PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate 4* girls. Combine or not?

inferno1337
08-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a lot of duplicate 4* girls. I am unsure if I should combine them or not (No 3* girls left in my squads). Are there any 4* I should never combine? Has anyone here ever combined 5* or even 6* girls?

SoulStealer
08-13-2016, 06:00 PM
If you don't use 3* in your squads it's almost always worth it to combine 4* if only for the extra equip slot which can be quite relevant

Ikki
08-13-2016, 06:14 PM
you can get 4* in the normal gacha, and you will get 4* girls in almost every 10+1 pull, so no reason for not combining them, 1 extra equip slot + posible skill upgrade are always welcome

Unregistered
08-13-2016, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a lot of duplicate 4* girls. I am unsure if I should combine them or not (No 3* girls left in my squads). Are there any 4* I should never combine? Has anyone here ever combined 5* or even 6* girls?

Them of ALL rank character unit(2* to 6*) must be combine.
Because those cobined unit added Equipment frame.
This is two Equipment frames that is combined of two units,if there are three Equipment frames that three is.four is same process.

The new units(gacha,drop,etc) are that have only one a Equipment frame.

So later,It is mounted the New Equipment,It is that are four item,bracelets, necklaces, rings, but the name was forgotten consisting of another equipment.

Therefore,character unit of the Equipment frame desirable more often than is.

The details of which are, I think that wirte a coment of this wiki , blog , youtube and tells us maybe I asked to the Japanese.

http://bit.ly/2bnnyKk
http://bit.ly/2aYs6sF
http://bit.ly/2aHqg0t
http://bit.ly/2aQv0lF
http://bit.ly/2bc5Id7
http://bit.ly/2blrQCP
http://bit.ly/2b3tOYT
http://bit.ly/2bc6TZZ
http://bit.ly/2aMyQ9L

There knows.

By that, it would be useful for our play.
More easily, I think more quickly capture can be.

Tenhou
08-13-2016, 07:40 PM
Thanks to events you will eventually be filled up with 20 5* characters anyways with full equipment slots and skill level. This is why it's so important to combine the gacha 4*, 5* and 6* because otherwise they can't compete with the event girls in the long run.

Drip
08-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Thanks to events you will eventually be filled up with 20 5* characters anyways with full equipment slots and skill level. This is why it's so important to combine the gacha 4*, 5* and 6* because otherwise they can't compete with the event girls in the long run.
Well, for the 6* girls , if you happen to get a double very early in your career, then there's something to say to *not* combine them at first, level one normally, but level the other to 30 not evolved (relatively cheap to do), and only combine her when your other girls start outperforming her.

sniddy
08-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Well, for the 6* girls , if you happen to get a double very early in your career, then there's something to say to *not* combine them at first, level one normally, but level the other to 30 not evolved (relatively cheap to do), and only combine her when your other girls start outperforming her.

Pretty much this, 4* girls in time will drop out a little, no point in levelling 2, maybe real early levelling up to 15/20 and then waiitng for them to be out performed....heck I've been playing since 1st event and I still have a 3* in my lists - not for much longer but lotus is pretty good

PSthebest
08-14-2016, 09:29 AM
Them of ALL rank character unit(2* to 6*) must be combine.
Because those cobined unit added Equipment frame.
This is two Equipment frames that is combined of two units,if there are three Equipment frames that three is.four is same process.

The new units(gacha,drop,etc) are that have only one a Equipment frame.

So later,It is mounted the New Equipment,It is that are four item,bracelets, necklaces, rings, but the name was forgotten consisting of another equipment.

Therefore,character unit of the Equipment frame desirable more often than is.

The details of which are, I think that wirte a coment of this wiki , blog , youtube and tells us maybe I asked to the Japanese.
There knows.

By that, it would be useful for our play.
More easily, I think more quickly capture can be.

Man... I couldn't understand a thing.

Unregistered
08-14-2016, 10:34 AM
You would have to use materials to level up both of your duplicates.
They'll ending up getting merged together eventually, so I would count it as an opportunity loss of those materials.
You always wanna prioritize leveling characters you think you'll keep around the longest.
You always wanna look at the event running that week and what character will be replaced when you receive them.
Decide which of your team members is "on death row" and try to hold off on using stuff to level them if possible.
You'll reach a point in the game when you are scrounging to level your good characters and you'll be thinking to yourself "why did I waste all those good red manyus leveling that duplicate character?!"

victor sant
08-14-2016, 01:21 PM
I combine even my 5* girls dupe girls (right 3 equip slots Orchid? ¬¬). At some point you will even ditch 4* girls to replace them with 5* event girls, so there is no point dedicating much rerources to duplicates, just level up them enough that you can clear the stages, opening equip slots also helps you to increase their power without speding resources on them.

Myrdin
08-14-2016, 01:46 PM
Pretty much what other people have said. Merge the 4* to make them more useful as eventually you will phase them out from the squad for event 5*

Discoceris
08-14-2016, 06:14 PM
If you don't use 3* in your squads it's almost always worth it to combine 4* if only for the extra equip slot which can be quite relevant

I don't think it's this.

I'm almost certain that he got a lot of 4★ girls, but rather than combining and evolving them, he instead kept them as duplicate/triplicate/multiples, and got rid of his 3★ to preserve inventory space. And by all accounts, he must also be dealing with the default inventory slot, spending all flowers on pulls, instead.

This means even if he were to combine out his 4★ girls, he'll end up with less girls available, and even be a team or two less. I'm assuming he's still an early player, less than a total of a month under his belt.

I kept 3★ girls even after 2 months, because they were still powerful, with 100% affection and evolved, than a fully leveled 4★ girl. Eventually, with more events, lucky seed gacha pulls, and careful flower management/spending, I had way too many 4★ and 5★ girls to make 4 teams with, and replaced my 3★ girls when I capped affection for the higher level girls. The process probably took 4 months or so in total; other players who had more time to play this game probably could do it in half the time. Unless you're a whale, in which case you could probably do it in one day.

(edit: I'm an F2P player, and don't spend a dime on browser games)

Miu
08-15-2016, 01:05 AM
Post a screenshot of what you have so we can settle this without speculation :o

Astasia
08-15-2016, 02:20 AM
IME there's very little difference in power between a 3 star girl with 4 equipment slots and a level 5 skill, and a 4 star girl with 1 equipment slot and a level 1 skill. If you aren't combining your 4 stars you might as well be using 3 stars anyway.

IvanLedah21
08-15-2016, 09:20 AM
IME there's very little difference in power between a 3 star girl with 4 equipment slots and a level 5 skill, and a 4 star girl with 1 equipment slot and a level 1 skill. If you aren't combining your 4 stars you might as well be using 3 stars anyway.

Uh... 3* should have higher stats (depending on equipment rank and level) and higher skill activation chance, 4* would have stronger passive. Depending on the passive, maxed 3* should outperform a fresh 4*

Kyosuke Kiryu
08-18-2016, 01:39 AM
Dupes should be merged or sold, those extra equipment slots and skills lvs have much more value than a lv up dupe that eventually you will sell or merge it to another girl, not to mention all the manyus, dragons, coins you may spend on the dupe

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 03:33 AM
There's no reason to waste manyus and gold on something you're eventually going to merge anyways as your event golds pile up. 3 stars are completely fine in the transition from early to midgame, you don't even need to invest much in them. I only leveled 4 of mine past 30, only 1 to 40, the rest were kept in mid-high 20's and managed to hold out until I got more silvers. Unless you have some god-awful luck, 4 11 pulls should give you enough silvers to flesh out a solid team, and then you choose a few 3 stars to level past 30 and fill until you get some more pulls.

Discoceris
08-20-2016, 03:50 PM
There's no reason to waste manyus and gold on something you're eventually going to merge anyways as your event golds pile up. 3 stars are completely fine in the transition from early to midgame, you don't even need to invest much in them. I only leveled 4 of mine past 30, only 1 to 40, the rest were kept in mid-high 20's and managed to hold out until I got more silvers. Unless you have some god-awful luck, 4 11 pulls should give you enough silvers to flesh out a solid team, and then you choose a few 3 stars to level past 30 and fill until you get some more pulls.

This may be true now, but it wasn't the case in the first month. Essentially, unless you were a whale and/or the god/goddess of luck and fortune, you didn't have much choice but to grind up your 3★ girls alongside your freebie 4★, and maybe that one 5★ you claimed to be your waifu when it was the only 5★ anyway.

The dynamic of progression has changed now that the game has been out for a while, and new events are being released with regularity. However, some of the basic tents shouldn't be ignored, especially if you're really unlucky with pulls.

Unregistered
08-21-2016, 01:58 AM
On the other hand, some people are reaching the point where they have nothing left in their teams to upgrade. I have just one girl in my teams who has any room for manyu improvement...every single other team member is evolved and fully upgraded, so now I'm going back to the ones that don't make the cut for the big four teams in case they implement nationality battles (which would invalidate the concept of 'never going to use' girls). Of course I'm saving the appropriate manyus for the event girl we're getting in a few days, but the other colors need to be used somehow.

IvanLedah21
08-22-2016, 07:56 AM
This may be true now, but it wasn't the case in the first month. Essentially, unless you were a whale and/or the god/goddess of luck and fortune, you didn't have much choice but to grind up your 3★ girls alongside your freebie 4★, and maybe that one 5★ you claimed to be your waifu when it was the only 5★ anyway.

The dynamic of progression has changed now that the game has been out for a while, and new events are being released with regularity. However, some of the basic tents shouldn't be ignored, especially if you're really unlucky with pulls.

Agree with this. You work with what you've got, and if you've got shitty gacha luck, by all means level your 3*s because saving those manyus because you'll eventually phase out your 3*s and even 4*s doesn't mean much if it leaves you unable to clear key maps (event maps, 12-3, 12-5)

Myrdin
08-22-2016, 08:41 AM
nationality battles

^ Waiting for this.

Mystic
08-22-2016, 05:42 PM
^ Waiting for this.

Nation Defense soon to come!
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/23/qOk4asf5Q.png

Ancarius
08-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Still ~1,5 months :S

Unregistered
08-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Still ~1,5 months :S

Actually, this is pretty good timing as right now some of us are running out of main girls to upgrade, and the advance notice gives us plenty of time to upgrade our neglected lower girls.