PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Girls Recipe List

Discoceris
07-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Are there any reliable sources for recipes? I'm assuming this game doesn't garner much attention and attract as many players as it's close cousin, KanColle, but I'm sure someone out there plays this game.

Masterwolf
07-02-2016, 12:53 AM
Are there any reliable sources for recipes? I'm assuming this game doesn't garner much attention and attract as many players as it's close cousin, KanColle, but I'm sure someone out there plays this game.

From what I gathered the recipes are highly dependent on the RNG so compiling an exact list would be pretty much impossible.

Xylaph
07-02-2016, 02:26 AM
Found this page on a jp wiki-http://wiki.kanmuryou.com/shooting-girl/index.php?%E6%8A%80%E8%A1%93%E5%AE%A4

Seems pretty accurate for 1-star recipes so far. I haven't tried anything else.

Discoceris
07-03-2016, 06:11 AM
From what I gathered the recipes are highly dependent on the RNG so compiling an exact list would be pretty much impossible.

No, just like with KanColle, while there are RNG elements, there are "hidden" formulas, one in which you get increased % of particular items being produced by a recipe.

For example, a recipe of 500-500-500-500 may produce Item BB, Item ZY and Item PQ, but it produces Item ZY 88% of the time. In other words, while this doesn't yield you Item ZY 100% of the time, it's a high enough percentage that players will gravitate towards that formula in order to narrow down to specific items they want produced.

Masterwolf
07-04-2016, 01:15 AM
No, just like with KanColle, while there are RNG elements, there are "hidden" formulas, one in which you get increased % of particular items being produced by a recipe.

For example, a recipe of 500-500-500-500 may produce Item BB, Item ZY and Item PQ, but it produces Item ZY 88% of the time. In other words, while this doesn't yield you Item ZY 100% of the time, it's a high enough percentage that players will gravitate towards that formula in order to narrow down to specific items they want produced.

Ahh good to know if I ever decide to pick the game back up. Right now it's not my cup of tea so to speak.