PDA

View Full Version : Duel Squad Archival Backup

Agentj
07-04-2016, 07:22 PM
So i made a dropbox directory that contain most of the CG scene, audio and text dialog of the game and i need contributors to get everything done since we have only 23 days left before game close and retyping the dialog scene takes a moment.

Some CG and dialog are still missing so we need people with those unlocked.

You can check the status of the directory on the following google spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GmkK4-uytQ2AB-039PGV0JSeJ0cIKsxT2xTNjgqcKI4/edit?usp=sharing

Stuff in yellow are cards i own but i havent started anything.
Stuff in red are missing stuff and we need user that have those scene unlocked
Stuff in green are finished cards with everything properly named and tidied. (Scene with screen word mean the user took a screenshot to get the CG, i would prefer the source .JPG so need people with those cards too)
For stuff in blue, we are receiving an UR meow for this month login bonus (if not more) if we can have different people unlocking scene on needed cards that would be awsome. ( if sadly we dont have everything yet)

If you are interested to contribute create an account on dropbox.com and install the dropbox application then pm with the e-mail you used to registered on dropbox.com and the card you will contribute to and on what you are contributing for (rewriting dialog, CG) so i can update the spreadsheet.

To get the CG scene, on either Chrome or Firefox when the game is on, press F12 and press the network tab. Now in the game go to Menu --> Memory
Select a scene and view it, the link to the CG scene should display(card_ID.jpg) along with the link of the 1st audio line. Just right click the CG link --> open in a new tab then right click the image and save as on your disk.
Then just copy the image in the dropbox folder of the card you are contributing to, i kept everything named with the original card ID so there is no confusion.

For example link for Failinis scene 1 is : http://nucbmemory.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/memory/2.jpg
(Obviously opening this link won't work because you need to view it once during your game session then you can open it, since the server add a session key to this URL to check if you can view it or not.)

There is one txt file for each dialog line(or audio), please write each dialog on each txt file. Respect space and linebreak, will be tolerant on mistakes on the number of "h" or "m" on words "ahhhh" or "mmm" those are annoying.

To people who will contribute enough i should give theme access to the whole directory so you can enjoy all those scene.

I may create a flash application to play those scene like the game does but thats not the priority at this moment.

tduvall
07-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Man, i have almost the same but i can help with some dialogs.

Also, did you play DTM because it will also dissapear.

Eliont
07-07-2016, 04:53 AM
i can provide Eros second scene after a week (UR meow as login reward)

faketurtle
07-21-2016, 12:39 AM
...so you have to contribute to be able to access... Seems to go against some of the goals of creating an archival dump...

Eliont
07-21-2016, 02:48 AM
...so you have to contribute to be able to access... Seems to go against some of the goals of creating an archival dump...

Do you have some cards that have missing scenes in sheet?

MitchyVal
07-22-2016, 08:47 AM
Who will this be made available to? I like the game, but I never got to play it much and I didn't know it was closing.
P.S: Nevermind. Is it possible to archive a different game?

Eliont
07-22-2016, 11:37 AM
What game?

Agentj
07-26-2016, 07:39 PM
still need help with Kirin and Christmas Fenrir, and image for card tagged with "screen" .