PDA

View Full Version : Question about mission to farm Manyu

Unregistered
06-22-2016, 04:58 AM
So I have looked at two threads, one says to farm 4-3 and 5-4 while another says 2-1 and 1-3.. does 2-1 give the secret quest to find manyus? I have played that mission a number of times in a row and now manyu quest

Ikki
06-22-2016, 05:05 AM
what you basically do is farm either 2-1 or 1-3, since they have low stamina cost and yield decent amount of gold and gacha (i prefer 2-1) and both of them trigger the 12 stamina garden, which gives you 1 lvl 20 manyu and a lvl 5 one, or 2 lvl 20 manyus if you are lucky enough (dont know if lvl 100 manyus drop here, probably not), these ones are good for farming low lvl girls and getting them to 35+, after that when you can easily clear 12-3, start farming that one since it triggers the 80 stamina garden, which is way better in terms of gold gacha and of course manyus (i get almost every time at least 1 lvl 100 manyu, and 2 lvl 100 manyus frecuently enough), and when you can farm 12-5, change 12-3 for 12-5 since 12-5 is the best map for gold and gacha of the normal campaigns (no doubt is the last one), i´ve been farming 12-3 for a while and its really worth it, not ready for 12-5 yet i think, but im getting there, hope this helps

Unregistered
06-22-2016, 05:10 AM
okay thanks, so just confirming that 1-3 or 2-1 will give the secret quest... because i've been playing a bit and mybe just my luck that i haven't gotten it

- - - Updated - - -

and just when i complained, i got the quest! thanks! is this method also better than playing the wednesday daily for manyu?

Drip
06-22-2016, 05:29 AM
okay thanks, so just confirming that 1-3 or 2-1 will give the secret quest... because i've been playing a bit and mybe just my luck that i haven't gotten it

- - - Updated - - -

and just when i complained, i got the quest! thanks! is this method also better than playing the wednesday daily for manyu?
At least for the higher stamina ones, I find 12-3 + Secret Garden give more lvl 100 manyus than the wednesday event. The only advantage of the Wednesday event is that you know you'll specifically get yellow and purple, while 12-3 + high level Secret Garden is random and gives any color manyu.

At lower level, the difference isn't that big, so if you specifically need purple and yellow but not blue and red, then just go for the day event.

Rupturez
06-22-2016, 07:36 AM
what you basically do is farm either 2-1 or 1-3, since they have low stamina cost and yield decent amount of gold and gacha (i prefer 2-1) and both of them trigger the 12 stamina garden, which gives you 1 lvl 20 manyu and a lvl 5 one, or 2 lvl 20 manyus if you are lucky enough (dont know if lvl 100 manyus drop here, probably not), these ones are good for farming low lvl girls and getting them to 35+, after that when you can easily clear 12-3, start farming that one since it triggers the 80 stamina garden, which is way better in terms of gold gacha and of course manyus (i get almost every time at least 1 lvl 100 manyu, and 2 lvl 100 manyus frecuently enough), and when you can farm 12-5, change 12-3 for 12-5 since 12-5 is the best map for gold and gacha of the normal campaigns (no doubt is the last one), i´ve been farming 12-3 for a while and its really worth it, not ready for 12-5 yet i think, but im getting there, hope this helps

I still mostly farm 12-3 because 12-5 takes me twice as long to clear and getting all chests is more rng based. With autorun I'm considering 12-5 again though.

IvanLedah21
06-22-2016, 09:21 AM
At least for the higher stamina ones, I find 12-3 + Secret Garden give more lvl 100 manyus than the wednesday event. The only advantage of the Wednesday event is that you know you'll specifically get yellow and purple, while 12-3 + high level Secret Garden is random and gives any color manyu.

At lower level, the difference isn't that big, so if you specifically need purple and yellow but not blue and red, then just go for the day event.

Um... the other advantage of the daily is you KNOW you ARE getting manyus at all, since the Secret Garden Spawn is random.
It comes down to:
12-3/12-5 + SG: Gold, Gatcha Seeds, any color manyu, 1 guaranteed lvl 100 Manyu if SG spawns, 2nd lvl 100 moderately high drop rate
vs
Sunday/Wednesday Dailies: Guaranteed Manyus of 2 colors (2 colors can be plus or minus depending on what you need), lower drop rate of level 100 is offset by lack of the needing to spend at least 35 stamina on 12-3 just to TRY to spawn SG, whose cost is equal to Daily H, plus time spent running 12-3 (possibly multiple times) if that is a concern

From personal experience, SG seems to spawn every 2-3 runs through 12-3 (12-5 gives me issues atm) so that hurts my stamina since I'm spending 70-105 stamina without getting ANY manyus (decent gold/gatcha seeds tho, I guess) which is why I farm the Sunday/Wednesday dailies when they're available for guaranteed leveling material

Zenithale
06-22-2016, 09:32 AM
There is no garanteed lvl 100 Manyu in SG.

MiqDoloran
06-22-2016, 10:56 AM
I still go with the dailies. Don't know how you could prefer SG over it since stamina cost for SG will always be greater. I don't notice increased drop rates either.

Rupturez
06-22-2016, 02:09 PM
I still go with the dailies. Don't know how you could prefer SG over it since stamina cost for SG will always be greater. I don't notice increased drop rates either.

Running 12-? and SG gives a lot more gold. Hoarding Manyu's won't do anything if you don't have the gold to evolve and use them. But I find myself doing dailies more often lately.
What REALLY annoys me about dailies is that you can EASILY pull 2-3 level 5 Manyu's in a 80 stamina map. thats just INSANE. The 80 stamina SG atleast offers only 20+ manyu's, not the level 5 fodder.

IvanLedah21
06-24-2016, 11:49 AM
There is no garanteed lvl 100 Manyu in SG.

Ah, good to know, guess I've just had REALLY good luck with that (when I DO spawn it lol)
anyways, as Rupturez said, the SG eliminates level 5 Manyus and that strat gives WAY more gold (and seeds) at the cost of a LOT more stamina (since you might spawn a boss instead, or not get either boss OR SG).