PDA

View Full Version : Coucou

Katina
09-11-2015, 01:59 PM
So short introduction hmmm...

I'm a girl living in France, i'm playing Aigis (lvl 138 almost 139) and Angelic Saga (lvl 100). I really like their gameplay, art (hentai don't hurt me but i'm clearly not staying in those games for that), sure some stuff can be improved but eh nothing is perfect the first time^^

Hobbies : Reading (last book : Ombres Chinoises by Lisa See, "Dreams of Joy" -> english title), playing games of course (nutaku, paradox, blizzard, ect...), hiking and eating (love my country for that :p) !

What else, i'm working in environnement stuff and i have a cat Onyx (full black).

Overload
09-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the forum of the not entirely sane ones. o/
Aigis and Angelic Saga are indeed good games even without the hentai, LoV is also not so bad^^
What games exactly do you like of Paradox and Blizzard? I guess Hearthstone from Blizzard?

Kotono
09-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Well then, welcome.

I wonder if anyone would believe me if I said I played the games only for the gameplay :rolleyes:
The art is just a bonus!

ShadowMiku
09-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Interesting intro. :) Not a lot do I see intros where the members actually talk about both what they play and what they do/a little about themselves. Usually it's one or the other.

About the hentai, yeah nothing wrong with that. All though it is a plus to be able to play these games and get rewarded with that and some if not all of us (can't tell if Kotono is serious or not LOL, good work ;3) were brought here because of it, some people just play it for the whole game play aspect of it. PPS definitely one of the games I play for both game play and hentai. :3 I was sold on the game play when these events like Pero Gambit and the Elite Guard came into PPS and have learned a lot from it! You can pretty much say my motivation for playng has changed from release to now.

Anyway, welcome! Yay a fellow hiker! :)

Katina
09-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Welcome to the forum of the not entirely sane ones. o/
Aigis and Angelic Saga are indeed good games even without the hentai, LoV is also not so bad^^
What games exactly do you like of Paradox and Blizzard? I guess Hearthstone from Blizzard?

All main Paradox games (CK, EU, HoI) except Victoria never try this one, historical period doesn't please me. Blizzard (Diablo, Stracraft, even WoW for some years (I left when they release Cataclysme)). I tried Hearthstone but i didn't really liked this one, Angelic is more funny and beautiful.