PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Free Rainbow Skillbloom Giveaway

LastSensei
08-24-2016, 11:17 PM

I made this thread in case someone would miss it. Just hit "Like" and login using your Facebook and you'll receive a code. Here's the link: http://ntku.net/fkg-giveaway/

senvil
08-24-2016, 11:37 PM
inb4 "but i dont have a 6 star" posts

Mystic
08-24-2016, 11:40 PM
Soon nutaku will have another pick your waifu or step up, so all their players can use the skill bloom.

senvil
08-25-2016, 12:27 AM
was there an event on the other version that denoted that where there might be some information on that?

Mystic
08-25-2016, 01:13 AM
Bruh is pretty obvious, they did do something to entice players to spend and then comes a 'Spec Gacha' 1 time only easy rainbow.

Ikki
08-25-2016, 01:29 AM
If rumors are true, in christmas they should give a 6* girl ticket to everyone, so you will eventually use that rainbow skillbloom

Myrdin
08-25-2016, 03:31 AM
If rumors are true, in christmas they should give a 6* girl ticket to everyone, so you will eventually use that rainbow skillbloom

I hope dis´ ere rumor be true matey ! Me ol´ self be wanting Dogwood badly to join them crew ! Need a lass on da board or yer timbers starts to shiver :D

LastSensei
08-25-2016, 04:46 AM

Hehehe good thing the flowerbloom is digital.

sandshifter
08-25-2016, 08:52 AM
I have been trying to get this code for 2 days now. I followed all the steps but the code I receive is not usable in my game . . . it is for some other game. Can you give me any advice on this? Thanks.

Ramazan
08-25-2016, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the thread. Y'have no rainbows to feed them? Well just one isnt enough for my 3 rainbows :P

Tenhou
08-25-2016, 11:25 AM

Unfortunately, after talking to a player who has played DMM FKG since the start, he said that DMM FKG has never given out a free 6* ticket/girl and that the rumours are purely false.

Eab1990
08-25-2016, 11:51 AM
There's a free rainbow Alstroemeria coming out sometime (supposed to be the 1-year-login bonus, IIRC), but beyond that...

Peach692
08-25-2016, 12:01 PM
Thank you for making the thread!! I would have missed it otherwise :) <3

Myrdin
08-25-2016, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately, after talking to a player who has played DMM FKG since the start, he said that DMM FKG has never given out a free 6* ticket/girl and that the rumours are purely false.

Damn those cheapskates.

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 03:51 PM
I have been trying to get this code for 2 days now. I followed all the steps but the code I receive is not usable in my game . . . it is for some other game. Can you give me any advice on this? Thanks.

It's locked to the email you use for both your Nutaku account and your Facebook account. If you used a different email account to register your Facebook account than you did for your Nutaku account then you're out of luck.

An altogether inelegant solution, Nutaku. You've already made it impossible to use multiple serial codes...why do you care where we get them?

AzureWinter
08-25-2016, 04:58 PM
What is the "Followers get a free copy of Shizuka Mita" about?

Zandel
08-25-2016, 06:04 PM
It's locked to the email you use for both your Nutaku account and your Facebook account. If you used a different email account to register your Facebook account than you did for your Nutaku account then you're out of luck.

An altogether inelegant solution, Nutaku. You've already made it impossible to use multiple serial codes...why do you care where we get them?

I can confirm that this is INCORRECT, my FB and Nutaku are two different accounts and I had no issue getting this code.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the "Followers get a free copy of Shizuka Mita" about?

She is a girl from Pero Pero Seduction game... not sure if that means those players will get her with that code or not.

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 08:13 PM
I can confirm that this is INCORRECT, my FB and Nutaku are two different accounts and I had no issue getting this code.

Then it's somewhere in between, because *I* can confirm that the only Nutaku account I was able to use my code on was the one that had the same email address as the Facebook account from which I got the code. I tried using it on my main Nutaku account first and it wasn't valid. Then I tried it on the other and it worked.

LastSensei
08-26-2016, 12:30 AM
She is a girl from Pero Pero Seduction game... not sure if that means those players will get her with that code or not.

Someone playing PeroPero could confirm it. Just use the same code after using it on FKG.

Meister
08-26-2016, 04:28 AM
Well there's no campaign tab to put it in. I tried putting it on the Shiina Katakura campaign tab and it says i already received it.

nazrin992
08-26-2016, 05:39 AM
There's a free rainbow Alstroemeria coming out sometime (supposed to be the 1-year-login bonus, IIRC), but beyond that...

Free rainbow Alstroe Maria? She will be upgraded?

Ramazan
08-26-2016, 05:52 AM
Why not. Still its a weird thing to make 6* from 3* girl. Its like the girl had potential but was sick or having traumas etc.

Eab1990
08-26-2016, 06:31 AM
She's getting a rainbow variant because of her popularity.

Y'know, something everyone should've done for the lower-rarity characters in Lechenaultia's event (before we knew that the new wedding brides were a no-go), instead of stupidly voting for Baccara, Alpinia, and Oncidium AGAIN. *grumble grumble*

wesolegends
08-26-2016, 09:47 AM
She's getting a rainbow variant because of her popularity.

Y'know, something everyone should've done for the lower-rarity characters in Lechenaultia's event (before we knew that the new wedding brides were a no-go), instead of stupidly voting for Baccara, Alpinia, and Oncidium AGAIN. *grumble grumble*

Popular as very popular or oncidium popular?

Eab1990
08-26-2016, 09:59 AM
Popular as very popular or oncidium popular?

Let's say she's the Oncidium of 3*, just like Mint is the Oncidium of 2*.

I wonder who the 4* Oncidum is though.

IvanLedah21
08-26-2016, 10:09 AM

Likely Cepha, judging by the voting event.

wesolegends
08-26-2016, 10:09 AM

Thats gotta be my home girl violetta tulip. by far one of my favorites at least.

Eab1990
08-26-2016, 10:11 AM
If we're talking Nutaku, it was Cepha. But I'm talking DMM.

I was thinking it was either Canola or Di Yu.

According to DMM's last popularity poll, it is indeed Di Yu.

Well, assuming I'm reading this right...

1. Higanbana
2. Anemone
3. Pink
4. Kerria
5. Herbaceous Peony
6. Night Phlox
7. Ivy
8. Nerine
9. Chocolate Cosmos
10. Alstroemeria
11. Coral Bush
12. Setaria
13. Di Yu
14. Sakura
15. Cactus
16. Cattleya

wesolegends
08-26-2016, 10:18 AM
If we're talking Nutaku, it was Cepha. But I'm talking DMM.

I was thinking it was either Canola or Di Yu.

According to DMM's last popularity poll, it is indeed Di Yu.

Lol Canola and Di Yu are like polar opposites. I can see why Di Yu porpular though.

IvanLedah21
08-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Random note: Anyone else think Nymphaea's Cake quote (favorite gift) is hilarious?
"What?! Are you trying to get in my pants?! Oh... well... thanks anyways."

Only girl who knows what you're REALLY after, and not afraid to tell you so. But she accepts it anyways, because she knows she cannot escape the inevitable.

AzureWinter
08-26-2016, 01:30 PM
Lol Canola and Di Yu are like polar opposites. I can see why Di Yu porpular though.

I've never understood why Di Yu was so popular...

Tenhou
08-26-2016, 01:54 PM
I've never understood why Di Yu was so popular...

Well she has a nice mystic look to her. I like her outfit and her hairstyle. She looks great imo.

wesolegends
08-26-2016, 02:21 PM
Random note: Anyone else think Nymphaea's Cake quote (favorite gift) is hilarious?
"What?! Are you trying to get in my pants?! Oh... well... thanks anyways."

Only girl who knows what you're REALLY after, and not afraid to tell you so. But she accepts it anyways, because she knows she cannot escape the inevitable.

1770 She probs wants it more then we do. As she 'gets her name wrong' in the intro xD.