PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know

Kotono
05-16-2015, 04:26 PM
So I started up a new account, and figured maybe I could use it to start a set of tutorials for players without much in the way of strong units. I debated with myself for a good 10 minutes if I even would waste any crystals on premium summons.

Well, I went ahead and just did one since I figured pretty much all new players would anyway. And what do I get? A freaking black. Nanaly of all things. Something even my main account doesn't have. Nor have I ever rolled a black in premium on that account.

Wat do!

Schverika
05-16-2015, 05:11 PM
The demoness tortures by giving as well as not giving blacks that everyone wants.

Kotono
05-16-2015, 05:26 PM
I forgot to mention that the first daily free summon I did before that was a silver. A bandit, but still. A silver on first free summon.

weras
05-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Aigis knew it wasn't your main account so she gave you something to mess with you

Ryuuga
05-16-2015, 06:42 PM
Looks like it's your main account now. ;P lol

Kotono
05-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Looks like it's your main account now. ;P lol

This is actually very tempting. I mean, nothing on my main account is unobtainable later on, as far as I know. I'd lose out on Anya, perfect Echidna, perfect Aria, -2 Belinda, and Chydis. And then I'd also lose my Themis and a few other premium units like Camilla/Bernice.

To be honest, Nanaly probably trumps all of them in terms of usefulness for clearing a new map.

Ryuuga
05-16-2015, 07:31 PM
This is actually one of the reasons why I've been hesitant to roll a new account even though I want to play more and get some more premium Gacha action (I think I may have a gambling problem.) I don't have *anything* other than Echidna and the spirit from this past event, but damn it'd feel bad to lose all that work. My team has finally come together and I *feel* like I'm getting ready to take on Immortal Beast pretty soon and I'm confident about the next event... I'd rather not have to go back into rush mode.

Starting on the first day of the last event then *restarting* 2 days later after I knew I'd screwed up and having to rush and super micromanage my stam/cha usage was just... well not as fun as just playing the game. If I were to get a Nanaly though? Sure! It'd just feel like a waste if it was anything else, because it'd still be the only black on any of my accounts, and I'd feel obligated to go through the whole process again. Plus I like my Sherry...

pontos
05-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Isn't Nanaly pretty much the best unit in the game altogether? I'd find dropping my main account altogether pretty tempting to be honest, but probably depending on the remaining premium summonings from the free SCs.

Also, that reminds me, it would be a cool to create a unit power ranking. Nothing too precise/formal of course, but it seems like a fun idea.

zimbobwa1
05-18-2015, 05:32 PM
Perhaps you could find a way for that account to be in a new players hands if it doesn't have any personal information attached to it. Otherwise, if you're considering making it your main, the sooner the better. You can always play out both accounts and see how things go and decide which to discard later.

Kotono
05-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Isn't Nanaly pretty much the best unit in the game altogether? I'd find dropping my main account altogether pretty tempting to be honest, but probably depending on the remaining premium summonings from the free SCs.

Also, that reminds me, it would be a cool to create a unit power ranking. Nothing too precise/formal of course, but it seems like a fun idea.

As far as I know, she is considered one of, if not THE most, broken units available. Her skill just outright makes her deadly. And then her awakened skill is just.. like having an I WIN button.

Perhaps you could find a way for that account to be in a new players hands if it doesn't have any personal information attached to it. Otherwise, if you're considering making it your main, the sooner the better. You can always play out both accounts and see how things go and decide which to discard later.

For now, I'm currently using that account to make videos for getting 3 stars on as many maps as I can as a newbie account and only using lower level basic units obtained by finishing the maps available to everyone.

As it stands, my main account is still my main and I don't know that it will change. After thinking, it just seems silly to throw away all my efforts up until now and start over just because I got a lucky roll. Even if she is an amazing unit, I'll still be just fine without her. But she will most certainly help out the new account with upcoming event maps! I have tested her out a few times and even at level 5, deploying her and activating her skill right away has turned daunting situations into victorious miracles.