PDA

View Full Version : Party arrangement

Unregistered
08-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Hello all, just a new player question here, how do you arrange girls in the party 1 to 4

Do you all arrange by

1)Spreading their total power evenly?
2)According to their ability skill(eg. Total def, atk, solar burst, activation rate)?
3)Movement speed?
4)The * of the girls?

And can i know it is compulsory that a party consisting of 5 girls must have at least Pierce, Magic, Slash, Strike?

Tenhou
08-16-2016, 12:59 PM
I placed them with even attack in the start, ignoring speed differences as i usually want teams with different speeds.

Nowadays i just replace my weakest girl with a new one though, ignoring whatever power difference it makes.

And no, you don't need to have one of each in every 5man party. The only difference they make at the moment is dealing more damage to some enemies.

Ikki
08-16-2016, 01:08 PM
Personally i have a strong squad 1 (cause thats the helper team) and i spread power, speed and aoe/single skills evenly between teams 2, 3 and 4, and thats the setup i usually use to complete maps, except if they need a certain speed, and about colors being mandatory, i dont think so, if you dont have any strong blue for example, dont put any blue in your helper, i had no strike girl in my helper team for quite a while until i got cactace, heres my team atm

IvanLedah21
08-16-2016, 01:48 PM
Hello all, just a new player question here, how do you arrange girls in the party 1 to 4

Do you all arrange by

1)Spreading their total power evenly?
2)According to their ability skill(eg. Total def, atk, solar burst, activation rate)?
3)Movement speed?
4)The * of the girls?

And can i know it is compulsory that a party consisting of 5 girls must have at least Pierce, Magic, Slash, Strike?

Well a lot could be said about party arranging, but if you're new, most of it won't apply to you right now.

Right now I'd just prioritize:
1: first get 4 full parties lol
2: prioritize your strongest girls (3*s will be your bread and butter for a while, but will be replaced by 4*s and event 5*s in time, if you get lucky maybe even gacha 5*s or 6*s), you'll only really have to play around with speed for certain maps

As your harem, I mean ARMY, grows, you can start thinking about stuff like ability synergy, skill coordination and the like, but that's further down the road, and not something to worry about at present.

Unregistered
08-16-2016, 02:55 PM
New players, just sort by power and be done with it. (Ironically, that's also pretty much the setup to which you return as a veteran, but in between you may have to make adjustments.) The only thing you really need to decide is which girl you need to upgrade and when. I don't remember how I did it with my first account, but since then I've started two more accounts to experiment...with one I'm concentrating on upgrading just a few girls, mostly in team 1, to let my higher level allies use more of their level-limited strength. The other one I'm upgrading the girls more equally in an attempt to not rely on allies so much.

So far I'm finding that it's pretty much a wash...some maps cater to one approach and some maps cater to the other. Neither method is a shortcut to finishing either an event or a campaign map series. I see this as a very good thing, showing that the game is balanced for rewarding hard work and can't be beaten with any cheap low level min-maxing.

Zandel
08-16-2016, 06:08 PM
Main thing to remember is that if you sort by Total Power you will get a lot of high HP but low ATK girls in your teams.
"Total Power" is just HP, ATK and DEF added together when it really should be something closer to (HP+ATKx2+DEFx3).

Another useful thing is putting girls with low HP high ATK in the same squad.
High HP low ATK girls take time to do damage and should be placed together, otherwise the low HP high ATK girls will die before the enemy.

Another pro tip is seeing what skills / passives the girls have and working those together.
As a new player you won't see many of them having a great effect yet but eventually the game is all about them.
For example placing all your +ATK girls together works really well, as does all your +DEF girls.
Some girls have special skills that happen at certain times (Turn 3 skill girls and Turn 1 girls i'm looking at you), placing them all on the same team really helps.

Bottom line, don't be afraid to play around with your teams till you find something that works for you. Each player gets different girls from Gatcha so it's different for everyone.

Unregistered
08-16-2016, 06:40 PM
I feel it's generally best to have 1 of each type on a team from early to mid-game, the extra damage from hitting a weak attribute is pretty significant when fighting enemies that are 10-20 levels higher than your girls. Once your girls are strong though it doesn't matter nearly as much.

Right now I have 4 different squad pages. 1st page is the helper squad page and TP page (for the TP quest and ally rankings), just sort by power and move your strongest/most useful girls in the first squad as that's the helper squad. 2nd page is general farming and clearing, where I try to spread out power equally. 3rd page is for when I need to make a specialized squad to 3* a map (fast, slow, lots of 1 type of damage), and 4th page is a single low level 2* for fighting seed bearers and letting me use multiple raid points on a boss for the raid boss quest without nuking it.

Any useful synergies are pretty obvious (shine crystal drop+bonus solar blast damage, skill proc increase+increased attack with every skill proc, etc.), use them if you can but I honestly wouldn't bother synergizing the generic stat increasing passives unless you have nothing better to do.

Drip
08-16-2016, 07:21 PM
Instead of sorting by power, I almost always sort by ATK. My most powerful girls usually end up in team 1, which is NOT a bad thing, since that is the team that will help my allies. The more powerful the girls are in your first team, the less chance someone will drop you as an ally for a more powerful ally. Midgame, strong allies of variable speed are *extremely* important. People will pick specific allies for some maps because they're powerful enough and/or because their helper squad has a certain speed (like, a very powerful high speed squad to tank you through a map, or a squad with extremely low speed to take a specific short route to kill just one pest but not reach the boss before your regular units cleared all the other pests)

All my teams have one of each type, and then each team has a different type "extra". Most maps have a mix of 2-3 types of mobs, so each team has at least one knight who deals extra damage to whatever mobs they face.
Generally, my first two teams are a bit faster than the other two, and my last two teams is where I put "new girls" for a while until they're leveled high enough to replace a girl from one of the first two squads.

Mystic
08-16-2016, 10:43 PM
Sorry Drip but i think most players like to compare the numbers from Helper squads which means unfortunately high HP units will win out, I'm looking at your Peach. Also many just go for eye candy as well (rainbows bleh).

Some people have partys which use Dendro and Cymbi which is a really strong hit duo, capable of one shotting most mobs. Add on more aoe like BB or Cattelya, if you dont have those add units like edelweiss (2 unit aoe and heal). Personally 4 aoe rainbows + Cymbi is better than 5 rainbows.

senvil
08-17-2016, 02:30 AM
While leveling i just stacked strongest to weakest and got by just fine. Get to a point where your party just poops on anything that is thrown at it. After about 6 weeks this is where I'm at. I still have a ton of 5 star units to lvl and evolve at this point as well always something to do.

IvanLedah21
08-17-2016, 08:08 AM
Sorry Drip but i think most players like to compare the numbers from Helper squads which means unfortunately high HP units will win out, I'm looking at your Peach. Also many just go for eye candy as well (rainbows bleh).

Some people have partys which use Dendro and Cymbi which is a really strong hit duo, capable of one shotting most mobs. Add on more aoe like BB or Cattelya, if you dont have those add units like edelweiss (2 unit aoe and heal). Personally 4 aoe rainbows + Cymbi is better than 5 rainbows.

^ This. People looking at available helper squads can only see TP and Speed, so they don't know if your units have high attack unless they know the units specifically. I know I look for either Speed or certain combos (my favorite is Edelweiss/Toad Lily when going into pest-heavy maps like 12-3/12-5), I don't look at TP much myself since my teams are strong enough to kill most stuff (especially Team 1, my helper team, with 4 evolved rainbows). I only drop allies due to inactivity or raid boss nuking though, my units are strong enough idc if an ally is weaker than the others.