PDA

View Full Version : Daily Manyus vs 12-3 + SG

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 04:57 AM
I confused with it. What's the best places for farming manyus ? Daily Manyus or 12-3 + SG ?

Rupturez
06-26-2016, 05:41 AM
I hugely prefer 12-3/12-5 + SG for a couple of reasons:

1: 12-? is currently the only way to get Ampys, where your need for Manyu's at one point will stop, you'll always need Ampy's. (well 'need' is a strong word, but it will be your only way to get stronger at some point). Why cripple yourself now by reducing the amount of Ampy's you can get?
2: 12-3 and 12-5 give gold and exp. I find them more stamina efficient.
3: WHY CAN THE 80 STAMINA DAILY DROP FREAKING LEVEL 5 MANYUS? (capslock rage off). If I do the dailies I get 1-2 level 5 Manyu's at the very LEAST. This is my biggest problem with the daily, RNG. You can miss chests by sheer bad luck and you can get level 5 Manyu's making it an incredible waste of 80 stamina. Atleast the advanced SG has guaranteed 20+ Manyu's..

Largepotato
06-26-2016, 06:13 AM
Only time I do daily Manyu is when I need to blow stamina for some reason.

MiqDoloran
06-26-2016, 07:45 AM
You can do 12-x any other day for the gardens. But I don't want to bother with actually spawning a garden when I can just run the daily.

sniddy
06-26-2016, 09:00 AM
Only time I do daily Manyu is when I need to blow stamina for some reason.

I do present runs instead - better pay out currently for me

EDIT - The daily is 80 stamina but lv 100's are rare - level 5's too common, I deperatly need level 100's and amps are nice to 12-5/3 all the way for me

Zenithale
06-26-2016, 10:12 AM
I play often the 80 Sta Daily Manyu, but that's only because I don't want to Level-up too quickly (because more your Level is high and more your next Level need even more XP). That's a fact it's very VERY bad in comparison with a 80 Sta SG: most of the time I got at least 2 Level 5 Manyus, and maybe 1/3 run I got just 1 Level 100.

zathosi
06-26-2016, 11:32 AM
I have stop doing the Manyu Daily (feast of the power spirits) weeks ago. I prefer doing 12-5 or 12-4 (for a fast run) to get amply and the chance for a raid boss or a secret garden.

The daily Manyu map cannot gives us amply, or a chance for equipment seed (raid boss), which are the 2 others options to improve our girls. I also find the event really good, the 80 maps gives us a lot of cash, character seeds and a very high chance for SG and/or Seedy Seed boss. You can also get amply from that map.

Rupturez
06-26-2016, 11:37 AM
All the flaws of the 80 daily in 1 picture.

http://tinyimg.io/i/Ir0OYFP.png

RNG-wise I should get the chest just about every time but I missed it AND I already got a level 5 Manyu before even getting all chests. Worst. Stamina. Spend. Ever.

Ikki
06-26-2016, 11:46 AM
I kinda hate the daily manyus quest, getting lvl 5 manyus just sucks, plus there´s the chance that you get 2 (really bad luck) or 3 of the 4 chest, all of it for 80 stamina, also in my case i feel the chances of getting lvl 100 manyus on SG are way higher than on the daily manyus, but this may be only my aprecciation

zathosi
06-26-2016, 12:26 PM
I kinda hate the daily manyus quest, getting lvl 5 manyus just sucks, plus there´s the chance that you get 2 (really bad luck) or 3 of the 4 chest, all of it for 80 stamina, also in my case i feel the chances of getting lvl 100 manyus on SG are way higher than on the daily manyus, but this may be only my aprecciation

The turning point for me was when I got 4 lvl 5 manyus on the 80 sta daily, never done another after that. The odds in the SG are a lot better.

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 01:43 PM
I only run the daily when I have 80 stamina to burn and can't wait for 40 more stamina to build up to run 12-5. Or when I had 120 stamina and 12-5 didn't spawn the garden.

Running 12-5 gets me a level a day. Running the dailies makes leveling take much longer. Not that the level itself is all that important other than the small increase in max stamina, but it does mean more runs/gatherings with the refill, which is really important.

Ikki
06-26-2016, 02:27 PM
Not that the level itself is all that important other than the small increase in max stamina, but it does mean more runs/gatherings with the refill, which is really important.

This is so true, i always calculate the exp needed to level up so i can level up just before a daily i need to spam badly or something like that, timing the level up stamina refills helps a lot

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 02:54 PM
I even run lower level maps so that I get just under the XP needed to level, then run 12-5 to go over the top.

Zandel
06-26-2016, 06:16 PM
The biggest difference is if you need the colours of the daily and need them badly then it's worth it. If you do not or are after any colour then the chance on SG is probably better. Remember that SG is only about a 40% chance at best, the boss and no spawn being the rest so if you are after Manyus and nothing but them the daily is better. If you also want XP and Gacha seeds then never do the daily.

Currently if you get a bad daily run 2-3 lvl 5's before you finish the run you can reset and try again. But doing this more then once is a bad idea.

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 09:34 PM
Hmm actually I believe that the 80 Cost Special Mission should not be guaranteed to Drop the 20-100 Manyu's. (Except for the Middle chest that you could miss most runs)

I actually believe that this is a bug that they haven't caught yet probably because nobody is reporting it. So I think that People should just continue to quietly grind out 12-x + 80 Special as long as its available. Unless you need to waste Stamina... Or are in particular need for a certain color of Manyu in particular. I'm majorly Purple short atm I've only maxed my first 5* and nearly done the second but have had to save Purple Manyu's for the newest Event 5* that will be being given out tomorrow.

sniddy
06-27-2016, 01:50 AM
Given the cost of getting the special garden and it's stamina cost to run I think it is guaranteed