5 is the best answer we could get that means if you get below 5 always you are very lucky....and is averange...you could in theory fail all 15 tries in a row ...you cant fail 16 cause then all is correct....

Kotono
09-05-2015, 11:07 PM
It's interesting to notice how different is the experience of this event for players here.

I'm 95% sure that the reason for this is the ones saying it wasn't possible and are not close to getting the 50k are the ones not spending enough resources to reach the goal. I was doing perfectly fine all through the first half, and all I had were the two N slayers. I was on target for the 50k even then. I was at 20k flowers with 2 days left in first half, before I spent 2$ on 100 gold tickets and got 2x R slayers.

What was I doing? I'll tell you.
Spend peronamins to reach EX floor on day 1
Pink boxes
Spend lots of peronamins
Pink boxes
Spend more peronamins
Pink boxes
PINK BOXES
Spend even more peronamins
PINK BOXES
And so on and so forth

And that's about it. The more stamina you spend in EX stages, the better off you will be. The chances for both bosses and chance times are way higher. I didn't hit jack shit on normal floors, but as soon as I got back into EX stage on second half, I noticed just how much of a difference it was. I had got used to it after being on the first EX stage since day 1, so it wasn't that apparent to me until phase 2 started and suddenly I was not hitting hardly anything. And even when I did, it was mostly x5 or x10. To give an idea on this, I started part 2 of event at 30k flowers. By the time I got to floor 200 (I went slow at it this time, I waited 3 days to get there), I was at right around 40,000. And that is of course including everything I got from boxes. Not much from the stages at all.

At the same time, I've opened 2,000 or so pink boxes. A lot. I also get flowers from those sometimes. But the main thing the boxes were giving to keep me going was the half peronamins. Even with as many as I spent, I still have +54 over where I began this even with. And believe me, I've spent a LOT of them. Not to mention the 625 unused radars I still have. All from opening boxes.

The only thing I can say to you guys that are not going to make it is you simply didn't spend the resources to do it. Maybe that is because you didn't want to, didn't have the resources to spend, didn't dedicate the time, or didn't have the time to dedicate. But that's just how it is.
I started this even with 75 peronamins and 125 half, and I'm now sitting at 108 namins and 179 half namins. Because I bought tons of pink keys and spent the time to catch as many pink boxes as I possibly could. I can't tell you exactly how many halves I spent, but I can guarantee you it was a LOT of them.

So, my tips for the next time this event comes around:
1 Save your namins gained during other events
2 Rush to EX stage ASAP
3 Don't be shy with your namins. Spend them. So far there has been incredibly little use for them outside of this event.
4 Grab as many pink boxes as you possibly can
5 Save any pero glasses you get until the last few floors. This way you can breeze through them even at 1 correct door. Don't waste them revealing collection items.
6 Profit

CSocktaters
09-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Ok what is your source of pink boxes? Seriously, I've opened up less than 20 because none of my friends are spawning them/EvilAngel is sniping them the second that they hit VS.

Kotono
09-06-2015, 12:09 AM
You just have to constantly watch for them. Even EA can't get them all. I've seen times where boxes that he could have opened had been sitting there for 10+ minutes before I got back to check for them. If your friends are not spawning enough, then consider replacing the ones not spawning any. I also had quite a few boxes appear from random lowbies that I accepted requests from.

chillinfar
09-06-2015, 12:25 AM
I started with 8 peroanim, current pos is 213. Only $1 was functional from the wallet, the rest was wasted on e-gacha for nothing.

The trick with that dollar was simple, half set everyday ($0.1, you only can buy it once per day) and losing intentionally on first floors to get stuff for later use at low cost. First half gave better and more stuff than second half.

Neko
09-06-2015, 01:58 AM
oh and maybe read shout box from time to time :D When i saw other people saying "oh last floors is just 1/6 right".. saved all the glasses from kurito and event lol.. Alarm was raised ! :D

blacksaber
09-06-2015, 02:14 AM
... I've opened 2,000 or so pink boxes. A lot. I also get flowers from those sometimes. But the main thing the boxes were giving to keep me going was the half peronamins. Even with as many as I spent, I still have +54 over where I began this even with. And believe me, I've spent a LOT of them.

Thats alot of peronamins. I think I got as many R gatchas out of this. I have over 100 now. And thats after using at least 50 in the past 2 weeks.

Astearic
09-06-2015, 04:06 AM

I kinda hope that Kurito changes soonish so I can have a head start on next set of cards lol.

ShadowMiku
09-06-2015, 04:13 AM
Ok what is your source of pink boxes? Seriously, I've opened up less than 20 because none of my friends are spawning them/EvilAngel is sniping them the second that they hit VS.

Having outsiders in your friends list is a good thing since 9/10 they don't have someone from here. Either that or I snipe them from people that recently joined that I added since they haven't familiarized themselves with others on here yet.

Also what Kotono said. If you have a majority of people from here on your list, just watch for them and expect competition. I wouldn't rely on the shoutbox btw unless it's for silver/gold assistance, I don't think anyone's ever said "pink case" and someone there has managed to pick it off from Angel. Everyone gets on at random times and almost always gets a pink case, just be ready and quick about it and you're sure to see more. Pick out a time to just stare at the page.

khermeker
09-06-2015, 10:00 AM
well im not defending that was impossible for f2p get 50k bouquets or that was very possible ( i will not get but got 200 floor). basicly im saying a argument i can so all can is just not good cuase event is very luck dependent...and i can proof it with statistiscs ... just the one about 1/6 room was a example ...the normal for players that dont have glasses (you only get 4 so still need a lot ) is 6....! said...but i dont fail more than 4 ok you are lucky but dnot apply that to all people cause averange is 6 that means that exist other that will need 8 for pass floor...i even had 1 bad luck and needed 9....

about stock...ok have old events stock is good...in my case...i didnt i used all i could on elite event cause i joined game that time...and now appear this i started event with 0 peronamin, i was kinda lucky my rate of wins were below of averange not for so much but enough to clear all 200 this morning.....

it was a good event but get 50k is not f2p friendly....

apart i joined this forum when event started...:P

ShadowMiku
09-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Aren't we talking about how to get 50k bouquets? O.o

My whole answer was based off of his question, which made it seem like he was wondering how it was even possible to get 50k as a free to player. My whole point was that you can get 50k bouquets as a f2p, it just involves using not only luck to clear the floors, but your stock up of equipment: Namin, Radars, Puddings. Keys, and potentially doubling your activity. I am saying your point is valid, yes it takes luck to complete floors and a pretty good way of guessing, but your point pretty much adds on to my point of how luck is part of the equation, just not the whole thing. You need luck to complete floors, which then in turn earns you bouquets for the 50k grand total. You need luck for the pink cases to get materials and to get a decent amount of bouquets in the gacha. But, in order to get more of these chances to get bouquets, you need resources and activity to maximize your chances with your stamina, and activity to snipe and rush the pink boxes and floors, which goes back to the whole "these variables go hand and hand" thing. That was my point here. Activity is the only variable that doesn't directly involve luck.

Are you talking about luck being a major thing to clear floors and to get to 200 (I agree on this, luck being a major part of it and resources/activity being a lesser part of it) or a major thing to get bouquets? (Disagree on this, saying luck loses priority and needs to be shared with activity and resources to get the maximum amount of bouquets in the short amount of time)

Danex
09-06-2015, 11:14 AM
So, my tips for the next time this event comes around:
1 Save your namins gained during other events
2 Rush to EX stage ASAP
3 Don't be shy with your namins. Spend them. So far there has been incredibly little use for them outside of this event.
4 Grab as many pink boxes as you possibly can
5 Save any pero glasses you get until the last few floors. This way you can breeze through them even at 1 correct door. Don't waste them revealing collection items.
6 Profit

Good summary, thanks. I'll keep this in mind next time, plus ShadowMiku's tips. Maybe these could be added to the tips and info thread. :3

Rushing to EX stage seems to be the main point I missed, but as said earlier, I played daily but not as often as during previous events, so I can't really complain. I missed a huge part of the first week due to work, so again, I can't really add my case to this discussion (I'm barely reaching 7k bouquets, btw).

IMO pink boxes are the most controversial point here, and what represents the biggest behavior difference of this event compared to others, because for the first time, this kind of friendly cooperation network we've created through different events, started to backfire at us, due to competition for unlocking pink boxes.
Anyways, I don't think that's something serious, not at all, since we can always check the pile of lowbies waiting for a slot to open, so they should represent a decent and temporary source of pink boxes with less risk of being opened.
Even that, I think that saving peronamins from any other event should help a lot, even allowing to give pink boxes less importance. But I mention the pink boxes thing just for the difference they represent to what we have seen so far, nothing more.

I'm ok with what I'm getting from this event, honestly. Specially because PPS's events are really time-consuming. So playing one in a not-so-stressed way is kind of a relief.

Neko
09-06-2015, 11:22 AM
yup :) it kind of really did take a huge time online to reach 50 k, especialy to stalk those boxes before poof

chillinfar
09-06-2015, 12:33 PM
I was farming silver instead, macros are eating all pink boxes.

Unregistered
09-06-2015, 08:44 PM
I was farming silver instead, macros are eating all pink boxes.

so that's the reason why some ppl can steal pink cases with the speed of light? (i.e: EvilAngel or TyteK)

man, this's really unfair @@

Greatest
09-06-2015, 10:13 PM
When Lilith drops a gold key

Kuremisago
09-06-2015, 11:30 PM
15-ish tries later...
http://harem-battle.club/imgstore/image.php?di=2WLY
Fuck my luck

ShadowMiku
09-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Good summary, thanks. I'll keep this in mind next time, plus ShadowMiku's tips. Maybe these could be added to the tips and info thread. :3

Rushing to EX stage seems to be the main point I missed, but as said earlier, I played daily but not as often as during previous events, so I can't really complain. I missed a huge part of the first week due to work, so again, I can't really add my case to this discussion (I'm barely reaching 7k bouquets, btw).

IMO pink boxes are the most controversial point here, and what represents the biggest behavior difference of this event compared to others, because for the first time, this kind of friendly cooperation network we've created through different events, started to backfire at us, due to competition for unlocking pink boxes.
Anyways, I don't think that's something serious, not at all, since we can always check the pile of lowbies waiting for a slot to open, so they should represent a decent and temporary source of pink boxes with less risk of being opened.
Even that, I think that saving peronamins from any other event should help a lot, even allowing to give pink boxes less importance. But I mention the pink boxes thing just for the difference they represent to what we have seen so far, nothing more.

I'm ok with what I'm getting from this event, honestly. Specially because PPS's events are really time-consuming. So playing one in a not-so-stressed way is kind of a relief.

Just use Kotono's. He hit it right on the mark and does a better job of explaining it with his responses. Mine were just longer versions of his with less emphasis on pink boxes and more on everything being balanced out. lol

I guess you could use both as slightly different viewpoints from F2P but yeah just slightly more focused reasons for succeeding.

Mattress
09-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Personally I'm happy to have taken Ruri, the best girl of the event. :o

chillinfar
09-07-2015, 01:32 PM
For those who get top 1000, Miu Minazuki is now the best Babe card (12020 SED, the best F2P babe card before her was Mako Fujioka, 12k). Get imba.

Rias Gremory666
09-07-2015, 02:44 PM
I was at 1.012 ranking so dammm close and the difference between under the 1.000 ranking was not that much :(

Glocke
10-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Any1 knows hoe can i get to 50k omamori w/o useing TONES and TONEs of energy drinks?

Overload
10-23-2015, 06:36 AM
Any1 knows hoe can i get to 50k omamori w/o useing TONES and TONEs of energy drinks?

Get early to the extra stage, especially easy in phase 1 (well now too late), otherwise have luck with chance rolls or have many radars. Having some slayers would be also helpfull.

Balek
10-24-2015, 05:29 AM
Does anyone know if the pero glasses will be deleted after the event ends or before next even begins? Or will they remain for future gambits?

EvilAngel
10-24-2015, 06:08 AM
Does anyone know if the pero glasses will be deleted after the event ends or before next even begins? Or will they remain for future gambits?

"Radars and Glasses are not going to expire at the end of the event. The programmers are still looking into the reports from users regarding the radar issue."

Balek
10-24-2015, 06:20 AM
"Radars and Glasses are not going to expire at the end of the event. The programmers are still looking into the reports from users regarding the radar issue."
Thank you.

ngtrungkhanh
10-25-2015, 01:34 AM
Thank you.

So we can save it for next event. That's good.

chillinfar
10-25-2015, 01:38 AM

Lel, i supposed that was "game balance"