PDA

View Full Version : Few Squad Questions / My First Week In

senvil
07-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Bored sitting here waiting for stamina so figured I would post a few questions.
First of all after a little over a week of playing the game here are my girls.

http://i.imgur.com/gHWVcx1.jpg

My two 6's and several new 5's I just obtained in the past 2 days so its now turned into a level them up and evolve them hence them mostly not being in my lineup of 20.

Question 1 : My first biggest question is do I combine my 2 Toad Lily's or max them both out to be squad leaders based on what I have at this point?

Question 2 : Do I go ahead and do the same with Waterlily which is way more obvious as she is not beneficial as say Toad Lily per the stage ability?

Question 3 : Who should I be feeding my amps to at this point? Up until now it has been Toad Lily. I assume it should be shifting over to Cattleya at this point?

Also just wanted to point out for people that get unlucky with 5* and 6* pulls all those extra 4*'s combined to get skill level up to 5 and 4 equips unlocked are pretty dam powerful as well since I have 4 of them my main squad at this point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If any newer players are reading this and have any questions feel free to ask and I will give my objective experience even from a p2p aspect.

Anyways back to more of grinding 12-3.

Ikki
07-01-2016, 11:32 PM
I haven´t played a lot either, but my humble opinion is combine the toad lilys and water lilys, at this moment everything is doable with 3* evolved girls or more, so no need to put toad lily ability so high, same with edelweiss like someone said in another post complaining that she was absolutely neccesary, and who to feed your ampys you should decide which girl you like the most, if you really wanna boost your 6* then choose the one you prefer (cattleya or peach) in your own terms, wether is by stats, skill or just the better looking one.

senvil
07-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the advice went ahead and combined both toad and lily and got the battle skill up on both.

Artanis
07-01-2016, 11:46 PM
First i would like to congratulate you, you are really lucky to have so many nice 5* and 6*.
Q1,2:As Ikki said, most stages are easy enough to complete using 3* girls, there is no point in waste resources in copies.
Q3:I would feed them to one of the 6*, they will always be in one of your teams.

Ammo
07-02-2016, 01:43 AM
1)Combine
2)Combine
3) Feed your favorite waifu. She gets hungry too.

Pretty solid first week there.

Zerana
07-02-2016, 02:42 AM
Wow. Congrats on so many awesome girls. ♥

Ampys should be fed to a rainbow if you are going for pure stats since you will always use them, or to your waifu since you will always be using her too. Unless you get even more lucky and have all four teams filled with rainbows.

A Time to Screw
07-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Sneaky stealth roster showcase thread in disguise.

...players are reading this and have any questions feel free to ask and I will give my objective experience even from a p2p aspect.

Yeah I got a question, how many sheckels have you sunk so far?

Unregistered
07-02-2016, 11:06 AM
Sneaky stealth roster showcase thread in disguise.

Yeah I got a question, how many sheckels have you sunk so far?

I guess i wasnt the only one who thought that

Hikari
07-02-2016, 11:08 AM
I guess i wasnt the only one who thought that

OP clearly pointed out that his/her account was p2p.

senvil
07-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Total of 9 10+1 pulls. Finally got a 6* by doing the trick of pulling a 4* from normal cacha then immediately pulling.

Unregistered
07-02-2016, 05:54 PM
OP clearly pointed out that his/her account was p2p.

Not like it matters really, i feel like he is showing off, but whatever everyone has the right to dump any money, im just jealous

Haters
07-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Based on your squad, I can tell your account is under lvl 80, and you already pulled 9 11x premium roll and got all those girls. I'm jealous too :'(

senvil
07-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Based on your squad, I can tell your account is under lvl 80, and you already pulled 9 11x premium roll and got all those girls. I'm jealous too :'(

You would be correct I am currently lvl 74.

Pimers
07-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Lvl 68 (Semi f2p used 500G for 3 premium rolls (2 of 100G one of 300G who crashed))
Used only one time the 10+1 roll

http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/26/1467515268-capture-d-ecran-3.png (http://www.noelshack.com/2016-26-1467515268-capture-d-ecran-3.png)

And doesn't got any 6* with the 10+1 roll...
I guessed I wasn't lucky x)

ANYWAY idk if your f2p or premium but I think you're pretty lucky for a f2p if you're one ^.^
BTW VDD I love your Signature ._.

senvil
07-03-2016, 12:28 AM
Ya I'm a premium player got sucked into Dragon Providence also to fill the gap between waiting for Stamina. So many girls to level not enough Manyu's, at least ill be busy for awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Something else I wanted to throw out there for any new players looking over this thread. When the event comes around to farm the dragons to evolve get them for the week if you know you have a girl that's going to max level soon.

I also thought that gold was going to be an issue due to the rate at how many girls i was evolving per day, but even when i went broke i got back up to 400k in just a couple days again.

Also for F2P players I dunno the luck I had but just from seed normal gatcha I have received at least 6-8 4*'s from it so far as well.

Pimers
07-03-2016, 07:39 AM
I play since the second event (Edelweiss) and I got these girls (It's been some months)
So you're maybe a premium player but you got some real luck, It's not like there is some uses of Gold in this game instead 4 Draw per event and some FG...