PDA

View Full Version : Evolve 3 Stars or not?

Unregistered
07-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Hey guys. I have a pretty noobish question.

I'm a relatively new player with 3 5 stars, 1 4 star and a lot of 3 stars. Should I be trying to evolve those 3 stars? If so, any particular 3 stars I should evolve?

Ikki
07-07-2016, 11:52 PM
3* girls are pretty easy to evolve, so if you are a long way before another 10+1 pull, try evolving some of them, rose diana marigold blue lotus nymphaea astra galus and rosa novalis are pretty solid imo

sniddy
07-08-2016, 12:21 AM
I've been doing it in my down time some have proven nice it's more a 'when you haven't got anything else to do'

A Time to Screw
07-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Are they your waifu?

Then yes.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 02:45 AM
Evolving them does also unlock their alternate imagery and animations in the collection so might be worth it. It is also worth keeping 1 copy of each character as apparently their is some use for them in events later. (Missions that they must be included on I think)

- - - Updated - - -

Evolving them does also unlock their alternate imagery and animations in the collection so might be worth it. It is also worth keeping 1 copy of each character as apparently their is some use for them in events later. (Missions that they must be included on I think)

From what I understand it's some sort of regional battles where only girls of a certain nationality can participate, so your mega-power teams won't be used and you'll have to use some of the 3* girls. If you have better girls to evolve, evolve them first. If you've done all you can with the 4/5/6* ones you have, work on your 3*s. The game will eventually be all about 5/6* girls, but it's not there yet even for those of us who started day 1. I do think it's still way too early in the game to bother going back to work on 2* girls, though...that sort of thing is best reserved for when you have all the girls on your teams maxed out.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the replies guys!

I have a crap ton of blue and purple manyus, so I think I'll get some blue and purple 3 star units up to 50. I have 50 gems, should I wait until I see my waifu on the limited or just pull it now?

Drip
07-08-2016, 02:51 AM
I'm still using some evolved 2* girls, and it's fine. Most important part is: Can you 3-medal the event maps?
You can keep replacing your girls with more rare girls and get stuck with non-optimal teams for ages, waiting for gold and manyus, or get the girls you actually use up to about lvl 30 evolved (which is relatively cheap and easy to do with 2* girls), and then start replacing them with the girls you get from events.

Ikki
07-08-2016, 02:56 AM
ideally you should save them for a girl you want, believing in the chance of getting her, unless nutaku puts a really tempting limited gacha (like the limited 2 slyce type gacha) and you feel that you have more chances of getting something good there

nip101
07-08-2016, 04:47 AM
Personally I only evolved 2 3* before I got 5/4s to fill out my team. My advice is to not evolve them until you have evolved and lvled your 5/4. Remember you get a new 5* every 2 weeks (events) and gacha seeds should eventually fill out your team with 4*. Also if you do decide to evolve them make sure its to fill in the weak spots (such as magic or slice) of your team since you cant really choose which 5/4* you get.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 05:36 AM
Most important part is: Can you 3-medal the event maps?

Does 3 out of 8 count? XD

Tenhou
07-08-2016, 07:20 AM
I'm at the point where i'm evolving and giving affection items to 2* girls because most others are already done or waiting for their colour manyu.

As of currently i do not use bronzies anymore but i had them for a long time and Hydrangea is one hell of a bronze along with many others. Frankly, there is nothing bad with evolving 3*s because they pack a decent punch and you can clear this whole bloody game with a team of 3*s.