View Full Version : New Level Presents?

Shadowfae
09-11-2015, 05:30 AM
I just logged in and got:
"Reached level 10. You received Healer Iris as a present!"

"Reached level 35. You received Platinum Armor as a present!"

"Reached level 40. You received 5x Sacred Crystal as a present!"

"Reached level 45. You received Platinum Armor as a present!"

Not quite sure where this came from. Did anyone else get these, too? Level 45 seems to be the highest one, since I'm up over 100 now...

Skulkraken
09-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Yeah, I got the healer, too. Didn't get any of the other presents since I'm still below level 35.

Shadowfae
09-11-2015, 05:40 AM
I used the platinum armour and 3 of my black fairies on Nanaly, then went and read the news and found this:

‐To retrieve units which is not yet implemented and was distibuted by mistake as Rank-Up Bonus
‐Fixing the failure that there was no message to notify the gaining of Rank-Up Bonus

‐Fixing the failure in communication error on using Easter Egg
*In this case, the Easter Egg will not be consumed by this failure and the stamina will not be recovered.

As to show our apology, we will distribute 1 Sacred Crystal after the next regular maintenance is completed,
to all the users who had registered before September 11th, 2015 (Fri) 2:00(EST).

--------------------

Does this mean that the units were distributed by mistake and should not have been, so they are going to be taken away? Or does it mean that there was a mistake that they were not being distributed and now they are? Also, what is the Easter Egg? /confused all around.

What happens to the units and things we already used by that time? What if we level up Iris?

Overload
09-11-2015, 05:59 AM
Does this mean that the units were distributed by mistake and should not have been, so they are going to be taken away? Or does it mean that there was a mistake that they were not being distributed and now they are? Also, what is the Easter Egg? /confused all around.

What happens to the units and things we already used by that time? What if we level up Iris?

The things we got today are the correct rank-up bonus, before that you got with 50 a platinum sailor that wasn't implemented. I had that and it was corrected after my report.

Shadowfae
09-11-2015, 06:04 AM
The things we got today are the correct rank-up bonus, before that you got with 50 a platinum sailor that wasn't implemented. I had that and it was corrected after my report.

Ahh, that makes sense-- it was confusing me because I was well past 50 and never got that platinum sailor (or any other level up present at all, much less one that appeared to be in error). Thanks for clarifying! Now I know I can safely use these without fear. :)

Tenhou
09-11-2015, 06:47 AM
Nice that we are getting more rewards. Double gold healers, wohoo!

Shadowfae
09-11-2015, 06:52 AM
Nice that we are getting more rewards. Double gold healers, wohoo!

Yes, that pleases me, though now I need 2 silver healers (one for Iris and one for Dorca). Where are you, silver healers?!

Danex
09-11-2015, 08:45 AM
That's some good news. Good surprise to have a gold healer in my team :3

Lafate
09-11-2015, 09:09 AM
This Iris just simply served to bring my own to -2 CR >:D She was magic energy the second I got her!

Sasha
09-11-2015, 03:13 PM
I 30CC my iris within half an hour of getting her, only got a CR out of her though.