PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Thoughts Hidden in The Palm of Her Hand...

Ramazan
08-23-2016, 09:03 AM
Ok let me create an event thread for the first time xd

In order to get a maxed Southern Cross seems we should log on more often as raid points regenerate quicker than stamina you know, and dont forget to hit raid bosses as low as you can for to multiple people to get their share. Wait until someone finishes raid boss and start another stage to spawn it, simple.

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 09:36 AM
I'm hearing some people are able to get like 15~21 raid battle requests at once.

But I never get more than 2 or 3 raid battle at once, at best, and then I'm at a drought for hours...

IvanLedah21
08-23-2016, 09:40 AM
I'm hearing some people are able to get like 15~21 raid battle requests at once.

But I never get more than 2 or 3 raid battle at once, at best, and then I'm at a drought for hours...

Depends on your friends. Quantity, how active they are and at what times, and how much event running they're doing. I have a full list of 30 friends, but I never have more than 6 RBs active at once, and even seeing that is rare. I'm fairly certain this is due to time zone/schedule differences, as all of them log in every day.

By the way, for the event maps, default setup works for all 4, a bit of RNG is involved but it's not the ridiculous RNG fest of the previous event.

Myrdin
08-23-2016, 10:09 AM
It doe not really matter how many raids pop at the same time as you only have 3 points to spend. Id much rather 2-3 bosses appear every hour or so, than to have 6 of them at once and then nothing for a long time.

Drip
08-23-2016, 10:49 AM
The first hour was crazy, I did have 12 raidbosses on my list then, but most were gone after a few minutes (quite a few nukers around I guess). After that first hour, it was more normal with 0-3 bosses at a time.

nazrin992
08-23-2016, 10:51 AM
So exactly how to trade Medi leaves for rewards?

skasio
08-23-2016, 11:21 AM
So exactly how to trade Medi leaves for rewards?

Shop -> Exchange Center

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 12:10 PM
The pest difficulty seems to be higher on this event, and although I'll miss the flower gems for 3 medaling the maps with my lower accounts, at least you can get the full-strength girl without 3-medaling.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, though the event girl is a hit type, the events in the story with her taking down pests with flames makes her seem like a magic type. Odd.

nazrin992
08-23-2016, 12:31 PM
The pest difficulty seems to be higher on this event, and although I'll miss the flower gems for 3 medaling the maps with my lower accounts, at least you can get the full-strength girl without 3-medaling.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, though the event girl is a hit type, the events in the story with her taking down pests with flames makes her seem like a magic type. Odd.
She's actually Kamen Rider Wizard lol

Ammo
08-23-2016, 02:21 PM
On another note, Hypericum is pretty decent. Stats aren't the best, but her special hits hard and hits 3 instead of 2 like it says while proccing a hell of a lot.

Mystic
08-23-2016, 02:22 PM
Leaving this tip here (great for when you are about to level up or raid points are about to overflow):

Upgrading units/equipment is similar to giving gifts and refreshing the page - It puts you at the top of the list for global raid bosses
Use it to your advantage to get some global raid bosses
And no you won't get banned from it I think :rolleyes:

Ammo
08-23-2016, 02:26 PM
Don't worry about getting banned for upgrading your dudes, that's not going to happen.

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Can someone tell me how to metal stage ?-4 of this event? I keep on missing 2nd pest on top for some reason...

Lemia
08-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Can someone tell me how to metal stage ?-4 of this event? I keep on missing 2nd pest on top for some reason...

Troll or not ?

If not just press the Start Button and pray youre Bottom unit got the Boss :)

Ammo
08-23-2016, 03:48 PM

I did 2 top, 1 middle, 2 bot.

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 04:17 PM
I did 2 top, 1 middle, 2 bot.

Thanks for help! I probable just had my two top teams at wrong speed or something..

Mystic
08-23-2016, 04:25 PM
When they didn't do a balanced squad ;)

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/23/RaJge.png

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 04:31 PM
When they didn't do a balanced squad ;)

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/23/RaJge.png

Wow...how in world did you do that?!! XD

And yes, apparently that was my problem from before. One of squad was much too fast...and I was too lazy to switch my team around for 3 times I did this stage.

Ramazan
08-23-2016, 05:34 PM
Leaving this tip here (great for when you are about to level up or raid points are about to overflow):

Upgrading units/equipment is similar to giving gifts and refreshing the page - It puts you at the top of the list for global raid bosses
Use it to your advantage to get some global raid bosses
And no you won't get banned from it I think :rolleyes:

Thanks! was really useful. Now i can comfortably use all my raid points.

Mystic
08-23-2016, 06:01 PM
The more units u have the easier it is to make a balanced squad. Also the image of my squad is overkill. You just need to makes them similar like the range shouldn't be larger than 100.

sniddy
08-23-2016, 06:35 PM
top pest node is actually tough - make sure something hard hits it

Distortedrealms
08-23-2016, 07:40 PM
Compared to the last one this is a cakewalk. One day and got all medals, and quite a few ampys. Also glad to see the continuation of the random life crystals.

Zerana
08-23-2016, 10:16 PM
This one shouldn't be to hard, but it is a little annoying that they raised the price of the blooms.

Though I guess that is the normal price for them and we just got them cheaper last time.

Ammo
08-23-2016, 11:17 PM
5800 total required if I didn't fail at some basic math.

Lied
08-24-2016, 03:19 AM
Any word if more things (e.g. ampies) to spend the event currency on will be added for phase 2 (like last time)?

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 04:32 AM
Any word if more things (e.g. ampies) to spend the event currency on will be added for phase 2 (like last time)?

Probably a little early in this event to receive that kind of news, but the precedent was certainly set last time so if I had to bet I'd say they're going to do the same thing again unless last time was a total disaster for them.

Mystic
08-24-2016, 05:03 AM
Got 3000 right now, many others have to. It is very likely there will be extra stuff for phase 2, and i sure damn hope so xD.

Largepotato
08-24-2016, 07:11 AM
It's a bit harsh forcing innocent Flower Knights to fight a pest named "Stiffy"

moarsi
08-24-2016, 07:49 AM
It's a bit harsh forcing innocent Flower Knights to fight a pest named "Stiffy"
Please, none of my Knights are innocent at all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MiqDoloran
08-24-2016, 08:43 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eab1990
08-24-2016, 09:07 AM
Daisy's not innocent even if her flower name literally means Innocent!

Strawberry is purer than Daisy.

Ramazan
08-24-2016, 10:40 AM
Daisy innocent? As a daisy owner i say: HELL NO! she's one of the most nympho girls despite being loli lmao.

Eab1990
08-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Yeah, her h-scene does a 180 in a way you (or Danchou himself) wouldn't expect.

Which is why I say someone like Strawberry is more pure. She's always thinking more about the family aspect rather than the actual baby-making.

MiqDoloran
08-24-2016, 01:08 PM
Idk she seems pretty cute there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Myrdin
08-24-2016, 01:46 PM

Good one !

https://i.imgflip.com/i2dk2.jpg

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 01:59 PM
One of the things that I don't like about this event is that if you want to make the best of it you're pretty much locked into where you are at the beginning for the full extent of the event. There are no significant sources of manyus and we're left with just the two daily missions for one of each color and whatever we can scrounge with gathering.

Of course it's still early and I might get bored spamming event maps after I've maxed the slots on Southern Cross, but even then I'll probably have to choose between manyus and ampys.

Ramazan
08-24-2016, 02:27 PM
You simply need to do manyu dailies at wednesday/sunday and 12-3 or 12-5 or one of 13th maps which is more profitable at the other days what else did you expected -_____-

As a 3 week old player this event was super good for me as i already nearly maxed southern cross and maps too were ez as well. Previous event was hard for me, was impossible to 2* or 3* ?/8 map i ended up with 21 stars thus ended up with an uncompleted hypericum :/ so this event is newb friendly, if you open an account today there's a high chance you get a maxed southern cross at the end of the day thanks to rp refill at each level, if you get what i mean.

Eab1990
08-24-2016, 02:38 PM
Yeah, this event is easier if you'd rather spend your stamina on dailies or 12-3/12-5/13-5.

Barring the random pest on ?-4 that can two-shot most of your characters.

You do need to log on more frequently to hit raid bosses, but stamina-wise, you definitely have more freedom.

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 03:03 PM
You simply need to do manyu dailies at wednesday/sunday and 12-3 or 12-5 or one of 13th maps which is more profitable at the other days what else did you expected -_____-

I expected that the conditional statement 'if you want to make the best of the event' would be understood to mean you aren't doing the campaign or daily manyu maps.

Ramazan
08-24-2016, 03:24 PM
Well last event map gives 5 life crystals and an ampy chance and people already doing it, thus we get the raid bosses. If you want to maximize the leaf income then you may as well spawn it yourself and get discoverer reward maybe, if you want to make the best of the event <>?

Ammo
08-24-2016, 07:50 PM
Log in every hour and a half if you have time, upgrade random regular gacha girls till raid bosses appear, spend raid points across 3 mobs, log out. Run it if you have the stamina of course. Wouldn't be surprised if people had her finished already.

Mystic
08-25-2016, 01:08 AM
Well someone collected 5800 already, they should really have phase 2 rewards now!

nazrin992
08-25-2016, 01:26 AM

As a 3 week old player this event was super good for me as i already nearly maxed southern cross and maps too were ez as well. Previous event was hard for me, was impossible to 2* or 3* ?/8 map i ended up with 21 stars thus ended up with an uncompleted hypericum :/ so this event is newb friendly, if you open an account today there's a high chance you get a maxed southern cross at the end of the day thanks to rp refill at each level, if you get what i mean.
Are you a whale or something? 3 week and you can already tackle most event maps? And campaign as well? map 12 pests can easily kill my squads and having a helper(only have OP ally) each map can only help so much.

21 stars.... I got 14 stars and even I don't complain with Hypericum being incomplete and all. Same with Geranium.

I get that latest event is very easy(all you have to do is defeat RB after all and collect leaves).

Ikki
08-25-2016, 01:26 AM
Well someone collected 5800 already, they should really have phase 2 rewards now!

Maybe they put ampys like last time, but even so i feel its not too much, i would really like ampys + lvl 100 manyus, that would be really good and useful, that way those leaves dont go to waste

Mystic
08-25-2016, 01:33 AM
Manyus would be very nice seeing as the event missions won't spawn SG.

EDIT: Confirmed that they will 'include some goodies' for phase 2, so don't stop farming!
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/25/jWik19.png

Myrdin
08-25-2016, 12:44 PM
Not sure why that is, but my game stopped spawning bosses. I´ve run the last event map like 4 times in a row and not a single boss spawned.
Very annoying, as it seems other people stopped spawning them as much as before too.
At least I got all the Dress blooms, and 2 skill blooms, so not much more longer to go.

Tenhou
08-25-2016, 01:35 PM
Are you a whale or something? 3 week and you can already tackle most event maps? And campaign as well? map 12 pests can easily kill my squads and having a helper(only have OP ally) each map can only help so much.

3 weeks is plenty if you use all the stamina you get and know how to be efficient.

Shurato
08-25-2016, 02:48 PM
Hi Guys I'm new here . Some tips to get 3 medals Normal quest 5-3 ?. Ever time i miss one pest.

One more thing getting 3 medals at character quest give something special?

IvanLedah21
08-25-2016, 03:06 PM
Hi Guys I'm new here . Some tips to get 3 medals Normal quest 5-3 ?. Ever time i miss one pest.

One more thing getting 3 medals at character quest give something special?

5-3 is a simple map to setup for simply because it's one of the numerous RNG reliant ones. You just put 2 on the bottom camp, the other two will have 1 each and the last squad can be anywhere since all you're going to do is pray the squads go in different directions at the two path-specific RNG nodes (the one in the middle ultimately doesn't matter).

3-medaling the character quests does not give any special reward at present (I know I've 2 and 3 medaled different character quests and not received the usual FG bonus)

Myrdin
08-25-2016, 03:06 PM
Hi there

At character Quest it doesnt do anything, you always get that quest item reward.
As for all the mission if you check the upper part of this forum, there is detailed info on everything from Quests, Mission, Characters etc. ;)

Ramazan
08-25-2016, 04:53 PM

21 stars.... I got 14 stars and even I don't complain with Hypericum being incomplete and all. Same with Geranium.

I get that latest event is very easy(all you have to do is defeat RB after all and collect leaves).

It was all thanks to my helpers (hello julia) I (re)started to game when there was geraniums event and it was gonna finish after 3 days, was already know how the game works, did some rerolls and got rainbow, got top level helpers then 16* event with my nab squad.

Shurato
08-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Thank you all ! So I just need to get lucky with rng.

I was thinking that reduces the speed and selecting manual, help me. But ever seen it's all about waiting Rng (girls take the right course)

Ramazan
08-27-2016, 06:36 AM
I thought there was a block for gardens in the same place because of event but its not. Seems i was super unlucky at first time.

Largepotato
08-27-2016, 11:34 AM
Looked up the evolved form of Southern Cross and she goes from the near best character design to near worst. :(

Myrdin
08-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Nothing surprising there. I remember when I evolved Camelia - from quite awesome, highly detailed dress composed of skirt and corset combo, she was turned into another skimpy clothed slut...
You can see the age category this game is oriented towards. Nudity is easy money drawn from a pocket of puberty striken minors, for adult however it falls short when put next to half revealing erotica done properly.

Largepotato
08-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Rose is probably the worst for that.

Ramazan
08-27-2016, 11:50 AM
Looked up the evolved form of Southern Cross and she goes from the near best character design to near worst. :(

Well her pose was so badass but there was a glitch on her feet if you look closely. Still better than most of the girls.

fghk0
08-27-2016, 11:54 AM
I remember when I evolved Camelia - from quite awesome, highly detailed dress composed of skirt and corset combo, she was turned into another skimpy clothed slut...

Same feeling ... only look forward to the new image after flowering T_T

Zenithale
08-27-2016, 12:17 PM
Nothing surprising there. I remember when I evolved Camelia - from quite awesome, highly detailed dress composed of skirt and corset combo, she was turned into another skimpy clothed slut...
You can see the age category this game is oriented towards. Nudity is easy money drawn from a pocket of puberty striken minors, for adult however it falls short when put next to half revealing erotica done properly.
I also prefer, most of the time, the non-evolved version, but here I guess they have an "excuse" for more visible skin: they are Flower Knight Girls, so a simple bud who will bloom (= Evolve).
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/fleureclosion_zpsow3jydqz.jpg
Anyway that's like that I understand. Note there are also nice evolved forms.

Ramazan
08-27-2016, 02:22 PM
Same feeling ... only look forward to the new image after flowering T_T

I think opposite for camellia tho :)

Carnis
08-27-2016, 02:24 PM

There is second evo form for her too and it looks ok - but for that we need to wait another year ;p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9if7NmADt1k

Drip
08-27-2016, 04:06 PM
Dunno, I don't play this game for the intelligent story. Not even for "erotica". I play it for the sexy, so sue me. Camellia evolved perfectly fits my tastes for sexy, and frankly, so does Southern Crotch in a white leotard. I'm still not totally convinced by my waifu Leucocoryne's outfit though, I would've preferred a leotard instead of panties + flaring skirt for her as well I think, but she's just lovely, so I forgive her <3

Unregistered
08-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Fortunately for anyone who prefers their waifu's unevolved form you can choose which form is displayed, so...totally a non-issue. Mine is Moonvine, and I keep her first form on display.

Zenithale
08-28-2016, 07:01 AM
Fortunately for anyone who prefers their waifu's unevolved form you can choose which form is displayed, so...totally a non-issue. Mine is Moonvine, and I keep her first form on display.
That's only possible on the Home screen, not during Missions.

nazrin992
08-28-2016, 09:25 AM
That's only possible on the Home screen, not during Missions.
Does it matter? It's not like you can see anything underneath their chins anyway:p

Zenithale
08-28-2016, 11:15 AM
Does it matter? It's not like you can see anything underneath their chins anyway:p
If you don't use the Fast Forward button you can see the full Artworks each time they trigger their special Skill.
Anyway there are also many Evolved faces I don't like.

Myrdin
08-28-2016, 12:29 PM
I partially agree, but on the other hand - if you are here just for those short hentai scene, then here....
http://www.hentaibeta.com/
Free to watch and actual, proper moving pictures, not a pseudo VN 2 shot scenes. You're welcome ;)

nazrin992
08-28-2016, 12:38 PM
If you don't use the Fast Forward button you can see the full Artworks each time they trigger their special Skill.
Anyway there are also many Evolved faces I don't like.
Oh yeah. I don't really know since I haven't evolved them yet but OTOH, changing the pics entirely doesn't really help to know whether your girls evolved or not. This is especially true on helper's side. But yeah, I get what you mean.

I partially agree, but on the other hand - if you are here just for those short hentai scene, then here....
Free to watch and actual, proper moving pictures, not a pseudo VN 2 shot scenes. You're welcome ;)
But you are missing the point: There's no FKG there. I want my Flower Knight waifus, not random hentai sluts :P

Ramazan
08-28-2016, 01:00 PM

I think nobody is here ONLY FOR h-scenes. You forgot fkg is actually a game and it has fun? Also h-scenes are mostly about getting rewarded which is another part of fun instead of, yeah, watching some random sluts :)

MiqDoloran
08-28-2016, 01:09 PM
Who needs H stuff as long as you have these?!??

51576903_20620bb61e5b649754af173765778eec

Zenithale
08-28-2016, 02:18 PM
I guess most of us don't have her... She's, indeed, very cute :o.

Anyway that's strange, Setaria (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Setaria) has more clothes after Evolve ^^. (Or that's a mistake on the wiki.)

Ramazan
08-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Well, some of us not likes furry ears :P and who needs Setaria while i have this :o
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/9/90/Anthurium00(1).png/revision/latest?cb=20160702215504
(why they couldnt made a better h-scene tho :/ )

Distortedrealms
08-28-2016, 10:40 PM
Well I have both of them so yay. But even with 5 rainbows, Setaria is still #1 in my collection.

Drayvhen
08-30-2016, 01:53 AM
Part 2 is live, nothing new in the exchange center for now.

vysethevaliant
08-30-2016, 02:10 AM
Phase 2 was really easy, I managed to 3* all of the maps my first run through. Very limited RNG, which was nice.

I really hope they add something to the exchange shop, though. I have so many seeds I don't need, I've been farming them the last week after getting all of the Southern Bloom stuff. :(

Drip
08-30-2016, 03:07 AM
lvl 100 Manyus have been added to the medi leaf exchange. 3 of each type, first one costs 250, second 500, last one 750.
To be honest, exactly the exchange I was hoping for, Manyus were in short supply last week while farming ?-4 for life crystals.

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 03:08 AM
Shop is updated: 3 of each color Lvl 100 manyus, 250, 500, 750 leaves to purchase. 6000 leaves to get them all.

Ramazan
08-30-2016, 05:31 AM
Well, seems they did a good thing with that.

Zenithale
08-30-2016, 08:24 AM
Already buyed everything and I have 3k Medi Leaves left :(.
Anyway that was great to have Level 100 Manyus available. I hope we get them more often.

Myrdin
08-30-2016, 09:45 AM
Agreed, those lvl 100 manyus are certainly nice.
Because I´ve been farming some Sunday and Monday quests, I still have around less than half of the manyus to buy, but seeing as I did not yet get to the phase two due to the above mentioned farming, it should not take long. Nice to see some other use for the leaves other than the event girl.

Ramazan
09-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Seems tomorrows event isnt that impressive girl, a collection like before but main girl needs a lot this time.
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E6%98%9F%E3%81%AB%E9%A1%98%E3%81%84%E3%82%92