PDA

View Full Version : aigis update from nordland

moomoocow
08-25-2015, 02:43 PM
update i've just seen from nordland on ulmf:

"Hey everyone,

A quick note on the Aigis Event situation:

The Japanese developers are trying to iron out a critical error that has appeared in both the English and Japanese versions of the game. They have prioritized fixing this bug above pushing new events on the English version. As always, as soon as there is any NEW information we will relay it.

We will ask that the developers update the "News" section of the game more regularly to inform those worried about the game.

Aigis is not going anywhere, it is still a very successful and popular game, despite this disappointing delay."

from : The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Full Game] (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version) (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=712340&postcount=10249)

lolix
08-25-2015, 04:01 PM
well....that's good to know at least. And personally , i'm not that particulary broken up over the delay , since i can grind my accounts up a bit. Anyway , thx for the news mate

Sevrian
08-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Well nice to know the game isn't going to be shut down (dumb move if it was...Aigis, even with the delay, is their main attraction) since I really enjoy it. I will say though, that I wish they'd said something sooner. It was a full week with no communications, a note like this earlier on would have calmed down a lot of people. I'm making the best of it though, since I've begun playing not that long ago, by leveling my team and farming gifts for the newcomers.

lolix
08-27-2015, 08:30 AM
so...other then that , do we have any other news regarding the upcoming event ?

Kotono
08-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Just what they have in the news tab.

Tenhou
08-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Which basically boils down to "we don't know yet."

Nothing said yet about the events after the next either. I mean, if we get a drought like this for another week, followed by the event, and then 2-3 weeks more without an event, that will be a real asshat move from them.

lolix
08-27-2015, 08:39 PM
personally , i don't really mind waiting a bit , but at least i want to know what is happening. I do need to improve my teams a bit , so waiting is ok. Managed to reach 51 on my new account in less then a week , which is decent i believe , but i still need to improve my cards , and i was kinda unlucky in the monday dailies...so gold is rather scarce. That being said , i keep getting trolled in gacha. Like seriously , i use a premium hoping for a good drop....nope , just take a mortimer. Then i use a 3 sc summon hoping for a silver healer to cc camilla....nope , i get a gold vampire hunter. I swear , Aigis (is that even her name ? ) is a troll goddess. Dunno what is with me and archer units : got nanaly , 2 elf archers , 1 soma and now Vincent. Wonder if he's any good compared to normal archers actually. Because he gets cc-ed with rogues , which i have extra , i might go for it. Too bad , he's a guy. Affection is going to be a bitch to raise

Tenhou
08-28-2015, 06:40 AM
Not that difficult. The male affection items drop tons from the wednesday daily H mission. Just get a decent team of males and you're set.

lolix
08-28-2015, 07:04 AM
i need to level the male units first...which is kinda hard , since i also need to cc a couple of units for the event. And gold is quite a bit of a problem. Right now , i can't do anything harder then the first male map. Don't even know if Vincent is worth the bother. The triple attack seems extremely good , and his attack speed also seems pretty good , while his skill improves his only weak stat (which is range). Still , i have 0 experience with vampire hunters , and not sure if they are better then archers or not.

Tenhou
08-28-2015, 10:21 AM
They're better than archers when range is not a problem. They do more damage but have lower range, is all really. Of course, they, just like archers, will not be great against armored foes.

Danex
08-29-2015, 06:16 PM
IMO this is a step forward. It clearly NOT solves anything, but at least they're acknowledging that we want to now WTF is going on and at least receive some news. Even if the news are the same, we're being informed and not ignored while players from the japanese version gets all the news updates.

So, I think it is an actual good step forward.