PDA

View Full Version : Want some advice

kurone014
09-08-2015, 07:03 AM
So, been long time since I first played Aigis and I wasnt really insterested in it until just recently.
That time I was playing full noob-ish without trying to look for guide whatsoever and I think I spent about 10-15 SCs for premium rolls and fed my silvers I got from Drill and Katie Lesson.
Now, after taking real interest in it and played for some time an event is taking place. Question is, I havent used SCs past those 10-15SCs because I have doubt of what to use it for, currently I have 35 SCs and with the spotlight on should I spend it on premium rolls or should I just use it to get the perfect Odette OR should I split it half and half like, spend 15-20 on rolls and the rest for the event?
Here's my unit list as of now:
http://i.imgur.com/kp5h2zD.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/nJndINe.jpg?1

I feel so noob for feeding my silvers when I first played :'(

Kotono
09-08-2015, 07:07 AM
Don't spend them for this current spotlight.

If you are able to farm the final event map, and Odette is worth it to you, then feel free to spend enough to get you an Odette you are satisfied with. But I don't believe she is worth spending your entire stock on.

Otherwise, just hold on to them. They are a valuable thing to have for much more than just trying to summon something.

kurone014
09-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Don't spend them for this current spotlight.

If you are able to farm the final event map, and Odette is worth it to you, then feel free to spend enough to get you an Odette you are satisfied with. But I don't believe she is worth spending your entire stock on.

Otherwise, just hold on to them. They are a valuable thing to have for much more than just trying to summon something.

Just did the N event map and I got 1 star, could've been 2 but I was too late to retreat someone. I dont think I could get past H map at this point but if I managed to farm some time then I might if lucky get silver archer to CC my Soma and then get past H event map

Edit: Scratch that. Just got real lucky and I got Cecily AND Fairy Village Archer Lauren from 2k summons :D which was the last spotlight, I think and I can't sacrifice him because he's a male lolhttp://i.imgur.com/nTbf5Y0.png?1

Tenhou
09-08-2015, 08:16 AM
Agreed with Kotono, do not use them on this current spotlight. Better to wait for more amazing units.

That said, if you cannot complete X then it might not be too easy to get a good Odette either. I think her drop rate is a bit too low on the other maps to justify using SC. So just save them for now.

Kotono
09-08-2015, 08:28 AM
I wouldn't use that male archer for CC fodder. Nor would I use him for male maps. I'd save him and feed him to Spica when you can get a copy of her from the trading post. He is the only other character that shares her skill.

kurone014
09-08-2015, 08:54 AM
I wouldn't use that male archer for CC fodder. Nor would I use him for male maps. I'd save him and feed him to Spica when you can get a copy of her from the trading post. He is the only other character that shares her skill.

I wouldn't use him as fodder either but at least he can be a rather good Anti-rush on my team for male maps. So, speaking of DC trade, which one should I first trade DC for? I got 48 atm but I am planning to save up and trade it with Ninja or should I go for Spica first?

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed with Kotono, do not use them on this current spotlight. Better to wait for more amazing units.

That said, if you cannot complete X then it might not be too easy to get a good Odette either. I think her drop rate is a bit too low on the other maps to justify using SC. So just save them for now.

I'll try again the maps after a few while farming and strengthening my units. Do you think it would be worth it if I use phys/mag dmg reduction or healer att up Divine Protection for the event?

Tenhou
09-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Well, personally i feel the divine thingie cost too much, but i have no idea what impact they'd have on someone that cannot clear the events fully.

Kotono
09-08-2015, 10:13 AM
I think only the magic reduction one would be useful. But consider this first.
Are you just struggling and barely able to complete the maps? Or are you just getting outright slaughtered? Depending on how much trouble you are having, you would need multiple buffs, and even then they may not be enough.

kurone014
09-11-2015, 08:17 PM
I think only the magic reduction one would be useful. But consider this first.
Are you just struggling and barely able to complete the maps? Or are you just getting outright slaughtered? Depending on how much trouble you are having, you would need multiple buffs, and even then they may not be enough.

So after few days farming, it seems I keep getting slaughtered every time I tried to pass the extermination H and it seems its almost always on 49/64. I really started to think I should rolls to get some silver healer/archer because all of the videos on how to beat it rely on CC'd archers/healers which I am very much lacking at. I've farmed kinda well enough, I've CC'd Katie and Valerie but still without those archers/healers I will not make it, I think. Here's my unit now: http://i.imgur.com/8TLMPYn.jpg?1

Kotono
09-11-2015, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't roll premiums just to get those silvers. There should be enough available for free through other means as you progress. I think you should be able to CC 2x silver archers and healers without needing to attempt summons.

Even so, you have 3k gold. Having those silvers right now would do you no good whatsoever because you can't level your characters. You can still farm for Odettes on E, assuming you can take her down. H has the added benefit of having a 100% chance for first time drop, and X has the added 50% drop chance at 6 stamina cost. Odette could certainly be useful to you, so I think you are fine if you just farm the lower map and hope for the drops to get as many copies of her as you can, and not waste your stamina on higher maps. In truth, your team is still quite weak to be taking on anything more than the first few maps of any event.

Danex
09-11-2015, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't roll premiums just to get those silvers. There should be enough available for free through other means as you progress. I think you should be able to CC 2x silver archers and healers without needing to attempt summons.

Even so, you have 3k gold. Having those silvers right now would do you no good whatsoever because you can't level your characters. You can still farm for Odettes on E, assuming you can take her down. H has the added benefit of having a 100% chance for first time drop, and X has the added 50% drop chance at 6 stamina cost. Odette could certainly be useful to you, so I think you are fine if you just farm the lower map and hope for the drops to get as many copies of her as you can, and not waste your stamina on higher maps. In truth, your team is still quite weak to be taking on anything more than the first few maps of any event.

Besides X, is there any other drop % difference between stages? I mean, drop % for Odette at H is the same than E?

Tenhou
09-12-2015, 08:00 AM
The more difficult the map the bigger drop rate. E has about 4% if i checked correctly while H has 8%.

exkidd
12-27-2015, 06:58 AM
Need some advice, who should i level

http://i.imgur.com/9IXIF3J.png?1

Note: i already have Nanaly ad spica at max, so is it needed to level bashira too?

soranokira
12-27-2015, 07:07 AM
yes but no hurry. I would suggest leveling saki, Karma, gellius and cloris more, then max Horace, Elaine (in case you ever need a cheap valk), Cellia (for high hp damage soaking), Rikka, Rowanna, Solano, Echidna, Bashira, Bernice, Uzume. more or less in that order.

lolix
12-27-2015, 07:31 AM
Personally , i think saki is not that much of a priority. I'd rather raise bashira , since archers are more general use. After that i would probably cc bernice , since a secondary tank is always good to have. Celia is a very good duelist as well , since she has a massive hp pool , MR , decent damage and a skill that reduces damage as well. It just depends on what you want to do with your team. Other then that , i kinda agree with sora

soranokira
12-27-2015, 07:37 AM
just mentioned saki because she's a black (instant deploy assassinating ranged unit in a melee slot, and somewhat of a mini-tank due to her 50% dodge). bashira relegated to a later leveling spot simply because nanaly and spica are already up, and under general situations there's less urgent need to triple archer, so I opt'd to recommend units to fill up the other gaps first, as well as further leveling on useful units that are slightly lower level. bernice is in a similar situation with bashira; there's gellius and maribel, so bernice is not likely to find great use until AW comes where she'll be one of the more important units you'd want AW'd first (not the most important few, but she'd be higher up than bashira for sure).

well, frankly speaking the order is likely to change if I knew what the other units in your lineup are (e.g. if you have kerry and/or other valks, elaine would be pushed further down)

exkidd
12-27-2015, 08:25 AM
yes but no hurry. I would suggest leveling saki, Karma, gellius and cloris more, then max Horace, Elaine (in case you ever need a cheap valk), Cellia (for high hp damage soaking), Rikka, Rowanna, Solano, Echidna, Bashira, Bernice, Uzume. more or less in that order.

thanks fro the advice, is raising karma first better?

Personally , i think saki is not that much of a priority. I'd rather raise bashira , since archers are more general use. After that i would probably cc bernice , since a secondary tank is always good to have. Celia is a very good duelist as well , since she has a massive hp pool , MR , decent damage and a skill that reduces damage as well. It just depends on what you want to do with your team. Other then that , i kinda agree with sora

is it really needed to raise 3 high level archer?

just mentioned saki because she's a black (instant deploy assassinating ranged unit in a melee slot, and somewhat of a mini-tank due to her 50% dodge). bashira relegated to a later leveling spot simply because nanaly and spica are already up, and under general situations there's less urgent need to triple archer, so I opt'd to recommend units to fill up the other gaps first, as well as further leveling on useful units that are slightly lower level. bernice is in a similar situation with bashira; there's gellius and maribel, so bernice is not likely to find great use until AW comes where she'll be one of the more important units you'd want AW'd first (not the most important few, but she'd be higher up than bashira for sure).

well, frankly speaking the order is likely to change if I knew what the other units in your lineup are (e.g. if you have kerry and/or other valks, elaine would be pushed further down)

dont find saki much use, coz of her up cost, is she that nice of as a mini tank? as for kerry already maxed her with -2 up and +2 skill, since got her clones from the goddess and get lucky with the combine :D . my duelist is just lilia and kerry, is not it better to raise horace. and for bernice, just like you say already have marible and gellius so it just too lazy raising another tank

Tenhou
12-27-2015, 08:39 AM
I would go against what sora said and not level your lvl 50CC50 plats even more, level 50 really is the limit where the exp and gold are needed en masse. You want to use platinum armours with 3x spirits of the same rarity for those. The exp gained from the standard fodders could be used to level your pre-50 units a lot higher than they would benefit the post-50 units.

That said, since you have Kerry, Nanaly and Spica at max already i would say...
1. Horace - She is a good unit to have both as an additional soaker and due to her ranged attacks.
2. Uzume - No i am not joking, you have a GREAT lineup already so add her skill into the mix and ditch Sakuya.
3. Lynn/Ada - I have no idea what other units you have, but you seem to lack proper early rush stoppers, they will be useful in some missions
4. Cellia - Her passive is great, and since your team looks rather solid i would prepare her for awakening by maxing her out.
5. Bernice, Lynn or Ada - Bernice is great to have another perma-tank as opposed to Maribel, while leveling another rush stopper is rather nice too.
6. Bashira - Because catgirl.

Aside from these, i would level certain units with plat armours:
Gellius > Odette > Karma = Lilia > Maribel
You want a maxed out tank and Gellius is incredibly solid. Likewise Odette will be a good mage to have maxed and it does not hurt to have a maxed out plat magic soaker like Lilia either.

Now, if you did heed my advice for normal fodder, you CAN also just max out Gellius and Odette and then save all the other armours + spirits for Cellia since she more or less equals Lilia and will be great to awaken for an increased passive at that.

soranokira
12-27-2015, 09:22 AM
I didnt say you have to use iron/bronze fodders for lvl beyond 50 you know =P but was looking at 60+ at least for the plats tenhou mentioned.

@exkidd: Karma should get a few more levels mainly with exp armor + fairy if possible, due to the need for her to get some attack stats to deal more dmg before her skill ends.

Saki has high UP cost, but she does better ranged dmg than Horace. still, Horace, usually suffices for your ranged unit in a melee slot role. (saki just for instant skill on deploy since you already got her to lvl 20+ anyway)
As for duelist, with lilia and kerry around, what you need next is a hp soaker, which is basically Cellia here (unless you have conrad or lyla. but you can double cellia as preparation for AW as what tenhou mentioned). Horace, in general, is more of a ranged unit in a melee slot more so than duelist (but she is helpful for thinning out waves or dueling some minibosses at her spot) (I tend to clump duelist and ganker together more. Ganker = deploy to block unit btw. Duelist is simply a unit that can fight 1v1 against tough units)

and I repeat, Bernice and Bashira are great to level and to have around, even if you already have better. still, from your current lineup, they are lower in priority. Because of that, I am suggesting units that are geared more towards what seems to be your weaker areas.
as for Uzume, she is most certainly better than Sakuya, but to my understanding, advance guards and samurai in general don't get good chances to shine. Still, Uzume is great after AW.
as for Lynn/Ada, reason I didnt mention them is due to having Cypria, which should suffice for most situations, and considering your lack of CR for those 2, cypria is likely a better option. Rikka is a niche unit, that can be used as a single-use bomb (IMO) - deploy her among a large crowd of weak units, then when her hp is low, activate skill and watch her deal as much dmg as she can before pulling her out. her high base stats make her a decent hp soak, but she cannot be healed. hence the single-use bomb comment. Rowanna also a niche unit in a certain sense, as a great duelist that can self-heal for maps where you can't heal e.g. Lynn's event 4th map where no ranged slots.

Just justifying my suggestions~

exkidd
12-27-2015, 09:55 AM
~snip~

~snip~

so i should:
1. raise +50 level unit only with plat-armor+fairy?
2. Horace=Cellia=Saki choose to level one of them (tbh i never use any bandit class coz well just doesnt like the unit)
3. can i raise uzume only after awakenig confirmed? coz uzume is rarely used, if not at all and her ability only work if she deployed
4. Lynn and Ada, already have maxed betty and high level cypria, is it still needed?
5. Gellius and Karma both need maxed out with higher priority, skip lilia
6. Odette or Solano maxed out?
7. Rowanna and Rika no need yet to level them?

oh btw here my maxed unit

http://i.imgur.com/CFjM5Z8.png?1

soranokira
12-27-2015, 10:03 AM
1) yes, unless you're somehow filthy rich (like 3mil gold +)
2) more or less, yes. I would classify them under similar priority, not sure what tenhou thinks though.
3) for me, yes. I doubt I'll ever use Uzume/Sakuya under normal circumstances, at least. cost too high for what they can offer.
4) no, considering you have mincosted phyllis. (Phyllis when you need low cost multi-blocker, Cypria/betty when you need to simply thin the waves, aka take them out one by one)
5) Both yes, but I won't say skip Lilia. She can wait until after those 2, but it's worth maxing her eventually (She is amazing now, and can be even better after AW)
6) Preferably both, but probably Odette 1st since she's easier to use, aside from her cost.
7) Yes. You should consider them after all the core units we mentioned before, but these 2 are basically useful for specific situations and fun to play with later on. But not very critical.

exkidd
12-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Okay, and thanks everyone for the advice ;)

Tenhou
12-27-2015, 11:11 AM
Who to max out really depends on the fairies you get. Are you able to regluarly get black ones? Because otherwise i'd put higher prio on Gellius, Odette and Lilia. Platinum fairies are a lot more easy to come by than blacks for me at least, so i have tons of armours to spare but not enough spirits. Not sure about your situation.

As for Cellia i think she really should be among the first ones after seeing what you have maxed. Her passive grants 3% more chance to get fairies on maps that drop them and it is increased to 5% once she awakens when we do get it. She also comes with her defense-for-all skill which can be useful at times. Of course, if you feel this is insignificant, go for Horace or Saki instead.

And yes i do agree that if you have those units maxed, Lynn and Ada can wait a bit longer.

Lastly, regarding Uzume, she will most likely be more and more important as time goes. Don't underestimate a 10% increase to all your units damage.

kayfabe
01-06-2016, 03:44 PM
My first pick was Sybilla and I just pulled another one from a base summon. Keep both or SU/CR? I'm having a tough time with the decision mostly because of all the Princesses her awakened form looks like the closest thing to an every map unit rather than a specialized duelist like Karma or Olivie, so I would think two of them would wreck face on some maps. On the other hand, I already have a perfect Horace so such a thing might be excessive.

Tenhou
01-06-2016, 04:18 PM
To be fair, Sybilla is considered one of the worse princesses on DMM. Olivie is actually a really good go-to choice. Don't let that low health pool distract you, she has the highest defense, resistance and attack of all the princesses and will survive most things.

Personally i'd CR/SU the main Sybilla, but that's also a lot due to not wanting to have 2 of the same unit. People will whine when i say that i would do the same with 2x Nanaly, but they can go screw themselves :P

exk
01-06-2016, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't say Sybilla is the worst. She is still really good and she has a very high single-target ranged DPS. She also has stats that allow her to be used in a lot more situations than Themis, Sherry, or Olivie can handle. You can also use her skill immediately, which is always useful when you're in a pinch.

The reason why it's easy to assume that Sybilla looks the worst these days is because of how the developers are making Premium Platinum units really good now. They are making them more powerful with Skill Awakenings and are nearly on the level of Black units. There are many good Premium Platinum units now and those include the following: Ridy (Pegasus Rider), Sherry (Princess), Lilia (Princess), Cypria (Rogue), Sabine (Magic Swordsman), and Jessica (Mage Armor). I may have missed some but those are some of the notable ones. They are making Platinum units more appealing to use since they were always overlooked in favor of Black units. It's also because of the difficulty to get them cost reductions compared to event units.

Don't have a Black unit? Look no further since those Premium Platinum units become very good in the future.

Unregistered
01-06-2016, 04:44 PM
Oh, I'd much rather have pulled Olivie than a second Sybilla, don't get me wrong. I started too late to acquire Karma so Olivie's MC hammer dance would be a priceless addition. I just meant that most maps do not actually require an uber duelist and even less require two uber duelists. Basically, I see Sybilla as competing for a slot with my magic fencers and the Saki I haven't yet bothered to acquire, not with Karma or Olivie.

soranokira
01-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Oh, I'd much rather have pulled Olivie than a second Sybilla, don't get me wrong. I started too late to acquire Karma so Olivie's MC hammer dance would be a priceless addition. I just meant that most maps do not actually require an uber duelist and even less require two uber duelists. Basically, I see Sybilla as competing for a slot with my magic fencers and the Saki I haven't yet bothered to acquire, not with Karma or Olivie.

thing is, magic fencers would be competing against ninjas, not princesses. they're used more for their range than 'magic dmg on activation duelist'
I'd CR/SU the sybilla prime myself, but doesnt mean that having 2-3 duelist isn't necessary, most notably the somewhat recent 2nd G tier map in Horus event. (3 liches) and the 8th map (also 3 liches)

Rieyn
01-07-2016, 01:31 AM
As said above, it really depends on your roster and how many good duelists you can field. Once you've been playing for awhile and have a wide variety of units that can fill the same role, even having dupes of amazing units loses its charm. Typically I value diversity more than anything else, because the game rarely gives us maps where two different lanes of the same map are most optimally handled the same way.

In fact, the only unit I can think of that I ever wished I had a half dozen of to field at once is Lisse Lotte. <_< But she's a bit of a special case since she's a ramp unit.

soranokira
01-07-2016, 02:17 AM
As said above, it really depends on your roster and how many good duelists you can field. Once you've been playing for awhile and have a wide variety of units that can fill the same role, even having dupes of amazing units loses its charm. Typically I value diversity more than anything else, because the game rarely gives us maps where two different lanes of the same map are most optimally handled the same way.

In fact, the only unit I can think of that I ever wished I had a half dozen of to field at once is Lisse Lotte. <_< But she's a bit of a special case since she's a ramp unit.

frankly speaking that's probably only because she's somewhat easy to mincost and SU. assuming you can get all mincosted/max skilled units, I'd prefer a couple of different ramp units e.g. Jerome+Aria+Katie+Lieselotte, just for multiple different buffs to have, instead of having all be Lieselotte.
then again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7g_jJEB3s8 disagrees. (naturally, also another special case)

kayfabe
01-07-2016, 04:44 AM
As said above, it really depends on your roster and how many good duelists you can field

Yeah, it's the context of my roster that even really makes it a question. In a perfect world I'd handpick a varied toolkit of units over having randomly acquired 2 copies of Sybilla but in reality I'm at the mercy of RNG and events like everyone else. I'll probably just go ahead and CR/SU her up since awakening both would be obnoxiously expensive anyway. I am a bit tempted to leave the second one at around level 40 for a while though and use her as my second magic sponge/duelist until something more interesting comes along and I feed her to Sybilla Prime. I mean, hey, Sybilla may not be the best unit but at least she doesn't need to be CC'd, which is more than I can say for my other stepping stone units. :P

ZeroZet
01-07-2016, 06:52 AM
Yeah, it's the context of my roster that even really makes it a question. In a perfect world I'd handpick a varied toolkit of units over having randomly acquired 2 copies of Sybilla but in reality I'm at the mercy of RNG and events like everyone else. I'll probably just go ahead and CR/SU her up since awakening both would be obnoxiously expensive anyway. I am a bit tempted to leave the second one at around level 40 for a while though and use her as my second magic sponge/duelist until something more interesting comes along and I feed her to Sybilla Prime. I mean, hey, Sybilla may not be the best unit but at least she doesn't need to be CC'd, which is more than I can say for my other stepping stone units. :PSybilla is actually one of units that (from what I seen in the sticky thread) lose some functionality upon SkillAwakening - she trades assassination for ranged attack. So keeping two copies of her - one SAW'd and one not - may actually be reasonable choice.)

soranokira
01-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Sybilla is actually one of units that (from what I seen in the sticky thread) lose some functionality upon SkillAwakening - she trades assassination for ranged attack. So keeping two copies of her - one SAW'd and one not - may actually be reasonable choice.)

not really. you should note that she gets range on skill even before skill AW (her AW passive already grants her 200 attack range on skill, skill AW merely upgrades it to 280, which is unnecessary for the most part)

Rieyn
01-07-2016, 02:40 PM
frankly speaking that's probably only because she's somewhat easy to mincost and SU. assuming you can get all mincosted/max skilled units, I'd prefer a couple of different ramp units e.g. Jerome+Aria+Katie+Lieselotte, just for multiple different buffs to have, instead of having all be Lieselotte.
then again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7g_jJEB3s8 disagrees. (naturally, also another special case)

Well yeah, I suppose that bringing an event unit into a discussion about premium units and RNG wasn't really appropriate, but it was simply to illustrate that I'm pining over a free unit more than something significantly more rare and potentially expensive.

Apples to pears aside, in a perfect world, I'd love a varied ramp roster too. But I also accept that it's unlikely to happen, nor does it matter enough to me to throw $ at DMM for the shot at it. So by my standards, having dupes of blacks or plats is more unlucky than lucky (Although still more lucky than getting your 6th Conrad or Betty...) It just so happens that Lisse Lotte is the one unit I wouldn't mind having more of, because as you said, she's easier to SU and mincost than someone like Jerome or Zenobia, and ultimately performs better because of it.