PDA

View Full Version : About Equipment ...

Mystic
08-13-2016, 01:58 AM
Join this discussion to share how you level up equipment.
If you're are too poor to show off rainbows you can always show off with your equipment collection.

Ramazan
08-13-2016, 02:12 AM
Arent you that guy from discord who always says "read" when i (or anybody) asks questions? Dude, if i wasnt lazy enough to read things and dont want to socialize a bit then i wouldnt bother with discord -_____-

Mystic
08-13-2016, 02:20 AM
Back in the previous and first $50 gacha, some people (not calling names) were furious because they spun a 10+1 pull (probably a character priority gacha) and starting bitching it out on discord, claiming they weren't informed and stuff. Didn't want any of that to happen this time, and the hell that happened afterwards. Sorry if I seemed annoying or angry, I really didn't want anything that could be prevented to happen.

Ramazan
08-13-2016, 02:35 AM
Well there are all types of people and so different talks on discord, ppl generally come there for a fresh air and socialize, i myself generally dont need much help but ask them anyway because different opinions make chat more fun and thats why we play games.
And about that 10+1 pull business, well you cant inform people before they come to discord and prevent all that sh*t talk, just wait for a random dude to answer them or switch to off-topic section or whatever :P

Mystic
08-13-2016, 02:51 AM
No one commenting on how to level equipment?
Following the guides i have this image of bracelets,
Probably saves you around 4 bracelets and quite some coins