PDA

View Full Version : Event 5: PeroPero Coliseum

Kotono
09-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Well, started earlier than expected.

Some rules posted here http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/94-event-2-peropero-coliseum.html

Astearic
09-10-2015, 08:53 AM
For some reason the event gacha says there is a sed increase even though its a coliseum type event. I picked up 1 of the normal cards and maxed it. I didn't see any attack increase, at least stated on the numbers. So hopefully was just a mess up.

Skulkraken
09-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I don't see anything different after getting the Limited N from the event gacha.

Astearic
09-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Seems you can buy card reveals using pero atm. If you buy the n gacha bundle it right now comes with 1 card reveal. So atm 1 card reveal costs 9k pero.

Skulkraken
09-10-2015, 09:57 AM
So many N gachas I'll be buying...makes me wish we had the ability to trade them in for R gachas the way we can trade N wilds for R wilds.

Astearic
09-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Yeah lol, though they are around the same in useful gacha wise. For kurito would be nice though lol. I bought 40 but not sure if I'll buy more. That puts me over 100 reveals I don't need to use them that often. I mean I used a few earlier on the gold box just to get the sr in it because I wanted it now rather that later lol. They can help get ex cards as well as event gachas but I don't do that really so yeah lol.

darkeleon
09-10-2015, 10:15 AM
the free event gacha box again:cool:

Astearic
09-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Copying over the list I did that showed the top 5 cards of each type. There are also 2 extras in sexy that I do not know if can be obtained yet or not. If they can they would be placed in the position shown. I checked all the new cards that can be obtained in the event, including e-gacha, and none of the new cards made it onto the list, though some were close. I also corrected a previous error of Shiki being from gold box when she was from plat. I forgot that there were 4 boxes total.

Moe:

1st Kanae (150 SEG) 11100
2nd Hiyori Katagiri (normal gacha) 11000
3rd Moena Kawahara (event gacha) 10960
4th Kasumi (EG 1 (100k EP) 10920
5th Sora Shimada (stage 2-3, ghq) 10890

Babe:

1st Miu Minazuki (Gambit 1, ranking) 12020
2nd Mako Fujioka (stage 2-1, ghq) 12000
3rd Yui Takami (stage 1-2, ghq) 11840
4th Miyu Kizaki (event gacha) 11830
5th Shiki Urawa(Coliseum 1 Platinum box) 11820

Sexy:

1st Lilith Lil (Facebook event) 13120
2nd Shiotsu Rino (EG 2, ranking) 13070
Miho Osaka 13020
3rd Chikusa Uno (Event Gacha) 12700
4th Saki Kakiuchi (normal gacha) 12660
Meiko Kise 12470
5th Ayako Mayuzumi (normal gacha) 12430

Opalia24
09-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Today update

Shop is updated so players can buy 1 Card rewael + 5-6x N-Gacha for 9000 Pero. So Players can buy 1x Card reweal for just 1500 pero extra -Good deal imo..

2 slayer N-Girls added to N-Gacha.

E-Gacha updated also.

Slayer girls dont seem to have any effect. Bug?

Coluseum fights now cost 2 focus - in last coluseum event each fight only costed 1 focus. So Now it much harder to finish all boxes.

Skulkraken
09-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Making players drop off of the matching list for the day when they're beaten three times means that every player is going to see more opportunities for defensive wins than before. The event's just started, and I already have more def wins than I had at the end of the last Coliseum.

chillinfar
09-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Seems you can buy card reveals using pero atm. If you buy the n gacha bundle it right now comes with 1 card reveal. So atm 1 card reveal costs 9k pero.

NICE, this means more money on e-gachas or boost ex card quests. No altruism dude, just a friendly way to focus how to make money from users, as happened with pero gambit (they cut price of e gacha on last event)

sephirothz
09-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Today update

Shop is updated so players can buy 1 Card rewael + 5-6x N-Gacha for 9000 Pero. So Players can buy 1x Card reweal for just 1500 pero extra -Good deal imo..

2 slayer N-Girls added to N-Gacha.

E-Gacha updated also.

Slayer girls dont seem to have any effect. Bug?

Coluseum fights now cost 2 focus - in last coluseum event each fight only costed 1 focus. So Now it much harder to finish all boxes.

there's something wrong with your last statement
perocolo always consume 2 focus each battle
i remember it pretty clear

chillinfar
09-10-2015, 01:39 PM
And there are no slayer girls on perocolo. Except for some p2w cards with high SED (rich guys confirm this) perocolo has no impact on cards.

And you should level the card obtained from e gacha, even those cards.

Unregistered
09-10-2015, 02:32 PM
New girls:

3x N-girls
Asami Higashi (Alpha slayer) from N-Gacha, E-Gacha
Mayuri Kimura (Alpha slayer) from N-Gacha, E-Gacha
Ayane Taki (From first box)

3x R-Girls
Kuom Jahana (from 2nd box)
Satori Shinozaki (Alpha slayer) from E-Gacha
Asuka Kuze (Alpha slayer) from E-Gacha

3x SR-girls
Miwa Kasaragi (3rd box)
Meiri Yazawa (4th box)
Mono Fukami (Alpha slayer) from E-Gacha
Mio Yuizumi (Alpha slayer) from E-Gacha
Heart of Darkness (50 con. wins)

Xanthius
09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
And there are no slayer girls on perocolo. Except for some p2w cards with high SED (rich guys confirm this) perocolo has no impact on cards.

And you should level the card obtained from e gacha, even those cards.

Still at work, but wanted to pop in to say this isn't true. Users have tested and Nordland has confirmed over at the ulmf forum that the slayer cards do indeed do exactly as described even for this PeroColo event. Just gonna leave the link as I'm short on time, but look through the last few pages, Nordland has been communicating a lot about it there:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27297&page=150

Astearic
09-10-2015, 04:49 PM
So from what I gather from what I read; the slayers do work, however you have to have them in your attack deck (making the n slayers useless for high level play, for people starting out may be useful). With the 2 SR someone was able to beat Lilith with a babe (not even the strongest babe either) meaning the bonus is pretty massive.

chillinfar
09-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Still at work, but wanted to pop in to say this isn't true. Users have tested and Nordland has confirmed over at the ulmf forum that the slayer cards do indeed do exactly as described even for this PeroColo event. Just gonna leave the link as I'm short on time, but look through the last few pages, Nordland has been communicating a lot about it there:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27297&page=150

EA mad ghosts are back.

andutakess
09-10-2015, 06:59 PM
So from what I gather from what I read; the slayers do work, however you have to have them in your attack deck (making the n slayers useless for high level play, for people starting out may be useful). With the 2 SR someone was able to beat Lilith with a babe (not even the strongest babe either) meaning the bonus is pretty massive.

aaand, with this i've lost all interest in the game. really I was willing to put up with all the paywalls so far, but now that I won't be able to really compete in the only pvp event type I have no more interest in this...

Shadowfae
09-10-2015, 08:41 PM
aaand, with this i've lost all interest in the game. really I was willing to put up with all the paywalls so far, but now that I won't be able to really compete in the only pvp event type I have no more interest in this...

What? You can compete just fine, I'm at 860 right now and haven't attacked a single person worth 5 points (the people who have these new cards maxed out), I am just farming 4 pointers.

Given how much difficulty I've had with the last events, this one is seeming like a breeze!

chillinfar
09-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Higher ranks are using that p2w scheme and competitors will be less once the event continues. Example:

I noticed that old rich guys agreed with this scheme. Nutaku cleaned one thing (muling) and made crap this event with other.

Shadowfae
09-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Higher ranks are using that p2w scheme and competitors will be less once the event continues.

I think that is just telling you that you have defeated everyone in your selected rank / type group 3x today. Switch to another one to keep going.

chillinfar
09-10-2015, 09:31 PM
I know, the question is about who has the p2w cards. On 1st perocolo even p2w cards had some difficulty to get and level.

But one thing is giving a card with good SED and other to add an artificial multiplier which doesn't respect original pvp rules from the event. This isn't p2w, is p2c (pay to cheat)

Astearic
09-10-2015, 10:32 PM
I think it would have been fine (albeit still not great) if the slayers had only given the bonuses to themselves. Where the sr cards would be twice as strong as what there base was at 100, making them the strongest option in their type, giving a slight advantage in using, but still lose to their weaknesses. Its where they giving there bonus to everyone, on top of stacking with another cards bonuses, that it gets ridiculous.

Kotono
09-10-2015, 10:38 PM
That wouldn't make them worth whaling for. The whole point of getting them is the fact that they CAN defeat even a maxed SR they are weak to if you have enough of them.

Astearic
09-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Doesn't change that I think its a little excessive. For the most part I don't overly care about it though, it doesn't hurt things too much since can still get everything easy enough. Just was something that I think wasn't needed to add in.

Danex
09-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Oh great, another full time-consuming PPS event.

We already have active events in LoV, Aigis and AS... ...I guess I'll have to play this one in casual-player mode, lol.

Greatest
09-11-2015, 02:21 AM
75 tickets and around 10 card reveals, plat box huehuehue
edit:100 tickets total, 11 card reveals got the last SR huehuehue

chillinfar
09-11-2015, 11:30 AM
The novel continues. Devs made intentional this SED boost, but major complains are for missing event cards (like Shuri from last EG event)

sephirothz
09-11-2015, 01:07 PM
well at first the E-gacha seems pretty wrong by putting N-gacha cards in the E-gacha
who would want to spend $ on something you can get for free? well not exactly free..... need to pay with pero to buy some tickets

chillinfar
09-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Shuri was exclusive from E-Gacha despite being a N card. That's why i got angry once they changed cards on EG at half of event, they messed paid users.

Since that the card was removed.

On 1st perocolo i saw other N card, no longer available.

EvilAngel
09-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Shuri was exclusive from E-Gacha despite being a N card. That's why i got angry once they changed cards on EG at half of event, they messed paid users.

Since that the card was removed.

On 1st perocolo i saw other N card, no longer available.

Posted at ulmf

I sent along your posts to the developers, the information I have gathered is that that specific E Gacha was an error and not to be repeated. That SEG event contained errors of judgment as well as balancing issues.

They are working on improvements for the next EG event.

chillinfar
09-11-2015, 09:46 PM
And they didn't learned the lesson on current event.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: FAIL, boost from Mio should be 2.0 at max level but is 1.8 in my deck. Pay to fail.

(And ULMF has a lot of socksuckers about this p2c issue)

EvilAngel
09-12-2015, 12:06 AM
And they didn't learned the lesson on current event.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: FAIL, boost from Mio should be 2.0 at max level but is 1.8 in my deck. Pay to fail.

(And ULMF has a lot of socksuckers about this p2c issue)

I looked what it shows me for each slayer card.
(At Level 100)

Mio Yuizumi x1.8
Momo Fukami x1.8

Satori Shinozaki x1.3
Asuka Kuze x1.3

Asami Higashi x1.1
Mayuri Kimura x1.1

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 05:30 PM

i think your exaggerating how hard the event is, on my main account i already have the 200 win streak and am on the gold box with 35/150 cards left and on my second account i made it to the 50 win streak and already have all 4 cards from the boxes (admittedly with some luck). Also got the platinum card on my tenth try :D

just hangout at ranks 2 or 3 and you can get the top tier F2P awards easily

Mattress
09-12-2015, 06:52 PM
This is the easiest event in the game, the only nuisance is that you need to stay constantly connected. :(

chillinfar
09-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Try to hit Tenhou, EvilAngel or me. Try again to say that's easy. Pay to cheat mofos.

Srsly, this event is other fiasco, at least for casual cashers who want some rank. Now rank 1 is totally owned by cash whales, on last perocolo at least you can see a strategy to pick some tickets.

Morpheus
09-12-2015, 08:35 PM
U will never be top 1 in ANY browser game as a F2P player only, its impossible. I dont get all the whining ppl do: "oh i lost interest in this", "this game is so pay to win".

Maybe i;m stupid, but when your 1st 1000 places get the same damn reward, and u can get a spot in that number with ease as a F2P, i cant see the loss, or the pay to win logic..., yes i fully agree that if u want to be in top 10 u will need to cough some dough, that is required for every browser game out there [with very few exceptions]

So far from all the browsers games i have tried this is the most friendly one towards the F2P player base. Maybe because its new... or maybe because they saw that the other ones died down because of this... and ppl still bitch about everything...

chillinfar
09-12-2015, 09:22 PM
I mean cashers too. I don't expect to be rank 1, whales are fat not only by cards (puddins still be the main resource to get rank).

The issue is to put cheating features on cards this time. They cleaned the muling problem and gave other.

This coudn't be bad except because isn't the first time for Nutaku. They distorted the PVP mechanics intentionally and people with slayer cards are being blacklisted (this means less chance to face them) Whales are not affected by blacklist but casuals who got slayer cards.

Greatest
09-12-2015, 10:34 PM
I don't see what the problem is. This is the best event for obtaining good items with relatively low effort and the ranking rewards aren't that good either. Then again, I have probably grown complacent with coming in halfway in the rankings.

Another question: Should I be attacking S teams if I also have an S team? Or should I stick to attacking B teams?

ShadowMiku
09-12-2015, 10:40 PM
I don't see what the problem is. This is the best event for obtaining good items with relatively low effort and the ranking rewards aren't that good either. Then again, I have probably grown complacent with coming in halfway in the rankings.

Another question: Should I be attacking S teams if I also have an S team? Or should I stick to attacking B teams?

I'd just do what I do and put all your S cards into your deck and ram into B groups. Pretty successful for me. All though I do have the 5 strongest S cards so pretty much depends on what S cards you have in your deck at this moment.

Either could work if you have 4-5 top S cards + a lucky helper card to seal the deal but for people who can't or haven't used EX Wilds on their best S cards (Lilith for example) or don't even have the best S cards period, using the 3x multiplier you get for facing B teams always helps. That way if you have all 5 S cards there no matter what SR or R they are, you're bound to run into majority B cards so you'll win regardless of not having the top S cards.

Bottom Line: Only consider facing S decks if you have ex leveled a majority of the best S cards. If you haven't done that then you have to face lower tier S decks in hopes of not running into someone who has stronger S cards then you because of there being no multiplier. Whereas facing a rank 2/rank 1 B team doesn't really matter unless they have slayers. So pretty much just stick to destroying the B decks.

chillinfar
09-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Finally i found one with 2 cheat cards, was terrible. 2.2x is a huge advantage on some decks.

ShadowMiku
09-12-2015, 11:50 PM

So should I just assume this was missed/a bug that only 4 hearts show? Or some hidden scene that you can get with leveling her up 5 times with ex wilds? Wouldn't see how that would be possible since they cummed already.. they would probably need more scenes to work a blowjob/boobjob if it were after this. o:

Could be just a mix up.

chillinfar
09-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Visual bug. I noticed that too

hornyg4mer
09-13-2015, 01:24 AM
I'd just do what I do and put all your S cards into your deck and ram into B groups. Pretty successful for me. All though I do have the 5 strongest S cards so pretty much depends on what S cards you have in your deck at this moment.

Either could work if you have 4-5 top S cards + a lucky helper card to seal the deal but for people who can't or haven't used EX Wilds on their best S cards (Lilith for example) or don't even have the best S cards period, using the 3x multiplier you get for facing B teams always helps. That way if you have all 5 S cards there no matter what SR or R they are, you're bound to run into majority B cards so you'll win regardless of not having the top S cards.

Bottom Line: Only consider facing S decks if you have ex leveled a majority of the best S cards. If you haven't done that then you have to face lower tier S decks in hopes of not running into someone who has stronger S cards then you because of there being no multiplier. Whereas facing a rank 2/rank 1 B team doesn't really matter unless they have slayers. So pretty much just stick to destroying the B decks.
Just wanted to interject

You dont need to hope for a "lucky" helper card. Before you even fight you see what your helper is. I back out and click the same opponent, refreshing the helper card. If you mean hoping that the helper actually does damage, always go with the element that will attack a card that could beat you.

My deck is all Moe with a single Sexy card. My helper has to be sexy, because if anything beats my Moe, sexy will beat it.

Finally i found one with 2 cheat cards, was terrible. 2.2x is a huge advantage on some decks.

What cheat cards? you mean the ones you can buy? Its not cheating. Just a very huge advantage

Unregistered
09-13-2015, 04:43 AM
Try to hit Tenhou, EvilAngel or me. Try again to say that's easy. Pay to cheat mofos.

Srsly, this event is other fiasco, at least for casual cashers who want some rank. Now rank 1 is totally owned by cash whales, on last perocolo at least you can see a strategy to pick some tickets.

you just sound salty because you cant get rank 1 unless you spend a lot of money which is just stupid lol. people that spend money will always dominate the ladder. There are plenty of great rewards that you can get as a F2P player. your just a kid thats mad because you dont have "rank 1" next to your name.

Opalia24
09-13-2015, 05:04 AM
This event is good for free players. I have both N-slayers and but no R-slayers or SR-slayers.
I only do fights that give 5 tickes and win 99% of my fights.
I got 66, 105 and 130 wins in a row so far.
I got all the reward girls but I don't have the 200-wins-in-a-row E-Gacha.

I will not be in the top 100 but I will empty the platinium box 3 times so rewards are great.

Mattress
09-13-2015, 11:52 AM

Why? I don't need to hit the pay to win players to get what I want :)

chillinfar
09-13-2015, 12:07 PM
fanboyism is coming to forum. Out.

P.S: I'm not a freetard like you mr. unregistered, but this unbalanced issues are discouraging casuals to spend cash in game.

sephirothz
09-13-2015, 01:26 PM
people who spend money for the slayers is not stupid
you should know the hierarchy of needs
they just want to fulfill they needs
so there's nobody stupid on spending money on PPS
if you don't get what's hierarchy of needs, use google to find your answer

darkeleon
09-13-2015, 01:54 PM
why it don´t have a 2 phase like the last coliseum T_T i still in gold box:rolleyes: but it give tons of pudding so is ok
the slayer card could give advantage but why could you try beat lv5 people to lose?i´m lv5 by my 400k sed but i keep hiting the lv 3 =DD with almost 100% win
:cool:i will have 2 event ticket to next event

chillinfar
09-13-2015, 02:16 PM
people who spend money for the slayers is not stupid
you should know the hierarchy of needs
they just want to fulfill they needs
so there's nobody stupid on spending money on PPS
if you don't get what's hierarchy of needs, use google to find your answer

I will correct you. "there's nobody stupid on spending A LOT OF money on PPS". Casual cashers still fucked since SEG event. Tricked cards are very unbalanced, but this came insane when someone get more than one, this is even worse than muling. And is known the bad rate of event gacha.

As on ULMF said, "there is no middle class" on PPS and that can be dangerous in the future.

Katiee
09-17-2015, 04:24 PM
So I just got a PeroPero Coliseum Ticket for a Mission reward and I looked and saw I still have some left over from the event that I didn't get to use. However, the game said they would expire/disappear after the event ended. So why do I still have them? Will I be able to use these when the event comes around again, or should I quickly use them at Kurito's Nest if they are going to disappear soon?

Kotono
09-17-2015, 04:59 PM
Last time, you kept them until the next colo started, and then they poofed.

Katiee
09-17-2015, 07:29 PM
Alrightly thanks! I'll hold onto them for now then I guess, until the bugs with the Nest are fixed, I'm a little worried about doing them atm.

Is there any place to see updates / patch notes for the game? I saw someone post some in another thread, maybe I should go ask in that one instead xD

Kotono
09-17-2015, 07:51 PM
All we know for that is whatever gets posted in the game itself, in the news under it, or on facebook/twitter.