PDA

View Full Version : Updates to PeroPero Seduction

Opalia24
09-16-2015, 02:19 PM
September the 16th 2015 update

1) 5th event ended and has been removed.
2) E-Gacha has been removed.
3) 3 girls new added it N-Gacha (Mario Yamaguchi(N), Fumi Annei(R) and Hinako Toyoshima (SR))
4) Kurito have got 3 new limmed girls (Kiyora Miono(N), Nina(R) and Hinako Toyoshima(SR))
5) GHQ is bugged.
6) Shop removed: 5x N-Gacha + 1x Card Reveal for 9000 Pero.

ilesliex3
09-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Gacha bugged and game won't save new cards to your deck(so far only won N & R and only N won't show)
Nest is bugged and wont save new cards to your deck(so far only won R and its not in my deck)

Astearic
09-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Check your cards carefully. I have 5 of 6 of the cards (missing n card from Kurito) and can see them all, however they are not in the correct order. Rather than showing up as newest when recently is selected, some of them are instead in the middle of my other cards.

ilesliex3
09-16-2015, 05:15 PM
nope im actually missing the card
Edit:Got them twice and they're there

Sakalli
09-16-2015, 10:47 PM

This happened 1 minute ago, while i was doing the dailies in the gatcha.
I was suppose to get the new normal card, Yamaguchi Mairo. =/
I already checked my card list and since i have no lvl 1 normal cards, i didn't got her Y-Y
Edit: with my another account i got her without problems... i was using microsoft edge browser in this account and Opera when the what's shown in the image happened.

chillinfar
09-17-2015, 12:39 AM
At least has less bugs than Dota 2 Reborn :v

Atm no luck with N card, but with R one i had no issues to see her. About your card bug, PPS load the proper image per request, maybe you have connection/cache issues if server is not buggy.

Yoshienverde showed how client works on this thread.

http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/87-ppss-random-system-discussion.html

Opalia24
09-17-2015, 01:54 AM

This happened 1 minute ago, while i was doing the dailies in the gatcha.
I was suppose to get the new normal card, Yamaguchi Mairo. =/
I already checked my card list and since i have no lvl 1 normal cards, i didn't got her Y-Y
Edit: with my another account i got her without problems... i was using microsoft edge browser in this account and Opera when the what's shown in the image happened.

I got same bug once. I didnt get the N-Girl from N-Gacha. Later I got the N-girl from the N-Gcha normaly.

Sakalli
09-17-2015, 11:13 AM
The same happened when i was doing the explore mode, after defeat Haibara An, i just leave her in the gift box and kept exploring, in the next girl in chance time the card i choose was her, that i didn't got yet and the same image was shown, as soon i saw that i came to my card's list and listed by lowest lvl, Haibara An was not there, only after i get her from the gift box that i was able to increase her level during explore mode.

ilesliex3
09-17-2015, 02:55 PM
Yea those who got that bug where the card doesn't show up, get her again and it will show up.

Overload
09-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Yea those who got that bug where the card doesn't show up, get her again and it will show up.

But it's really annoying, if it happens with Kurito :X

Got an answer by nutaku because of theat problem:

Hello,

We are very sorry about the card retrieval issue that appears to be affecting many users in the Gacha and Kuritos nest. We are currently investigating what caused the problem, but rest assured, you will all receive the cards you are missing soon! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you for you supporting Nutaku!

Arekusu
09-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Dang I'm going to really miss that card reveal bundle. At least I got 200 card reveals to feed to Kurito now.

Katiee
09-17-2015, 07:31 PM
Is there someplace to see updates / patch notes for the game?