PDA

View Full Version : [Event] A Friendship Worth Fighting For

ZOLANTON
07-26-2016, 05:49 AM
Back to the usual medal collection we go. I love Geraniums as flowers by the way.

I'll be trying the stages in a minute.

Drynix
07-26-2016, 05:54 AM
3* on first 3 stages with baseline positions. You can swap a few arround, they are really clear. <br />
<br />
Stage 4 is hard. You need to use the cannons. I placed 2 squads at the bottom camp, 1 to take the...

JessMini
07-26-2016, 05:55 AM
?-3 - Move helper one tent to the right.
?-4 - Move helper to the bottom.

Leave the rest in their starting positions, this event was pretty simple.

Looks like we're getting 7 days of 12-5 farming!

ZOLANTON
07-26-2016, 06:10 AM
?-3 - Move helper one tent to the right.
?-4 - Move helper to the bottom.

Leave the rest in their starting positions, this event was pretty simple.

Looks like we're getting 7 days of 12-5 farming!

Exactly! One move in these stages and it's a guaranteed 3*. Got all medals first try. Pretty simple first phase. The bosses in the ?-4 are a little sturdy, but with a strong team and use of cannons they will fall.

Armeris
07-26-2016, 06:19 AM
Almost a perfect roll, I think I've spent my luck in this game for ever XD

PS: Agree with ZOLATION about Geraniums, the breasts are a bit larger and exaggerated, but she is so cute :3.

Corintis
07-26-2016, 06:47 AM

PS: Agree with ZOLATION about Geraniums, the breasts are a bit larger and exaggerated, but she is so cute :3.
Darn you! I purposely skipped the last gatcha for this one, and I snag Peach instead!

Gaem nos aye bael'd out last time and is forcing me to make it up.

LastSensei
07-26-2016, 06:48 AM
Geranium - 3 (40 energy)
Just move the bottom-right unit to rightmost camp.

Geranium - 4 (80 energy)
Leave your 2 strongest unit untouched. Place the remaining 3 units to the bottom. (2 units ain't enough even with cannons)

This is how I got all the last medals on the last two missions.

victor sant
07-26-2016, 07:04 AM
Hard? It is actually pretty easy, you don't need to use the cannons, they only do a small damage on the pest and can be totally ignored. <br />
All you need is a fast team at the lower camp, so it can...

nikonana
07-26-2016, 07:19 AM
Geranium art looks silly with her round face and oversized balloons.

Just checked Lena's (previous event girl) skill description, god fucking dammit Nutaku get your shit together.

Still holding back from rolling since my last 50 gem roll was disaster, 145 gems atm.

Carnis
07-26-2016, 07:36 AM
About Geranium :
http://flowerknightgirl.gamepedia.com/Geranium
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Geranium
So - time to gather cakes for her.

Meister
07-26-2016, 07:40 AM
My 1st ever 10+1 roll

And now i'm flower broke again :D

Myrdin
07-26-2016, 08:00 AM
I second that.
Her eyes are inhuman, and she looks like some weird psychopatic alien. Also those G cups are what are they supposed to be are rather obnoxius. But hey I get the Japanese fetish - big boobed girl in what seems to be a school uniform..... hate it so much.
Indeed get your shit together. You can draw pretty amazing fantasy female without exaggerated mega jungos, and silly slutty costumes.

If you dont believe just try to google some fantasy female knight/warrior/sorceress/etc fan art. There are tons of amazing artworks to draw inspiration from, rather than the usual slutty big breasted chick trope. You´re welcome

Zerana
07-26-2016, 08:01 AM

Super lucky, congrats on the roll. ♥ I really like how totally adorable Geraniums is. I like her larger chest too, but that's just me.

Darn you! I purposely skipped the last gatcha for this one, and I snag Peach instead!

Ooo nice. I really want Peach. I tried when her limited gotcha was up, but didn't get her. I am totally desperate for a Hit girl. I have sooooo many blue ampys.

My 1st ever 10+1 roll

Congrats on the rainbow. ♥

Meister
07-26-2016, 08:16 AM
Congrats on the rainbow. ♥

Thank you! though I doubt that i'll be that lucky on my next roll :D

victor sant
07-26-2016, 08:20 AM
What I feel bad about Geranium is that, what she have in weird on her visual, she has on being good.
Her x1.2 skill activation rate based on affection seems pretty busted, considering that the x1.2 chance on the 3rd turn from Tachibana and Moonvine is pretty noticeable.

nikonana
07-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Lechen is much better due multihit skill + atk-def buff + better atk-def-ms.

Better put this boobie monster with Moonvine+Tachibana+Cymbidium for more skill trigger

Lied
07-26-2016, 09:09 AM
I want to pull but don't think I could handle another 0 5-star pull. It feels like 2/3 of my friend list has at least one 6* now and a few people have 2 or 3. Also pretty disappointed with how low Lechenaultia's HP (and thus total power) is, since I was hoping adding her would finally get me the 400k power quest reward.

Myrdin
07-26-2016, 09:13 AM
I want to pull but don't think I could handle another 0 5-star pull. It feels like 2/3 of my friend list has at least one 6* now and a few people have 2 or 3. Also pretty disappointed with how low Lechenaultia's HP (and thus total power) is, since I was hoping adding her would finally get me the 400k power quest reward.

I know what you mean. I was strongly considering of doing the Pierce gacha, but for some reason I dont wanna risk those hardly gotten flower gems. Hoping for some nice event like "guaranteed 5*" or something so I wanna have some gems saved up just in case.

Lied
07-26-2016, 09:25 AM
Event maps are nice and simple this time, since the default positions work for all 4 maps. Last boss is a bit tanky but can still be handled by one squad without the extra cannons. I may throw in an extra pierce unit in my helper squad for this event to make it a bit more helpful.

Anyone know what's under that locked panel in the fourth map?

thewind32
07-26-2016, 09:30 AM
Anyone know what's under that locked panel in the fourth map?

It's a RNG arrow that connects to path above it. It's not worth the hassle at all.

Drip
07-26-2016, 09:35 AM
It's a RNG arrow that connects to path above it. It's not worth the hassle at all.
Well, people could use it for farming coins if they really want: put 4 really slow teams on the track to the locked node, and one really fast team (a certain 870 speed helper comes to mind ;) ) on the shortest track towards the flagpole. As long as the fast team reaches the flagpole before the rng node is unlocked, it can give quite some coins on completion.

MiqDoloran
07-26-2016, 09:36 AM
I know what you mean. I was strongly considering of doing the Pierce gacha, but for some reason I dont wanna risk those hardly gotten flower gems. Hoping for some nice event like "guaranteed 5*" or something so I wanna have some gems saved up just in case.
I'm just waiting for these from now on.

Zenithale
07-26-2016, 10:22 AM
Exactly, and that's really sad, knowing you need to trigger it 4 times for that...
Well, in fact that's just an easy way to finish the map (but not 3*, of course), with the 5 Teams at the same starting Camp, like that you only have to deal with few enemies/Boss. But still, they could at least have added a Chest there IMO...

thewind32
07-26-2016, 10:22 AM
Well, people could use it for farming coins if they really want: put 4 really slow teams on the track to the locked node, and one really fast team (a certain 870 speed helper comes to mind ;) ) on the shortest track towards the flagpole. As long as the fast team reaches the flagpole before the rng node is unlocked, it can give quite some coins on completion.

Something like that crossed my mind but didn't think it would be viable. But since you brought it up I gave it a spin. Placing my own helper squad at the 3rd camp (counted from the top, with the blue arrow pointing towards it), and my other squads each containing just 1 of my slowest units at speed 210, 210, 215 in the loop. My ally's helper squad was in the 300s, slowest I had available. The main squad was able to clear the map before the node gets unlocked although with heavy casualties lol.

End result was 5712 gold and 242 seeds. This is, in no way, comparable to 12-5 farming. So yea, in case anyone was thinking of trying.

Well, in fact that's just an easy way to finish the map (but not 3*, of course), with the 5 Teams at the same starting Camp, like that you only have to deal with few enemies/Boss. But still, they could at least have added a Chest there IMO...

Yea I suppose it will benefit newer players with difficulty covering too many pests on that map. Helps them to get 1 *. When I first did the map I thought there would probably be a pest under it or something worthwhile given the 4 levels of locks. When I unlocked it though... :eek:

Unregistered
07-26-2016, 10:27 AM
I'm just waiting for these from now on.

I'm waiting too, but if the gacha from the voting event isn't totally lame (or isn't after the next guaranteed 5* gacha) I might do that one.

Drip
07-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Something like that crossed my mind but didn't think it would be viable. But since you brought it up I gave it a spin. Placing my own helper squad at the 3rd camp (counted from the top, with the blue arrow pointing towards it), and my other squads each containing just 1 of my slowest units at speed 210, 210, 215 in the loop. My ally's helper squad was in the 300s, slowest I had available. The main squad was able to clear the map before the node gets unlocked although with heavy casualties lol.

End result was 5712 gold and 242 seeds. This is, in no way, comparable to 12-5 farming. So yea, in case anyone was thinking of trying.
Ah, that's not quite as good as the ?-3 we had a while back that gave upto about 11,000 for 50 stamina. Though that one didn't have any of those webs within the final loop, maybe that's what makes the difference.

Myrdin
07-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Do we actually have any intel on the guaranteed 5* in any foreseeable future ? Or all we all just gripping our handfull of pennies and hoping for the best ?

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-26-2016, 10:59 AM
I think everyone just hopes for the best, just in case i suggest you wait for the special gacha with the winners from the past event, if it's has something like drawing a winner girl guaranteed then it may be worth to wait for a good chance of a rainbow girl

Ikki
07-26-2016, 03:17 PM
I think everyone just hopes for the best, just in case i suggest you wait for the special gacha with the winners from the past event, if it's has something like drawing a winner girl guaranteed then it may be worth to wait for a good chance of a rainbow girl

I highly doubt that, nutaku gave a guaranteed 6* of your choice (from a certain pool of 6* girls) for 50$, there´s no way they would give a guaranteed alpinia/baccara for just 50 flower gems, since they already gave a compensation, it will just be another priority gacha with the 3 winners with increased rates, so forget it

Aavar
07-26-2016, 06:48 PM

Yea I suppose it will benefit newer players with difficulty covering too many pests on that map. Helps them to get 1 *. When I first did the map I thought there would probably be a pest under it or something worthwhile given the 4 levels of locks. When I unlocked it though... :eek:

I have been farming it for gold have been getting 10k to 11 k gold around 400 seed. I put 3 in the 2nd camp, the one that loops for cannons and 1 group in the closed loop camp with Lily who negates spider webs( you don't want to go slow,the gold/seeds you get depends on the distance you move ). and I put 1 group at the bottom to kill the two bosses there. (it also finishes it for 3 medals) all groups move from 515 to 582 the group in the closed loop moves 515.

thewind32
07-27-2016, 01:32 AM
I have been farming it for gold have been getting 10k to 11 k gold around 400 seed. I put 3 in the 2nd camp, the one that loops for cannons and 1 group in the closed loop camp with Lily who negates spider webs( you don't want to go slow,the gold/seeds you get depends on the distance you move ). and I put 1 group at the bottom to kill the two bosses there. (it also finishes it for 3 medals) all groups move from 515 to 582 the group in the closed loop moves 515.

Nice, thanks for sharing. However, that is still not as efficient as 12-5. 12-5 nets me around 4.6k gold and 1k seeds each run, for 40 stamina. Running it twice (equal stamina with ?-4) should give you 9k++ gold and then using the seeds and selling the units will give you another 5k (assuming all pulled were 2*, each sold for 250).

In total it still yields more gold than ?-4 even if the seeds from ?-4 were translated to gold as well. Not to mention, running a map twice means you get more chances of secret gardens, raid bosses, and ampies. Speaking of which, I know gardens spawn from ?-4, I'm not sure if raid bosses and ampies spawn from ?-4. But I have not done ?-4 enough times.

Even if they do spawn, having twice the chance is still more worthwhile. Also, having more seeds to pull means more chances to upgrade any girls that you need too. Finally, the experience gained from 1 run of 12-5 is already more than twice of ?-4.

Gosara
07-27-2016, 02:40 AM
huhuhu my 10+1 gacha, and many got rainbows today.. wondering about the rates of the first day when theres a change in limited gachas girls.

Ikki
07-27-2016, 02:55 AM
huhuhu my 10+1 gacha, and many got rainbows today.. wondering about the rates of the first day when theres a change in limited gachas girls.

thats a really good pull, congrats, 1 rainbow and 2 gold, damn

victor sant
07-27-2016, 06:01 AM
Lechen is much better due multihit skill + atk-def buff + better atk-def-ms.

Better put this boobie monster with Moonvine+Tachibana+Cymbidium for more skill trigger

Comparing with the Geranium, lechen team DPS ends lower, because, while she as high parameter herself, her skill trigger is low and she don't improve the rest of the team damage, while Geranium trigger is higher (even if single targer) and she makes the whole team stronger.

Also, the next event girl, Hypericum (also slash damage), feels like an improved, Lechen.
Both has pretty close stats. But Lechen skill chance is low (22% at lvl 5) and her atk buff is also low (15% for 2 girls), now Hypericum have 34% skill chance (and hits 3 targets), and her atk buff is 25%.

Not that all this matter, since Lechen is the most beautiful of them, and will be the one to be on my main team.

I want to pull but don't think I could handle another 0 5-star pull. It feels like 2/3 of my friend list has at least one 6* now and a few people have 2 or 3.I know that feel, I will keep all my gems for when we have another 10 + 1 gatcha with 5* tickets like the one we had. This seem the only way for me to get 5* girls that aren't free (The only 5* I got on the 10 + 1 draw was chocolate cosmos, and guess what? She was given for free)

flink
07-27-2016, 06:13 AM
Speaking of which, I know gardens spawn from ?-4, I'm not sure if raid bosses and ampies spawn from ?-4.

Yes, I got an ampy for ?-4.

Largepotato
07-27-2016, 07:09 AM

That's because the amount of gold/seeds is based on distance traveled.

You would be better off having 1-3 Lilac groups in the loop rather than 4 slow units. With main groups as fast as possible to clear out the map before the Lilacs open the node.

Haters
07-29-2016, 10:30 AM
2nd phase is already released. And this is the strategy that I used to cleared all the map

?-5: from top to bottom : 1-1-1-2
?-6: same strategy as ?-5
?-7: from top to bottom, left to right: 1-1-1-2
?-8: from left to right: put your strongest squad on the first tent, and you all set. All you gotta do is pray for RNG, and the boss is pretty strong even thou it's only lvl 62 and he weaks against pierce type , so you might wanna arrange your squad before enter the map.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 10:31 AM
After the maintenance, phase 2 is live. I'm not sure if that was intended or not

MiqDoloran
07-29-2016, 10:56 AM
Phase 1 was too ez

Zenshin
07-29-2016, 11:09 AM
I found that on ?-8 that you mostly teleport back to the far left or far right. So on my second go I made sure to stack up my squads (due to being under leveled) to make sure I took out the middle groups of enemies/bosses. After that it was just a run around, teleport back, take everything else out at random. Two of the bosses hit like trucks for me. The one from the second from left camp, and the final one. Luckily, I had a strong supporter who was the last one left by the end.

Happy to have cleared this event, as it's the first one dealing with medals that I have.

ZeroZet
07-29-2016, 11:35 AM
2nd phase is already released. And this is the strategy that I used to cleared all the map
Conventions for naming second phase maps mark them as ?-5 to ?-8. So, did you mean first phase maps after all?)

fromelette
07-29-2016, 11:42 AM

?-1: from top to bottom : 1-1-1-2
?-2: same strategy as ?-1
?-3: from top to bottom, left to right: 1-1-1-2
?-4: from left to right: put your strongest squad on the first tent, and you all set. All you gotta do is pray for RNG, and the boss is pretty strong even thou it's only lvl 62 and he weaks against pierce type , so you might wanna arrange your squad before enter the map.

Pretty good, got destroyed on the first tent on ?-8 before I read that =p.

Only differences are that on ?-6 I found 4-0-1-0 to be safer as the teleport on top will get you to the bottom spawn anyway and that minimizes RNG node risk, and on ?-7 going 1(optional)-1-2-1 gives you access to the top 2 cannons which can be helpful for newer players.

Haters
07-29-2016, 11:42 AM
Conventions for naming second phase maps mark them as ?-5 to ?-8. So, did you mean first phase maps after all?)

Apparently they didn't show anything about it on this event but thanks for pointing that out anyway, and obviously I was talking the 2nd phase, edited xD.

IvanLedah21
07-29-2016, 11:50 AM
Apparently they didn't show anything about it on this event but thanks for pointing that out anyway, and obviously I was talking the 2nd phase, edited xD.

They don't show it on the event, in-game, it's just used on boards like this to make it easier to distinguish (otherwise people would have to say Phase 1-Map 1 (1-1 would suggest the campaign map). Anyways, I just love how they always seem to release new maps while I'm at work >.<

that said, isn't it unusual for them to release the 2nd phase on a Friday?

PSthebest
07-29-2016, 12:18 PM
I just did ?-8 right now. Not really hard to do. Only gotta pray for the RNG at the end. I couldn't get 3 stars because of it, but in the end I got 17200 gold and 1 ampy.

Just found a new farm spot.

Zerana
07-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Wonder if they messed up with the release or if this is intentional. Said the next phase isn't going to be out until next Tuesday, but nice to have it for ?-8 farming.

Audhild
07-29-2016, 12:26 PM
that said, isn't it unusual for them to release the 2nd phase on a Friday?

Yeah, I think they made mistake. It even says in the event info that phase 2 is scheduled to start at 2016/08/02.

Ikki
07-29-2016, 05:24 PM
Probably they wanted to put the character choice gacha and they put the second phase of the event along with it? not on purpose i guess

Corintis
07-29-2016, 05:41 PM
I just did ?-8 right now. Not really hard to do. Only gotta pray for the RNG at the end. I couldn't get 3 stars because of it, but in the end I got 17200 gold and 1 ampy.

Just found a new farm spot.
If you're like me and are fresh outta coins for powering up your knights, ?-7 is pretty much the place to go. With bad RNG, you're pretty much guaranteed 9k coins, 16k coins if your RNG is good. Not bad at all for 50 stamina.

LastSensei
07-29-2016, 08:41 PM
Just how ridiculously low is the chance to reach that single enemy? I've done 4 runs with countless RNG repetitions and NOT a single one of the girls managed to "luck" out to reach it.

Distortedrealms
07-29-2016, 08:58 PM
Nice, just got all 24 medals. ?-8 took two tries but I made the mistake of putting my strongest/fastest in the worst starting position the first time and they cleared the stage with one boss left remaining. Honestly only advice I can give is keep the far left starting camp empty, unless you have a really strong team, because one of the other teams will teleport on that path later to take the boss after a barrage of cannons weakens it making it easier. Fast squads are not really needed for this one it seems and I found an average of 500 speed on all squads, including the helper, keeps the group close together for the most part.

Good luck

senvil
07-30-2016, 01:42 AM
Just how ridiculously low is the chance to reach that single enemy? I've done 4 runs with countless RNG repetitions and NOT a single one of the girls managed to "luck" out to reach it.

got mine in 2 attempts just bad RNG :(

- - - Updated - - -

Feel like i won the mini lottery.

http://imgur.com/a/nQEe6

Ammo
07-30-2016, 02:33 AM
This event is sooo nice and chill after that voting thing. Anyone tried the popularity gacha?

Slavedriver
07-30-2016, 04:57 AM
You've got to be lucky, I guess. I zipped through ?-5 through ?-8 non-stop, one mission per.

Myrdin
07-30-2016, 12:18 PM
?-7 is bloody annoying with that RNG node before the bosses. Had to run this map over 10 till it finally "clicked" and I managed to clear it.
But overall I am happy with this event - finally can go and farm some much needed manyus and bloom dragons, rather than just spending my stamina on stupid grind maps trying to earn tickets/skill/dress blooms or whatnot.

Edit: Now on the flip side - this map is insanely good for Cash Runs. Its even better than Saturday Money maps.
50 Energy nets approx 12K gold each run - It differs between 7,6 up to 14,4K from what I´ve seen. Plus you get 4 2* girls to sell.
So after 6 runs at 300 Energy, you get a LOT of money, plus a full rotation of 2* girls worth selling (another 5K gold).
Id say - once you cleared the event itself, Run this as much as you can ;)

PSthebest
07-31-2016, 09:43 AM
If you're like me and are fresh outta coins for powering up your knights, ?-7 is pretty much the place to go. With bad RNG, you're pretty much guaranteed 9k coins, 16k coins if your RNG is good. Not bad at all for 50 stamina.

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna check it later. See if my RNG is good on this map, if not, just run the ?-8 for the amps

Zerana
07-31-2016, 09:44 PM
I have to agree with Myrdin about ?-7. That has got to be the best coin farming map we have ever gotten. Just a shame it won't spawn advanced gardens or give ampys, but at least we won't run out of money for a long time.

fghk0
08-01-2016, 06:01 AM

Do not be discouraged! remember correctly gems will disappear after 180 days, so brave - click!

Rainbow will appear. : ) :cool::cool::cool:

Drip
08-01-2016, 06:14 AM
Do not be discouraged! remember correctly gems will disappear after 180 days, so brave - click!

Rainbow will appear. : ) :cool::cool::cool:
Or hope for another Guaranteed 6* ticket weekend event, though those can only be played with nGold, not with gems.

fghk0
08-01-2016, 08:22 AM
If there are guaranteed 6 * ... I think I'll be super happy! :o:o:o

Saertis
08-01-2016, 08:27 AM
remember correctly gems will disappear after 180 days
That apply to FG bought with N gold only. FG acquired while playing are permanent.

fghk0
08-01-2016, 08:47 AM
That apply to FG bought with N gold only. FG acquired while playing are permanent.

Ah ~ ~ That is really good news! Thanks informed ;););)

Zerana
08-01-2016, 11:52 AM

Well this scared me since I have a nice amount of gems saved up.

This made me feel a whole lot better. ♥

Ikki
08-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Or hope for another Guaranteed 6* ticket weekend event, though those can only be played with nGold, not with gems.

Maybe they put another guaranteed 6* ticket (probably with nutaku gold) for christmas with better choices like dmm, not exactly like them but surely better than chosing between only 4 girls

MiqDoloran
08-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Maybe they put another guaranteed 6* ticket (probably with nutaku gold) for christmas with better choices like dmm, not exactly like them but surely better than chosing between only 4 girls
There's supposed to be a free 6* for Christmas.

Tenhou
08-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Also heard something about getting a free 6* ticket once you have played 100 days on DMM but i have no idea whether it is true or not.

sniddy
08-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Im over day 100 so - not here

ZeroZet
08-04-2016, 05:59 AM
Also heard something about getting a free 6* ticket once you have played 100 days on DMM but i have no idea whether it is true or not.When I heard it, it was a year, not 100 days... So, it would be a loooong time till we'll be able to see it)