PDA

View Full Version : Shooting girls questions.

Kurzathan
07-02-2016, 05:59 AM
Do you guys have any recommended farm X mission until X level yet? Like for instance I have full team of 3 stars I went with SMG leader and I have two LMG's a AR a AMR and a SR unit. I have a backup LMG unit if that's better to be using instead of either the AMR or SR. I'm currently 3 level 11's and 3 level 10's while instructor level is only 6 atm about to be 7. I've been upgrading everything I can as I go. I can't 3 medal any of area 2 as of yet. Any useful tips would be much appreciated.

MiqDoloran
07-02-2016, 07:52 AM
I think 1-3 is decent? Just need to grind up enough to get through the events. You want to aim for girls that can heal your team so you don't have to use the infirmary so often.

Kurzathan
07-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Girls that heal huh? Don't think I have one yet or if I do sure as hell didn't pay attention. I do have 4 star SG now though thanks to that code they posted for FKG that seems to work for anything that takes serials. It's the same code just for the three boxes it's NUTAKU EXPO 2016

sniddy
07-02-2016, 11:46 AM
has anyone had an affection up?

Saying that got 2.....nothing happens

Xylaph
07-03-2016, 01:19 AM
Not too much on the JP side. Maybe someone not limited to google translate could find more. The advice I did find was to use mostly ARs with 1-2 SR units; maybe throw in a HG(further recommends Sumiko Omiya from Monday dungeon) as an evasion tank. Claims that short range girls take too long to get in range and AMRs too long between attacks. Fast growth rate characters are preferred.

Discoceris
07-03-2016, 06:15 AM
On the Himeuta site, the major criticism of SG is that you really need specific girls in order to get through the quest line. And in PvP, only certain builds are viable, and those builds tend to be unbalanced/overpowered, so only certain players dominate 100% of the time. It's really a complete bastardization of KanColle.

Unregistered
07-03-2016, 01:06 PM
break stance (in special training menu)

special crash course operation x/y

How stategies work? (shoot at will vs frontal assault, etc)?

as mentioned by someone else, popularity and divas?

what "mission keys" are used for?

Zenithale
07-03-2016, 02:58 PM
And what "special" means? I have a 2* girl with a flashing "special".

Unregistered
07-03-2016, 11:53 PM
From the Japanese wiki:

Strategy: You gain strategies at certain levels and a few extra from "training," the amount you can gain from training is shown by the "special crash course operation" number. In other words it's one for 1 star, two for 2 star, etc. It looks like there are some strategies from training that don't affect the special crash course operation limit, but not sure.
-- Affection raises the chance your character will adhere to the strategy assigned.

You can check the JP wiki on the left where it says LV 10, 20, 30 to see if your character has comparatively good stats. Sadly the 4 star SMG I got from the pre-register event isn't very good. http://wiki.kanmuryou.com/shooting-girl/index.php

The best xp in the Tokyo district are the boss missions, with 3-5 being slightly better than the others.

sniddy
07-04-2016, 01:33 AM
OK - this is boring - another wipe on mission 3 which is basically mission 7 or 9 of about 80

Nothing happens everything is slow to change it's so grindy

I can't see myself having any fun

I don't mind grind when there IS progress things ARE happening

Here I'd be running 1-3 or similar for weeks - having to prey to RNJesus I get the right kind of girls as the balance is woeful

The girls are OK, but you don't get anything from them but if you do the amount of time and effort taken....nah

Good luck and enjoy all - but this one is NOT for me by a along shot

DaemonVentus
07-04-2016, 03:04 AM
Brake Stance = "Brake 1" and "Brake 2" when girl takes damage. You can set a girl to always appear to be in Brake stance

Special Crash Course = When you use the same girl for training. If you get a Crash Course you will get an extra strategies and may be other perks (extra HP or other stat. but not sure on that)

Strategies are how girl attacks. At will she will pick a target and go from there. Frontal she will go straight to the battle. From North/South she will move to the one you picked and attack from there. There are others but names give you the idea.

Popularity 4 hearts are max. At max the girls will fight better. if that means an increase in stats, or just cause she loves you i don't know.You may also get some kind of interaction with girl, that most likely means 3 star or better girls only

Divas give you a bonus. The first one you get will give + to attack %. Give them flowers till at 100% and she will sing. you gain bonus for every battle till time runs out

Mission Keys = You get 5 a day. Next time it pops up, click "Daily Mission" it will take you to a different map. You have an hr to do/redo missions on that map

kojaku
07-04-2016, 03:33 AM
Wasn't it 2 keys per day or i am missing something?

About the popularity, from what i've read, more hearts mean the girls will follow the strategy you gave them more accuretly. But damn, i would hope a "shoot whatever you can hit more reliably" or "shoot lowest hp unit in range" would exist, because as of now, no matter what strategy pick, they still do pretty stupid movements that make S-ranking some maps a true hell unless you are way, way overleveled.

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 01:17 PM
You get 2 Keys a day, but can only have 5 in possession.

I guess a high popularity means they fight better cause they love ya.

As far as strategy goes sounds as if it will be better with higher popularity. But I have had some luck combining Strategies.
It did not cure the the the problem but it did slow down the damage rate.

example 1: HG 1 "attack from south" HG 2 "Accompany short range" now one is not attacked till brake 2 and then the other. the attacks are split between the two and are missed more often

example 2: SMG 1 and 2 "Attack from north" It takes a little longer till first attack but are in position to fire on multiple targets on first attack

- - - Updated - - -

when using up girls in training, does it help to have the disappearing girl(s) leveled?

Kurzathan
07-05-2016, 05:25 AM
I think some of the missions are broken. For instance the get 3 x 3 star one I have 8 or 9 different 3 star and that one isn't unlocking. Also thanks for the little tidbits of info here and there didn't realize what the mission pass was for until someone put that here. Currently I'm sitting at levels 13 to 16 on my team. As for the I'm usually using attack from front or move with close/middle/long range one's currently. My team has changed slightly still using a SMG, and SG but i've swapped one LMG to AR and the AMR to SR since evidently SR fires faster? And I've been farming 1-1 for xp since for material costs it's more efficient. I did do the mission 3-1 for a full materials dump once though got a couple of the 2 star recruit things and a pink one that gave 3x xp. So it's not completely wasteful imo but it does cost about 4 times a mission more for same xp.

DaemonVentus
07-06-2016, 06:53 AM
I don't think it counts the girls you have before the mission first shows up. It popped for me after getting 2 more from scouting.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anybody else lose popularity after maintenance ? I'm back to 1 heart on all girls

Kurzathan
07-06-2016, 09:41 AM
I don't think it counts the girls you have before the mission first shows up. It popped for me after getting 2 more from scouting.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anybody else lose popularity after maintenance ? I'm back to 1 heart on all girls

No I did not lose popularity. The girls in my squad are two and three hearts except the new 4 star AR leader for logging in 7 or 8 days.

Koshka
07-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Same here. Hopefully they'll fix that soon, or at least will give us some compensation...

Zenithale
07-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Same for me...

HellamongHeaven
07-07-2016, 09:59 PM
How to increase popularity?The number of heart isn't increasing at all for me, and anyone know how many popularity point we need for each heart?

Kurzathan
07-08-2016, 04:27 AM
How much for each no clue. But to increase just keep using them on missions they get some points per mission. And is resource regen supposed to be super slow? it takes 36 hours to get 2800 from almost nothing.

HellamongHeaven
07-08-2016, 05:10 AM
How much for each no clue. But to increase just keep using them on missions they get some points per mission. And is resource regen supposed to be super slow? it takes 36 hours to get 2800 from almost nothing.
Here's some info https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=vi&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.kanmuryou.com%2Fshooting-girl%2Findex.php&edit-text=&act=url the game is new so you can't have high level facilities yet.So tbh the only way to do with it now is plow through the storyline and try to lv Instructor as fast as possible I have seen some acc reach lv 15 - 16 already(Instructor level), stay away from the daillies (just do enough to get 2 copies of that map 3*).

Zerana
07-08-2016, 11:56 PM
Wow, someone is already up to lvl 40 already.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/09/iVfxTYj.jpg

Here is their team:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/09/CfIQ23YX.jpg

Gotta say, that is incredibly impressive.

kojaku
07-09-2016, 12:47 AM
Wow, rather than being surprised at the amount of cash needed to use to get enough materials and 2 rainbows from gatcha, or the strange possitioning, i'm totally flagerstabbed by the godly amount of patience needed to grind so much. I'm totally fed up and my team is lvl 17 ish. (In fact, i haven't played for more than a day, every action is just too slow and i have a looooot of runs per day to do)

Kurzathan
07-09-2016, 04:11 AM

Here is their team:

Yea I don't know how but yea.... Also beat them two days ago some how with a B. I think they weren't using there A team or something not sure. Tried to beat them again yesterday and lost quite quickly. As for instructor level I'm personally level 12 and have everything leveled that I can. My team is 17-13. Just thought it was weird on the slow regen don't remember it being slow in beginning so was wondering if they messed something up at start of event.

Zenithale
07-09-2016, 08:01 AM
I guess that team like a lot of other you can train with are just NPC. Today I fought against a Level 8 Instructor with 5 Level 40 Girls so...
(In comparison I have an Instructor Level 14 with my Main Team of Level 15-19 Girls.)

sniddy
07-09-2016, 10:55 AM
I poked my head back in to see what boot camp was - left moments later

Still an unfun grind fest with a terrible curve and no hook

Zerana
07-09-2016, 06:54 PM
How to increase popularity?The number of heart isn't increasing at all for me, and anyone know how many popularity point we need for each heart?

To increase just use them a lot.

No idea on exact numbers per heart; however, if you level your girls to 20 without using exp boosts in special training then you should have them at 4 hearts, or very close to getting 4 hearts. I have 3 lvl 20's right now and 2 of them have 4 hearts. The other one died a lot and only got 1 popularity point. Oh, and my girls are 3 and 4 star girls. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Zenithale
07-09-2016, 07:24 PM
I had some Girls with 2 and 3 Hearts just by playing, few days ago, but after a maintenance all of them returned to 1 Heart... I thought that issue was already reported but it seems that was not the case, so I did it today. Now wait and see... but anyway, honestly, I think I will quit that game very soon...

Liquidacid
07-10-2016, 08:07 AM

Here is their team:

No it's really not. Hentai Lord was one of the testers which is why he is lvl 40 with lvl 40 units. His account has been at that lvl since the day the game opened. That said his team is crazy easy to beat and a good source of XP because all his units are just lvl 40 with no stat buffs from special training so they are pretty easy to kill.

HellamongHeaven
07-11-2016, 01:46 AM
To increase just use them a lot.

No idea on exact numbers per heart; however, if you level your girls to 20 without using exp boosts in special training then you should have them at 4 hearts, or very close to getting 4 hearts. I have 3 lvl 20's right now and 2 of them have 4 hearts. The other one died a lot and only got 1 popularity point. Oh, and my girls are 3 and 4 star girls. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
That's weird my team only change 2-3 member but even the 2* HG one who I use all of the time still remain at 1 heart.Wonder if it because I send them to infirmary quite frequently(those map with 5 SR).

Zerana
07-12-2016, 08:13 AM
If they survive with health they gain 3 popularity points, but if they lose all their health they get 1. Also, some girls level up their popularity faster than others.

Anyone know anything about the 2nd serial code from 2p.com?

MiqDoloran
07-12-2016, 11:51 AM
I thought that code was just for a 2*.

sniddy
07-12-2016, 02:14 PM
..and what does affection unlock? Nothing

Nero010
07-12-2016, 03:45 PM
..and what does affection unlock? Nothing

Reading the wikia that comes with the game or the game description itself would already help.

Kurzathan
07-13-2016, 06:00 AM
Evidently some time after I checked after event started after people mentioned the affection bug/glitch/?? and now mine went for 3 hearts down to 1. Also hope next events better than this one not that I mind extra xp from infusing and grinding but still kinda meh.

Zerana
07-14-2016, 06:41 AM
Got hit by the popularity glitch. Had girls at 4 hearts and now back down to 1.

Meister
07-14-2016, 07:47 AM
seems there's an event now :D oh and also got hit with the hearts glitch also a few days back.

Katina
07-14-2016, 01:33 PM
Izu Islands Event Part I Reward :

Amber Medal*10 : Scout Support Pass*10
*50 : Full HP Recovery*1
*100 : Metal & Gunpowder*400
*150 : Full HP Recovery*1
*200 : Metal & Gunpowder*400
*250 : Full HP Recovery*1

I will update later.

Nitty
07-14-2016, 06:34 PM
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Shooting-Girl/SG:Izu-Islands

Character list for the event. Not complete.

LastSensei
07-14-2016, 06:37 PM
I got the popularity bug too. My girls are already 2 or 3-hearts but right now they're all at 1-heart.

@Event

How much amber medals do you need to obtain the "exclusive girls reward"? It isn't specified in the notice. Also, how far should I challenge the area maps in Izu Islands?

Edit: So you need 10k medals to obtain the last girl. Is there a way to track how many medals I already have?

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 11:09 AM
Bottom left of map select is a button that tells you all rewards and how many medals you have.

Stuff
07-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Bottom left of map select is a button that tells you all rewards and how many medals you have.

On the map screen, where it actually shows the islands? I don't see it either.

Meister
07-15-2016, 11:43 AM
this should help

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 01:38 PM
On the map screen, where it actually shows the islands? I don't see it either.

to see her, you need to clear the cache and re-log in

Stuff
07-15-2016, 04:24 PM
this should help

Yeahhhh, I didn't have that. Thanks, guys.

EDIT-
So, i'm still not grasping "whats good to use when" with these girls. I have my top unit (Type 5 / 4AR, 2SR) which seems to do well against a lot of stuff, but sometimes it just gets SMOKED. Are we "supposed" to match up handguns with handguns, snipers w/ snipers, etc? I played a ton of Ogre Battle growing up, and enjoy Fire Emblem and am quite familiar with the "Weapons Triangle," though this game doesn't seem to..be in those veins, at all.

Also: has anyone found a use for Iria Dokuzawa besides "Infirmary Bed Warmer?" I'd be shocked if she were GREAT against anything.

Meister
07-16-2016, 12:07 AM
It seems there is no "weapons triangle" in this game. Im using (type5 / HG, SG, 2AR, 2SR). Based on what I see on the game, troop composition and strategy is important unless you can overpower your enemies. As the game implies, both HG and SG are considered as tanks though they do it differently (HG has high evasion and SG has high HP and def), LMG and SMG has multiple hit and splash damage going for them, SR and AMR has the range and power though wait time between attacks are slow, and lastly AR the bread and butter of every team (very well rounded in terms of atk, range and def). Enemy levels are misleading (enemies a few lvls below you can still kill your troops) and hit rate is somewhat fishy (99% hit rate but I still missed, that's one hell of an enemy dodge. And then enemy hits me with just 10% hit rate). I will still observe some game aspects as I progress thru the event.

Stuff
07-16-2016, 04:45 AM
It seems there is no "weapons triangle" in this game. Im using (type5 / HG, SG, 2AR, 2SR). Based on what I see on the game, troop composition and strategy is important unless you can overpower your enemies. As the game implies, both HG and SG are considered as tanks though they do it differently (HG has high evasion and SG has high HP and def), LMG and SMG has multiple hit and splash damage going for them, SR and AMR has the range and power though wait time between attacks are slow, and lastly AR the bread and butter of every team (very well rounded in terms of atk, range and def). Enemy levels are misleading (enemies a few lvls below you can still kill your troops) and hit rate is somewhat fishy (99% hit rate but I still missed, that's one hell of an enemy dodge. And then enemy hits me with just 10% hit rate). I will still observe some game aspects as I progress thru the event.

I feel like the SG units are useless most of the time, especially since in order to get an S rank, you can't even hit Break 1. If SG just sits there and takes it (in lieu of dodging), you're never going to make it out. Really discourages me from employing those units.

How far are you in the Campaign? I think I'm on 3-2 or something? Doing well enough on the Islands so far for the Event stuff.

Meister
07-16-2016, 07:46 AM
I feel like the SG units are useless most of the time, especially since in order to get an S rank, you can't even hit Break 1. If SG just sits there and takes it (in lieu of dodging), you're never going to make it out. Really discourages me from employing those units.

How far are you in the Campaign? I think I'm on 3-2 or something? Doing well enough on the Islands so far for the Event stuff.

Yea SG girls are really bad if you want to S rank the map not advisable for a starting team. Im using the free 4* SG girl, her skill is somewhat useful activating most of the time when the enemy is in her range and it hardly misses. I did pump her hp tho, feeding every 1 and 2* girl that has hp bonuses and equipped her with defensive gears.

I actually tried 3-1 to 3-7 just to see what the drops are. Currently trying to 100% 3-2 then going back to 1-1 with my 2nd team when my main needs to go to the infirmary (I rather get event medals than go wait for my main team to recover).

So far I collected about 1830 medals, and I still dont have any ideas when the event will end.

EDIT : this is my progress as of this time

MiqDoloran
07-16-2016, 07:47 AM
EVA > HP. HG also takes less time to heal.

Nitty
07-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Nothing wrong with my fast growth SG so far. At level 21: 2000hp, 2222 attack, 1464 def, 730 acc. Rarely ever the character that breaks. On my alt team it's always my 150 luck HG that breaks.

Meister
07-16-2016, 09:37 AM
HG also takes less time to heal.

uhm not exactly... (click the pic below, sorry for it being small)

Akuser
07-16-2016, 10:23 AM
This game is lag as hell, need 2-5secs for a click, and its eating ram too much. I'm not sure its about bad coding or bad server machine.

Another games are smooth, just like Kanpani or FKG.

Nitty
07-16-2016, 12:11 PM
The dmm version feels smoother than this one. Hopefully it'll get better.

somebody
07-16-2016, 06:47 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8733/28319587586_833f6301c6_o.png

what does "special" mean, guys?

Akuser
07-17-2016, 03:41 AM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8733/28319587586_833f6301c6_o.png

what does "special" mean, guys?

Special skills. In this case, she boost your team for dmg more 50% to the boss...

Meister
07-18-2016, 03:33 AM
Just reached event map 4-1 and it has the same medal count as map 3.

Nitty
07-18-2016, 08:20 AM
Hmm the Japanese wiki doesn't seem to list the second part of the event. Also, I can't see if there's any reason to do island 4.

Meister
07-18-2016, 09:47 AM
Yea, and the map difficulty will spike around map 4-4. Cant see what's inside 4-8 since you have to 100% all the maps before it opens. I'll probably stick to 3-1 until I get to 10k since the medal rewards on island 4 is just the same and then get back to island 4 after.

Oh and if anyone knows what character drops on 4-8 would you kindly post it here :D

Nitty
07-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Oh and if anyone knows what character drops on 4-8 would you kindly post it here :D

JPN wiki says 4-8 has nothing special. Repeat girl from other levels and 30 medals.

somebody
07-18-2016, 01:06 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8442/28111490830_a00b7fab7f_o.png

got her :x

Nitty
07-18-2016, 05:49 PM
I have mixed feelings on her stats. You have a fast growth 4 star, which is great, but... among the lowest attack for snipers. The slower growth 2 star with a similar skill ends up with more attack. I guess ACC and maybe higher max luck than lower stars is nice though.

Meister
08-03-2016, 02:00 AM
So no one playing SG anymore? there's an event currently ongoing :D

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 02:51 AM
Probably because the DMM version are closing down, more people stop playing?
the new event are nice tho'..., more free stuff and a good AR units.
Tips; to access the exchange center, click on the box dropped from the event, and "do not" buy the key.

Meister
08-03-2016, 05:05 AM
Oh and those characters that has special written on them are boosters for the event, they increase the amount of core drops and damage on the enemy.

mamedh
08-08-2016, 08:02 PM
I am still playing it. Just trying to go past event 1-23.

Akuser
08-10-2016, 05:19 PM
I quit it long time a go since i just found that i need to pay for change items to another girl, lol.
Bad setting, bad game play, bad coding? cuz its a hell lag, need 2-3s for a click.

Astasia
08-10-2016, 10:17 PM
I assume death on DMM means assured eventual death here as well and no more updates? The game seems interesting and I didn't have any performance issues like others reported, but after playing for a couple hours or so one of my characters randomly reset to level 1. Not really interested in investing time into a game with bugs that bad and little hope of a fix.

Meister
08-10-2016, 10:51 PM
still playing tho i stopped doing the event when i got the event girls. It just took me the 1st day to get 1 copy of each, stopped at 1-20 now just doing story mission 5 to get the additional bed.

sniddy
08-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Personally stopped around 1st event - painful grind, slow grind, and low 'pay out' the effort I put in rewards me with more grind

No real understanding why I'm doing well or poorly - no real 'feeling' for anyone...

So I quit, and not suprised to see it's not going anywhere

Stuff
08-14-2016, 03:34 PM
Is Shooting Girl broken today? Can't get it going anywhere..

AzureWinter
08-21-2016, 06:19 PM
I'm playing the event right now. Just doing the second Island. It's slow going, it really is.
Between constantly having to put girls in the infirmary, and only having two slots to do it with, and my strongest girls taking over a half hour...

I'm wondering what the best map to farm for medals would be, I would actually like to get an event girl from this one.