PDA

View Full Version : Announced changes for upcoming Pero Coliseum 2

Xanthius
09-09-2015, 05:24 PM
via facebook:

With the new Coliseum event in PeroPero drawing near, we thought we'd outline a few changes that have been implemented to keep the event competitive:Players will only be able to attack the same opponent 3 times in one day. After a user is attacked by the same player 3 times, that particular opponent will vanish from the player's list until the server resets.
The Overall Ranking system has also been overhauled. Overall Ranking will now be determined by Battle Points.The new formula used to calculate Battle Points will be: Attack x 3 + Defense x 1.
So prepare your decks and get your ladies ready for some competitive Coliseum action

As long as said changes are implemented smoothly, sounds like it should address the abuse problems from the first round pretty fairly.

Shadowfae
09-09-2015, 05:34 PM
It does. Is there a list anywhere of the best cards for each card type in terms of highest SED? I thought there was a wiki somewhere, but not seeing a thread referencing it (would seem to be a good idea to have a sticky post pointing at it, if one does exist).

I can level up 3 SRs at this point, but it is difficult to determine which (if any) I should focus on since I can't find a way to see what their maximum will be in-game.

ShadowMiku
09-09-2015, 05:53 PM
It does. Is there a list anywhere of the best cards for each card type in terms of highest SED? I thought there was a wiki somewhere, but not seeing a thread referencing it (would seem to be a good idea to have a sticky post pointing at it, if one does exist).

I can level up 3 SRs at this point, but it is difficult to determine which (if any) I should focus on since I can't find a way to see what their maximum will be in-game.

Well obviously there isn't a wiki that lists just the best cards per type and SED, you'd have to do research on your own for that by either checking the cards you have now (If you are a f2p just make do with the highest possible cards you have now because P2W have more choices from paying) or checking the Wiki. Here's a link to it. Currently updated with the cards from the Gambit event as well.

http://peropero.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Rare_Cards

Shadowfae
09-09-2015, 05:56 PM
Well obviously there isn't a wiki that lists just the best cards per type and SED, you'd have to do research on your own for that by either checking the cards you have now (If you are a f2p just make do with the highest possible cards you have now because P2W have more choices from paying) or checking the Wiki. Here's a link to it. Currently updated with the cards from the Gambit event as well.

http://peropero.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Rare_Cards

That works, thank you!

chillinfar
09-09-2015, 06:03 PM
PeroPero MLG \o/

ShadowMiku
09-09-2015, 06:09 PM
That works, thank you!

Hmmm.. those blanks really can be missleading.

Yuzu from Gambit 50 bouquet reward isn't there. Other then that you're good. Some blanks here in there but you can manage hopefully.

Xanthius
09-09-2015, 06:36 PM

I know Yoshi (among others) is usually on top of what the current top 5 SED/attribute cards are. I do like the idea of a sticky for it that could get updated after events or such when several new cards are added as it usually gets mentioned in a whole bunch of different threads all over the place.

Shadowfae
09-09-2015, 07:24 PM
I know Yoshi (among others) is usually on top of what the current top 5 SED/attribute cards are. I do like the idea of a sticky for it that could get updated after events or such when several new cards are added as it usually gets mentioned in a whole bunch of different threads all over the place.

Yeah, I often find out about it in threads (such as at the end of the previous event) where someone says "Such and such a card is the best in the game for F2P!" and I go upgrade it. But it requires that you be paying attention to / reading all the threads to find those little gems, unfortunately. The wiki posted earlier is nice in that it lets me go down through the list and at least categorize them myself. :) But I noted that one of them (the new lacrosse player) doesn't have an SED.

Astearic
09-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Moe:

1st Kanae (150 SEG) 11100
2nd Hiyori Katagiri (normal gacha) 11000
3rd Moena Kawahara (event gacha) 10960
4th Kasumi (EG 1 (100k EP) 10920
5th Sora Shimada (stage 2-3, ghq) 10890

Babe:

1st Miu Minazuki (Gambit 1, ranking) 12020
2nd Mako Fujioka (stage 2-1, ghq) 12000
3rd Yui Takami (stage 1-2, ghq) 11840
4th Miyu Kizaki (event gacha) 11830
5th Shiki Urawa(Coliseum 1 gold box) 11820

Sexy:

1st Lilith Lil (Facebook event) 13120
2nd Shiotsu Rino (EG 2, ranking) 13070
Miho Osaka 13020
3rd Chikusa Uno (Event Gacha) 12700
4th Saki Kakiuchi (normal gacha) 12660
Meiko Kise 12470
5th Ayako Mayuzumi (normal gacha) 12430

In sexy I didn't rank Miho or Meiko because I'm unsure if they can actually be obtained at the moment, however, if they can be they would be placed where they are shown on the ranking I did. I also did top 5 to show a couple more beyond the top 3 as well as if someone wanted a full team if they could. Luckily from what I can see in the top 5 not many were event gacha. Though I also want to say that Kanae might as well be included in that considering the difficulty of obtaining.

Danex
09-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Thanks 4 the list, Astearic. I guess we'll see event cards in top rankings as more events happen, which is kind of predictable.

Good to see those changes being announced, let's hope this coliseum gets to be better than the previous one. :)

chillinfar
09-10-2015, 01:55 AM
If Nutaku could fixed "bugs" from Elite Guard instead of reducing cap to get Kanae it couldn't be worrying. She's really OP, specially as a trap card.

Anyway, Yui can bitchslap her.

Overload
09-10-2015, 04:14 AM
So all cards listed by Astearic are still obtainable? For example how do you get then Lilith? I started one week later as the event on facebook was.

Astearic
09-10-2015, 05:31 AM
So all cards listed by Astearic are still obtainable? For example how do you get then Lilith? I started one week later as the event on facebook was.

Any card that is from an event or rankings isn't obtainable anymore. The event gacha cards are still available (assuming not removed this next event gacha) however, you would have to wait for the event to start before being able to try to roll for and then would have to use money/your free e-tickets if you had any. Any card that says normal gacha or a stage #/ghq are still obtainable.

Depending on your current cards/sed you might want to try to go a more economy type of style until you can get what super rares you do have up to snuff as it were. In Coliseum your cards get a damage bonus against a certain type they are strong against. This is done by using Moe against Sexy who goes against Babe who completes the circle against Moe. A card gets a x3 bonus to their attack against cards they are strong against.

Using that method a babe card only needs to be at 3706+ to beat ANY current moe card including up to 5 ex ranks on Kanae.
A sexy card with at least 4012 attack will beat any current babe with up to 5 ex.
A moe card with at least 4379 attack will beat any current sexy card with up to 5 ex on it.

For just starting out, unless you do want to use a different type, moe is the fastest to level so can reach the needed attack the quickest the first 50 levels than slows down after. Babes level slower but evenly throughout all 100 levels. Sexy level slowest the first half but then quickly after level 50.

Using a more economy method you can even use rare cards if needed to try to complete a deck to go against a specific type of cards. It will be harder against people with trap decks and same type decks, however, as you get more cards and levels that can be dealt with in time.

Danex
09-10-2015, 06:51 AM
Nice summary ^_^ that info on minimum SED required to beat EX level cards will be useful.

Astearic
09-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Just as a warning the event actually might start after maint. Under event tab says it starts 9/10. If it does it surprises me. Was expecting it to start Tuesday or thereabouts.

It has started and whoo, 1st place, will never happen again prob lol.

Hayard
09-10-2015, 04:11 PM
What would be the best to trap?
I think many will go full Babe, since Moe is easier to build. So maybe a 3 Moe and 2 Sexy?

My online time is currently really small, so i think i would benefit more going defensive.

Astearic
09-10-2015, 05:08 PM
I think many will go full Babe, since Moe is easier to build. So maybe a 3 Moe and 2 Sexy?

That's prob not that bad of a deck, though don't be surprised if you still don't get that many def wins. I'm not that savvy with what most other people are doing so I can just say hope for the best lol.